More homeowners and professional installers in North America rely on Timberline HD® Shingles than any other brand. They offer just the right combination of beauty, performance, and reliability in a genuine wood-shake look — and can help improve your home’s resale value.
When you install Timberline HD® Shingles with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, you’re getting rugged, dependable performance. And you’ll not only protect your most valuable asset — you’ll also beautify your home for years to come.
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish but practically priced — with a Lifetime ltd. warranty.1
Dimensional Look: Features GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- Stays In Place: DuraGrip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h).2
- Peace Of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.1
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.3
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.4
- Trusted: Timberline HD® Shingles have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal (U.S. only).
1See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
2This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
3These products are not available in all areas. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.
4StainGuard® algae protection and 10-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.