This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"I was pleasantly surprised with how fast they were able to come out and give me an estimate and then complete the repair. I was also pleased with the good communication from the admin there as setting up and paying my invoice was very easy. Will use again in the future."
"This company has GREAT customer service! They were prompt, polite, professional AND fixed my problem. Barbara Schneider and Chris (who did the repair) were a pleasure! The will continue to have my business! GOOD HUSTLE!"
"My whole experience was excellent. Charles was very prompt and informative. He, and his staff answered any all questions I had. The job was done in a very timely, and clean fashion. He went out of his way to be sure the right material was used ( even though it was not being manufactured any more he was able to locate some to do the job ). I would definitely recommend Schneider roofing to do any roof repair you need done. Update: I had Schneider roofing replace my roof and once again had a great experience! Everything was done in a very timely manner, and clean up when the job was finished was top notch. I would recommend this company to anyone in need of a new roof or repair."
- "I was pleasantly surprised with how fast they were able to come out and give me an estimate and then complete the repair. I was also pleased with the good communication from the admin there as setting up and paying my invoice was very easy. Will use again in the future."
- "This company has GREAT customer service! They were prompt, polite, professional AND fixed my problem. Barbara Schneider and Chris (who did the repair) were a pleasure! The will continue to have my business! GOOD HUSTLE!"
- "My whole experience was excellent. Charles was very prompt and informative. He, and his staff answered any all questions I had. The job was done in a very timely, and clean fashion. He went out of his way to be sure the right material was used ( even though it was not being manufactured any more he was able to locate some to do the job ). I would definitely recommend Schneider roofing to do any roof repair you need done. Update: I had Schneider roofing replace my roof and once again had a great experience! Everything was done in a very timely manner, and clean up when the job was finished was top notch. I would recommend this company to anyone in need of a new roof or repair."
- "Thank you so much for your help with the roofing materials.. There's a special place in heaven for you guys. My prayers are with you always. I will recommend you to anyone who needs a roof."
- "Some of my siding was damaged. They came out quickly and gave a very reasonable bid to replace the siding. Job was scheduled within two weeks of down payment. Siding now looks fantastic and they did an incredible job matching the existing siding."
- "I had a small area of my house that didn't have siding previously and had rotted wood that needed to be replaced and siding added. This house has older siding and I wasn't sure if we could match it. Another company said it would be a month just to get the siding and they were going to charge 4 times what Charlie charged to do the project. Charlie said he would check around with his suppliers to see if they had a few pieces of siding that would match and within a couple hours he called saying he had what was needed. He was pretty booked, but still got to the project within a couple of weeks. Due to my selling the house I needed to pay for the full job in advance (nothing to do with Schneider Roofing policy), which can be scary because you never know if someone is going to run off with your money and not do the job. They didn't! The job was done when I was promised and he did a great job! The siding was a perfect match for what was on the house. I couldn't have asked for a better job. Thank you Charlie! I will certainly be referring you to others."
- "Schneider came out and repaired a host of siding, gutter and metal trim related issues with our recently purchased home. Prompt, courteous, professional and they did a terrific job getting everything properly addressed. Great crew that went above and beyond to make sure my home's exterior was ready for mother nature."
- "Everything about this experience was excellent. Mark was professional, courteous, on time. He gave the price immediately, which was reasonable. Then despite bad weather, came and made the necessry repair. I would highly recommend this company & most specifically Mark Johannes. Thank you, Kay Moritz"
- "Schneider completed a small siding repair job on my mother's home after she sustained some storm damage. Even though it was a small job, they gave it prompt attention. Mark was very professional and thoroughly explained how he would make the repairs. He matched the fascia as best as possible and even painted the necessary screws to match the steel siding. I would highly recommend this company!"
- "Schneider Roofing is great! We have used them for the main roof of a 115 year old house and a carport. They are friendly, customer oriented and I would highly recommend them. Our family is spread across three states and the house is in Missouri. My brother found this wonderful company from his Florida location and set up the services. I went from Ohio to Missouri so that our 85 year old mother would not get nervous. The team at Schneider Roofing communicated with all involved and made sure to include mom in the conversations."
- "Fast, friendly and a good job. This is the second time that I have used this company. I trust them."
