SOUTHEAST ROOFING CONSULTANTS, INC. is a third generation family owned and operated, roofing contractor. We proudly serve our region in all phases and types of roofing construction; with over 40+ years of experience in the Roofing Industry, we are FL State Licensed and Fully Insured. We offer free estimates [Residential or Commercial] for whatever your roofing needs, including but not limited to: New Construction Roofing, Roof Replacements, Repairs, Restoration (i.e.: Coating, etc), Maintenance, Modifications / Upgrades, Consulting, Inspections, etc.
"Highly recommend. Professional service. Great shingle product. Best warranty. Competitive pricing. Office staff helpful and responsive."
"All service was professional from Caleb to the installation crew and through to Brandon.In addition Nancy and Angel were very helpful. Overall very pleased with the installation. A couple of minor issues were addressed quickly and were resolved immediately. I would definitely recommend them to my friends. Thanks for everything"
"Great family owned and operated company with many years of experience. Skilled, professional staff. Each day on the job was ended with an amazing clean up effort that left the work sight presentable and ready for the next phase of the job."
- "Highly recommend. Professional service. Great shingle product. Best warranty. Competitive pricing. Office staff helpful and responsive."
- "All service was professional from Caleb to the installation crew and through to Brandon.In addition Nancy and Angel were very helpful. Overall very pleased with the installation. A couple of minor issues were addressed quickly and were resolved immediately. I would definitely recommend them to my friends. Thanks for everything"
- "Great family owned and operated company with many years of experience. Skilled, professional staff. Each day on the job was ended with an amazing clean up effort that left the work sight presentable and ready for the next phase of the job."
- "Professional, high quality workmanship, and courteous and respectfulness from all personnel can be associated with Southeast Roofing Consultants. Contract was thorough, detailed and followed through with no surprises. From start to finish, we had confidence that the job would be done accurately and on time, and it was. We will definitely recommend this company to anyone, and have."
- "We were very pleased with the job and the professionalism of the staff. Would recommend to anyone!"
- "Excellent organization, I will use them for all my roofing needs. Good price and quality."
- "Southeast Roofing has replaced multiple roofs for me over the last 30 years. I have always been impressed with their quality of work and professionalism. I have used this family owned business for my home and rentals over the years as I know I can trust they will be there when scheduled and clean up when they leave. I would recommend this company to everyone!"
- "Whole re-roofing project went without issues. Removal and installation teams were neat and professional with their jobs. Will highly recommended."
- "Southeast Roofing is amazing! We have worked with them on multiple occasions and every time we are blown away by their responsiveness, quality and professionalism. This is an amazing, trustworthy company. We recently had our roof replaced and we are thrilled! Every day the job site was cleaned up and organized. The job was done so efficiently, the crew was so friendly and after the job was complete, our property was picked up so perfectly. The quality and meticulousness of the clean up is a testament to the high quality and standard Southeast has. Our new roof is beautiful! I highly recommend them!"
- "The whole team was wonderful. From the moment I met Caleb I felt comfortable and knew I could trust him. My roof looks beautiful and Brandon took care of anything that I had questions about. I am extremely pleased with the entire process"
- "Southeast did an AMAZING job of replacing our roof. They were fast, efficient, affordable, and they took extra measures to ensure our pool stayed clean. They made sure to protect our windows, doors and landscaping, and cleaned up thoroughly when finished. I would highly recommend using them. The roof looks great!"
- "My experience with Southeast Roofing was wonderful from start to finish. From the moment I talked with Caleb about the job to wrapping things up with Brandon, I was dealing with professionals. Well, in truth, I felt that way from the time I made my initial call. I did get three quotes - or tried to. One company was unprofessional and got wiped off the list, while another was great about getting out to look at the roof but took forever to get me the quote. SE was prompt, gave me a reasonable quote and great options, and had the job done as discussed. There were a couple of hiccups due to supply re: the pandemic and one of the gutters, but that was worked out ASAP. Everything turned out well, and I was extremely pleased with the quality of the work and with those coordinating the job. I'd highly recommend Southeast Roofing to anyone in need!"
- "SE Roofing just recently replaced our tile roof. I highly recommend this company for any roof replacement. They did an excellent job and at a reasonable price. Caleb, Brandon, and Nancy were excellent to work with and the job, once they started only took 4 days."
- "Looked at several roofing companies before we chose Southeast to do our roof. It was a 20 year old roof that needed additional venting and a bit of creative work for taking water from the roof to the gutters. From the initial quoting process through the interaction with office staff and finally the installers this was the most professional group of people that I have worked with in roofing. Having had rental houses as well as personal residences I have replaced many roofs. This is by far the most issue free experience. Comparing prices they were neither lowest nor the highest but I felt with the quality of materials and their 25 year guarantee the price was fair. I would highly recommend this company for anyone considering replacing their roof."
- "Having had a positive experience with Southeast with my last roof 15 years ago, I hired them again for my recent re-roof. Unfortunately, my experience this time was not so good. Many other local contractors handle the GAF product, and if I had to do it over I would look for one who 1) promises to notify you if their additional carpentry work is going to exceed the original estimate, 2) offers some sort of accounting for the man hours involved in the additional carpentry, and 3) cares enough about the aesthetics of their work to correct minor but unattractive details after the fact when requested by the architect and client."
- "Excellent service and personal interactions. They kept me informed of everything that was happening during the process. For such a major process, the disruption to me was minimal. Very favorable impressed."
- "From my first meeting with Caleb you could tell this was a very professional organization. His proposal was very detailed and he was able to answer every question that I had. My confidence in Southeast was so strong I actually recommended them to some of my neighbors and as I write this 2 are under contract to go with Southeast. Also, the service didn't stop after the roof was installed. The followup was great and I know that Southeast will be there for me now and in the future."
