Chriswell Home Improvements, Inc., is a veteran-owned home improvement company that is committed to providing energy-efficient, long-lasting, and beautiful products to homeowners in Sacramento, California, and many surrounding cities. We offer a broad range of home improvement services including exterior house coating and installation of replacement windows, and home siding products.
"I wanted to give a very big thank you to Brian Baker and his team-Steve Lee, Chris.C, Collin and Luis! They did a fantastic job on my she shed-Installing new windows, door, siding and electrical work. They were professional, worked relentlessly all day and had the best personalities to work with! They all truly enjoyed doing their job which I really enjoyed having them on my property. They left the worksite every evening immaculate. Which was really important to me because I have pets. I am one very happy customer and glad I went with Chriswell home improvements! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
"Team of Collin, Chris, Olvin, Bryan, Bradly& jJoy took good care of this project and keep me posted on the progress. Project is done on scheduled and look great."
"Chris, Bryan, and Gabby were excellent. Their customer service and knowledge were great and very helpful. The installation went smoothly and efficiently. Any questions or concerns that I had were dealt with immediately. That are to be commended for the job that they did. It was a pleasure working with them, I highly recommend this company."
- "I wanted to give a very big thank you to Brian Baker and his team-Steve Lee, Chris.C, Collin and Luis! They did a fantastic job on my she shed-Installing new windows, door, siding and electrical work. They were professional, worked relentlessly all day and had the best personalities to work with! They all truly enjoyed doing their job which I really enjoyed having them on my property. They left the worksite every evening immaculate. Which was really important to me because I have pets. I am one very happy customer and glad I went with Chriswell home improvements! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
- "Team of Collin, Chris, Olvin, Bryan, Bradly& jJoy took good care of this project and keep me posted on the progress. Project is done on scheduled and look great."
- "Chris, Bryan, and Gabby were excellent. Their customer service and knowledge were great and very helpful. The installation went smoothly and efficiently. Any questions or concerns that I had were dealt with immediately. That are to be commended for the job that they did. It was a pleasure working with them, I highly recommend this company."
- "We hired Chriswell Home Improvements for a remodel of the master bathroom and paint both the bathroom and the master bedroom. The job took about two weeks. We are very happy with the results. The shower had to be demolished and all new put in. We had the wall to wall vanity(84") removed and replaced with a 60" vanity. The closet opening was moved and enlarged to 72" mirror slider doors. The floor had to be patched where the vanity had been (the floor was4 year old vinyl plank) (note: we provided the flooring). Any issues we had were worked out to our satisfaction during the job, working with the construction lead Dante Decollibus. The worksite was cleaned up each day and the room was kept closed during the work. There was a county work permit. The workmen were very polite and kept us informed of what work was being done each day and what was planned for the next day."
- "Dante and Nate of Chriswell Home Improvements recently remodeled my upstairs bathroom. They put in a new floor, shower and tub combination with glass siding doors and subway styled walls, a new lighting system, new mirrors and a new sink with a spacious cabinet. They also installed new sheet-rock and new water pipes in the downstairs utility room. They were both very professional and friendly. They were always respectful and after a few days, they started to feel like family. I also appreciated the fact that they always cleaned up at the end of their work day. They did a great job on the Project. I am so proud to give them a 5. Jessie Gaston, Ph.D."
- "We own Home Improvement & Remodeling Magazine. We have worked with hundreds of remodeling companies for over 25 years. Chriswell Home Improvements is one of the most professional and well organized companies we have dealt with. Amy Yang has been a pleasure to deal with and has made our job marketing their company go very smoothly. I'm sure that anyone that hires them for a home project will have an awesome experience."
- "I recently worked directly with Amy Yang, the Chriswell Marketing & Processing Assistant. Amy was friendly, professional and quick to respond to all questions and concerns. She adhered to necessary deadlines as well as provided creative art for an upcoming event. I look forward to continuing to work with Amy and the entire Chriswell team."
- "I could not say enough good things about Chriswell Home Improvement! Amy Yang helped me in all aspects of the project and she worked closely with us through each phase! We are 100% satisfied !! Highly recommended!"
- "Merlin and Fidel (there were others who's names we do not remember) were WONDERFUL! They were on time each day, very knowledgeable and extremely courteous. We could not have asked for a better experience. We are glad to give Chriswell staff a five star rating. *****"
- "I had an excellent experience with Chriswell Home Improvements. Rick Wilson was a tremendous help in working with the various disciplines and coordinating schedule and budget. He understands technical issues and is focused on the customer and results. My job was a substantive project involving upgrading a home that had not been updated since the 1940s. The various crews designed and opened up the space, allowing for more light and space; additionally, new cabinetry, a new bathroom, significant tile work, electrical/wiring, interior painting, and floor work were accomplished. There was much more work done which would entail a list too long. The transformation was amazing. I wanted to have a contractor who could handle everything in a turnkey manner and have well thought out solutions/options available. Rick and the team of professionals he assembled were professional, timely, and quite friendly. They answered any questions I had concerning the progress of the project. Despite the pandemic, Chriswell was able to basically complete the project on time and within the budget. They are a fantastic company and I would highly recommend them for projects. A+"
- "Miguel the sales representative for my roof estimate was really patient and knowledge. answered all my questions and was very helpful with explaining in detail what would be fix and how. Great service!"
