This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"wanted a couple pieces of siding replaced on my house and they quoted half the cost of siding my entire house. wanted 5 inch gutters on my house, but they refused saying they would only do 6 inch gutters. company is a big scam."
"Streamline replaced my 25 year old Roof. Crew was polite, professional, and helpful. They had to remove a lot of snow and ice from the roof and even cleaned up the snow they placed on my walks during the process. The roof is beautiful. Not a scrap of any of the materials used was left the workman completely cleaned everything from the install up even picking up items that went into my neighbors yard. The Flashing looks nice and clean. Since the install we have had Rain Storms and high winds up to 60 MPH and another snow and ice storm there have been no issues. No Leaks nothing peeling off or damaged. Streamline Enterprises worked with us when the equity loan shifted dates several times. Salesman Gale Benjamin guided us through the whole way from original proposal back in November 2021 to project completion in February 2022. Definitely recommend Streamline Enterprises."
"Streamline replaced and installed new gutters/downspouts and gutter covers. They were punctual, professional and the new install looks terrific. The intall team kept me informed of the entire install process. Good job guys."
- "wanted a couple pieces of siding replaced on my house and they quoted half the cost of siding my entire house. wanted 5 inch gutters on my house, but they refused saying they would only do 6 inch gutters. company is a big scam."
- "Streamline replaced my 25 year old Roof. Crew was polite, professional, and helpful. They had to remove a lot of snow and ice from the roof and even cleaned up the snow they placed on my walks during the process. The roof is beautiful. Not a scrap of any of the materials used was left the workman completely cleaned everything from the install up even picking up items that went into my neighbors yard. The Flashing looks nice and clean. Since the install we have had Rain Storms and high winds up to 60 MPH and another snow and ice storm there have been no issues. No Leaks nothing peeling off or damaged. Streamline Enterprises worked with us when the equity loan shifted dates several times. Salesman Gale Benjamin guided us through the whole way from original proposal back in November 2021 to project completion in February 2022. Definitely recommend Streamline Enterprises."
- "Streamline replaced and installed new gutters/downspouts and gutter covers. They were punctual, professional and the new install looks terrific. The intall team kept me informed of the entire install process. Good job guys."
- "Steamline has done prior work for us. We call them back because we know they are professional and do quality work. Unlike others, they show up on time and as promised. When asked, I recommend my friends ask Streamline to provide them a quote."
- "Streamline is my preferred vendor when it comes to home improvements. I own several rental properties and I am always satisfied with the quality of work and price. I would recommend Streamline to anyone looking for a honest company to complete home improvement projects."
- "Used streamline for replacement roof, gutters, siding and windows. Everything was done very nicely, great quality materials and installation. Satisfied customer!"
- "Streamline installed a new roof and gutters on our home, and WOW. Everything went smoothly and was very stress free from the time of our appointment to install. Quality Work and Quality People working for the company. We are simply impressed and will definitely call Streamline again!"
- "We’re having new windows installed and we Just found that streamlines siding installers didn’t use J channels on top of our windows when they installed our siding several years ago. We also still have siding that periodically pops out from the job they did. Several trips from their repair department fixed an issue of buckled siding that was due to the incorrectly installed plywood they replaced. The ‘ pop out’ over our kitchen door is still happening. The siding original to the house looked way better and we never had this problem …..wish we never got it done🤷🏻‍♀️"
- "Streamline Enterprises installed our new roof and siding. They did an exceptional job and I would recommend them to anyone for their home repairs. I will definitely give them a call if I have any future projects to be done."
- "Streamline installed a roof for me in July of 2021. Not an easy job. 12 x 12 & 8x12 pitch, 4 dormers & 7 valleys. Job was completed in a timely manner ( rain was an issue ). Looks great and very nice clean up. GAF 50 year shingle. The golden pledge package. Highly recommend."
- "Had gutters and leaf guards installed on our new home. Very pleased with the job. Won’t have to clean gutters again! 😃"
- "Had gutters and leaf guards installed on our new home. Very pleased with the job. Won’t have to clean gutters again! 😃"
- "They replaced my gutters almost 5 years ago. The installers were fast, friendly, and not too expensive. I would definitely use them again."
