This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"From Jesse the solar consultant to the roofers to the Electrician everyone was extremely friendly, kind, responsive. When ever there was a question was ready to answer right away. The quality of work and how fast everything was completed is unmatched. Will be using you guys again for other services"
"United Better Homes did my roof last week, the crew was on time, clean and professional. I was impressed how fast they finish the job and my new roof looked amazing. Eddie the owner made it super easy process for me. He took the time to explain all my options with great communications skills. Always text me to let me know what is coming and who will be showing up with accurate estimates both on pricing and timing. He also took the time to made a drone video footage when the roofing job was done to show me how it looks from the sky. It was very cool and innovative. I will be replacing all my doors with UB homes next. 5 star service!"
"Felipe And Everyone I spoke to at United Better homes was awesome and super helpful. They stopped by and helped us With our roof and educated us on the new programs regarding our electricity bill! They were awesome I would recommend ."
- "From Jesse the solar consultant to the roofers to the Electrician everyone was extremely friendly, kind, responsive. When ever there was a question was ready to answer right away. The quality of work and how fast everything was completed is unmatched. Will be using you guys again for other services"
- "United Better Homes did my roof last week, the crew was on time, clean and professional. I was impressed how fast they finish the job and my new roof looked amazing. Eddie the owner made it super easy process for me. He took the time to explain all my options with great communications skills. Always text me to let me know what is coming and who will be showing up with accurate estimates both on pricing and timing. He also took the time to made a drone video footage when the roofing job was done to show me how it looks from the sky. It was very cool and innovative. I will be replacing all my doors with UB homes next. 5 star service!"
- "Felipe And Everyone I spoke to at United Better homes was awesome and super helpful. They stopped by and helped us With our roof and educated us on the new programs regarding our electricity bill! They were awesome I would recommend ."
- "I am so thankful for the opportunity to have met with Jesse and Ben to discuss the possibility of converting my home to Solar. They were not only extremely knowledgeable, but it was clear that they truly wanted to help me and care deeply about what they do for their customers. I very much look forward to working with them and feel that United Better Homes is a company that works hard to do their best for their customers and they are very lucky to have two such outstanding employees to represent them. I recommend that anyone that sees this review contact them, as I am sure that they will do for you what they have done for me."
- "I am very happy and satisfied with United Better Homes. From the very first phone call to everyone I met and those that worked on my house were wonderful, pleasant, professional and they always returned my phone calls immediately. I never had to chase after them, they would call me before I had to call them. Any issues or concerns were promptly resolved. They replaced the vinyl siding on my whole house, replaced my bluestone front steps, replaced gutters and installed gutter guards, an awning, and installed a new front door and storm door. They did a great job; I am very happy with the outcome; my house looks beautiful. I highly recommend United Better Homes and would hire them again in a heartbeat."
- "I was interested in solar for my house, but was very hesitant due to the look. All my worries disappeared after working with Bella, she is extremely professional and had answers to all of my questions. She was responsive, kind, and overall knowledgeable and made the experience amazing for me. I would recommend this company and Bella to my friends!"
- "Wife and I decided to do solar panels a couple years ago. But this year I talked to Jesse and his team from United better homes and he made it so much easier than any of the other companies From the first sit down going over saving to loan application to Helping me with my roof. If I need to ask a question I could just text or call him and he get right back to me. I like this company and how easy it was on me I want to go over windows in my house next."
- "My experience with Derek Moore has been exceptional! His passion for what he does shines through in every conversation we’ve had. You can tell he really loves what he does! Derek is always extremely professional and personable and it is a pleasure talking with him. It is clear that he not only is amazing at what he does, but he also truly cares about his clients and his job more than anything and is always willing to go the extra mile to to help his clients. I would recommend United Better Homes to anyone because of how much care Derek Moore has put into this business."
- "Will was very friendly and helpful! I had a great experience! 😁"
- "I absolutely love that United Better Homes is all about serving their customers, and their community with honor, integrity and generosity! They're running an amazing charity event that will provide a good Christmas to local needy families, as well as a food drive for the less fortunate! Spread the good word: you can donate much needed non-perishable food items by dropping them off at their Central Falls office, or you can hand it off to one of their solar specialists while you find out just how much money you could be saving, while also helping the planet! Everybody wins!"
