Locally owned and operated by a US military veteran, The Roof Medic is a residential roof restoration and repair company.
"Josh was very knowledgeable and was clear on communicating every aspect of the installation."
- "Josh was very knowledgeable and was clear on communicating every aspect of the installation."
- "Roof Medic"
- "BEST CONTRACTOR IN CHARLOTTE."
- "PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE"
- "AWESOME COMPANY"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "SUPER PROFESSIONAL"
- "TOP NOTCH"
- "THE BEST"
- "FANTASTIC CONTRACTOR"
- "EXCELLENT SERVICE"
- "CONTRACTOR OF INTEGRITY"
- "Excellent Roof Replacement"
- "THE ROOF MEDIC IS THE BEST!"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE"
- "DID A GREAT JOB."
- "very professional and courteous.roof was done when promised and met my expectations 100%have recommended to other people. Jordan came back twice to make sure we were happy"
"The team is very knowledgeable. Roof Medic has extensive experience. They worked with the insurance company to get an estimate and show the damage on the roof. The roof looks fantastic. We are delighted with the communication, service, installation, and follow-up."
"Working with Mr Cox and his team was a wonderful experience. He's a caring veteran. A proud father. And, best of all, very good at what he does. Do not hesitate to use these great people."
"Nick was very professional and great to work with. The roofing team was on time ( actually early) and worked continuously. Started at 7:00 and were finished by 1:30 which was exactly as I was told would happen. Very thorough in cleaning area."
- "The team is very knowledgeable. Roof Medic has extensive experience. They worked with the insurance company to get an estimate and show the damage on the roof. The roof looks fantastic. We are delighted with the communication, service, installation, and follow-up."
- "Working with Mr Cox and his team was a wonderful experience. He's a caring veteran. A proud father. And, best of all, very good at what he does. Do not hesitate to use these great people."
- "Nick was very professional and great to work with. The roofing team was on time ( actually early) and worked continuously. Started at 7:00 and were finished by 1:30 which was exactly as I was told would happen. Very thorough in cleaning area."
- "The Roof Medic is a superior roofing company and veteran owned. It was a pleasure to work with the estimator, the office staff and especially the skilled, courteous and dedicated men who actually performed the work. In addition, they took special care to roll a large magnet around the property to get any stray nails several times. I recommended them to my daughter and she was very happy with the results, as well."
- "I cannot give a higher recommendation. I was totally pleased. The result is excellent. The team of people who lead this company are all easy to work with. They are thoroughly knowledgeable. I would definitely hire them again."
- "The Roof Medic team did a great job installing my roof. Nick S was extremely thorough in making sure we would be happy and went above and beyond all aspects of the whole process. He was great from the first meeting until the install actually happened. I highly recommend him and the whole Roof Medic team!"
- "Excellent quality of work, customer service. Beautiful finished roof. Josh went above and beyond working with our insurance company making it completely seamless on our end. He was wonderful, easy to work with and very professional. Roofing crew was courteous, fast, and did an amazing job cleaning up after completion. So much so, it was as if they'd never been here. Dave was great to work with on scheduling and staying on top of informing us the entire way through. Great experience. Would highly recommend Roof Medic."
- "Josh Lloyd promptly replied to my appeal for roof inspection after I found a recommendation for his company Roof Medic on my ‘neighborhood app’. We spoke, he was courteous, knowledgeable in answering my initial questions and set up an appointment during that call. He called ahead on the morning of the appointment to indicate he was on the way, arrived on time and performed the inspection. He came inside when he was done and explained in detail his findings which did not result in a need for a new roof at this time. I was very impressed with his honesty and integrity and decided to have him do the minimal repairs that were indicated. I will definitely contact him for any of my future roofing needs and highly recommend his company’s services!"
- "I have nothing but great things to say about Roof Medic and especially Jake Allen! He was very responsive, provided an itemized scope of work/estimate at a good price compared to other contractors that I had contacted, and the quality of work was top notch. I highly recommend this company for your roofing needs!"
- "My roof appeared to have some damage after a hail storm. I found The Roof Medic via a Google search. I reached out to several companies and was happy with my interaction with the office staff. Josh contacted me soon afterwards. He handled roof inspection, coordination with my insurance company and kept me informed through out the process. Dave coordinated the build date and did a wonderful job scheduling the job. The roofers did a wonderful job. Thank you, Roof Medic, for a great experience."
- "Great team to work with. They explained every detail so we knew exactly what we were paying for and they completed the job even quicker than we expected. We used them for a flat garage roof that had horrible leaks; the roof is now in perfect condition and looks great. We would definitely use them again!"