- "Bryan, Collin & Chris did a great job of replacing the siding on our house. Friendly dispositions and they worked as a team to get the work done. Best thing is they did a great job cleaning up before they left. We highly recommend this team!"
- "Highly recommend using a more reputable contractor. List of issues from sub contracting out the work to damaged products being installed."
- "Thank you Chriswell Home Improvements for an amazing Bathroom remodel! I would like to share my five star experience with Chriswell home improvements. After searching for awhile and having more than a few companies over to see the bathroom that was to be remodeled and get an estimate, I decided on Chriswell and I’m glad I did. Richard and Amanda came over and I appreciated that they worn masks. They looked at the bathroom listened to my needs and wants, took measurements and then we sat around the kitchen. They figured out a few different possibilities for the bathroom all the time showing me how everything broke down and answering any question I had. We finally settling on what worked best for my family and budget. This was super refreshing after having several contractors and companies simply pop there head in the bathroom take no measurements and quote some crazy price out of what seemed to be thin air. Thank you Richard and Amanda for listening and making my Bathroom remodel a success. However it was not just Chriswell Home Improvement sales team that left me feeling great about decision. When the day came to start the project I was met by the foreman Mat, The Contractor Dante and his assistant Merlin. They told me exactly what they where going to do and how the next couple of days where going to play out. Chriswell dose not use subcontractors so all the people working on my bathroom actually work at Chriswell. This gave me piece of mind knowing that every one was on the same page and held to Chriswell’s high standards. I was especially impressed with Dante and Merlin. Out the gate Dante made sure that I always knew what was going on and encouraged me to ask him anything if I had any questions. Which I did. Having Dante working on my bathroom being a third Generation remodeler and with his decades of experience made me even more confident that I had made the right decision. Dante added some little details which really meant a lot to me and definitely enhanced the overall look of the bathroom. Dante and Merlin where both respectful, worked hard and keep there work site tidy and clean. I could not have asked for two better workmen to do this project. Thank you Dante and Merlin for your hard work. The Bathroom looks great and our Family loves it. All in all I am super happy with the outcome of the bathroom remodel and I look forward to working with Chriswell home improvement again on future projects. If your home needs repairs or you are thinking of doing any projects I highly recommend reaching out to Chriswell Home Improvements for an estimate you won’t be disappointed. Thank You Chriswell Home Improvements!"
- "I just got siding and it looks absolutely beautiful! The installers Brian, Brandon, and Colin were extremely friendly, helpful, and professional! I highly recommend Chriswell Home Improvements!"
- "Cannot emphasize enough how absolutely unprofessional the management is. (This does not apply to the workers who were very good and worked with us to sort out problems). Would just show up randomly without making appointments. Also the kitchen mockup they showed us was NOTHING like the finished product. Just straight up lied about how many cabinets could fit and how many drawers we could have. Never could get in contact with the manager had to go through the receptionist every single time. Took them THREE WEEKS to get the backslash done because they kept forgetting to order more tile. We kept asking when the counters would be in and they just didnt respond. They told us that the cabinets would be up in a day- it took a week. Would not recommend."
- "I gave them 1 star just because there is no "zero star" option. They scheduled an appointment with me for bath remodeling. Two young girls came to my house and spent about 30-40 minutes doing measurements and chitchatting about ideas for remodeling. Then they left, saying they collected all info they needed and would prepare a proposal and be in touch in a few days. After more than a week, I emailed this company, trying to see what were they up to. There was no response. It's already the 3rd week; and I never heard back from them. In Craigslist they have posted a job ad, inviting job seekers to experience "their AMAZING CULTURE" (yes, they capitalized the words). Well, indeed, they amazed me with their lack of responsibility and ethics, with their complete lack of understanding of the business' cornerstone - customer appreciation and service. Just another low-standard company trumpeting about its non-existing greatness."
- "I had a free-standing lattice patio cover installed and it looks even better than I expected. Excellent quality product and installers. In fact, there was something important left out of the contract and the installers did it anyway. They were here on time and worked hard to provide something of value that I will admire and enjoy for a long time, since it is guaranteed for the life of the house! Office staff was responsive and helpful answering questions and solving concerns."
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- N Highlands Roofing
- North Highlands Roofing
- Mcclellan Roofing
- Antelope Roofing
- Rio Linda Roofing
- Carmichael Roofing
- Citrus Heights Roofing
- Citrus Hts Roofing
- Elverta Roofing
- North Sacramento Roofing
- Sacramento Roofing
- Fair Oaks Roofing
- Gold River Roofing
- Nimbus Roofing
- Roseville Roofing
- Orangevale Roofing
- Ovale Roofing
- Rncho Cordova Roofing