This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"First of all there price was the best I found. Also, my wife was the only one who could be present when they we're doing the work. She said there workers we're professional and polite. They cleaned up at end of the day , and Ana in the office was pleasant to work with when it came time to get the account settled. I will recommend them to anyone I know looking for roofing work."
"I was in need of a roofing estimate and after contacting a couple different businesses Ken and Juanito came out to assess my damage for me. These young men were extremely knowledgeable and patient with me. Sweet as pie. Everyone in their office has been a pleasure to deal with. Not only are they fairly priced but so nice and honest. I will definitely be using their service."
"Rhino Roofing replaced the all the underlayment on our roof. They completed the project promptly as estimated. The estimator, Kevin, was very patient in explain what he had found needing work by using many photos of problems. I also appreciated that they cleaned up the work site thoroughly each day."
- "First of all there price was the best I found. Also, my wife was the only one who could be present when they we're doing the work. She said there workers we're professional and polite. They cleaned up at end of the day , and Ana in the office was pleasant to work with when it came time to get the account settled. I will recommend them to anyone I know looking for roofing work."
- "I was in need of a roofing estimate and after contacting a couple different businesses Ken and Juanito came out to assess my damage for me. These young men were extremely knowledgeable and patient with me. Sweet as pie. Everyone in their office has been a pleasure to deal with. Not only are they fairly priced but so nice and honest. I will definitely be using their service."
- "Rhino Roofing replaced the all the underlayment on our roof. They completed the project promptly as estimated. The estimator, Kevin, was very patient in explain what he had found needing work by using many photos of problems. I also appreciated that they cleaned up the work site thoroughly each day."
- "From the very start of my quote to the work done from the Rhino Roofing team, extremely professional, understanding, thorough, and much more. Couldn't recommend them more. Thanks Kevin, and the team who did my roof. You guys did an amazing and extremely efficient job."
- "Showed up on time, worked fast and got the job done. Workmanship was great."
- "I interviewed 3 roofing companies. This was the only one that did not push me to do more than I needed done. The people were polite and fast. They cleaned up after they were done and did a good job."
- "Best customer service. Professional, friendly and prompt!! They are so thorough and they're so easy to work with."
- "Kevin addressed the concerns I had about a possible leak. As a new resident moving from GA to NV I was not familiar with the integrity of a tile roof. He took the time to explain the dynamics and what to look for in an older roof. I will definitely keep this company on my go to list"
- "Courteous, on time, quick and efficient. Daniel the technician locate the problem and was able to fix it in a few minutes. A business name to keep filed in your reliable business! Thank you team Rhino!! Patrick"
- "After the big windstorm, I lost half my roof. I called 6 different roofing companies. From the moment I met Daniel, I knew they were going to get my business. He was so professional and was happy to answer all of my questions. The crew was out the following week and they were also amazing. Really great guys. They explained how everything was going to work and what I should expect in the next few days. They were so clean. It was done in 3 days which left me absolutely impressed. They even picked up all of the nails and any trash that fell in the backyard. This is the best company and I am very happy I decided to use them."
- "My husband and myself had our roof redone and it was a expensive job over 11,000 dollars. The two guys working on my roof did a very sloppy job also had my neighbors complain to me and company. I just had my house repainted and under my eaves nails are sticking out and paint was ruined to the point that now I have to get them repainted. The operations manager came out to look at the job because we complained and said he will send the guy back out so he did but still did not complete the work and fix the issues was told he will be back out and never came so we called again to get someone out and now told someone new will come and complete. We went with this company because in the beginning had great customer service and awesome reviews but at this point it’s been a headache and a nightmare and the work is still not completed. I would never recommend this company save your time and money and go with someone else."
- "What a wonderful team to work with! After calling all around during Covid and during the Summer heat wave and drought, Rhino delivered the best customer service, best estimate and a great roofing replacement experience. Friendly and dedication staff made certain we knew what was happening every step of the way and even worked with us allowing for an extra couple of weeks for payment! I even called them recently because our neighbors are having their roof done by Rhino and so is my friend Nan! My call though was to see if they could recommend someone for a/c service and wow...they don't know anyone off hand but said they would check and get back with us! Thank you Rhino from the Aherne family! You will always have our business and recommendations."
- "Selecting Rhino Roofing for work on our roof was the best decision ever. From getting a prompt estimate upon request, to the actual scheduling of the job, it was a timely process. The work was scheduled and completed professionally as planned. Contact with Rhino Roofing was always pleasant because you actually spoke to a real person any time you called. Your concern was always addressed satisfactorily. I highly recommend Rhino Roofing for your roofing needs. This company is a pleasure to deal with."
- "Great customer service. Had some work done to sell our house and they were amazing to work with. They even came back twice, at no extra cost, for additional repairs requested by the buyer's home inspector. Definitely recommended."
- "Rhino Roofing was amazing! Financing Option was amazing !!! Kevin came out and gave me the estimate and added pictures on the email. Demy, was so sweet and always got back to me when she said she would. The crew came out and got the job done in a timely manner! I was extremely pleased with the after picture email!(: TOTALLY RECOMMEND!"
- "Needed a roof repair on a new home. Crew was scheduled within 24 hrs. of my call and they were waiting at 0630 to start work. Work was excellent with photos provided. Recommended"
- "Liked Daniel, but what he said would be the process, was not how things have gone. Scheduled for a maintenance check (new home purchase, no concerns during home inspection). Daniel came out showed us pictures of some minor things to fix. He told us the process would be smooth... hit accept in the email estimate if we agree to the price for services. Then the office would call to schedule, a team would come out and make the repairs and take pictures to verify work completed. He said we would then receive an invoice with side-by-side images of work completed to file for our records, and that payment would be at that time. We talked about having a maintenance inspection at regular intervals of maybe every two years, etc. BUT THAT ISN'T HOW IT WENT. Still no receipt of work completed. First crew shows up and didn't really do anything, it seemed he thought he was there to "inspect" for maintenance. I explained we already had an estimate, was he not here to do that work? Called the office, some confusion, Daniel calls the next day... apologizes, schedules a week out, this crew mentions the previous, apologizing again... goes to work, but still NO RECEIPT/EVIDENCE OF WORK COMPLETED. Prior to scheduling the first time, I was required to pay in-full before work would be scheduled. Opposite to what Daniel told us. Office staff said for jobs under $1000 they require full payment. Obviously we paid it. Just inconsistent. We still don't know what work was even done. Can not recommend. Will not use again."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- City Center Roofing
- Univ Nv Las Vegas Roofing
- Mccarran Airport Roofing
- Arden Roofing
- College Park Roofing
- Las Vegas Roofing
- N Las Vegas Roofing
- North Las Vegas Roofing
- Green Valley Roofing
- Indian Springs Air Force Aux Roofing
- Isafa Roofing
- Nellis Afb Roofing
- Nellis Air Force Base Roofing
- Henderson Roofing
- Sloan Roofing
- Blue Diamond Roofing
- Calico Ridge Roofing
- Mountain Sprg Roofing