GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor with over 17 years of dedicated customer service throughout Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. Quality craftsmanship, throughout 1000’s of roofing and restoration projects.
"We have nothing but good things to say about working with RPM. They recently replaced our roof and gutters due to hail damage, and our project manager Mike Addington made the whole process incredibly easy. He was professional, likable, and responsive. The competence he displayed at every step along the way gave me confidence that we had made the right choice in going with RPM for our new roof. Mike also took some amazing drone pictures and video of the project underway, as well as the beautifully finished roof, which was really cool. We will happily call RPM Contracting in the future for other projects, and when we do we'll ask to work with Mike again."
"The siding they replaced in November of last year, less than 5 months ago is falling off the house. Quality workmanship there. UPDATED:: Owner called me day after this was posted, and today replaced section that came off. Is ordering enough siding to do whole side due to defective siding. Owner takes pride in their work and stands by it. My opinion is changed. I just wish the workers would have reported the bad siding at original install, would have saved us all this trouble, but Jon’s attentiveness and drive to make it right I would DEFINITELY recommend them."
"The roofing crew and gutters crew did a wonderful job on our home very high-quality material they used also did a 50 year shingle on our home. New gutters. also very easy to work with and respectful when you’re talking about what you would like for your home which makes it nice . did excellent work for us. And cleaned up like they were never here when they were finished. We worked with Jake and Shane I would highly recommend them for your home or business. Our home turned out beautiful."
- "We have nothing but good things to say about working with RPM. They recently replaced our roof and gutters due to hail damage, and our project manager Mike Addington made the whole process incredibly easy. He was professional, likable, and responsive. The competence he displayed at every step along the way gave me confidence that we had made the right choice in going with RPM for our new roof. Mike also took some amazing drone pictures and video of the project underway, as well as the beautifully finished roof, which was really cool. We will happily call RPM Contracting in the future for other projects, and when we do we'll ask to work with Mike again."
- "The siding they replaced in November of last year, less than 5 months ago is falling off the house. Quality workmanship there. UPDATED:: Owner called me day after this was posted, and today replaced section that came off. Is ordering enough siding to do whole side due to defective siding. Owner takes pride in their work and stands by it. My opinion is changed. I just wish the workers would have reported the bad siding at original install, would have saved us all this trouble, but Jon’s attentiveness and drive to make it right I would DEFINITELY recommend them."
- "The roofing crew and gutters crew did a wonderful job on our home very high-quality material they used also did a 50 year shingle on our home. New gutters. also very easy to work with and respectful when you’re talking about what you would like for your home which makes it nice . did excellent work for us. And cleaned up like they were never here when they were finished. We worked with Jake and Shane I would highly recommend them for your home or business. Our home turned out beautiful."
- "The siding they replaced in November of last year, less than 5 months ago is falling off the house. Quality workmanship there."
- "Poor driving. Drove through our neighborhood ignoring stop signs. When I yelled at them to slow down the driver gave me the finger. Real professional. Truck was loud and obnoxious."
- "In 2019 I had a tree fall on my house, being this was the first damage to my home I was unsure how the process worked, I called multiple companies with the same opening statement, Ryan was the first individual that took the time to explain to me the process and how it all works. He was at my house the following day when the adjuster came to review. He placed a tarp on my roof where the major damage was and even came back in a rainstorm as it had blown open. The knowledge and customer service I received was excellent and I love my new roof. Fast forward 2 years and I now had hail damage to my siding, I reached out to Ryan once again and he was there immediately to assess the damage. Ryan worked with my insurance company for having to meet multiple times with different adjusters to get the damage covered. Overall I felt comfortable and confident in RPM and Ryan through the process."
- "We had a hail storm awhile back and were denied by our insurance company. Originally, I was just going to let it go as I didn't really have the time to deal with it and argue with my insurance. I had the opportunity to speak with an RPM rep and he explained that he could submit additional info to the insurance company to try and overturn the denial. I'm glad I listened! THANK YOU again for helping out. New roof and gutters now! woot woot!"
- "They installed vinyl siding and a roof. It took more than a year to complete. They put cracks in our drywall in multiple places and did nothing about it. They said it was in the fine print. They put tarps up around the house with gang symbols on them. The lights fell off the house. The antennae came disconnected from the roof and was not setup correctly after they replaced the roof. I had to fix it myself. They verbally agreed to things they never followed through with. They never finished things they were paid to do. They tried to get more money several times for work that was already in the contract. We had to contact the insurance company to resolve issues they should have taken care of. They were very difficult to work with. I am just glad to be done with them."
