"Love my new roof! Travis gave me great recommendations to make the house color pop and I've already gotten several compliments but the biggest one is that BOTH of my neighbors got new roofs right after me! This company - Stay Dry goes the extra mile start to finish, especially Hadeed - love his attention to detail and responsiveness. So HAPPY!"
"Stay Dry Roofing is an exceptional company that stay true to their values. I especially cannot say enough positive things about Specialist Carl Smith. He was there for us from the beginning during a lengthy insurance claim process. He was very responsive and often got back to us within minutes. He even responded to our residence in hazardous weather conditions to access our initial roof damage. He was always on time and got the roof installation completed as soon as possible. The roofing install team was also extremely efficient and replaced the roof in just one day. I highly recommend Stay Dry Roofing!!"
"After calling several other companies we decided on Stay Dry to handle our project. The process was extremely easy and unobtrusive. I called on a Monday, Carl Smith contacted me that evening and set up an appointment for Tuesday morning. Carl showed up on time, took some pictures and informed me he would have an estimate over within a few hours. I contacted Carl Thursday to approve estimate, he showed up that evening with color samples and went over the process. We scheduled for install on Saturday. Louise’s crew showed up Saturday morning and were wrapped up by 5 that evening. Everything was done with quality and care. If you are in need of a roof replacement do not hesitate to call, you will not regret it. P.S. I’m a contractor myself and will definitely be referring them to any of my clients that need roof work done."
- "Love my new roof! Travis gave me great recommendations to make the house color pop and I've already gotten several compliments but the biggest one is that BOTH of my neighbors got new roofs right after me! This company - Stay Dry goes the extra mile start to finish, especially Hadeed - love his attention to detail and responsiveness. So HAPPY!"
- "Stay Dry Roofing is an exceptional company that stay true to their values. I especially cannot say enough positive things about Specialist Carl Smith. He was there for us from the beginning during a lengthy insurance claim process. He was very responsive and often got back to us within minutes. He even responded to our residence in hazardous weather conditions to access our initial roof damage. He was always on time and got the roof installation completed as soon as possible. The roofing install team was also extremely efficient and replaced the roof in just one day. I highly recommend Stay Dry Roofing!!"
- "After calling several other companies we decided on Stay Dry to handle our project. The process was extremely easy and unobtrusive. I called on a Monday, Carl Smith contacted me that evening and set up an appointment for Tuesday morning. Carl showed up on time, took some pictures and informed me he would have an estimate over within a few hours. I contacted Carl Thursday to approve estimate, he showed up that evening with color samples and went over the process. We scheduled for install on Saturday. Louise’s crew showed up Saturday morning and were wrapped up by 5 that evening. Everything was done with quality and care. If you are in need of a roof replacement do not hesitate to call, you will not regret it. P.S. I’m a contractor myself and will definitely be referring them to any of my clients that need roof work done."
- "Fantastic Service! Came right out and got us protected until repairs could be completed. Very professional and reasonable. I highly recommend Stay Dry Roofing."
- "A neighbor referred Stay Dry Roofing to me and I just had a great experience with this company. We had roof damage from a storm one night, I called their office at 8am the next morning. They got Kevin Dotson out to my house by lunchtime. He was very professional, polite, gave me my options with them and potentially getting my builder to cover it for free since it was a newer build. Gave me a reasonable estimate & since rain was coming, I wasn't going to wait so I told him I felt it was urgent and wanted to move forward. He quickly got me an official quote (which was a few dollars less than the estimate) with a contract that I signed & was able to schedule me for next day. Marcelo and his team came out next day late morning & got the roof all fixed so I didn't have to worry about water damage. Amazing turnaround time, great customer service and I thought their cost were reasonable. Would highly recommend them if you need roof work done."
- "Stay Dry Roofing made getting a new roof and gutters so easy for a first time home owner. Our main point of contact, Carl Smith, was so friendly and professional. Always took the time to explain everything going on with the roof and gutters. As soon as Stay Dry Roofing got involved, they made dealing with the Insurance Company so easily and stress free. Roof and gutters look amazing and so beautiful. Will definitely be using Stay Dry Roofing again for all my roof and gutters needs in the future."
- "I had a different company try and hustle me for a $60k new roof. Theses guys were quick, smart and fixed my roof for a very fair cost. I'd highly recommend trying this company first. I went through a lot of reviews and links and such. I think this is the place to start. Thank you to Josh and Chris who worked on my house!"
- "This was my second time using the Stay Dry Roofing. Just as the time before, they were professional in setting up the initial appointment, and the repair appointment. The repair team showed up early, and completed the job in a professional manner. They were careful not to damage my flower beds, which were on the front of the repair areas. Overall, I was pleased again and will not hesitate to call upon them if future needs arise."
