Why StormSafe™ Anchor Sheet?
StormSafe™ Anchor Sheet’s woven fabric creates a tough, durable reinforcement and its polypropylene coating makes it suitable for many applications. StormSafe™ Anchor Sheet is alkaline resistant, making it suitable for use over lightweight insulating concrete systems. The tough woven fabric makes it extremely tear resistant. In addition, the polypropylene coating ensures a good bond with both the butyl-adhesive of Freedom™ membranes and the SBS modified adhesive of LIBERTY™ SA Base/Ply and LIBERTY™ Cap membranes.
- System guarantees are available for up to 20 years Adds less than 1.3 lb. per sq. to the system
- Woven fabric provides superior tear strength and excellent dimensional stability
- Install mechanically over approved roofing substrates using acceptable fasteners that include galvanized nails with 1-inch integral heads or Drill-Tec™ fasteners and plates in accordance with applicable specifications.
- StormSafe™ Anchor Sheet should be applied with the beige color on top (weather side) and white color coating towards the deck side.
- Suitable substrates include: plywood, OSB, acceptable EnergyGuard™ Insulations, and lightweight insulating concrete