EverGuard Extreme® TPO 50‑mil Membrane
Next-Generation TPO Engineered For Extreme Applications
EverGuard Extreme® TPO 50-mil Membrane overview
Why EverGuard Extreme® TPO 50‑mil Membrane?
An independent TPO study proved:
EverGuard Extreme® TPO 50-mil Membrane is the best performing TPO in accelerated aging. After accelerated heat aging at 275°F (135°C) for 196 days, EverGuard Extreme® TPO showed no cracking - while every one of the competitors’ samples failed! Guarantees are available up to 25 years and it’s easier to install due to the large welding window. High 3-year aged reflectance of 0.72 can help reduce energy costs and it comes with the most complete line of accessories.
BenefitsBenefits of EverGuard Extreme® TPO 50-mil Membrane include:
- Great Value: Superior performance at a cost-effective price.
- Excellent Seam Strength: Heat-welded seams provide greater seam strength to taped and other seams.
- Long-term Weathering: Excellent long-term heat and UV resistance.
- Energy Savings: Highly reflective and emissive white roof can help reduce energy costs and urban heat island effect.
- CREST Energy Savings Calculator: See your potential savings at cool.gaf.com.
- NSF/ANSI 347: Providing architects and contractors with a certified sustainable option for single-ply roofing membranes.
- UL Landfill Waste Diversion Validation: Zero Waste to Landfill (Mt. Vernon TPO Plant).
- HPDs: Only single-ply roofing manufacturer that publishes Health Product Declarations (HPDs) for transparent reporting and LEED® v4 compliance.
- EPDs: Publishes Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for Single-Ply Roofing Membranes.
- NSF P151: Certification of Rainwater Catchment System Components.
- Mechanically Attached Application: A quick and cost-effective system that can be installed practically year-round.
- Adhered Application: Can be installed with EverGuard® WB181 Bonding Adhesive (water based) or hot asphalt for the smoothest appearance.
- Provides superior wind uplift performance.
- LRF Adhesive O: Two-part low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive that is low VOC and accommodates minor surface irregularities. Available in a cartridge or 5-gallon (18.9 liter) container.
- LRF Adhesive M: Two-part low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive that is low VOC and accommodates minor surface irregularities. Can also be used for ISO insulation applications. Available in a cartridge or 5-gallon (18.9 liter) container.
- GAF Two-Part Roofing Adhesive: Self-contained low-rise foam dispensing kit offering 20 squares per kit so there are fewer changeovers.
- Cost effective since you don’t need spray equipment and no downtime/maintenance worries.
Field fabrication of TPO accessories is time-consuming, costly, and inconsistent – and it can lead to unreliable details that compromise a watertight roofing system. EverGuard® TPO prefabricated accessories deliver consistent quality and eliminate the worry and problems often associated with field fabrication. They can also boost productivity up to 200%2 while reducing installed cost by up to 12%.
|Full Roll Weights||271 lb. (123 kg)|
|Full Roll Sizes||10' x 100' (3.05 x 30.5 m) (1,000 sq. ft [92.9 sq.m])|
|Full Roll Weights||217 lb. (98.4 kg)|
|Full Roll Sizes||8' x 100' (2.44 x 30.5 m) (800 sq. ft. [74.3 sq.m])|
|Half Roll Weights||108 lb. (49 kg)|
|Half Roll Sizes||4' x 100' (1.21 x 30.5 m) (400 sq. ft. [37.1 sq.m])|
|Half Roll Weights||136 lb. (61.7 kg)|
|Half Roll Sizes||5' x 100' (1.52 x 30.5 m) (500 sq. ft. [46.5 sq.m])|