Camelot® II Shingles complete a home with their classic, artisan-crafted look — at a surprisingly affordable price.
FACT: Your roof can represent up to 40% of your home’s “curb appeal.”
Now, you can improve its looks and even its resale value with Camelot® II Shingles from GAF. Designed after our top-of-the-line Camelot® Designer Shingles, Camelot® II Shingles offer a luxury look that complements your home’s exterior color scheme for only pennies-a-day more than standard architectural shingles. And they’re backed by a Lifetime ltd. warranty1 from GAF, North America’s largest roofing manufacturer.
Camelot® II Shingle’s custom color palette, designed exclusively for GAF by color industry expert Patricia Verlodt, features subtle blends with contrasting colors to enhance your home’s exterior and give it unexpected depth and beauty.
Camelot® II Shingles have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal (U.S. Only).
Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- Stays in Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h).2
- Peace of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years1
- Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.3
- Premium Color Blends: Combine our latest granule colors with GAF advanced blending technology, resulting in exceptionally vibrant, premium color options.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection®Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.4
1See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
2This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
3These products are not available in all areas. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.
4StainGuard® algae protection and 10-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.