This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Pride Roofing and Construction employee Tyler Taylor came out to inspect our roof and also our rental roof. Tyler was very meticulous and spent a while inspecting the roof on multiple buildings that we have on our property. Tyler also spent good quality time inspecting our rental roof as well here in Wellington. Very knowledgeable, courteous, professional and always on time, Tyler was a breathe of fresh air compared to many other's that have come to inspect our roof over the years. I would definitely recommend Tyler / Pride Roofing for anyone out there that is needing any work done. Thanks Pride Roofing, pleasure doing business with you."
"This company is definitely a winner! I have dealt with roofing companies in the past who are only interested in a quick sale and then moving on. I spoke with Brian who was very friendly and convinced me to have a free roof inspection. They would seal up and cracks if they saw any so I figured why not. The next day, Dino came out and after his inspection, he said....my roof was in great shape and I did NOT need a new roof! Surprised? Me too! I was very very upfront that I would only work with straight-forward, honest people and Pride Roofing delivered! I had a great chat with Dino, and although we do not need a roof or any repairs, if I or any friends/neighbors do then I will recommend Pride. Keep hiring great people and running an honest business!"
"Tyler Taylor was very professional. We have several buildings on our property and he was very thorough on each one. We've been in our home for over 15 years and have had our roof replaced several times due to hail damage. Tyler was the most meticulous with inspecting for damage. He was very professional and knowledgeable. We would definitely recommend Pride Roofing for all of your roofing and construction needs."
- "Pride Roofing and Construction employee Tyler Taylor came out to inspect our roof and also our rental roof. Tyler was very meticulous and spent a while inspecting the roof on multiple buildings that we have on our property. Tyler also spent good quality time inspecting our rental roof as well here in Wellington. Very knowledgeable, courteous, professional and always on time, Tyler was a breathe of fresh air compared to many other's that have come to inspect our roof over the years. I would definitely recommend Tyler / Pride Roofing for anyone out there that is needing any work done. Thanks Pride Roofing, pleasure doing business with you."
- "This company is definitely a winner! I have dealt with roofing companies in the past who are only interested in a quick sale and then moving on. I spoke with Brian who was very friendly and convinced me to have a free roof inspection. They would seal up and cracks if they saw any so I figured why not. The next day, Dino came out and after his inspection, he said....my roof was in great shape and I did NOT need a new roof! Surprised? Me too! I was very very upfront that I would only work with straight-forward, honest people and Pride Roofing delivered! I had a great chat with Dino, and although we do not need a roof or any repairs, if I or any friends/neighbors do then I will recommend Pride. Keep hiring great people and running an honest business!"
- "Tyler Taylor was very professional. We have several buildings on our property and he was very thorough on each one. We've been in our home for over 15 years and have had our roof replaced several times due to hail damage. Tyler was the most meticulous with inspecting for damage. He was very professional and knowledgeable. We would definitely recommend Pride Roofing for all of your roofing and construction needs."
- "Most professional roofers we've ever met! They made the entire process almost effortless! Thank you for making our home and shop beautiful again! If you need a roof or any repairs weather damage related you should definitely contact PRIDE! They are our go to guys from now on! Ask for Christian he won't let you down!"
- "Wanted to give a shout out to Ryan and Christian, it has been a pleasure working with them on the hail damage on my home, it made the process so smooth having a One-Stop shop of their knowledge of not just roofing but other construction projects as well, they sat down with me through the insurance process and that pesky deductible, appreciate their communication promptness on finishing the project and by the end feeling like family, thank you and look forward to working with you on future projects. Also wanted to mention it meant a lot to me that this company has such a heart for their community and the veterans community🇺🇲❤️ ."
- "We were very satisfied with the work Pride Roofing did on our 120-year old cabin... They managed a challenging work site (up a narrow, steep gravel road) and arrived with a large and experienced crew. Our rep Dusty was very communicative and responsive leading up to the job, present on-site, and assured it would be completed in one day. Job well done, and nothing for us to worry about along the way."
