This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"Everyone I met with Legacy was professional, responsive and on top of everything for me. Austin made the process a breeze and understandable. Especially for my first claim. He was knowledgeable and answered every question. Was fun working with him. The crew arrived early and were polite and they worked hard all day to the end. Everyone was professional and nice. The Foreman kept me in the loop on everything and was nice to chat with. Highly recommend them to anyone."
"We had hail damage to our roof and gutters in the spring. We contacted Legacy and Steve Lipovetsky from their team came out to house to inspect the roof. Steve was prompt to respond to our request and he did a great job of walking us through the process. We had not worked with a company to go through the insurance process of replacing a roof and gutters before, so Steve spent a lot of time walking through the process with us and answering any questions we had. We thought the process would require a ton of work on our part, but beyond a few decisions and insurance tasks, Legacy took care of everything. When it came time for our roof and gutters to be replaced, Legacy did a good job communicating to us about when work would be taking place. The work was done quickly and in one day we had a completely new roof. Sometimes working with companies on home updates can feel daunting and deceptive, but Steve was really upfront and honest about the process and helped put us at ease. We even recommended Steve and Legacy to one of our neighbors who had her roof replaced from Legacy as well. I'd highly recommend Legacy"
"My wife and I are very satisfied with the work performed by Legacy Restoration. Wade Owen, our service representative, inspected the exterior of our home, detected hail damage to our roof, and got the insurance claim process started. He assisted us with selecting the shingles. Work was performed in a timely manner, ahead of schedule. A work supervisor checked in with us both days the roofing crew worked on our home. Clean-up was thorough both days. Post-work follow-up was satisfactory, and city inspection approved the work with no exceptions. I recommend Legacy Restoration for roof installation."
- "Everyone I met with Legacy was professional, responsive and on top of everything for me. Austin made the process a breeze and understandable. Especially for my first claim. He was knowledgeable and answered every question. Was fun working with him. The crew arrived early and were polite and they worked hard all day to the end. Everyone was professional and nice. The Foreman kept me in the loop on everything and was nice to chat with. Highly recommend them to anyone."
- "We had hail damage to our roof and gutters in the spring. We contacted Legacy and Steve Lipovetsky from their team came out to house to inspect the roof. Steve was prompt to respond to our request and he did a great job of walking us through the process. We had not worked with a company to go through the insurance process of replacing a roof and gutters before, so Steve spent a lot of time walking through the process with us and answering any questions we had. We thought the process would require a ton of work on our part, but beyond a few decisions and insurance tasks, Legacy took care of everything. When it came time for our roof and gutters to be replaced, Legacy did a good job communicating to us about when work would be taking place. The work was done quickly and in one day we had a completely new roof. Sometimes working with companies on home updates can feel daunting and deceptive, but Steve was really upfront and honest about the process and helped put us at ease. We even recommended Steve and Legacy to one of our neighbors who had her roof replaced from Legacy as well. I'd highly recommend Legacy"
- "My wife and I are very satisfied with the work performed by Legacy Restoration. Wade Owen, our service representative, inspected the exterior of our home, detected hail damage to our roof, and got the insurance claim process started. He assisted us with selecting the shingles. Work was performed in a timely manner, ahead of schedule. A work supervisor checked in with us both days the roofing crew worked on our home. Clean-up was thorough both days. Post-work follow-up was satisfactory, and city inspection approved the work with no exceptions. I recommend Legacy Restoration for roof installation."
- "Fantastic folks to work with, they made sure that all of the project items were laid out and the plan was well understood. Nothing was hidden and all the work was top notch! I appreciated that they only had the finest craftsmen working on everything. Window installation and roof installation were painless and straightforward. The sales team stopped by multiple times to make sure I was pleased with the work and made sure any and all questions I had were answered. If they didn't have an answer, it was rough back to their team for immediate response."
- "From Day 1 after our hail damage, Justin was all over the entire process for us. From explaining how the timeline looked, to being able to answer questions while work was being completed. Communication was always timely, professional and explained in such a way that we always new what was going on. Long story short; I am extremely thankful we decided to go with Legacy to oversee all of our repairs and would recommend to anyone else. My dog would also agree as she now has a new best friend."
- "I was extremely impressed with Legacy Restoration and my roof replacement. From the very beginning of the process to the very end (and beyond), Omar was extremely informative, patient, and had great communication! He took care of dealing with my insurance company and stayed on top of the entire project ALL the way through! Roof replacement (esp with an insurance claim) can be so stressful. Omar and his calm demeanor was always smiling and truly made it a PAINLESS process. The roofing team was fantastic as well. Very prompt, courteous, great communication before-during-after the day of installation. They left my yard spotless...and my roof looks great! I would (and have) highly recommend Legacy Restoration!"
