Why M-Thane™ One-Part Pourable Sealant?
M-Thane™ One-Part Pourable Sealant is a moisture cure, self-leveling sealant that is suitable for application in damp and cold climates, as well as dry climates. M-Thane™ One-Part is solvent-free, contains no isocyanates, and will not shrink upon curing. It does not “outgas” or bubble on damp surfaces as urethane sealants can do. M-Thane™ One-Part is elastomeric and has excellent adhesion to most construction materials. It has a low durometer, which accommodates greater movement in penetration seals than typical urethane sealants.
Suitable for use in all types of climates, the additional benefits of M-Thane™ One-Part Pourable Sealant include:
- No mixing required Solvent free
- Less than 25 g/L VOC 100% solids
- Will not shrink and no outgassing on damp surfaces
- Application at temperatures as low as 30°F (-1°C)
- Self-leveling provides smooth, professional finished look 20-minute skin-over time; paintable within 24 hours
M-Thane™ One-Part Pourable Sealant is a moisture cure, self-leveling sealant designed for use with the M-Curb™ Pitch Pan System and M-Bond™ Adhesive/Sealant on asphaltic built-up (BUR) and modified bitumen (SBS & APP) roof systems.