Why EnergyGuard™ NH Polyiso Roof Insulation?
EnergyGuard™ NH Polyiso Roof Insulation meets all the inherent properties and performance polyiso is known for, but does not contact any halogenated flame retardants – making it your best choice for a sustainable building design.
- Glass fiber-reinforced cellulosic felt facers bonded to a core of non-halogenated isocyanurate foam
- One of the highest insulation values compared to other FM Class 1 rated product of equivalent thickness
- Lightweight for easy handling and cutting in the field
- Comprehensive UL and FM approvals
- Manufactured with EPA-compliant blowing agents
- Contain no CFCs or HCFCs; has zero ODP
- Lower overall perm rating than many conventional insulation boards
- High moisture resistance and no capillarity
- Is a Red List Free product with a Declare label designation
- Holds a Health Product Declaration (HPD)
- Holds PIMA Quality Mark Certification (Gainesville, TX, 2” [51 mm] thick or greater)
- GreenCircle third-party recycled content certified
- Meets ASTM C1289 Type II, Class 1, Grade 2 (20 psi) and available in Grade 3 (25 psi)
At GAF, we’re committed to providing sustainable products – so our new EnergyGuard™ NH Polyiso Insulation Board does just that. It meets all the inherent properties and performance polyiso is known for, such as one of the highest insulation values and a UL Class A roofing fire rating, but does not contain any halogenated flame retardants — making it your best choice for a sustainable building design. Sustainable design projects pursuing certifications under a green building rating system such as LEED® v4 or Living Building Challenge will benefit from these certifications and listings.