- "I called Schneider Roofing after after we had a lead in our home after a severe storm. Despite being swamped after the storm, Mark J. came out within a couple of days and did a thorough inspection. He took pictures of the roof/siding and gave us a detailed description of the work that needed to be completed and why. The quoted price was fair and was completed in a timely manner. More importantly, there hasn't been a leak since! Communication was fantastic and working with Mark was painless. I can't recommend Schneider Roofing enough. They will be my first call whenever we need any roofing or siding work completed in the future."
- "We have had family members use this company in the past and they had great experiences. Unfortunately, we did not. We had called numerous times for an estimate, but had to leave a message each time. No one returned our call. After a month of trying, I emailed them through their "contact us page" and they scheduled us very quickly for the roof estimate. The day of the roof estimate no one showed up. We called and the company said we were never on the schedule. They then scheduled us again for an estimate. After receiving the estimate, we tried calling to get scheduled for the job and to provide payment. Again, we had to leave numerous messages and finally had to reach them through the "contact us page". We finally sent in our payment and waited over a week for them to contact us. So, we decided to contact them. They initially said they haven't received the payment, then said they found the check; it wasn't entered in yet. I asked if we could schedule with them right then and there, but they said, "No, you will have to wait for someone to call you." The entire process and trying to work with this company has been incredibly frustrating. A lot of errors and miscommunication. Hopefully our roof job will make up for everything."
- "This is my 2nd time contacting this company for 2 separate roof replacement. One was for me and another for a family member which I was the initiator. Both times I dealt with estimators that were knowledgeable, helpful and provided me with options. During this crazy time dealing with C-19 and storms in the area they were still able to provide service in a reasonable time frame. The work was professional along with the property clean-up. Many roofer are out there but I can state from my experience Schneider Roofing preformed an outstanding job both times. One last comment that is important, my estimator was able to work with the adjuster and provide assistance to help meet a requirement of the insurance company they were not obligated to perform which push the project forward. By doing this the insurance company adjuster was able to me the obligation the insurance required to release funds. Without his help the situation would not have moved as fast to completion. This situation happen because the company I used for the mitigation and once compensate took a hard stand on a position when they did not perform a task that the insurance company required."
- "I have used this company. They installed our new roof sky lites. Installed gutter guards. Plus repaired a leaking gutter seam. Always on time courteous and very clean workers. I highly recommend this company"
- "Excellent customer service from Cheryl. Chris was a professional that knows his business. A lot of other companies could learn from Schneider on how to run an A+ business."
- "Schneider Roofing and Remodeling replaced the siding on my house. I couldn't be happier with it. Back when I was researching siding companies, this was the only group that bothered to give detailed information about the installation process. The new siding took only 2 days to install and looks beautiful. I'm very appreciative and pleased with the results."
- "They did a great job and showed up in a timely manner. I received my bid the same day! Gutter looks great and it was not an easy job."
- "I called Schneider roofing and remodeling about repairing some siding on my house. Even though it is old siding and no longer manufactured, they took the time to find some pieces that were a perfect color match. Very responsive and easy to work with."
- "Charlie is conscientious and thorough in his work. He is prompt and easy to work with. Great service, great guy!"
- "We recently had some squirrel-related roofing damage (I'm still amazed how much damage they can do with their teeth!). Schneider was very responsive, friendly, provided me a very competitive and reasonable quote, and completed the repair very quickly. Definitely recommended. Thanks!"
- "First they sent the friendliest and most knowledgeable person they had. He immediately diagnosed the problem and had a bid later that day. Very reasonable. Good communication. Nice people. Will use them again."
- "Very dissatisfied with the "service" I received from Schnieder. I contacted Schnieder Roofing back in late November (4 months ago) to do a small siding repair ($300). They have had my $150 deposit since early January. I have reached out to them at least 3 times for updates and could never get the work scheduled due to weather or other factors. I put up with it due to the cold weather, but now a month into spring with plenty of beautiful days behind us, still no service. When I finally called to get my deposit returned there was ZERO customer service and ZERO apology. It is my belief that they never intended to do the work I requested, and now in the 4 months since the siding is in a worse state and will likely cost more to repair. Chris Taylor was my "rep" who provided the quote and never followed up and gave me the run around about rain the one time I was able to get a hold of him. Do not do business with this company if you have a small repair, they do not seem care about the business. I wish they would have told me up front that they didn't want to do it so I could have had this taken care of already by someone else."
- "Schneider Roofing does a great job every time. I found them online a year ago and have used them for a couple of jobs now. They have great customer service and are very knowledgeable. They make the entire process very easy. Will absolutely use again."