- "I contacted Roof Medic based on their excellent reputation. From my initial roof inspection to my roof installation, Roof Medic was responsive, timely, professional and provided quality work. Both Josh & Dave were very easy to work with and answered all of questions in a timely manner. Their work crew is fast and performs quality detailed work. Two big thumbs up!"
- "I have only great things to say about Jake Allen and the entire team at The Roof Medic. They worked with my insurance company to do a complete roof replacement from storm damage. The quality of workmanship is fantastic. I had them upgrade some low pitch areas of the roof to a metal standing seam and the attention to detail in the metal to shingle transitions and flashing really shows. I could not be more pleased. The roof looks beautiful. From the very first inspection Jake was extremely professional and took the time to explain any questions I had. He made a point to meet with the insurance adjuster and inspection company on my behalf. It really is important to have someone be an advocate for the homeowner during the inspection. It seems the adjustment process went smoothly as both Jake and the adjuster came to the same conclusion that the roof needed a complete replacement from hail damage. Scheduling the replacement did take some time but Jake was very upfront about that from the very beginning. The Roof Medic team is in high demand with all the construction going on in the Charlotte area. There were also some weather delays, but once again everyone was very forthcoming about that possibility before it happened. They did manage to sneak in my roof during about a three-day window where it finally stopped raining. Dave the production manager called me every morning to let me know what their plans were to get me taken care of in between weather patterns. I really do recommend giving Jake, Dave and The Roof Medic team a call. The difference in professionalism is quite noticeable and it is obvious they care about what they do."
- "We contacted The Roof Medic through Angie's List in August 2020. After talking with several roofing companies we decided on using them mainly because of Jake Allen, the company rep who checked out our roof. We wanted a new roof because we had some leaks that I couldn't find the source of and the old roof was over 20 years old. Jake found damage to the roof that he was sure our insurance company would cover and he was correct. We contracted with them in September and were told that it would be mid to late November before they could get to us, but that if something came open they would let us know. They did come early and the crew that fixed the wood and installed the new roofing was impressive. I've watched roofers over the years and some crews look like they may or may not even want to be there. Everyone I saw in the Roof Medic crew knew what their job was and kept at it throughout the day. From the first shingle removed to the last scrap picked up, they all worked hard, There was no damage to any of the numerous plants we have around our house. And the cleanup was complete. The insurance company covered everything except for some optional upgrades to our roof, including interior damage from the leaks. Besides getting the insurance company to cover the cost, Jake was a pleasure to work with, easy to communicate with and we were kept updated throughout the process. I would not hesitate to call them in the future and would recommend them to anyone needing roof repair or replacement."
- "We highly recommend the Roof Medic. The entire team was great to work with. They are well trained, extremely knowledgeable and have great communication skills. They educated us on the process and was patient with our learning curve as this was the first roof we had to replace in our years of homeownership. They are detail-oriented, thorough in every aspect including dealing with insurance companies. Can’t say enough about Jordan Cox and Josh Lloyd - they were a pleasure to work with, professional, high standards, passionate about their work, trustworthy and fair. We met with several roofing companies and Roof Medic was far superior to any of their competition. So glad we chose them. They went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations."
- "5 stars all around. From Jake’s professionalism and him getting us fully approved by our insurance to the production team handling our project swiftly; and to the highest standards that Jake spoke of in our first conversation. My expectations were exceeded and I’ll be recommending Jake and this company when it comes to all things roofing!"
- "We can't say enough about these guys! Josh Lloyd came out for an inspection after a storm and handled pretty much everything for us. Including dealing with the insurance. We needed some facia boards replaced in addition to a new roof. They sent Vincent out a couple days before the roof installation to replace those for us and he did a marvelous job. He was here much longer than expected due to some previous/ original bad construction. He never complained and remained professional and courteous even though he had to have been exhausted. The roofing crew themselves got here on time. Unloaded a whole van full of equipment while somehow managing to keep it all organized. They were fast, efficient (especially at cleaning up behind themselves) and worked well together as well as being respectful to both us and our yard. Would definitely use them again."
- "With the recent heavy rains we have experienced in the greater Charlotte area, we discovered a leak in our front bedroom that then led to the discover of a damaged portion of our roof. The damage included rot and molding from previously improper installation of the roof prior to our taking ownership of the home. I contacted Roof Medic, and Josh came out to inspect the roof. He was professional, and explained things in a way that I felt I could understand. We decided to go with the information he provided, especially since he gave us the full scope of our roof, but didn't push us on trying to do more than was absolutely necessary and that we could financially afford at this time. When the worker came out, he was quick and could tell he knew what he was doing. We enjoyed the experience, and will definitely be using them again in the future for further roofing needs!"
