EnergyGuard™ Polyiso is a flat board made of glass fiber-reinforced (GRF) cellulosic felt facers bonded to a core of polyisocyanurate foam. EnergyGuard™ Polyiso is widely used in commercial construction for new and retrofit applications and is compatible with a large variety of roofing systems. To prevent thermal bridging, we recommend installing two layers of EnergyGuard with joints staggered.
- System Approval Mod Bit, BUR, single ply, and ballasted
- Miami-Dade County Product Control Approved
- Evaluation Report UL ER1306-03
- State of Florida Approved
- Green Circle Certified For Recycled Content
- ASTM C1289 Type II, Class 1 Grade 2 (20 psi) or Grade 3 (25 psi)
- UL Class A over Combustible Decks* Cover board required
- Canada Data Sheet - For Canadian EnergyGuard Polyiso Data Sheet click on docs button
See how this product can help you meet your environmental goals. View sustainability information here.