- "I purchased a home in Sarasota FL. After a cursory home inspection, I learned that the estimated $1800 repair job was way off. Relying upon that representation, I purchased the home. In fact a repair wasn’t what I really needed . I needed a complete roof replacement. Who would purchase such a home ? A contractor I met recommended Southeast Roofing. I was living 3,000 miles away at the time. Southeast made this difficult situation easy and hassle free. Within weeks I had selected my roofing tiles and my entire roof was scheduled to be replaced. The task was completed within a week. Presently, I live in my retirement home and do so with the utmost of confidence that my family and I live safe and secure beneath the very beautiful and secure Southeast roof."
- "They replaced my roof in two days, as quoted with no hidden extras. I also had them (subcontract) gutter installation. I complained about the position of one of the downspouts, and they had it fixed the next day. We love our new roof and the honesty and professionalism of Southeast Roofing."
- "We met with Caleb to discuss using Southeast Roofing for a new roof. He is extremely well-informed and professional. We immediately felt as though we could trust him and his team with our business. They are very busy at the moment. Because we were shopping for a package deal with neighbors who need a quick turnaround time, we ended up using another company. I can say wholeheartedly, however, that we would have felt more than confident doing business with this company. One of our neighbors did so last year, and I remember seeing that crew at work on her roof. They were professional and friendly, and they kept our street immaculate."
- "I highly endorse Southeast Roofing for your roofing needs. They are very honest and professional. They offer the best prices, services and warranty. They show up on time and get the job completed quickly and everyone is very friendly and helpful."
- "Very professional. Exemplary work. High quality material. Respect for us as customers and for our property and belongings. Meticulous cleanup upon completion. Thorough wrap-up meeting post project completion to review work and address any outstanding issues."
- "The following were all very important to us when we wished to have our existing 19-year-old roof and gutters replaced and Southeast Roofing excelled at meeting, and exceeding, all of our issues: 1) Time spent up front in the discussion and education of different types of roofing tiles and colors. Samples and brochures were quickly and graciously supplied. 2) We couldn't ask for better communication and timeliness, keeping meeting dates, and follow-up phone calls; both before the order was placed, after the order was placed and leading up to tile removal and new tile installation date, during and after the tile was installed and new gutters installed. 3) Project supervision was excellent. Our phone calls were always taken. 4) During the new roofing tile installation, we requested several modifications which were performed graciously and expertly. No hesitation. 5) Every possible effort was made to protect the house and landscaping during the entire process, including new gutter installation. 6) Clean-up was very thorough. We were concerned about neighborhood children and dogs stepping on a nail in the yard. 7) Town regulatory inspections, permits, and approvals were made in timely fashion so the job was not held up. 8) A regional rep from the tile supplier visited the job site for quality control. 9) Everyone from the office staff was quick to pick up the telephone, offered friendly and clear communications. 10) We felt the money spent was fair and rewarded with a top-notch product. All of the above is tough to do for many businesses and even tougher during our COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you, Southeast Roofing Consultants."
- "I am a retired general contractor so I know what not only to look for but what to expect when needing a new roof. After checking out several reroofing jobs in my neighborhood I decided on Southeast Roofing Consultants. I couldn't be more pleased. First, from initial contact, to Caleb showing up on time for the estimate to the girls in the office always doing follow ups within hours, the contracting process went very smoothly. The job started on time and the old roofing was removed, decking repaired as needed and a new self adhesive membrane installed and fully waterproofed the first day. The next day and a half the shingles and additional venting were installed. All work was done very professionally and cleaned up to my complete satisfaction. The crew was very polite and answered all of my concerns. The job covered over 4000 square feet between the house and a detached garage. I highly recommend Southeast Roofing Consultants, they use quality products, do what they promise , and return phone calls. Top quality roofing at a fair price with no double talk."
- "Southeast Roofing did a fantastic job on our roof. It looks great. They left our property as nice and clean as the found it and everyone was extremely professional and friendly. Seriously, these were the nicest people I've ever dealt with for any home project."
- "From beginning to end everything was flawless. Caleb was great, he walked us through the entire process since this was our first new roof purchase. Once the work started we met Brandon, the job foreman. He too was great to work with as was the entire crew working on the roof. Brandon made sure we were updated the whole time. The new roof looks beautiful and we have already received numerous compliments from neighbors. Would highly recommend them to anyone needing a new roof."
- "The office staff were very professional and easy to work with. My only suggestion would be to communicate better with the customer on work schedules and who will be showing up. A few times during the project, workers showed up unexpectedly or didn't show up when expected. Otherwise, we are very happy with Southeast Roofing and would recommend them to anyone!"
- "Quality, service and price - usually you can only have two. Southeast delivered an excellent product, great customer service, and at a fair price. Techs seemed to really care about the quality of work they were doing. Caleb and his family are great to work with. Could not be happier. Highly recommend if you want a company that cares."
"Excellent professionalism%2C explained everything."
"Tried and true"
- "Excellent professionalism%2C explained everything."
- "Tried and true"
- "Excellent Roof Installation"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Rip Off Contractor"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "VERY GOOD COMUNICATIONS"
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Sarasota Roofing
- University Park Roofing
- University Pk Roofing
- Lakewood Ranch Roofing
- Lakewood Rch Roofing
- Brad Roofing
- Bradington Roofing
- B'Ton Roofing
- Braden River Roofing
- Tallevast Roofing
- Myakka City Roofing
- Crescent Beach Roofing
- Siesta Key Roofing
- Pinecraft Roofing
- Osprey Roofing
- Bradenton Roofing
- Manasota Roofing
- Oneco Roofing