- "We had leaking after the Friday, July 30 hailstorm in Wellington. I was able to promptly get in contact with Pride Roofing, they had someone out first thing Saturday morning. They did a comprehensive inspection of both my attic and my roof, I appreciated that they took pictures to show me exactly what the problem was. They were able to promptly get it fixed for me and I can’t say enough good things about their prompt service, considerate employees, and fair assessment of your roof. Would highly recommend Pride!"
- "Sales Rep Edgar was beyond helpful and professional. The workers were great and hard working. Company is local and connected. They helped in ways others could not with insurance as well. Fantastic"
- "We recently had our roof replaced by Pride Roofing. Our account manager Allison Ross was very helpful throughout the entire process. From the roof inspection, 2 coordinating with my insurance carrier. She answered all of our questions and saw to it the work was completed in a timely fashion. I cannot say enough good things about both Pride Roofing in general and Allison Ross in particular. 10 out of 10 would do again."
- "Great experience. Dusty was on time and very responsive to every phone call and kept me up to date on the status of the roof repair as it was happening. Definitely recommend and will use again!!!"
- "I can not express my pure gratitude for finding Pride Roofing! Ryan Karas was the first person I spoke to with the company and he assured me I was in great hands. I can’t thank everyone enough on the Pride Roofing team for a job well done! Thank you so much I highly recommend you guys for anything roofing or construction related"
- "Edgar came by while in the neighborhood working on another project and offered to do a free inspection of my roof. He assisted with contacting the insurance company with me and even helped guide me through a second opinion when my insurance company denied the claim. They stated it was normal wear and tear to a 16 year old roof. The second opinion allowed for some insurance coverage. Edgar and his crew were professional and very timely, and responded quickly to any questions. They were also very flexible with meeting with me and my sometimes challenging work schedule. The end product looks great and my yard was cleaned up as if no one had been there. They were so easy to work with!!"
- "From start to finish I had a very good experience with Pride roofing company Austin Rupple was the rep on my job. He was professional through the whole procedure the job was done in a very timely matter. The workers were professional and cleaup very well I would highly recommend this company. Thanks for all of your help Austin."
- "Pride Roofing did an excellent job on our roof. Austin was especially helpful with the insurance company and make g sure the work was done in a timely manner. He was onsite to oversee the installation."
- "We worked with Dusty Winchester yesterday regarding a roof inspection and were blown away at his customer service. Dusty showed up early for our appointment (which we very much appreciated) and was extremely kind and knowledgeable. This was his second time coming out since the first time our roof was still covered in snow. He addressed all our concerns and even was willing to climb into our attic to confirm everything looked good from the inside and out. If everyone at Pride-Roofing is as great as Dusty, working with them is a no brainer for people needing a new roof. Thanks Dusty for your help with our home!"
- "We had Vance out to do an inspection today and we were pleased. He seemed very experienced and knew how to explain everything to us. It was nice to have someone come out and let you know what could be done and why without any pressure. We would recommend Pride just because there was no scare tactics in getting us to do business with them."
- "I have yet to use Pride only due to my financial situation right now. This last year has been tough and it may take the next year to recover. I met Vance Gard and his partner at my door yesterday. They were friendly, professional, and very understanding with my situation. I just want Pride Roofing to know what amazing people they have working for them. I was out shoveling today from a pretty heavy snow last night. Vance walked up to me with a shovel in hand and offered to take over shoveling my driveway and sidewalk. I was surprised to hear he actually lives in my neighborhood! I was so grateful for his kindness. If this is what I can expect from the people at this company, I would have absolute faith in the customer service and quality of work I would receive. Thank you Vance!"
- "I am typically skeptical of anyone coming to the door trying to sell me something, but needed a roof replacement so decided to give Pride a chance. Every step of the way they followed through with what they said they were going to do, and provided me with information I needed to work with my insurance and determine cost. Tyler was my main point of contact and he was amazing- answering all of my questions, being extremely responsive, and coordinating all of the work to be convenient to my schedule. We have a new roof that looks great, went on in one day, and there wasn't a big out of pocket cost. I definitely recommend Pride to anyone looking at replacing an old roof!"
