YES Contracting Services, LLC is a family-owned business with the sole purpose of helping others by being a single source that offers numerous exterior contracting services for homes and businesses. At Your Exterior Solutions(YES) our mission is to provide professional solutions for our clients. These solutions are high-quality, moderately priced services by one professional source to ensure construction and maintenance needs are completed with the utmost ease for the consumer.
"We had a new roof put on our home on May 13, 22. Tony Brown was our initial contact. Tony was great, he was the only one who went up on the roof to inspect it. That meant a lot to me, since the two other companies did not even look at it. He explained all steps and answered all questions. The workman were efficient and cleaned up after work was done. Highly recommend Yes Contracting. Thanks guys!!"
"I had such high hopes for this company, the reviews were immaculate and initially the guy that came out here to take a look at my home was super nice but it's the follow through that disappointed. The estimator came out and said he'd email me an estimate by the end of the week and it's now been 3 weeks and still nothing. Coincidentally enough, another guy from this business came out here to take a look at my roof via a mix up just recently and I let him know about the first guy, he was unbelievably nice and called his receptionist to tell him the issue (at this time I was still willing to give them a chance) and was told that I'd get a response that same day... nothing. I'm very disappointed, I truly wish my full experience was that of the 5 star reviews."
"We purchased a home in April 2021 and knew we were going to have to do an extensive remodel. I contacted Chad Kirk at Yes Contracting and he came out that afternoon. Chad spent time talking with us and getting a feel for the work we needed to have done. He submitted an estimate to us and we felt he was more than fair in his pricing, so we signed on for our remodel. Throughout the next weeks and months, through lots of 'supply chain' and workforce challenges, Chad was right there with us. Our job included concrete work in the front and back of the house, completely rebuilding the front porch & gable roof, demolition of our old sunroom and building a larger back deck & roof, tree removal, new gutters all around the house, He was always available and quick to come by if we needed him. He advocated for us and I truly feel he had our best interests at heart during our remodel. He was helpful, professional, responsive, flexible and most accommodating. We are very happy with the finished product and I have to say that Chad was the biggest part of that. I recommend him and Yes Contracting Services to anyone."
- "We had a new roof put on our home on May 13, 22. Tony Brown was our initial contact. Tony was great, he was the only one who went up on the roof to inspect it. That meant a lot to me, since the two other companies did not even look at it. He explained all steps and answered all questions. The workman were efficient and cleaned up after work was done. Highly recommend Yes Contracting. Thanks guys!!"
- "I had such high hopes for this company, the reviews were immaculate and initially the guy that came out here to take a look at my home was super nice but it's the follow through that disappointed. The estimator came out and said he'd email me an estimate by the end of the week and it's now been 3 weeks and still nothing. Coincidentally enough, another guy from this business came out here to take a look at my roof via a mix up just recently and I let him know about the first guy, he was unbelievably nice and called his receptionist to tell him the issue (at this time I was still willing to give them a chance) and was told that I'd get a response that same day... nothing. I'm very disappointed, I truly wish my full experience was that of the 5 star reviews."
- "We purchased a home in April 2021 and knew we were going to have to do an extensive remodel. I contacted Chad Kirk at Yes Contracting and he came out that afternoon. Chad spent time talking with us and getting a feel for the work we needed to have done. He submitted an estimate to us and we felt he was more than fair in his pricing, so we signed on for our remodel. Throughout the next weeks and months, through lots of 'supply chain' and workforce challenges, Chad was right there with us. Our job included concrete work in the front and back of the house, completely rebuilding the front porch & gable roof, demolition of our old sunroom and building a larger back deck & roof, tree removal, new gutters all around the house, He was always available and quick to come by if we needed him. He advocated for us and I truly feel he had our best interests at heart during our remodel. He was helpful, professional, responsive, flexible and most accommodating. We are very happy with the finished product and I have to say that Chad was the biggest part of that. I recommend him and Yes Contracting Services to anyone."
- "Alex Headrick was the most amazing estimator and project manager I have ever worked with! She got me an estimate in a timely manor, scheduled my job, had it all completed and cleaned up by my deadline. I would recommend her any day of the week!"
- "Chris and YES were great from start to finish! I used them as a service professional for one of my clients driveway jobs (so that means the client liked them, and so did I). Will definitely be using them the next time I have a job in that area. I work for a 6 billion dollar project management company, where we put recommendations for professionals in our company database, and YES will definitely be in there as a great one to work with! In fact, I think they were already in there and that's how I found them to begin with!"
- "I can't speak highly enough of the experience we had with YES in installing a much-needed new roof for a multi-unit condo building. Tony Brown came promptly to give us an estimate, and patiently answered questions from the 5 homeowners. Derek Bishop, the production manager, was available and helped to arrange finishing work on a weekend before a major snowstorm. There were no hidden fees or extra charges so it was a great experience from start to finish and we are very impressed with the YES team."