- "My experience was very good with Derek and Doug and the company! They know what they're doing! I'm very very very happy! They are keepers don't let the good ones like them leave! They're doing a good job in the field. I almost went with another company but they came by and impressed me. Can't wait to save I am giving you guys more customers soon!"
- "United Better Homes installed solar panels on our home in mid-April. Knowing little about the process, and having an overwhelming amount of questions concerning the project and financing, we relied on Steve Russell who confidently guided us through this new technology. He explained in detail what to expect, got his team of installers on the job, and our home has enjoyed effective solar power from that day forward. United's team of installers were congenial, professional, and engaged in their work. They also had good suggestions about where the battery and inverter would be best installed for future maintenance, if needed. The installation crew all worked exceptionally well together, removing all packaging and debris so our home looked neat when the job was complete. This project had a lot of legs with respect to installation, setup, communication with our public utility and battery representative, software application setup, and financing. During each phase, I contacted Steve with a question or two (usually via text). Steve always responded almost immediately with a text or phone call. If he needed to gather further information to address a question, he kept us updated with his progress. I recommend United Better Homes for your future solar project because our experience with United was so positive."
- "These guys did a great job replacing my roof and the process was fast. They even filed the storm damage claim for me with my homeowners insurance."
- "Highly recommend United Better Homes! The BEST company for your home. We had our roof replacement and everything came out excellent!"
- "They were wonderful to work with, very respectful, did a great job and overall left my property cleaner than they found it. Would 100% Recommend them to my family, friends, and clients!"
- "This company is great! I asked many questions because I’m new to solar and they answered them all. My friend who lives down the street from me is interested and I’m definitely going to refer them to her!"
- "Just moved to a new house, and was looking to get a quote on a patio door replaced. They were adamant that "both homeowners" be home during the walkthrough. After explaining that our family dynamic is one to allow me, the wife, to make judgement calls without my husband, I still was pressured to find a time where my husband could be at the quote. I was under the impression that a tech would come out, measure, and provide a quote, giving me a few days to sleep on it to compare other quotes from other companies. During the confirmation phone call, I was told that the quote was not flexible, and that I would need to either agree to services then and there or not, and again was told that we should find a time for the at home walkthrough that my husband could be present for. This is not how most companies run their quote services, and I was thoroughly disappointed that I felt pressured to schedule this so that my husband (who works weird hours) could make it. Ended up cancelling the consultation walkthrough and measurement then and there. It is 2021. Wives can make judgement calls, too."
- "Great service, great prices. Thank you."
- "We have recently completed a roof and solar project with United Better Homes back in December and every aspect of the process was performed wonderfully and professionally. Our main contact person, Steve, guided us and kept us updated every step of the way. And whenever we had a question, he was easy to reach and responded quickly. Steve and his company go well above and beyond to make sure you’re taken care of. As for the projects, they couldn’t have gone any smoother. The roof was scheduled a few days out and installed all in one day. Crew was efficient and cleaned up really well. And to this day no issues at all. The solar was a longer process (inspections, permits, install, etc) but we were always informed on the status of things. Install again was great and smooth and now we’re looking forward to our first year with solar. Thank you again to Steve and company for doing an outstanding job."