- "Stay Dry did a good quality job replacing our roof and gutters. Work was done on time. Kevin D. was very helpful throughout the process. I appreciate all his effort and communication to keep me in loop. Thanks!"
- "We had major major storm damage this year due to hail and a tree that fell through the right side of our garage wall. This was mentally devastating and the Stay Dry Roofing team was there every step of the way. The fact they were there communicating as a leader through the project meant the world to my family. Thanks a million. We will be recommending your roofing company."
- "For anyone who reads this post, I’d strongly urge you to not use this company for your roofing services. Our contact (Carl) for the project has been, quite literally, ignoring our calls and attempts to seek understanding of supposed “outstanding invoices” and a time table for when our garage door panels will be ready and installed (been waiting 9 months for these).To this minute, we have no time table for when this nightmare will end. Even better, we get a letter stating they sent us to a debt collector, when the work isn’t even completed yet! Complete and utterly asinine! Maybe whoever monitors this page will have a better response rate than the grand majority of employees. (Only one who has responded was Kevin, whom is a Godsend)."
- "Responsive. Representative knew the entire process of working through the insurance company, ensuring that we had all the documentation to be properly reimbursed. The installation appears to be high quality, they did an exceptionally nice job of cleaning up after themselves. Very satisfied."
- "Travis Middleton came to my home over a year ago and expressed the belief that hail damage he observed on the roof should qualify for replacement via insurance claim. Safeco denied our claim. Travis then referred me to Peter Settle with Spartan Claims. Travis and Peter patiently and professionally guided me through what became a long and arduous process ultimately resulting in a successful resolution. Once I received the claim settlement, Travis and the Stay Dry crew were quickly available to replace my roof and did an excellent job at a competitive price. I highly recommend them."
- "I highly recommend Stay Dry Roofing! Erinn came out and inspected our roof, found storm damage, and filed a claim. Within two weeks, we had a brand new roof! The best part is that she did everything. talking to the insurance company, scheduling inspections, getting the claim approved, getting us paid. All I did was pay them and chose my shingles. Very happy!"
- "I realized after this posted it was from my Google account under my pen name. As clients, we are Lori and Alan Wood. My review still stands. From the time we started with our rep Brendan to the finished job, everything was easy, smooth, and professional. Two days after installation, we had heavy, heavy rain and no leaks. I highly recommend Stay Dry"
- "I am happy working with Stay Dry Roofing Contractors. John and Josh were easy to talk to and was readily available when I had questions about my asphalt shingle repair. The roof and gutters turned out really nice guys. Josh, the fellow who did the finial inspection was awesome to talk to. He knows roofing. The whole process was so easy. If you need a roofing company near Indianapolis or surrounding areas these guys are knowledgeable and can steer you in the right direction…honestly."
- "We recently had our roof shingles replaced by Stay Dry Roofing and were very pleased with the finished job. Stay Dry even created a custom metal covering for our chimney since the old one was trashed. Josh, the roofing project manager was very easy to deal with and came out to make sure the job was being done to our satisfaction. He is a great communicator! We were impressed with the quality of work and contracted with them for some additional roofing work in Indy (46220). The crew was very thorough on the clean up too."
- "Carl thoroughly inspected the issue I was having while keeping me informed along the way. He happily entered our attic during his inspection & took pictures that he shared with me. Fortunately for me, the issue was such an easy fix that I'll able to do it myself (thanks to some coaching from Carl). The next time I need to troubleshoot roofing issues, I'll be calling Carl first!"
- "I’ve had 3 recent experiences with Stay Dry roofing. The first was as a buyer of my new home. They replaced the roof and gutters of the house we just bought and did a great job. They were prompt and when we had their work inspected by a third party it was flawless. My second experience was with Carl. He went above and beyond to help my children’s caretaker handle her insurance adjuster and helped her get a new roof. He showed up and spoke on her behalf to insurance. And my third and most recent experience was as the seller of my old home when it came to our home inspection. The chimney flashing was not to code and it was flagged during our home inspection. I contacted Carl and same day he was out to my house to get photos and a fair quote to do the job. The work was completed within a week of our initial contact with Carl. He was so prompt at returning and questions I had and helped provide me what I needed in terms of documentation for the buyers of our home. I am impressed with this company and very grateful the home I just purchased was done by them as well! Cannot recommend them enough and it’s clear to me why my realtor recommended them."
- "Top notch service. Carl came out the same day I called and provided a timely, competitive quote. Installation was fast and efficient, and the crew left the site spotlessly clean. There was a small issue that needed to be addressed after insall and the guys were very responsive and came out after hours to take care of it so we were ready for closing on the same of the house. The whole process from start to finish was hassle-free and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
- "after finding out we needed our roof replaced a stay dry roofing flyer was placed on our door . we call them and Mr Taz stop by and was friendly and professional. he carefully inspect the entire roof and provides us with an affordable price to replace our roof. He also work with our insurance company in getting them to help with the cost. stay dry made sure that everything was replaced and the contractors were friendly, professional , and made sure the yard was clean. the roofing replacement was done in 1 day whenever we had concerns they answer them. our roof is awesome and the color of the shingles matches the color of our home."