- "Special thanks to the guys at yes contracting! I had just recently bought a home that had an old wood stove in it, I asked for an honest opinion about if I should leave the old vent that comes out of my metal roof. The owner and sales teamed informed me of the potential leaks that could happen over time. They helped me understand that this could be easily fixed by removing the vent and replacing it with a piece of metal roof! Thank you guys for the honest information and great work!"
- "I noticed a roof leak and got ahold of T.W. with YES contracting. He managed to squeeze us in on a busy Saturday! He was professional and friendly. Great guy to work with."
- "YES Contracting, the landscaping division, heavily trimmed back some massive trees on my property. They did a great job! They explained to me the plan and how they would be cut in a way that it would promote healthy growth next Spring. Hunter was super knowledgeable about the proper way to trim them. They cleaned up after themselves each day and even correlated with the city when brush will be picked up on the side of the road. They also used a chipper and hauled a lot of it away. It was a great experience and will definitely use them again. Hunter, Carlos and their team are top notch guys!"
- "Tony Brown was prompt with the estimate and he got us scheduled quickly too. The crew did a fantastic job in just one day. We would highly recommend YES to anyone for their roofing needs."
- "As our remodel continues, so does our utilization of Yes services and sub-contractors. On Tuesday, Hunter and his crew removed a very large, very old tree from our yard that was near the house and the power lines. They did an efficient job, did exactly what we agreed upon, and were more than helpful and professional. We will certainly use Hunter and his landscaping crew later on as our home remodel continues. We appreciate him very much!"
- "We needed a brick mailbox removed that was hail damaged. Hunter Stewart and his team a came and did a great job. They easily removed the mailbox in 2 pieces with a Bobcat. Then they prepped the area and installed my new mailbox - it looks perfect! I would highly recommend Hunter and YES Contracting Services for all of your exterior issues."
- "when we reported the need for gutter guard repair, it took longer than I expected for a response reportedly due to miscommunications in the office and a change in repair crew staff and management. When they got it straight, they came the next day and were very professional and thorough. they explained the hold up and even fixed some siding that had been left off during installation."
- "Yes Contracting are the ones to call. I got a new roof, gutters, and downspouts after hail storm. Best price around. And quality work! Thomas made the process very simple. All workers were very professional. I’m happy! Look no further for any outside home work."
- "I would give Yes constructions 5 star review!! The men which worked making our dock were very professional!! Chad was a man of his word!! I trusted his opinions and was a man of his word, which I today’s is a very rare quality! In today’s time!! Also Rickie their Forman of the dock building was so meticulous in building the dock to the way I had designed and gave some very helpful ideas on safety ideas for my husband and mine safety. The hand railings were placed for easy access to the water and to going on and off the dock!! I have never seen anyone who was so professional in constructing something which would be so helpful for older peoples abilities!! The other men were so helpful and just true gentleman!! They cleaned up after themselves and carried off all the trash!! If anyone need a job done please get this company!! I would give Chad , Ricky, and David ,who was the person we talked to first about building the dock. David was too a personal man and very detailed about what was going to be built. I will have to give each man a 5 star review!! Thank you YES!!"
- "I had called earlier today and asked for a quote and after misunderstanding between the receptionist and myself we got disconnected .. I then left a negative review about the conversation. I promptly received a phone call from the owner who apologized and cleared up the miscommunication and then came to my house this afternoon to assess my gutter issues. I can see this a distinguished trait with the company so I have changed my rating."
- "What a fantastic job Chad Kirk and his crew did finishing our covered deck that another company started but did not finished. They came in and corrected the mistakes that had been made. They were very professional. I highly recommend YES Contracting Services."
- "It was so nice to tell Chad I wanted a window installed on my second story brick wall, show him where I wanted it and then go on vacation. Any questions or concerns I had were professionally addressed and responded to promptly. His work crew was very attentive as well. I would contact Chad again for my home improvement needs."
- "The crew that worked on my house came and did an amazing and quick job. I am extremely happy with the service provided. I will be recommending and using Yes Contracting for future needs!"
- "We had a window replaced that was of an odd size glass. Once getting there, Chad Kirk, Rickie and both his helpers did an outstanding job. Couldn't have asked for a better quality job, well mannered, polite crew. Also, Keller Glass, Pro Tint were excellent also. Thanks for a job well done!"
- "I am thoroughly satisfied with Yes Contracting Services installing my new roof. They were prompt each morning. They are top notch and work diligently. They worked 11 hours the first day and finish the complete roof the following day with your crew of 10 to 12 men. They were professional and well mannered. The shingles are highly rated and hold up to 150 mile an hour winds. They also thoroughly cleaned the yard of nails and debris. Tony and Nikki we’re very efficient and I highly recommend them and their company."