- "Great service and quality work. Josh was patient and took the time to explain steps and costs, which was very calming and reassuring as we had just had a bad experience from a previous repair with another company. I appreciated the warranty of 2 years, giving the peace of mind that the company is standing for their work."
- "Highly recommend Roof Medic! They did an outstanding job on our attic venting, gutters, downspouts and roof. Josh Lloyd consistently communicated with us throughout the entire process and worked well with our insurance company. The installation team was very professional and ensured a thorough clean-up afterwards. They offered a great selection, solid warranty and we greatly appreciated the military discount from this veteran-owned business. Thank you to the entire Roof Medic Team!"
- "I highly recommend Jordan and his team at the Roof Medic. They have provided quality, professional services when several repairs and upgrades were needed on our main roof and covered porch. What especially impressed with with their service was the thorough diagnostic, clear explanation of the options and tradeoffs and a commitment to quality outcomes. Jordan and their team are the best we've used in 30+ years of home ownership."
- "Working with the Roof Medic was a great experience. Justin was always on time and his knowledge and professionalism gave me confidence in the services he performed. After a thorough presale inspection, all I need was a tune up on the roof. Justin scheduled and perform the work promptly for what I that was a good value. I have already referred the Roof Medic to friend and I'm sure they'll be just as pleased."
- "We have been in our house for 19 years and knew that the roof was nearing the end of its life. We called Roof Medic to get an estimate on replacing the roof. The inspection was scheduled with Josh. Josh inspected our roof and informed us that we had some hail damage. He suggested that we contact our insurance company and that he would be there when the insurance company did their inspection. We had been told a few years before that we had damage, however, the previous company did not go on the roof with the insurance company and go over the damage, so the previous claim was denied. Josh went over the roof with the inspector and the insurance company agreed to pay for half of the roof replacement. We then had the roof replacement scheduled with the production manager Tony. Tony and his crew showed up on time and did a professional job. Once the replacement was completed they thoroughly cleaned up the work area. Josh then did a walk around with us to make sure we were satisfied which we are. Overall I would recommend Roof Medic for any roofing need you may have. They are professional from start to finish."
- "Roof Medic was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the get go, Justin was quick, but comprehensive, in his initial assessment and estimate getting me on the schedule as quickly as possible given the urgent need for my roof to be replaced. Their field and production team was on time, worked incredibly efficiently and cleaned up thoroughly upon completing the job. Tony - point of contact for the roof build - communicated with me regularly over the course of the 1.5 days that the project was being completed. In summary, our new roof looks fantastic and I'm confident will perform to standard for a long time to come. I'd recommend Roof Medic to anyone looking at having roof / gutter work done in the near future."
- "Outstanding service from Jake my sales rep. Walked me through the process with ease and even met with my insurance adjuster to make sure everything went smooth. I referred my parents and neighbors and they all have been pleased with his service as well. Great company. Highly recommend!!"
- "Had a water leak around vent pipe, called Roof Medic to come and look at. Bryon Morris came and looked over roof and it attic to be thorough. Identified the problem area and showed pictures of problem. He offered solutions to fix and estimate. No "upsell", how refreshing! We agreed on fix and cost and he returned as scheduled to fix. Very courteous, very respectful, easy to talk to. Bryon could not have been any better! Roof Medic you are lucky to have such a great representative of your company! Payment was also very easy to handle. I am extremely happy with this company and Bryon. I will use them in the future when it comes time to replace my roof. I recommend this company and Bryon without hesitation. Communication throughout the process was great too."
- "The Roof Medic did a fantastic job from start to finish replacing our roof! Justin's communication was very thorough and precise throughout the entire process. Justin provided samples of shingles and was very detailed when outlining all of our options. The crew was very professional, arrived the date they said they would, and replaced our roof efficiently the same day! They did not leave a mess and our new roof looks great! I highly recommend anyone who needs a roof replaced to call The Roof Medic immediately!"
GAF-Certified Green Roofer
This contractor has committed to recycle shingles from tear offs where available and operate business in an otherwise sustainable manner. Indicates that the contractor is committed to sustainable practices, working to reduce his/her company’s impact on the environment.
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Mint Hill Roofing
- Matthews Roofing
- Newell Roofing
- Hemby Roofing
- Hemby Bridge Roofing
- Indian Trail Roofing
- Indian Trl Roofing
- Lake Park Roofing
- Stallings Roofing
- Weddington Roofing
- Wesley Chapel Roofing
- Harrisburg Roofing
- Charlotte Roofing
- Midland Roofing
- Unionville Roofing
- Jp Morgan Chase Roofing
- Pineville Roofing
- Stanfield Roofing