Roof Worx is a local, family owned full service general contracting and roofing company since 1999 for both residential and commercial projects. All categories of roofing materials are professionally installed in addition to windows, siding, gutters, carpentry, painting, and insulation. We continue excel by offering our customers the highest quality at a competitive price with projects delivered on time. As a leader in the roofing business, we strive to maintain our excellent reputation for customer satisfaction and hold an A+ rating with the BBB. Give us a call today and let us show you the Roof Worx difference.
"This company did an amazing job for us! Special thanks to Noah for walking us through every step of the way- we knew exactly what to expect from start to finish. Also you were an asset in dealing with my HOA."
"Roof Worx was an excellent choice to re-roof my house. They where punctual and professional in all aspects of the job. I enjoyed communicating and working with Barry Crawford, Leo and his crew. They explained all the steps to be performed and I felt very comfortable with them there. The crew did an excellent job. I highly recommend them."
"Barry came out to look at my roof and gave an honest evaluation. He let us know the roof did not need to be replaced at the time. I appreciate not being sold on something that I did not need. I will call them when it is time for a replacement."
- "This company did an amazing job for us! Special thanks to Noah for walking us through every step of the way- we knew exactly what to expect from start to finish. Also you were an asset in dealing with my HOA."
- "Roof Worx was an excellent choice to re-roof my house. They where punctual and professional in all aspects of the job. I enjoyed communicating and working with Barry Crawford, Leo and his crew. They explained all the steps to be performed and I felt very comfortable with them there. The crew did an excellent job. I highly recommend them."
- "Barry came out to look at my roof and gave an honest evaluation. He let us know the roof did not need to be replaced at the time. I appreciate not being sold on something that I did not need. I will call them when it is time for a replacement."
- "This is our second roof installed by Roof Worx. Based on our first experience, we didn’t hesitate to come back. Barry and Aaron didn’t disappoint. They actually exceeded our expectations. From the initial inspection, to meeting with insurance adjuster, through installation and final inspection, Barry was in contact with us every step of the way. He is responsive, professional and knowledgeable. We highly recommend Roof Worx. And, won’t hesitate to use them again."
- "Very happy with the roof installed by Roof Worx. Barry was the project coordinator and was very thorough about the options to choose from, pleasant gentleman to work with. Once I decided on the class 4 GAF roof, he spent time going over the process of the installation and what materials would be used, a fair price was agreed to and the contract was signed. Crew did a very good job with the installation, the owner stopped by on the day of the installation to take a look as well. Couple small things needed to be gone over after the roof was installed and Barry was quick to get the team out to make the adjustments. Ideally will be the only roof I ever have installed, happy to have worked with Roof Worx on this project, I would recommend them for a roof installation. If hail does any damage in the future, I trust Roof Worx will come out and fix the issues. Thanks Barry, job well done!"
- "We loved our experience with Roof Worx, from first meeting with Victor to the finished product. Victor came to our house a couple of times and walked us through what to expect. He also showed us what to look for when it comes to quality work and avoiding scammers. When the day came to install the new roof, the crew arrived on time, worked quickly and efficiently. When they were done, they ensured they left a clean area. We love the look of the new roof and are excited about the quality. You can tell that Roof Worx takes their business seriously and is a company that strives to make this experience as painless as possible for their customers. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is looking for an honest company who is also reliable and does the work they promise with excellence and integrity."
- "Noah Ziegler was very knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend him to anyone. Super nice guy."
