- Amarillo Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery provides solutions to a wide variety of problems related to the mouth, teeth, and facial region. The new office offers state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging equipment.
- Install a clean, reflective roof that fits the architecture of the building and top it off with the “AOMS” logo for air traffic to see from above.
- The building was designed by Playa Design Studio and utilized a contemporary architecture along with exterior lighting to attract attention. The owner also frequently flies over the area in his plane, so he requested “AOMS” to be painted on the roof. Dr. Graves is a patriotic individual who enjoys art as well. He was able to showcase his new building with the use of special effects lighting packages and rooftop graphics.
- For the “AOMS” logo, TOPCOAT® TPO Red Primer was used to ensure good adhesion over the new TPO and TOPCOAT® Membrane in blue was used to create the logo.
- The TPO system consisted of GAF EverGuard® TPO 60 mil fully adhered using EverGuard® 1121 Bonding Adhesive over mechanically attached EnergyGuard™ ISO and polyiso cover board.
- “The TPO roof system worked especially well for this project because there are options for creating the rooftop graphics. On this particular project, we simply utilized TOPCOAT® Membrane to create an ‘AOMS’ stencil on the rooftop. There are also discussions of creating a Texas Flag graphic on the rooftop as well,” said Ryan Kuxhausen, project manager at Tecta America.
- Using special effects lighting, the AOMS building can change color depending on the occasion. During March Madness, Dr. Graves lit up the building in blue to support his team, the Kentucky Wildcats.