Why EverGuard Extreme® TPO 50-mil Membrane?
Performance beyond that of a 60-mil standard TPO in a 50-mil product.
An independent TPO study proved:
EverGuard Extreme® TPO 50-mil Membrane is the best performing TPO in accelerated aging. View the key findings and full study here. After accelerated heat aging at 275°F (135°C) for 196 days, EverGuard Extreme® TPO showed no cracking - while every one of the competitors’ samples failed! Guarantees are available up to 25 years and it’s easier to install due to the large welding window. High 3-year aged reflectance of 0.72 can help reduce energy costs and it comes with the most complete line of accessories.
Benefits of EverGuard Extreme® 50-mil TPO include:
- Great Value: Superior performance at a cost-effective price.
- Excellent Seam Strength: Heat-welded seams provide greater seam strength to taped and other seams.
- Long-term Weathering: Excellent long-term heat and UV resistance.
- Energy Saving: Highly reflective and emissive white roof can help reduce energy costs and urban heat island effect.
- CREST Energy Savings Calculator: See your potential savings at cool.gaf.com.
- NSF/ANSI 347: Providing architects and contractors with a certified sustainable option for single-ply roofing membranes.
- UL Landfill Waste Diversion Validation: Zero Waste to Landfill (Mt. Vernon TPO Plant).
- HPDs: Only single-ply roofing manufacturer that publishes Health Product Declarations (HPDs) for transparent reporting and LEED® v4 compliance.
- EPDs: Publishes Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for Single-Ply Roofing Membranes.
- NSF P151: Certification of Rainwater Catchment System Components.
InstallationEverGuard Extreme® 50-mil TPO can be installed with a wide range of applications:
- Mechanically Attached Application: A quick and cost-effective system that can be installed practically year-round.
- Adhered Application: Can be installed with EverGuard® WB181 Bonding Adhesive (water based) or hot asphalt for the smoothest appearance. Provides superior wind uplift performance.
- LRF Adhesive O: Two-part low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive that is low VOC and accommodates minor surface irregularities. Available in a cartridge or 5-gallon (18.9 liter) container.
- LRF Adhesive M: Two-part low-rise polyurethane foam adhesive that is low VOC and accommodates minor surface irregularities. Can also be used for ISO insulation applications. Available in a cartridge or 5-gallon (18.9 liter) container.
- Two-Part Roofing Adhesive: Self-contained low-rise foam dispensing kit offering 20 squares per kit so there are fewer changeovers. Cost effective since you don’t need spray equipment and no downtime/maintenance worries. Can also be used for ISO insulation applications.
Field fabrication of TPO accessories is time-consuming, costly, and inconsistent – and it can lead to unreliable details that compromise a watertight roofing system. EverGuard Extreme® TPO pre-fabricated accessories deliver consistent quality and eliminate the worry and problems often associated with field fabrication. They can also boost productivity up to 200%,1 while reducing installed cost by up to 12%.
1Based on GAF estimate to field-fabricate flashing details.