- "We hired Pride Roofing to replace our roof, add architectural accents with standing seam metal roofing, gutter replacement, siding repair and adding soffit ventilation. They helped us understand our options with shingles and had a great eye for the metalwork design that was added...really made the whole house pop! I can't say enough about how refreshing it was to work with Christian, Edgar, Tanner, Vance and George. Edgar even made sure our project continued along while he was out sick! Their actions are a reflection of their company culture of being a customer focused team. The quality of work and their attention to detail were fantastic. Their communication was flawless. We are very pleased with our experience and finished product with Pride Roofing. Thank you Pride Roofing Team!"
- "I wholeheartedly recommend Pride Roofing.especially Christian Griffith and Christopher Wagner. It is a great company. They are honest, hard-working and follow up on what they say they are going to do. The people who did the work came on time, worked continuously, and we're polite. Afterward, they cleaned up everything, making it look like it did before they started. Our new roof was installed with some add-ons at no charge that ensure a long lasting roof even in high winds. You can't go wrong with Pride Roofing."
- "Pride Roofing did an amazing job on my roof installation. They worked hard all day and was able to remove the old roof and install the new roof in one day. Crew Porter made sure I was taken care of even when there was a change in the shingle manufacturer and he is a man of his word and the company stood by their word. Would recommend to anyone."
- "Everyone who I worked with at Pride was calm, patient, responsive and empathetic to my situation (trying to resolve a hail claim while selling the house and separating, and all in a pandemic!). But, I can't say enough good things about RACHIELLE! As soon as she took over my file, things moved quickly to resolution. She truly cared about helping me navigate the situation and it's clear she has the respect of her peers because she can get things done! I really appreciated the care she took in working with me and would be happy to work with her again!"
- "Pride roofing did an all around good job, my account manager Austin Rupple was very responsible in scheduling the job . He followed up after the job was completed to make sure everything was done to satisfaction.. I would highly recommend this company if you need a new roof or gutters. Thanks Pride, Joe Units"
- "From the first contact, when a staff member came to our door to propose a roof inspection, to the last, when another stopped by to pick up our check for final payment, I have consistently been impressed with Pride Roofing & Construction LLC. Their supervisors, installers, and office staff have all been personable, professional, and have done high quality work on my home. They have been fully transparent about costs, materials, and clean-up and have not only met but exceeded my expectations. I am happy to recommend them."
- "Pride was represented by Crew who handled estimates for 3 families. Pride delivered materials day prior tò installation. Pride used extreme care delivery of materials onto roof. Three roofs installed close proximity was a win for neighborhood inconvenience was 7:30-5:00 p.m. Prides installers were polite and hard workers. Cleanup was exceptional! Commend Pride on Job Well Done!"
- "Jonathan was incredibly professional, responsible, respectable and very fun to work with! From start to end, he was great to work with and very knowledgeable about what would be best for my unique roof. My roof looks amazing and I feel so safe with it! I’m so happy with the end results and would highly recommend this company and Jonathan to do your roof! Thanks to everyone on the team!"
- "Brandon and Garrett were extremely professional to work with in getting our roof inspected and replaced. In my opinion, they went above and beyond expectations throughout the entire process. Brandon spent upwards of 3 hours thoroughly inspecting, taking pictures, and assessing all of the hail damage that we had. This included the roof, gutters, siding, paint, windows, and even patio furniture! They worked directly with our insurance company and absolutely made the whole process work flawlessly and quickly. I can't say enough with how well it went with Pride roofing! The quality of the new shingles is second to none and our gutters function and look better than they ever have! Kudos to the roofing crew who knocked out the entire project in one day. Astounding! My house looks great and we are more than ready for whatever mother nature throws at it now! Thank you to the entire team at Pride! I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a quality roof!"
- "We had a unique experience fighting with our insurance company. Edgar was there to give us feedback and stay persistent to hold them accountable. Edgar is friendly, responsive, knowledgeable and easy to work with! We also installed a solar attic fan and have notice a difference in our AC running more efficient. We would recommend them to our family and friends. They also contracted out our paint for the house and Dos Bros Painting does an amazing job! Satisfied with everything we had done."