- "This company is an excellent company who inspected our Hail/storm damaged roof, kept in contact with all developments, contacted our Insurance company and installed new roof with no headaches. Except for deductible everything was taken care. Our representative, Austin Fast was always in contact with arrangements, developments and all related matters. He is a real professional and gentleman. The office is also same and kept informing us with arrangements and development. Work was completed in a day and left all around the yard and ground clean after completion of the work. All crew was very efficient. I have no hesitation to recommend this company for roof replacement work, These are honest people. Such good people are very hard to find in roofing business."
- "I am very satisfied with the work that Legacy Restoration completed. We had a roof and fascia replacement. The team did a great job keeping me up to date in preparation and right through the completion of the project. My rep., Austin, stayed in close communication with me and was very responsive to all of my questions. Both crews were great. The tear-down, installation and cleanup went very smoothly. Thanks Legacy Restoration!"
- "From first contact to completion of job, Legacy was always professional. Steve, the company rep, was always available and prompt at getting answers to my questions and concerns. Legacy employees were friendly and kept me informed of job scheduling. The crew that did the application worked hard to see the job completed while making sure it stayed organized and neat. There was always good communication between myself, my insurance company and Legacy."
- "Worked w Scot, who explained the whole process to me, from start to finish. Very professional and helpful. Company went to bat for me w insurance, to make sure I got the best product. Roofing team were on time, worked efficiently and were done in one day. Jarred was great in explaining the billing. Great roof job, great team, highly recommend this company"
- "Legacy did a fantastic job from start to finish. Scott was great. Very professional but fun to work with. Everything went according to schedule. Had a prob with insurance inspection, but Legacy dealt with it, without any inconvenience to me. Supplies arrived one day, roof and cleanup done the next. Very satisfied!"
- "I met Scott Deering while he was inspecting in our neighborhood for Hail Damage from the last storm. He was very professional and knowledgeable about all the ins and outs of how the Insurance Claims process works. The service he provided was a great help and made the experience much easier for us... I would give him and Legacy 5 Stars and would Definitely use them again !!!"
- "FIVE STARS!! My whole experience with Legacy Restorations was top notch. Starting with my Sales Rep Zachary Sanford got the ball rolling with my insurance claim. Legacy got my roof covered under my insurance and made the entire process easy. The crew was very efficient and skilled. I could tell they were professionals and left my property looking cleaner than it was before they started. Mike and Emily had great communication on what was going on through the entire process! I have already referred a couple friends. Highly recommended!!!"
- "I had a great experience with Legacy Restoration. Scott Deering was my Service representative. He was amazing. He is really easy to talk to. He is super positive & answered all my questions. I’m a new homeowner and was nervous about the whole process. The team that did the installation were very friendly. They took care to protect my landscaping & cleaned up in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend them. Thanks Mary for connecting me."
- "Legacy Restoration provided outstanding service from beginning to end with the replacement of our residential roof. Justin and Emily were always quick to respond to our phone calls, both did an great job guiding us through the process, including rescheduling the job when rain was forecast for our original date. The crew that came on site showed up on time on and did a fantastic job... honestly, could not be happier with the results. Very professional throughout, and the site supervisor Eric took the time to answer all of our questions during and after completion. The crew did a fantastic job with cleanup as well... have yet to find a nail in the yard. Kudos to all involved!!"
- "5 STAR Review of this great service! I can't believe how easy it was to get my roof replaced by Legacy Restoration Team. They helped me every step of the way with what to expect and timeliness. They were always very responsive of my questions as well. Extra shout out to the project coordinator who was at my place the day of... he made sure all of our belongings were covered and protected before the project started. I can not recommend this service enough. Professionals through and through."
- "Very happy with my roof replacement. From my initial conversation with Anthony Burn who set this in motion to the office staff I spoke with, including Emily and the Job Site Supervisor it was completed very smoothly. The work crew was prepped and started the job right on time. The clean up afterwards was excellent. Happy to report no nails found in the yard. They moved some very heavy pots out of the way that I was unable to and placed them back for me. Highly recommend them if you are in need of a new roof."
- "I had a great experience with Legacy Restoration. Scott Deering was my Service representative. He was amazing. He is really easy to talk to. He is super positive & answered all my questions. I’m a new homeowner and was nervous about the whole process. The team that did the installation were very friendly. They took care to protect my landscaping & cleaned up in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend them."