- "Repaired Chimney siding. Did a great job. More work that expected and did not charge anymore. Would use again!!"
- "Had someone come out on 2/22/21 and was told that I would receive an estimate for the work needed done through email. I have not received anything as of today, 3/7/21 and have checked my email and spam folders religiously. I’m guessing the work I was looking to have repaired wasn’t a big of enough job. My roof is 17 years old and my husband and I will be looking for a full roof replacement by the end of the summer but just wanted to prevent anymore possible damage to my ceiling. I’m just glad I know who NOT to call."
- "Schneider Roofing replaced our siding, soffit, fascia & gutters. Excellent workmanship, quality products, and overall positive experience. Charlie was very helpful throughout the process, and the crew was on-time and professional. Thank you, Schneider Roofing!"
- "Roof was installed three years ago. Developed a leak and they came out and told me it was the gutters. I felt otherwise, but went with their recommendation. Charged me and installed gutter flashing. Low and behold last week the roof was leaking in the same places, but worse. Even with light rain and drizzle. Been going back and forth with these folks for months. Called and left a message last week and of course no response. Appears they will do anything to avoid fixing install issues and don't stand behind their work. I have been very patient in my dealings, but have had it. BBB complaint here we go and wherever from there. Recommend you use someone else."
- "Charlie and his crew were fantastic. Punctual, professional, attentive to detail, and quick. You could tell they really cared about the job they did. They went above and beyond what was asked. Cleaned up so well, you couldn’t tell anyone was there when finished. Great job matching shingles and paint. Office staff very friendly, as well. Easy to sign work order online and bill pay. Overall, a great experience. Thanks!"
- "Good service - arrived on time - well done, they keep you informed on what they plan to do. They fixed a siding problem where we had leaking windows due to missing tyvex wrap and poor caulking from when the house was original built 17 years ago. Would recommend them for future work."
- "Schneider roofing did an excellent job on installing a new roof on my home and were very professional in the process. The only issue I experienced was a good amount of nails were left in my driveway afterwards, which caused my car to get a flat tire. The owner, Charles took care of this quickly though and reimbursed me for the tire. Any business these days who can resolve their mishaps deserves five stars!"
- "Schneider Roofing arrived on time, checked out the roof and explained the repairs. The cost was reasonable and Mark was professional. He fixed the leak from the bathroom exhaust fan and repaired 5 other possible future openings. Thanks."
- "We had a very enjoyable experience from beginning to end. We had another local company come out first to give us a quote for a new roof and oh my goodness, such high pressure sales tactics. It was awful. Then Schneider Roofing came out to quote a new roof. Such a difference. Charlie was so polite and professional. It was a simple, " I'll take a look at your roof and send you an email quote." That was it. Schneider's Roofing was even a little bit cheaper than the other, " This is the absolute lowest...my boss is gonna kill me...we are losing money...blah blah blah " quote from the other company. Installation was quick and they did a great job cleaning up after themselves. We have had our new roof for a year and absolutely no problems and still looks great. Going with Schneider roofing was such a good decision."
- "Schneider Roofing was a pleasure to deal with. They really went above and beyond with us because we were going through a program and an escrow account that required a ton of paperwork, inspections, and red tape. They were very graceful and did a great job on the roof. Done in one day. Thank you and God's bless!"
- "I had Schneider Roofing do some repair work on my roof, as well as replace all my gutters with larger 6" gutters with a gutter screen. I am very happy with the experience. Charlie helped me determine what would be best for my needs and most cost-efficient, without trying to oversell me. I changed my mind a few times about what I wanted to have done and he was very patient with me. I'm pleased with the final outcome and would highly recommend this company."
"EXPERIENCED AND INFORMATIVE CONTRACTOR"
- "Professional Contractor"
- "EXPERIENCED AND INFORMATIVE CONTRACTOR"
- "VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Great Roofing Contractor"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Black Walnut Roofing
- Kampville Roofing
- Kampville Beach Roofing
- Kampville Court Roofing
- Orchard Farm Roofing
- South Shore Roofing
- Earth City Roofing
- Harvester Roofing
- Saint Charles Roofing
- Bridgeton Roofing
- Bridgeton Terrace Roofing
- Golden Eagle Roofing
- Hazelwood Roofing
- Maryland Heights Roofing
- Maryland Hts Roofing
- Saint Peters Roofing
- St Peters Roofing
- Robertson Roofing