Why EverGuard Extreme® TPO 80-mil Membrane?
An independent TPO study proved:
EverGuard Extreme® TPO is the best performing TPO in heat-aging and UV tests – the best predictors of TPO performance. View the key findings and full study here.
After accelerated heat aging at 275°F (135°C) for 196 days, EverGuard Extreme® 50- and 60-mil TPO showed no cracking – while every one of the competitors’ samples failed! Guarantees are available up to 35 years and it’s easier to install due to the large welding window. High 3-year aged reflectance of 0.72 can help reduce energy costs and it comes with the most complete line of accessories.
- Great Value: Superior performance at a cost-effective price.
- Excellent Seam Strength: Heat-welded seams provide greater seam strength to taped and other seams.
- Long-term Weathering: Excellent long-term heat and UV resistance.
- Energy Saving: Highly reflective and emissive white roof can help reduce energy costs and urban heat island effect.
- CREST Energy Savings Calculator: See your potential savings at cool.gaf.com.
- NSF/ANSI 347: Providing architects and contractors with a certified sustainable option for single-ply roofing membranes.
- UL Landfill Waste Diversion Validation: Zero Waste to Landfill (Mt. Vernon TPO Plant).
- HPDs: Only single-ply roofing manufacturer that publishes Health Product Declarations (HPDs) for transparent reporting and LEED® v4 compliance.
- EPDs: Publishes Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for Single-ply Roofing Membranes.
- NSF P151: Certification of Rainwater Catchment System Components.
EverGuard Extreme® TPO 80-mil Membrane has a versatile application method and is suitable for all types of single-ply systems:
- Mechanically Attached Application: A quick and cost-effective system that can be installed practically year-round.
- RhinoBond®1 Application: Can be applied without using adhesives and installed practically year-round. Qualifies for the same guarantee length as an adhered system.2
- Adhered Application: Can be installed with EverGuard® 1121 Bonding Adhesive (solvent-based), EverGuard® Low VOC TPO Bonding Adhesive, or EverGuard® WB181 Bonding Adhesive (water-based) for the smoothest appearance. Provides superior wind uplift performance.
Field fabrication of TPO accessories is time-consuming, costly, and inconsistent – and it can lead to unreliable details that compromise a watertight roofing system. EverGuard Extreme® TPO pre-fabricated accessories deliver consistent quality and eliminate the worry and problems often associated with field fabrication. They can also boost productivity up to 200%,3 while reducing installed cost by up to 12%.
1RhinoBond® is a registered trademark of OMG.
2See applicable guarantee for complete coverage and restrictions.
3Based on GAF estimate to field-fabricate flashing details.