- "I want to give a great big "shout out" to both Legacy Restoration and to our representative Trent Evensen. I did not actually use Legacy for my hail damage repair company but I was very impressed with the quality and integrity of the company and the crew. Trent went above and beyond to service our account and I wish him all the best as he represents the good people at Legacy all the way. I highly recommend giving them a look. They made my wife and I feel very good about our contact with them."
- "Steve Lipovetsky kept us informed and aware of services they would perform. He also considered our personal schedules when authorizing job times. All work was done with our prior authorization and that of our insurance company. He also worked diligently with our insurance company regarding inspections and communications with our insurance adjuster. He called us regularly with updates. Workers were prompt and considerate; clean up was done immediately and thoroughly after the work was completed."
- "Starting 1st with Eric Nelson coming out for a home condition report view of our roof with pictures and knowledge explaining what’s next..I then developed a good working relationship from start to finish with Eric and the Legacy team. On the day of the job..Dave Nelson and his crew showed a great work ethic completing the job. In closing going over the final details Eric and Emily were easy to communicate with on any questions I had. Overall nice team effort !"
- "Huge shout-out to Alex Roe, Dave (project site lead), and the amazing crew from Legacy Restoration for yet another job fantastically done! Legacy replaced my roof in 2020. They did such a great job that I invited them back to do my siding. As expected, they did not let me down. I've had the opportunity to hire contractors for various projects at my home and Legacy stands out. Alex is professional and made sure to address any concerns. Dave's customer service was outstanding and the crew was thorough, attentive to detail and efficient. The quality of product and service is unmatched and I strongly recommend Alex, Dave and Legacy Restoration as a whole for your next home exterior project."
- "I have contacted by Service Rep (STEVE LIPOVETSKY) to have my roof inspected and fortunately the damage was replaced with a new roof. Steve is very friendly and professional. Steve was taking time to answer all of my questions regarding the quality of work through completion. I want you to know how much I appreciate the excellent service Steve provided. His attention to detail, great communication skills, and always smile made the experience even better than I expected. He also helped me pick the right color for my roof, it looks pretty. I am so thankful for what Steve did. On a scale from 1 to 10, Steve is an 10!. Also, I appreciated the efforts of the staff in doing a great job and their efforts to produce good results."
- "Steve Lipovetsky was my rep for Legacy. He was super friendly and helpful. Very professional, and always willing to answer questions and follow up on questions and concerns. The whole process was slick. I didn't have to do much with the insurance company. Most of the paper work was done on their end. I was only responsible for the deductible, and Legacy worked with the insurance company with the rest to make sure everything got covered. I was impressed that they worked to replace siding during the winter time. Only downside with that, was clean up. Weather can be unpredictable and some things for blanketed by the snow . But Legacy was easy to work with and able to send out clean up crews to make sure everything was picked up after snow melted. New roof and siding looks great. Definitely would recommend their services."
- "Legacy Restoration replaced our roof following a hail storm. Our contact person was Trent Evensen and he was always very professional. He met with the insurance adjuster and received approval. He promptly responded to all calls I made to him. The day of the actual roof replacement went very smoothly. The crew made sure our vehicles were out of the garage and completed the roof in one day. They covered up shrubs and anything else that could be damaged. They also did a good job cleaning up after them. I would definitely recommend Legacy Restoration and especially Trent Evensen."
- "Legacy Restoration replaced the roofs for our townhome association. Tim Farrand was our service rep. Tim was great to work with. He kept me informed every step of the way. He returned my calls and text promptly. He addressed our concerns promptly. Legacy and Tim worked with us every step of the project, including working with our insurance company. The crews that did the work did a great job and were very thorough doing the clean-up."
- "I had a great experience with Legacy Restoration LLC and would definitely recommend to family and friends! I had other roofing companies trying to get my business after a storm came through our neighborhood. Tim Farrand came highly recommended by family member and he did not disappoint. After the roof inspection, he showed me the damage and clearly explained products, features and benefits. He was always available throughout the process and returned any email or phone call within 2-4 business hours. Also, wanted to shout the crew that performed the roof replacement. They completed it one day! It was great experience from start to finish!"
- "My wife and I have had a "5 Star" Experience with Legacy Restoration! From my very first phone call, I have been impressed with the professionalism they have shown. I was very impressed with the communication received from all parties involved with the project. Rob, our Service Representative, has been so easy to work with and always was receptive to our questions and keeping us up to date on the project. And after phases of the project were completed, I received a phone call and/or email from Veronica, the Customer Care Specialist. She was eager to find out how things were progressing after each phase. I was also impressed with the efficiency of the work crews. They did great work and cleaned everything up to the point where you couldn't tell at all that anyone had even been doing work on the house. What they did leave behind was a quality product. Working with Legacy Construction has been painless and super easy! I would recommend the company without any hesitation!"