- "RPM Contracting installed my roof quickly but professionally. They fixed roof areas and kept the mess minimal. I am very happy with the whole project!"
- "RPM is top notch! I highly recommend Chris Sparacino!!! He is so easy to work with. He stayed in communication with us through the whole process. He also came to the work site & inspected everything after each project. He was even going to have a window replaced at their expense that I thought a contractor had scratched. I would 100% use RPM again!"
- "Chris was very professional, punctual and courteous. His crew did an excellent job replacing my roof and repairing any defects. He communicated diligently with my insurance company and made sure that any and all expenses were promptly paid. Chris has extensive knowledge and experience with the roofing industry and explained the entire process during our first meeting. My insurance company agreed with Chris on every issue, there were no problems. RPM will be highly recommended to anyone considering a roof repair or complete replacement."
- "Glen came to my home to help me find the source of a water leak. He corrected damage caused by a different roofing company. They did not install flashing where needed. They didn’t install boots. He filled in a hole left by the installers of my Mitsubishi air conditioners. Glen returned a second time after the rain to continue the search for the leak. After ALL his attention I am happy to say there wasn’t a drop of rainwater on my basement floors after the storm last night. Thank you Glen and RPM CONTRACTING LLC."
- "A huge thank you to Ryan Dowell and Shane Hart! THE BACKGROUND: In December of 2020, another local contractor installed our roof. In January our roof started leaking into our attic and subsequently onto the ceiling of our second floor. We had a 10 year warranty that essentially wasn't worth the paper it's written on. The owner refuses to accept responsibility. Ryan and Shane came out on 6/29/21 to inspect our GAF roof and Master Flow vents. A thorough inspection along with pictures were taken. They went over all the issues and are comprising a report that represents all the issues, and an estimate for repair. Ryan and Shane, we are grateful for your time, effort, and expertise. The words Thank You, don't seem enough. I would not hesitate to use this company . -MG of Machesney Park"
- "Very satisfied with the work completed. Timeliness, professionalism, and overall great quality work. Austin was great working with insurance and relaying information, overall very helpful. Would hire for other projects in the future."
- "Very professional and extremely knowledgeable! Excellent work, and I would highly recommend!"
- "I am blown away by all the hard work put into getting my 1890’s home turned into a beautiful little number! We had a bad hail storm last April, and Jake has been so incredibly helpful through this process. He worked so hard on getting my low payment into a full replacement! If you are planning on getting any exterior work done, roofing/siding/gutters/shutters call RPM and ask for Jake Nespor. Incredibly impressed."
- "Jon and his crew were great to work with when putting on a new roof (which looks awesome). More recently sent J.P. to help with a siding problem. I would definitely recommend this company for roofing/siding needs!"
- "RPM is by far the most professional contractors that we have dealt with. Austin never dropped the ball once. He always made sure to return our calls in a timely manner and always addressed our concerns promptly. Our home looks awesome with new siding, roof and windows. I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend RPM to anyone. Check out their BBB reviews also! A+"
- "Chris was great!! My house was damaged from wind and hail November 2020. I had all new siding and gutters, along with some other stuff repaired. This was my first time going through all of this. All of my questions were answered promptly and the work was completed in a very efficient and timely manner."
- "RPM just completed installing a new roof and gutters on our house. We were extremely pleased with the crew, they were very efficient and worked non-stop to complete this roofing project! They were also very conscientious about cleaning up all the debris. Jon Moore was great to work with, and we highly recommend them for any roofing project that you might need! Richard and Karen Truax, Roscoe, Illinois"
- "Chris did an excellent job with handling the hail storm damage inspection of my roof, coordinating with the insurance company, conduct installation of the roof in a timely manner, and ensuring quality. He was present the whole time the installation was going on to supervise the crew. He also went an extra mile and painted chimney on the roof to match with the roof color adding to aesthetic of the house. Thank you, Chris and RPM!"
- "Jon and his team at RPM Contracting are true professionals of their trade. They’ve assisted countless clients of mine with both maintenance and storm claim work. Their use of technology and experience in the business allow them to work well with insurance adjusters for quick and easy settlement of claims. They are honest, professional, offer quality work and very responsive. I highly recommend RPM Contracting LLC."
