This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"We needed new gutters before the season turned cold. Hiring the Buildtec Contracting Company was the best decision we could have made. The work was done quickly and efficiently. We know that we are protected from leaves and debris"
"This is the best choice I made for my apartment buildings. The roof was older and while it hadn't failed yet it seemed like it could in the next storm or hard rain. I called Buildtech and they came out to give us a quote quicker than I expected they would be able to. Things have been uphill ever since."
"Adam is an excellent man who runs a powerful roofing and contracting company. If anyone has any needs of the services that Buildtec offers, I would highly recommend them. They are always on time, reasonably priced, and deliver a high quality job."
- "We needed new gutters before the season turned cold. Hiring the Buildtec Contracting Company was the best decision we could have made. The work was done quickly and efficiently. We know that we are protected from leaves and debris"
- "This is the best choice I made for my apartment buildings. The roof was older and while it hadn't failed yet it seemed like it could in the next storm or hard rain. I called Buildtech and they came out to give us a quote quicker than I expected they would be able to. Things have been uphill ever since."
- "Adam is an excellent man who runs a powerful roofing and contracting company. If anyone has any needs of the services that Buildtec offers, I would highly recommend them. They are always on time, reasonably priced, and deliver a high quality job."
- "The folks from Buildtec have repaired hail damage and several roofs of my rental homes. Adam's prices have always been competitive and the quality of his team's work is unsurpassed. Friends I've recommended him to rave how great the work was."
- "I’m very happy with the service and friendliness of all persons involved with our project. I’d recommend this company to all who are in need of your project’s. This is Kent talking and one of the things I felt remarkable about all of this with a speed from the initial door knock to getting the actual project done. it was very fast, maybe two weeks if not less. Both Luke and Jordan need a good pat on the back. Excellent job 💖💖"
- "My wife and I hired Buildtec to replace our storm damaged roof and gutters for our house in the southwest metro. Unfortunately, that's a choice we've come to regret. I'm still hoping to resolve the damage they caused and I'll update this review to reflect any progress we make in accomplishing that. So far, it's been difficult to get them to take responsibility. I've been working with Luke Hansen, primarily, who I found to be friendly and easy to work with leading up to the roof replacement. Dealing with Luke to plan out the work and pick materials, I never anticipated they would manage to damage a light fixture and a roof-vented fan and microwave inside the house. I recognize that unexpected things can happen through the course a job like this. How you respond to those surprises matters, both in terms of the net outcome and in how we as customers feel about that response. This is where Buildtec has things to learn. I don't think it's too much to ask for Buildtec to address the damage that their crew caused and hire competent folks to do that. Members of our family are immunocompromised, so with everything going on in the world, we don't let just anyone traipse through the house to make attempts at repairs. We need quick, effective work done by skilled appliance repair technicians and tradespeople and Buildtec, thus far, will not agree to help make that happen. What we thought would be a quick, simple job has turned into a huge hassle. It feels like their primary concern is for their bottom line, but I'm not going to lower my standards for the health and safety of my family to help them preserve their profit margins. All this is to say nothing about the mess that I'm still cleaning up around the house (see pics). I'm more disappointed and frustrated than angry, but each day that goes by without a working microwave gets me going a bit more. I really didn't need this extra hassle in my life with what everyone's already dealing with in 2021. Hopefully, they will step up and work with me to address these issues in a way that helps keep us all safe and healthy. A cooking appliance contaminated with roofing materials is pretty much the opposite of safe and healthy, in my book. If I can get Buildtec to acknowledge that and respond thoughtfully, that would be a welcome sign of progress."
- "Buildtec installed heat tape on my roof. They were supposed to have the work completed last week. It was not. They showed up today to finish the job without even calling to let me know. When they arrived; no knock on the door even! When I asked why no communication; the owner told the crew to continue to work and avoided answering my question. My baby was just laid down for a nap and because of the noise was up! Thanks Buildtec for being unprofessional! I'll be sure to let my network of friends know to go with a different roofing company!"
- "I was extremely displeased with the service I received, the price compared to other roof contractors, and the unethical attitude of the sales person with which I had the misfortune of working. My advice is to shop around. I have no doubt you can get a better price from a far more ethical company without looking to hard."
- "I highly recommend this company!!! Wonderful to work with...replaced my hail damaged roof in one day. The work crew cleaned everything up perfectly. Nick dealt with my insurance company and he was very courteous and professional!!!"
- "Luke Hanson was our associate. He was incredibly detailed and personable. Luke Spoke directly with our insurance company so there was absolutely no work for us to do! He was able to address some of our other roofing concerns without question! The roof installation was quick and they left no trace of debris! I have nothing but positive things to say about this company!"
- "On July 5 2020 we had a very bad hail storm. Luke Hanson came over to our home the next day to inspect our roof. After talking with him about the roof we decided to put a claim into our insurance company. I called our insurance company on July 7 to file a claim. My insurance company ( Farmers) actually was willing to speak with Luke directly on what his finding her on my roof. Galen who is my Farmers insurance representative called me right after speaking with Luke to push the claim through. Once we had an adjuster who was assigned to us I ended up giving him Luke’s information. Luke also spoke to the adjuster and sorted everything out. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Once the adjuster sent over a pdf file to us, I turned around and sent it to Luke since I had no clue what everything meant. Luke looks at those files all the time.. Within the next few days Luke stopped over and we signed paperwork. We also were able to pick out new colors for the roof. Also during that few days the check arrives from the insurance company. Things were going very well at this point. Mark who worked with Luke called me about possible days of the roof being done which was set for Wednesday depending on the forecast. He did mention in talking that it may be pushed back a day if it rained at all. Mark was really great at keeping me informed about dates and times. We ended up have our roof done a day later which would of been July 16. Day of the roof Mark and the crew arrived right on time. He knocked on the door to let us know we’re here and starting. They started at 7:30 and were finished at 2:30 pm. It was absolutely wonderful. The crew that were there did an amazing job of cleaning up all their mess aka the nails and anything else. I only found 1 nail after they left that was hiding under our deck. Luke stopped over to keep me updated since I had to work with pictures. I was so happy with how well everything went. Over all experience was the best that I have ever had with a company. From start to finish it took 10 days. I live in a main road in my city and I asked Luke if I can keep his sign up for a while. If you need your roof complete or any project call and ask for Luke. He will not disappoint you at all. I will definitely be working with Luke again when we need another project done!!! Thanks Luke and your amazing team!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Oak Park Heights Roofing
- Oak Park Hgts Roofing
- Oak Park Hts Roofing
- W Lakeland Roofing
- West Lakeland Roofing
- Stillwater Roofing
- Bayport Roofing
- Baytown Roofing
- Houlton Roofing
- Grant Township Roofing
- Lake Elmo Roofing
- Willernie Roofing
- Mahtomedi Roofing
- Oakdale Roofing
- Pine Springs Roofing
- Boardman Roofing
- Burkhardt Roofing
- Hudson Roofing