- "Max was our service contractor, and he did an excellent job and the crews were outstanding. Legacy replaced our roof and siding from hail damage. Customer service at all levels was great!! We had some issues with our insurance company regarding final payment and Max took care of that for us. I would recommend Nax and Legacy to everyone."
- "Legacy Restoration was a great company to work with for my new roof! Tim Farrand thoroughly explained Legacy's processes and set clear project expectations. He communicated with me effectively and was available throughout the project. The crew was efficient and cleaned up when they were done. I am very satisfied with the quality and color of the new shingles. I have already recommended Legacy Restoration to others!"
- "I have been working with Legacy Restoration since my insurance agent referred me following hail damage to my SW Minneapolis home in early August, and I feel so fortunate to have Justin Swenson as my service representative! He is professional, considerate, and a genuinely trustworthy and caring human being with excellent communication skills and extreme patience; exactly what is needed in this situation. It is clear that Justin knows all the ins and out of this business and he makes sure to answer every question and address every concern. I came into this process late in the summer and, although the early wintry weather has delayed my repair, Justin has been consistent with communication of updates and reassuring to me. I have confidence based on this "above and beyond" customer service that Legacy will follow through to get the job done properly and carefully, and I can rest assured that Justin will keep me in the loop of communication until the work is done and I am 110 % satisfied! Thank you, Legacy, and thank you JUSTIN. Barbara Walker"
- "I have not had good luck with home contractors so giving five stars is not normal for me. Legacy did a great job installing three new solar powered skylights as well as a new roof. Justin was great, he kept us informed of scheduling and supply orders and answered any questions that we had. The job foreman and install crew were great also, friendly and very through. You couldn't tell that they were ever there when they left."
- "I have been very disappointed in the poor communication with Legacy Restoration. In fact, it has now been over 3 weeks since a sales associate was out to my home and I STILL do not have any sort of price quote from him! Initially I was so pleased that we were able to set up a time for a roof inspection and quote for several other exterior projects we need on our home (gutters, skylights, and several windows and exterior doors to be replaced) within just a couple days. The associate I met with seemed knowledgeable and was friendly. However, the communication was completely dropped after that one visit. I attempted to contact him with no response. When I finally got a return email from him, he asked if I wanted only a partial quote (the work we want done minus a window quote that he was waiting on from an outside vendor). I responded to him within 5 minutes that yes I did want whatever quote he could give me ASAP. That was 10 days ago now and I still haven't heard ANYTHING. I have been a homeowner for many years and worked with many contractors on a variety of projects. I have NEVER been ghosted like this before. I understand if someone is "busy" but this is extremely unprofessional and a total waste of my time. I almost never write reviews but I hope that this one might save someone from wasting their valuable time with this company."
- "I’m extremely satisfied with the hail damage work Legacy Restoration performed for me! They have worked on three properties for me over the last year: 1. A Four Unit Investment property, 2. A lake home for a client, 3 My own home. I’m particularly satisfied with my representative Tim Farrand who is very attentive, knowledgeable, and who as been very careful and respectful of social distancing these past six months. I’m also very happy with the way they worked with my insurance company; honestly and professionally securing a far higher settlement payment than I was initially offered by my insurance company. I’ve used many other vendors before, and Legacy has been delightful and thoroughly organized and professional!"
- "UPDATE: After speaking to the sales manager I was promptly put on the schedule and the work has been completed. The employee who completed the work was kind and efficient. He made sure I was satisfied before leaving for the day. As far as workmanship goes they hit the mark. After all of the back and forth with the original sales associate. The manager I was working with did help me in the end and provided the work at no charge above the deposit I paid. Would I use them again? no, but I do think they did the right thing in the end and made it right."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Plymouth Roofing
- Minetonka Bch Roofing
- Minnetnka Bch Roofing
- Minnetonka Beach Roofing
- Navarre Roofing
- Medicine Lake Roofing
- Wayzata Roofing
- Woodland Roofing
- Crystal Bay Roofing
- Long Lake Roofing
- Hopkins Roofing
- Minnetonka Roofing
- New Hope Roofing
- Deephaven Roofing
- Hamel Roofing
- Golden Valley Roofing
- Orono Roofing
- Crystal Roofing