- "Overall my roof looks great, new gutters look great. Installers were very quick and did a great job. But there were issues and that is why I only give them a 3 star rating (honestly would of been a 1 star if it wasn't for the last install crew that came out to complete my gutters). In February I was looking to replace my old roof, called around for several quotes. One of my friends referred me to Streamline so I called them. Mike (salesman) came out and quoted us. He told us we needed more ventilation and Streamline would do that. He was able to price match our best offer as well. We were happier because it was the same, but why the higher offer in the first place ($9000 more). While we were discussing what to do Mike mentioned how Streamline does gutters as well, and that hit a pain point for me, as I can not get up and clean them every year. Mike gave us a couple different options. One was doing the whole home with gutter protection all around, one was doing the whole home but only putting gutter protection on one side (because that was the only side we had a tree), and the last was using our existing gutters and just installing the protection on them. This sold us on Streamline. We decided to save a bit of money and redo all the gutters but only put gutter guard on one side of the home. The contract was wrote up for that and we signed it. A few weeks later we get the call about our installation. Everything was set up, installers showed up on a snowy day (those brave guys I didn't think they were going to get up on my roof after a fresh snow). They were fast, my whole house was completed in 2 and a half days. But I did notice an issue. The number of vents didn't increase. I called the project manager about it and he had more installed, but no new ones where Mike (the sales man) told me needed it. Don (the project manager) assured me that the roof had enough ventilation to uphold the warranty. I was going to just let it slide with that until the gutters were install.... The gutter crew came out the last day of the project and were super fast, they were in and out within an hour and a half. I got home on lunch to see how things were coming and to my surprise they were done and gone. I walked around to admire my new house and I noticed the major issue that became the reason why my score is so low. Only one side of my gutters were done... I called the project manager (Don) back and he told me that is all Mike (this name has a bitter taste in my mouth now) only put in for the right side to be completed (the side that was suppose to have the gutter protection). I told him my contract stated remove all gutters for whole home, install new gutters on whole home, and install gutter protection right side only. But I was informed when Mike put it into the system he only put the right side of gutters to be completed. So I needed to deal with Mike (sigh)…. Mike called that day and at first tried to tell me he wrote the contract up wrong and we agreed only to do gutters on the right side. And wanted me to pay for the rest of the gutters to be installed. I brought up the verbiage in the written contract and he changed what he was saying to he screwed up and quoted me wrong. My price would of been almost double what I paid. He then offered to split the difference with me, and again I refused because I had a written contract showing what was to be done. Then he said I am taking money from his family. This went on for a couple weeks, he tried getting me to amend the contract but I wouldn't without the proper verbiage in it. Finally in May he went silent. I tried for 3 weeks to get a hold of him. I gave up trying in June, until I get a call asking why I haven't paid my bill yet. I let Tiffany know, and she got the manager Jon involved and within a day I had a crew scheduled to come out and complete the work. That Crew WAS AMAZING!!!!! They were reason I rated this 3 stars instead of 1. Mike on the other hand, shouldn't be working in sales. Thank you Jon for solving my issue!"
- "Great Company. From the moment we contacted them through the final product installation all staff were very personable and professional. All appointments were timely from Doug preparing the estimated to Chris and his crew installing the gutters and gutter guards. Highly recommend this company."
- "Worse business ever! Look at the BBB and you will see their complaints! We had a few other companies look at their work and they all said the venting and flashing was done incorrectly! One company said they would have fired the worker on the spot if they did that type of work! Do not do business with them,plus they over charged!"
- "Streamline installed Valor Gutter Covers for us. It was a challenging project with the varying terrain and different roof elevations. Dealing with them was a good experience from beginning to end. They even followed up to see if everything is still good a year later. I would absolutely use them again. Thank You!"
- "Streamline insulated the walls and attic of my house. Gale Benjamin went above and beyond to work me to make this happen. Jon and his crew were friendly and got the job done. Lacy at the front desk has been extremely professional and helpful as well!! Thank you everyone!"
- "Streamline has been a great company to deal with. I had a roof installed, gutters, and a new garage door. I can't wait to get their help and expertise on my next project - new doors and a mudroom"
- "We had some issues, and the installer (Curtis) handled it with honesty, care for the owners property, and professionalism. I felt like he really listened to my concerns and laid out my options in a way for me to understand them clearly and make my own informed decision. He is an asset to the company."
- "We had sky light windows replaced by Streamline. They were prompt, professional, and the windows were done on time and look terrific. We will definitely ask them back!"
- "The estimator was there on time and was very easy to work with. He knew his stuff too. As a tradesman myself, I can do most anything that needs done around the house. But I am only one person. The installers showed on time and were done within the time expected. Professional as expected and left no clean up. Now I am thinking I need to let this company do the other projects coming up. Thanks to for being there Streamline."
- "Great to work with and very satisfied with the gutter covers. No longer have to worry about my gutters clogging up or having to climb a ladder to clean them out. They completed the work on schedule and cleaned up after they were done. Highly recommend."
- "This company was and is amazing. The installer who did my windows did such a great job and kept everything clean, which was a challenge due to the fact our windows tested positive for led. Having that issue they had to take extra care and time. I highly recommend this company. Great pricing, great service and quality!"
- "We were very pleased with Streamline Enterprises and would highly recommend them. We had them replace our roof and add insulation to the attic. Both were completed quickly and professionally. Great value for the level of service and workmanship received. Extremely courteous and professional staff and laborers as well. All around A+!"
- "My husband and I called Streamline for a new roof and were more than pleased with the entire process. The salesman was super informative. The office staff was great. The installers worked hard and cleaned up wonderfully. I would highly recommend Streamline for any roofing needs."
- "We used Streamline to do the insulation in our new home. Their bid was competitive, and they worked with us to make sure it came in on budget. We had them do open cell foam in the walls, closed cell foam in the basement on the concrete walls, and cellulose in the ceiling (which they returned later to complete). They were fantastic to work with, and their crew was very professional. Best part is, the house easily passed the blower door test, which was required before occupancy! I plan on regularly referring people to Streamline for this services, as well as the others they offer."
- "We had damage after a hail storm this spring. Our siding is being replaced by Streamline. So far they have been great to work with. We have had Gale Benjamin as a salesman and he has been wonderful to work with. He took the time to explain what their products are, what options are for the looks and colors for our home, and the true time frame for installation during the global pandemic. So far, i would completely recommend working with Gale and Streamline."
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.