- "if you are looking for a company to replace your roof , windows , siding or adding solar to you home these guys are phenomenal. I originally called to have solar installed and then decided that since the house was older I should replace the windows Eddie and Steve were great , took measurements and explained everything to us . Well when they came to replace the windows we had a huge problem our original contractor never flashed the windows correctly, so after 29 years of water getting behind the windows we learned that basically the house had never been wrapped and due to this the sides of the house were literally rotted away under the siding. The window crew called and Eddie and Steve came right out and looked at the damage calmed us down and with in a week had the materials to basically rebuild our house . These guys were not only efficient but treated us like we were family. We have the solar going in next week and I can say that these guys have gone above and beyond an I don’t normally recommend companies but this time I have too one word phenomenal"
- "* Added 1 star and changed my review a bit after a second call with the owner Eddie. 1st conversation I believe he reacted poorly just to being shocked/unaware of all the issues and might have felt attacked by me asking for an ETA for when things would be out of my driveway. (hey we are all human so i can understand this and adjusted my review to be more fair/up-to-date). My experience: I had rooftop power contract with this company to redo my roof in Boston starting in October and now it is the end of January. They attempted to tentatively schedule without having an approved permit; so things took a lot longer with everything taking up my driveway. I canceled the contract (Thanks for Scott Brown at Rooftop allowing me to do so and being extremely professional all the way through). I spoke with the owner after i posted this review and he admitted things didn't go as plan. My experience was still a negative one on the basis of not knowing what was happening and having my driveway occupied for a week with their materials-it is important for me to be honest and change my review based on the conversation i had with him (he did not want the review changed and ultimately just wanted to clear the air); so the right thing is to add a star and give him kudos for this as it does change my perception about his company and obviously he does care about customers/potential customers. If you do decide to work with them here are some helpful tips: Get a timeline and ask them for the approved permit prior to scheduling any work being done (I only asked them for this 1 day before scheduled day - learning that they tentatively schedule without having the permit approved). If I had done this and kept on top of them perhaps things could have gone better."
- "The experience I just recently had with this company is beyond 5 stars. World class, the best!!! Simon and Cesar did my entire window replacement and frame repair job and it they went above and beyond. Class company from top to bottom couldn't be beyond happier. They have quality products and do great work, very professional, great craftsmanship, these guys take pride in doing their job very professional, very clean and great people and they went above and beyond for the duration of my project (15 window replacement job) I am beyond thrilled and happy to do business with this company and in the future Eddie I know you guys will come through if and when I have other projects in mind with other properties I own. Thank you and I can't thank your guys enough. GOD BLESS!!!"
- "I entered into a contract with UBH in June 2017 to replace my bay window. In May 2020, the arms that attach to the crank on one of the casement windows failed to operate. Since I had a warranty, I contacted UBH to replace the part. They sent an employee named Paul. He removed the defective part but realized he did not have the correct replacement part. He left with the defective part and said he would be back in a week. I called the following week and a woman in the office claimed she ordered the the part but it was currently on backorder. I kept calling the office because they never reached out to me to let me know what was going on. In July, they sent an employee but unfortunately it was still the wrong part. In August, I was told to contact Alside in order to get the correct part. Since my contract was with UBH, Alside requested that I get the factory order number so that they could determine the correct part number. I contacted Brian at UBH and asked him to pull my paperwork. Two days later he claimed he did not pull the paperwork. At this point I needed help and was thinking about contacting the BBB or the Attorney Generals office. I reached out to UBH as a final attempt for help and Brian set up an appointment on 9/9 with Ed so that this matter could be settled. Michael Russ showed up instead and removed the part from the functioning casement window, drove to the Alside warehouse and was able to locate the correct part and fix the window. I had to wait 4 months with an inoperable window and then pay $125 for this unfortunate situation that could be solved in 2 hours. I don't like to leave negative feedback but this was such a stressful ordeal that I feel the need to make people aware of what can happen if anything goes wrong in the future."
- "United Better Homes was a pleasure to work with. They were extremely responsive to all our questions and the final product is beautiful! I highly recommend for any home improvement projects, especially if you are considering quality window replacement that will last a lifetime."
- "Ed was great. Always clear and professional. Finished replacing 3 of my windows in under an hour. Customer service was timely and kind. Excellent all around."
- "Eddie was amazing to work with as my sales person. He really new his craft, help us pick out a great door. Windows look great installation of the windows went smoothly. Very happy customer"
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Central Falls Roofing
- Pawtucket Roofing
- Darlington Roofing
- Rumford Roofing
- No Providence Roofing
- N Providence Roofing
- North Providence Roofing
- Cumberland Roofing
- Lincoln Roofing
- Seekonk Roofing
- Centerdale Roofing
- Centredale Roofing
- Albion Roofing
- E Providence Roofing
- East Providence Roofing
- Attleboro Roofing
- S Attleboro Roofing
- South Attleboro Roofing