Why TimberCrest™ ?
Add the perfect finishing touch for your new roof, a protective and distinctive ridge cap shingle. TimberCrest™ Premium SBS-Modified Ridge cap Shingles will help accentuate the natural beauty of your newly installed shingle roof and offer excellent protection at high-stress areas of your roof (the hips and ridges). Their distinct bullnose look and excellent dimension provide a more dramatic look than typical 3-tab strip shingles. They also provide enhanced limitied warranty coverage1 (vs. using typical 20 or 25-year cut-up strip shingles as your ridge cap).
TimberCrest™ Premium SBS-Modified Ridge cap Shingles are a key part of the GAF Lifetime Roofing System
The perfect finishing touch:
- Distinct Appearance: High-profile design, with rounded leading edge, frames the look of your new shingle roof.
- Complements Your Home: Designed to complement the architectural style of homes in the Western U.S. and Western Canada.
- The Right Colors: Manufactured by GAF to complement GAF shingles.
- Stays in Place: DuraGrip™ Self-Seal Adhesive seals each piece tightly and helps reduce the risk of shingle blow-off.
- High Quality: Special SBS polymer-modified asphalt helps enhance flexibility during installation.
- Ready to Install: Each piece comes pre-flexed in the box. Simply remove and nail in place.
- Accurate Installation: Unique alignment guide in the headlap helps ensure each piece is properly centered over the hip or ridge.
- Convenient Packaging: Lightweight, easy-to-carry box allows for easy produt removal and staging on the roof.
- Peace of Mind: Eligible for up to a Lifetime ltd. warranty.1 They're also an eligible component for GAF residential system warranties.
NOTE: This product is not available in all regions. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.
1See GAF Shingle & Accessory LTD. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
The word "Lifetime" refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s)
of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles and accessories are installed.
For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
Lifetime ltd. warranty on accessories requires the use of at least three qualifying GAF accessories and the use of Lifetime Shingles.