EverGuard® TPO 60‑mil Membrane
Great performance in a value-priced TPO roofing system.
EverGuard® TPO 60-mil Membrane
Why EverGuard® TPO 60-mil Membrane?
An independent TPO Study proves:
After accelerated heat aging at 275°F (135°C) for 105 days, EverGuard® 60-mil TPO showed no cracking—while almost every one of the competitors’ samples failed! Guarantees are available up to 25 years when using EverGuard® TPO 60-mil Membrane.1 The large welding window makes it easy to install and it is complemented by the most complete line of accessories.
BenefitsBenefits of EverGuard® TPO 60-mil Membrane include:
- Great Value: Superior performance at a cost-effective price.
- Excellent Seam Strength: Heat-welded seams provide greater seam strength to taped and other seams.
- Long-term Weathering: Excellent long-term heat and UV resistance.
- Energy Saving: Highly reflective and emissive white roof can help reduce energy costs and urban heat island effect.
- CREST Energy Savings Calculator: See your potential savings at cool.gaf.com.
- NSF/ANSI 347: Providing architects and contractors with a certified sustainable option for single-ply roofing membranes.
- UL Landfill Waste Diversion Validation: Zero Waste to Landfill (Mt. Vernon TPO Plant).
- HPDs: Only single-ply roofing manufacturer that publishes Health Product Declarations (HPDs) for transparent reporting and LEED® v4 compliance.
- EPDs: Publishes Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for Single-Ply Roofing Membranes.
EverGuard® TPO 60-mil Membrane has a versatile application method and is suitable for all types of single-ply systems:
- Mechanically Attached Application: A quick and cost-effective system that can be installed practically year-round.
- RhinoBond®3 Application: Can be applied without using adhesives.
- Qualifies for the same guarantee length as an adhered system.1
- Adhered Application: Can be installed with EverGuard® 1121 Bonding Adhesive (solvent-based), EverGuard® Low VOC TPO Bonding Adhesive, or EverGuard® WB181 Bonding Adhesive (water-based) for the smoothest appearance.
- Provides superior wind uplift performance.
Field fabrication of TPO accessories is time-consuming, costly, and inconsistent – and it can lead to unreliable details that compromise a watertight roofing system. EverGuard® TPO prefabricated accessories deliver consistent quality and eliminate the worry and problems often associated with field fabrication. They can also boost productivity up to 200%2 while reducing installed cost by up to 12%.
2Based on GAF estimate to field-fabricate flashing details.
3RhinoBond® is a trademark of OMG.
|Full Roll Weights||256 lb. (116 kg)|
|Full Roll Sizes||10' x 100' (3.05 x 30.5 m) (1,000 sq. ft.[92.9 sq.m])|
|Full Roll Weights||204 lb. (93 kg)|
|Full Roll Sizes||8’ x 100’ (2.44 x 30.5 m) (800 sq. ft.[74.3 sq.m])|
|Half Roll Weights||128 lb. (58 kg)|
|Half Roll Sizes||5’ x 100’ (1.52 x 30.5 m) (500 sq. ft.[46.5 sq.m])|
|Half Roll Weights||102.4 lb. (46 kg)|
|Half Roll Sizes||4’ x 100’ (1.21 x 30.5 m) (400 sq. ft.[37.1 sq.m])|
|Thickness Over Scrim||22.1 mils (0.561 mm) (Nominal) [ASTM D7635]|
|Breaking Strength||305 lbf x 290 lbf (454 x 432 kg/m) </br>[ASTM D751 Grab Method]|
|Elongation at Break||30% [ASTM D751]|
|Tear Strength||75 lbf x 130 lbf (111.8 x 193.7 kg/m) 8" x 8" (203 x 203 mm)</br>[ASTM D751]|
|Factory Seam Strength||135 lbf (membrane failure) (201.1 kg/m) [ASTM D751]|
|Puncture Resistance||380 lb. (172 kg) [ASTM 101C Method 2031]|
|Permeance||0.08 Perms [ASTM E96]|
|Dimensional Change||0.4% @158° F (70°C), 6 hr. [ASTM D1204]|
|Water Absorption||0.7% @158°F (70°C), 1 week [ASTM D471]|
|Hydrostatic Resistance||430 psi [ASTM D751 Method D]|
|Ozone Resistance||No visible deterioration @7x magnification </br>[ASTM D1149]|
|Weather Resistance||>25,000 KJ/(m².nm) @340 nm [ASTM G155/D6878]|
|Heat Aging||60 weeks 100% [ASTM D573]|
|Colors||White, Tan, Gray, Energy Tan, Energy Gray|
|Thickness||0.060 mils (.00152 mm) [ASTM D751]|
|Thickness Over Scrim: 22.1 mils (0.561 mm) (Nominal) [ASTM D7635]|
|Breaking Strength: 305 lbf x 290 lbf (454 x 432 kg/m) </br>[ASTM D751 Grab Method]|
|Elongation at Break: 30% [ASTM D751]|
|Tear Strength: 75 lbf x 130 lbf (111.8 x 193.7 kg/m) 8" x 8" (203 x 203 mm)</br>[ASTM D751]|
|Factory Seam Strength: 135 lbf (membrane failure) (201.1 kg/m) [ASTM D751]|
|Puncture Resistance: 380 lb. (172 kg) [ASTM 101C Method 2031]|
|Permeance: 0.08 Perms [ASTM E96]|
|Dimensional Change: 0.4% @158° F (70°C), 6 hr. [ASTM D1204]|
|Water Absorption: 0.7% @158°F (70°C), 1 week [ASTM D471]|
|Hydrostatic Resistance: 430 psi [ASTM D751 Method D]|
|Ozone Resistance: No visible deterioration @7x magnification </br>[ASTM D1149]|
|Weather Resistance: >25,000 KJ/(m².nm) @340 nm [ASTM G155/D6878]|
|Heat Aging: 60 weeks 100% [ASTM D573]|
|Colors: White, Tan, Gray, Energy Tan, Energy Gray|
|Thickness: 0.060 mils (.00152 mm) [ASTM D751]|
|Codes & Applicable Standards|
|Miami-Dade County||Miami-Dade County Product Control approved|
|FM: FM approved|
|Miami-Dade County: Miami-Dade County Product Control approved|
|FTM 101C : Yes|
|ENERGY STAR® Certified (U.S. only)||Yes|
|Title 24 (California Energy Commission)||Yes|
|Miami 21 (Florida Building Code)||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR® Certified (U.S. only): Yes|
|Title 24 (California Energy Commission): Yes|
|Miami 21 (Florida Building Code): Yes|
|CRRC: CRRC rated|