Timberline HD® House Photos
The GAF Lifetime Roofing System
Advice From Our Expert
Find a GAF Master Elite® Roofing Contractor
More homeowners and professional installers in North America rely on Timberline HD® Shingles than any other brand. They offer just the right combination of beauty, performance, and reliability in a genuine wood-shake look — and can help improve your home’s resale value. When you install Timberline HD® Shingles with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, you’re getting rugged, dependable performance. And you’ll not only protect your most valuable asset — you’ll also beautify your home for years to come.
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish but practically priced — with a Lifetime ltd. warranty.1
- Dimensional Look: Features GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Stays In Place: DuraGrip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h).2
- Peace Of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.1
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.3
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.4
- Trusted: Timberline HD® Shingles have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal (U.S. only).
1See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
2This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
3These products are not available in all areas. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.
4StainGuard® algae protection and 10-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
Protect Your Investment
Find out about product warranties and options that may help protect your most valuable assets.
- All-American Pledge™ Roof Guarantee
- Lifetime Roofing System
- Lifetime Ltd Warranty
- Silver Pledge™
- System Plus
- GAF Smart Choice® Shingle International
- Golden Pledge®
|Dimensions (SP)||13 1/4'' x 39 3/8''(336.55 mm x 1 m)|
|Exposure||5 5/8'' (144 mm)|
|Material||Fiberglass Asphalt Construction|
|Wind Warranty||130 mph|
|FBC||State of Florida approved|
|ICC AC438||ESR-3267 - Obtained ESR 3267 evaluation from ICC Evaluation Services based on compliance with the requirements of AC438, an acceptance criteria established by ICC Evaluation Services to evaluate asphalt shingles that contains performance tests in addition to those required by the building code. (ICC Evaluation Services provides technical evaluations of building products that directly address the issue of code compliance. Building inspectors use these evaluation reports to help determine code compliance and enforce building regulations.)|
|Miami-Dade County||Miami-Dade County Product Control approved|
|TDI||Texas Department of Insurance listed|
|ASTM D3161||Class F|
|ASTM D3462||Yes - Meets ASTM D3462|
|ASTM D7158||Yes (Periodically tested by independent and internal labs to ensure compliance with ASTM D3462 at time of manufacture).|
|CSA A123.5||Yes - Refers to shingles sold only in Canada.|
|UL 790||Class A|
|UL 997||Modified to 110 mph|
|Miami 21 (Florida Building Code)||Yes|
For peace of mind choose a GAF factory-certified Master Elite® roofing contractor.
PRICING & WHERE TO BUY
Find a GAF retailer or distributor near you.