- "I first met Vicor from Roof Worx about four years ago when we had a pretty large hail storm. After these events all kinds of people show up and want to sell a guy a roof and my neighborhood was no exception. I really dislike unsolicited offers...or sales pitches. Victor was out and about walking the subdivision and we struck up a conversation and from what I could tell I didn't think a new roof was needed but I asked him to go ahead and take a look. He came back down off the ladder and said I didn't need a roof and only damage was a dent in one of the box vents. I just about fell over! here is this guy telling me I don't need a roof after a hail storm. I asked him about why he wasn't going to try and sell me a roof and his reply was "some of these guys don't care about your claim history" Again I just about fell over! So I got his business card with the intention of doing business with him in the future. Fast forward four years and I got up on the ladder to take a look at the roof. I have the old thin, now illegal T-lock shingles and they were definitely showing their age, nail pops thru the top layer (two layers on my roof) and it appeared not be drying evenly and loss of some of the media.Victor was prompt and responsive to all my questions about the GAF roofing system, his and the installers credentials and the benefits of the GAF product. I can highly recomend doing business with Victor and Roof Worx."
- "Appreciated Scott's visit to look at our roof and assess it for hail/storm damage (which it had). He was very affable and pleasant to work with."
- "Great working with Roof Worx. So glad I found them. They did a great job on the repair; on time, on budget, and quality work. Barry Crawford was great with communication updates and responding to queries. He was on site and has tons of knowledge and was extremely helpful. I would definitely use Roof Worx again."
- "Victor Stewart was unbelievable! He was on time, did a thorough inspection and noted nothing was damaged or wrong with the roof! He took pictures and has created a file on my home that will be used in the future if any issues come up."
- "Scott Bradbury was fantastic in helping with my roof repair and replacement. He was clear, up front, honest, and stayed in constant communication the entire time. He set great expectations and worked very hard to make my experience great in addition to helping replace my roof and gutters from the Colorado hail storms. Thank you Scott and Roof Worx!"
- "Vincent was very responsive and prompt with his service. He was recommended by my insurance agent as someone proficient in their requirements, and he proved that to be true which didn't cause any unnecessary delays. Although we are fortunate to not need his services currently, we would highly recommend and utilize in the future."
- "Barry and the rest of the team from Roof Worx were great to work with. This was for a hail damaged roof. It took some time for the insurance claim adjuster to complete the process, but once this done, Roof Worx was actually able to get us scheduled fairly quickly. The crew was on time, efficient and did a great job in one day. We have extra roof venting due to a whole-house fan and they did a great job accommodating this additional venting and making it look seamless. I appreciated their attention to detail and the fact that, unlike some of my neighbors who used other contractors, the roof passed inspection by the city on the first attempt. I would certainly recommend Roof Worx."
- "Victor Stewart went so far and above in his attention to detail it was amazing! Our insurance company did not want to pay for the storm damage but Victor had them come back out with a supervisor and he fought to get the entire roof replaced. After that the job went very smoothly. We are grateful to Victor and Roof Worx and will recommend them to anyone!"
- "Roof Worx was a pleasure to work with. Mark Wilson was my project manager and my initial contact with the company. He was extremely knowledgeable in regard to product, process, and he answered any questions or concerns I had. My new roof was completed super quick and with quality workmanship. Alex & Alex (yes, there are two) were on-site and made sure the project went off without a hitch. Mark then followed up to ensure my satisfaction. They made it simple when it came to dealing with the insurance company! From start to finish Roof Worx delivered on customer service, quality materials, and great crew workers. Thanks!"
Certified Maintenance Professional
This contractor will provide an extensive annual inspection to review the condition of your roof. CMPs have the exclusive ability to offer the WellRoof® Guarantee Extension to a building owner, which extends the Diamond Pledge™ NDL Roof Guarantee by 25% at no extra cost.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Eastlake Roofing Contractors
- North Glenn Roofing Contractors
- Thornton Roofing Contractors
- Northglenn Roofing Contractors
- Henderson Roofing Contractors
- Welby Roofing Contractors
- Westminster Roofing Contractors
- Federal Heights Roofing Contractors
- Broomfield Roofing Contractors
- Dupont Roofing Contractors
- Federal Hgts Roofing Contractors
- Commerce City Roofing Contractors
- Irondale Roofing Contractors
- Brighton Roofing Contractors
- Lafayette Roofing Contractors
- Erie Roofing Contractors
- Dacono Roofing Contractors
- Louisville Roofing Contractors