EverGuard® PVC XK 60‑mil Membrane
Suitable for use in all types of single-ply systems including mechanically attached, ballasted, and fully adhered.
EverGuard® PVC XK 60-mil Membrane
Why EverGuard® PVC XK 60-mil Membrane?
PVC has excellent flexibility. It also has increased resistance to UV, ozone, chemicals, tears, and punctures. That along with heat-welded seams, a white reflective color, and how simple it is to repair and install make it the right choice for your job. Guarantees are available up to 15 years when using EverGuard® PVC XK 60-mil Smooth Membrane.2
BenefitsBenefits of EverGuard® PVC XK 60-mil Membrane include:
- Heat-welded seams for greater reliability.
- Easy, three-step installation to reduce the chance of application errors.
- High reflectivity for greater energy saving Increased chemical resistance compared to other roofing technologies.
- Simple repair to reduce your ongoing maintenance costs.
EverGuard® PVC XK 60-mil Membrane is suitable for all types of single-ply systems:
- Mechanically Attached Application: A quick and cost-effective system that can be installed practically year-round.
- RhinoBond®1 Application: Achieves the look and performance of a fully adhered roof at nearly the cost of a mechanically attached system.
- Qualifies for the same guarantee length as an adhered system.2
- Adhered Application: When installed with EverGuard® 2331 Bonding Adhesive (solvent based), it results in a smooth appearance and is low VOC compliant.
- Provides excellent wind uplift performance and qualifies for the longest guarantee available for this product.2
2See applicable guarantee for complete coverage and restrictions.
3Based on GAF estimate to field-fabricate flashing details.