- "I called Stay Dry to have our roof replaced after a hailstorm and I’m glad I did. Taz was great to work with. From the first time he came out to the house he was professional and always quick to respond, whether it was via email, text, or phone. He was very involved in the entire process and helped us know what to expect not only from the contractor side of things but also on the insurance side as well. We’re happy with the roof and with the great customer service!"
- "Kevin helped us get our hail damaged roof replaced. Professional, empathetic, great follow up, and fast install. The interior drywall wall repair was done to perfection. It took a year to get the insurance company to approve a full roof tear off but Kevin stayed in touch while I negotiated with my insurer. Great follow up and pull through! Highly recommend."
- "I called concerned about a spot on my roof and questioning if I had adequate ventilation. Carl Smith, the advisor was prompt, courteous, and went above my expectation by fixing the roof issue on the spot. He, also, took the time to understand my question and explained to me how my ventilation system worked. He was knowledgable and provided excellent customer service. I would highly recommend Mr. Smith and Stay Dry Roofing."
- "After a Big Hail Storm I reached out to Stay Dry and got connected to Kevin Dotson. He came out to my house the next day and his knowledge and professionalism was superb. We got a new roof and new gutters within a week. Great Service and Great Quality! Kevin D. Is the guy you want to work with! He handled everything from start to finish and I couldn’t be happier. Thanks Kevin!"
- "Stay Dry should be your go to company when looking to have your roof inspected as well as replaced. This company has the best interest of the homeowner and will walk you through the process every step of the way. Their follow through is amazing, they are professional, dependable and I will recommend them to everyone I know as they do amazing work! Thank you Stay Dry for making this a smooth process - your customer service and workmanship are outstanding!"
- "We had part of our trim pull off the side of the house and called Stay Dry Roofing for help. The whole process was easy. Carl Smith was able to come out to the house quickly. He fixed the trim easily and was a pleasure to work with. We'd definitely use Stay Dry again in the future if needed. Carl was professional and efficient, highly recommend!"
- "Kevin and the Stay Dry team were fantastic replacing my roof after hail damage. I would highly recommend them. Of note was them working with me on reconfiguring my roof/attic vents to obtain optimal air circulation within the attic and house. Rather than just copying the faulty vent configuration that was in place, they made recommendations and improvements that improved the venting/circulation w/o charging me additional dollars."
- "We worked with Carl to have our roof replaced due to hail/wind damage and couldn’t be happier with the experience. Carl was incredibly attentive and responsive and made the entire process pain free. We have been going through an entire home renovation over the past few years, so have had a lot of experience working with contractors and can say with 100% honesty that Carl and Stay Dry roofing was one of the best experiences we’ve had. The crew who installed our roof did an amazing job, and there was a definite attention to detail. We would definitely recommend Carl Smith from Stay Dry to friends and family for all roofing needs."
- "I used this company for a complete roof replacement. Quality of the work was very good, but unfortunately the communication throughout the process was awful. A job that should have taken 2 days ended up taking 2 weeks because they ended up putting the wrong color drip edge on my house after multiple discussions with the sales rep on what color i was looking for. I was never showed any color samples (my first mistake was not pushing back on this), but i was assured the color would match the gutters I already had. Long story short, the sub contractors had to come out and rip off their newly finished work to make the correction, after over a week of follow-up with 6 different people to try to get this issue resolved. I had been trying to communicate with my sales rep to get any information or point of contact for the project supervisor, but never heard anything until I contacted the corporate office. I will say that Jose, the Project Supervisor, and Ricardo, the roofing contractor were great, but I had to track them down myself to get any updates as their info was never provided to me. All of this could have been so easily avoided with proper communication. I received 6 other quotes and ended up choosing this company because I was promised prompt communication and updates along the way, but sadly this is the opposite of what I experienced."
- "Excellent integrity. Stay Dry inspected my roof, gutters and siding after a recent hailstorm, and stated they would not suggest filing a claim with insurance. There were no broken seals, compromised shingles, or areas of meaningful damage. Simply some dings that were not in need of repair. Appreciate the professionalism!!"
- "Stay dry came out and replaced the entire roof and two sheets of decking. I requested some specific placement of ice and water shield and they complied. We did have a couple of call backs which they responded to quickly and efficiently. I would definitely use them again and have referred them to a couple of people."
- "These guys were great. Kevin was absolutely amazing by helping us through the entire process (a whole new roof due to hail damage). He's trustworthy, attentive, knowledgeable, and always accessible. We even had interior damage and Kevin managed that as well. The crew was extremely professional, efficient, personable and thorough. Not a single piece of debris or nail was left behind! Kevin and his crew are now go-to "my roofing guys"."