- "We recently used YES to replace our roof and they did a fantastic job! We called numerous roofers for estimates and YES provided the perfect mix of quality and value that we were looking for. Tony was awesome to deal with on the quoting and throughout the process! While many roofers were scheduled out for months, YES was able to replace our entire roof the very next week and finished the job before the rain hit. Next up, gutters. :)"
- "We needed gutters and a new roof and they recommend what they thought would work best for us even though what we originally wanted was more expensive. I felt they were honest, patient, professional and the quality of the materials and workmanship was excellent. I highly recommend Yes contracting!"
- "Jeremy and Nikki really took care of me on my shop and home roofs. Very professional and the workmen were very knowledgeable. Very happy with my worry free roofs now."
- "Everyone was very professional and super nice. They showed up on time and the roof and gutters look awesome! We are very pleased with everything. Jeremy was very honest with his estimates and was super nice! It was a pleasure to meet you all! Will definitely use you guys again."
- "It was a pleasure getting to know Thomas. He's an encyclopedia of knowledge and has a real gift of teaching and inspiring others. I highly recommend YES Contracting to anyone looking for an honest, professional contractor to work with."
- "Thomas, the owner, is one of the genuine good guys in this world. He is a Godly man, and not just on Sundays. He has high integrity and caste knowledge, I highly recommend you say yes to YES!!"
- "My first impression of YES Contracting Services was one of professionalism and pride. After my experience with Thomas, his wealth of knowledge and responses to my questions were a direct reflection of just that! Thank you Thomas!"
- "I thought the price to quality was fair for a new roof. Tony was our project manager and was great to deal with. We did have a 1 week delay, not uncommon in the construction industry especially with the current pandemic and building boom, but the crew who did the work were courteous and did a great job. Tony was upfront with pricing, recommendations and letting us know what additional expenses we could encounter. I would use them again or recommend to a friend."
- "Tony at the Johnson City branch did a good job coordinating the completion of our roof. The crew today great job finishing up in two days and cleaning up after themselves. I would recommend yes roofing services to others."
- "We want to thank Tony as he responded quickly to our request of ridding bats in our attic. He inspected our roof, took pictures of damaged shingles—nails protruding in most of the shingles, holes and torn shingles. Tony explained about trouble spots. He also gave us an expected time when we could get our new roof. It was completed a week earlier than scheduled. Our crew was outstanding. They worked continuously from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm; they were efficient, meticulous, careful, and kind. Our roof was finished in two days! The roofers cleaned our property of shingles, nails. We could not have had a more caring crew. Nicky was instrumental in making requested calls. Thankful for all the professionals who were so kind to us. We have already passed their names to other friends."
- "Chad was very prompt about coming over and giving estimate and when they would approximately arrive to start the job Sheila and her crew were very through with everything from start to finish clean up and haul away also. If you need guttering done right and at an affordable price hire Yes guttering service. Thank you again for a job I’m proud to show off to my friends."
- "After three months of research and obtaining quotes from three other companies, we chose Yes Construction for installation of a new roof. My initial contact was with Tony Brown who was very patient and and knowledgeable and answered our questions and concerns during this time. Nicki, the Project Manager for Yes, came periodically to check on the progress and answer our concerns. We were impressed with the roofer’s work ethic. They came early and worked late and when finished cleaned up all the debris. Our roof looks great."
- "I asked for estimates on three projects. I received one. The others I've asked about at least 3 times about the other 2 projects estimates and have told they will get back to me. I don't want their estimates now. The one estimate they did give me I thought was a little high for what I see that needed to be done. But I did ask them to come back to the house and let's get a second look at what I wanted done. That has not happened. I know I am small time. More than likely, I would have to scramble to get the money to pay for it, but I would have. YES contracting is NO in my book. Randy"
- "My family and I had a very positive experience dealing with YES Contracting Services- Johnson City, TN to have a new roof installed on our house. On the sales side, Jeremy was very prompt in responding to my initial request for an estimate, was very knowledgeable in explaining options available to us, and worked with our insurance company to receive a payout for weather related damage to our roof. Throughout the entire process, he was very accommodating to my schedule, and even stopped by the house during the install to see how everything was going. Nicola handled the install. She adjusted her team’s normal schedule to accommodate my preferred start time. She is very knowledgeable in all aspects of roofing. She made sure her team was onsite as scheduled, and had all the materials needed to successfully perform the install. During the install, she made sure that all work was being done properly. After the completion of the install, she confirmed that a thorough cleanup had been performed. All of the roofers involved worked very hard. Their quality of work was exceptional. We are very satisfied with the results of our roof install, and would not hesitate to recommend YES Contracting Services for other’s roofing needs."
"OVER PROMISED / UNDER DELIVERED"
- "OVER PROMISED / UNDER DELIVERED"
- "CONTRACTOR MADE ME CONFIDENT I WAS"
- "Dishonest Contractor"
- "EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Gibson Roofing was GREAT%21"
- "Great follow through on the work. The roof looks great"
- "Professional. Reasonable priced."
- "DEPENDABLE ROOFING CONTRACTOR"
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.