- "Eric Goodspeed did a amazing job, working with insurance to help get a full roof, siding and gutter replacement. I would highly recommend RPM to any one looking for there roof and siding repairs. Not just another contractor, Eric explained every step of the process in detail and knows what he is talking about. He fought tooth and nail to get what was owed from insurance. I thank Eric and his team for making my house right."
- "Jon, Shane and their team were quick to come to my home when called for possible attic leak. They discovered there was a venting issue in the attic from how the shingles were installed. They came out the next day repaired the roof and venting system. While there Shane also discovered an issue with our siding and the garage. He also had the crew repair the garage to prevent damage to the home. The price was very fare and we felt very comfortable with the work that was done! Most importantly I felt I could trust the entire team completely to fix the issues we were having. My husband and I highly recommend RPM!!"
- "Was lucky enough to work with Jake. The whole experience from start to finish was very smooth. I was given updates whenever we were ready for the next steps. Nothing but great things to say about this company! Would recommend to anyone, 11/10!!!"
- "Austin Lunberg was great to work with. The roofing work and skylight work was done very quickly. He worked directly with my insurance company and was able to negotiate maximum benefits for all the work that needed to be done!"
- "I was impressed with RPM Contracting. Their crew was highly knowledgeable, had excellent workmanship, paid attention to detail and follow up. I especially want to thank Austin Lundberg and Tim Juno. I previously had two other roofing companies unable to get a new roof approved with my insurance company. Austin stopped by one day (cold call), inspected my roof and told me he was going to get it approved. It was approved. My roof includes two stacks, a portion of the roof has little pitch, and a transition from my house roof to a metal porch roof. Tim stopped by before the job started and suggested a way to rebuild the two stacks and repair the metal porch roof. The job is now completed and I am more than satisfied with everything."
- "Austin Lundberg at RPM Roofing was very quick to respond to our request for our roof inspection following extensive damage from the August tornado. He was very efficient in contacting our insurance adjuster and obtaining the coverage needed for our roof and gutter replacement. The RPM crew were very professional and efficient. The work was done on time, cleanup was done well and we are very pleased with the new roof and gutters. Austin supervised and kept us informed throughout the whole project. That was appreciated very much during this stressful time."
- "I was completely happy with the work that was done, from beginning to end. What made me even more comfortable was that I had Austin Lundberg through the entire job as consultant, inspector and job supervisor, in my experience that would have been three or four different people. Since it wasn’t the job went smoothly, our communication was professional, and there were most importantly no misunderstandings from start to finish. For that I am so grateful, thanks Austin for a job well done!"
- "I was denied by my insurance company for roof and siding repair due to hail storm damage; Austin Lundberg dropped by for roof inspection and quote. I figured it couldn’t hurt. Little did I know he and his RPM team would get the claim approved! Throughout the preliminary dealings with the insurance company, til cleanup, Austin was a professional; I was very impressed with how attentive to detail he was from sitting down discussing paperwork, to supplies drop-off, all the way through to picking up the last nail. He communicated with me every step of the way, explaining everything that I needed to know and what I needed to do. His crew was polite and friendly and extremely hard workers that do what they do very well. I am beyond pleased with the work they did and proud of my new roof! I would recommend RPM Roofs to anyone needing work done on their house."
- "I had a small leak coming into my fireplace so I found RPM on-line and based on their reviews and their proximity to my home I gave them a call. I received a call back from Jake and after hearing my issue he made an appointment to come out and do an inspection. After getting up to the chimney, Jake found the problem to be relatively minor and he repaired it right away. If I need anything in the future I will definitely contact these guys. Great work and obviously they are honest and dependable."
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Austin Lundberg"
- "GOOD GUY- PERSONABLE"
- "Ryan Dowell was outstanding. Recommended him to several people. Wish all contractors had the same professionalism as Ryan. What a pleasure."
- "PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE;"
- "PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWELDGEABLE"
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Loves Park Roofing
- Machesney Park Roofing
- Machesney Pk Roofing
- Roscoe Roofing
- Rockford Roofing
- Argyle Roofing
- Caledonia Roofing
- Rockton Roofing
- Beloit Roofing
- South Beloit Roofing
- Cherry Valley Roofing
- Irene Roofing
- Morristown Roofing
- New Milford Roofing
- Shirland Roofing
- Blaine Roofing
- Candlewick Lake Roofing
- Poplar Grove Roofing