- "We worked with Cameron as part of a larger home renovation to replace our existing roof, and add all new gutters and downspouts. Communicated with us well and helped ensure we had all of the options in front of us to see and verify colors with the house updates. Their crews were great at staying organized and cleaning up. The finished product looks great. One other item to note, we found a leaky gutter about 2 months after installation. One email and a repair was scheduled and crew onsite within 2 days to fix."
- "After strong winds damaged my roof last year, I secured several quotes from several contractors. Stay Dry was the most knowledgeable regarding the insurance process by far and handled everything for me from start to finish. They made the claim process extremely easy. The roofing and gutter contractors they hired were reliable and prompt, starting work at 8 am sharp each day. Stay Dry went above and beyond by purchasing a gutter extender for me when I expressed a concern raised in a home inspection report. Very professional and reliable company!"
- "I had some hail/wind damage on my roof and gutters. I contacted Kevin Dotson and he was incredibly fast on the response. He came out immediately day-of contact and did a full inspection. He gave a detailed explanation of everything that needed to be done and helped set up the installation of a brand new roof and gutters in a very timely manner. Throughout the process, Kevin communicated and addressed all concerns that was raised as soon as it came up. I am very satisfied with the work done by Stay Dry Roofing! This will be my go-to professional for future roofing and gutter needs."
- "Had the pleasure of working with Carl Smith from start to finish on our new roof and living room restoration. We had numerous other roofing companies tell us a new roof was not possible through insurance and that they could only repair and patch. After a few weeks had gone by, we started having water damage inside our living room. One of our neighbors gave us Carl’s information from Stay Dry, we contacted him, and within an hour at around 9pm, he was up on our roof giving us a full inspection and by the next morning, had everything tarped and sealed. Quickly after, he was able to get us an entire roof replacement and new gutters through our insurance adjuster along with all the living room damages covered. Can’t thank Carl and Stay Dry enough! Will definitely be referring Carl to people we know."
- "I had the pleasure of working with Carl Smith. He was actually able to do a roof inspection sooner than originally thought which was perfect in our situation. I have been working in the real estate industry for many years now and have dealt with many many contractors and roofer. Most of those experiences have been less than favorable. Luckily Carl is professional, knowledgeable and most importantly honest. Highly recommend his and this company. Will be referring them again in the future."
- "This company is responsive and proactively addresses needs you didn't even realize you had! I wanted to get gutter guards installed on our home as a Christmas gift for my husband. Cleaning the gutters is one of his least favorite activities, and I knew he would love the surprise. I received a referral to use Stay Dry Roofing for quality gutter guards and installation. The customer service I received from Kevin and his team was shockingly good. I'm used to having to follow up with contractors, and unfortunately, we've had a few bad experiences with them not doing what they said they would. Working with Kevin was a 100% different experience! He helped me coordinate the surprise gift for my husband by providing a quote on two different options for gutter guards and explained the benefits of both options. He went above and beyond by delivering samples of both types of gutter guards, so that I would having something for my husband to physically unwrap (what a great idea!). Shortly after the holiday, he followed up with me to see which option my husband liked and if we had any questions. Within days after Christmas, we had the job scheduled and by January 5th the gutter guards were installed. Kevin then came by personally to check the work of his crew, and proactively had them come back out to ensure a few items were addressed. As a business professional who believes in strong customer service, I can't recommend speak highly enough about our experience with Kevin and Stay Dry Roofing!"
- "We contacted Stay Dry to initially check a leak in the roof at our rental property. There ended up being more damage and we proceeded with replacing the entire roof. We worked with Kevin. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He promptly sent over the necessary paperwork to our insurance. He went out of his way to come to our home to show us roof samples. He kept in contact with us throughout the process and also kept our renter informed. We would highly recommend StayDry! Thanks Kevin!"
"PROFESSIONAL & HELPFUL"
- "PROFESSIONAL & HELPFUL"
- "RESOURCEFUL & KNOWLEDGEABLE"
- "HELPFUL FROM START TO FINISH"
- "Highly Professional and qualified at a fair price."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE"
- "EXCELLENT CONTRACTOR"
- "Everyone was very courteous %26 professional."
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Uptown Roofing
- Williams Creek Roofing
- Williams Crk Roofing
- Lawrence Roofing
- Rocky Ripple Roofing
- Nora Roofing
- Meridian Hills Roofing
- Meridian Hls Roofing
- Castleton Roofing
- Indianapolis Roofing
- Crows Nest Roofing
- N Crows Nest Roofing
- North Crows Nest Roofing
- Spring Hills Roofing
- Wynnedale Roofing
- Ft Benjamin Harrison Roofing
- Oaklandon Roofing
- Irvington Roofing