Cobra® IntakePro™ Rooftop Intake Vent delivers a contractor-friendly solution to providing critical attic intake ventilation. Its convenient roll format with nail-gunnable installation helps make installation easier than time consuming soffit alterations.
- Excellent Airflow: 9 sq. inches per lineal foot (19,051 mm2/lm) of net free area.
- Durable: Helps resist wind-driven rain, snow and ice-damming.2
- Nails Included: Rolls out and fastens with included 1¾" (44.4 mm) coil nails.
- Versatile: For use on roof pitches 4:12 and greater and can be installed at the eave edge or up-slope areas of the roof.
- Boosts Attic Ventilation: Can help improve existing attic ventilation airflow by up to 20% when installed with existing soffit/undereave vents in a properly balanced ventilation system.3
1See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable. Lifetime ltd. warranty on accessories requires the use of at least three qualifying GAF accessories and the use of Lifetime Shingles.
2Under controlled laboratory conditions.
3Always have a balanced ventilation system. In no case should the amount of exhaust ventilation exceed the amount of intake ventilation.