This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Were extremely courteous, worked effeciently to complete project.Professionally answered my questions"
- "EXTREMELY SATISFIED"
- "Were extremely courteous, worked effeciently to complete project.Professionally answered my questions"
- "Are Awesome"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "It was wonderful to watch"
- "are a well managed professional roofing contractor, with fair pricing and good rapport with any potential customers."
- "Pros- straight forward adaptable- friendly- family"
- "Have a good product and do a good job."
"NW Quality roofing installed gutters and did a great job. Working with them was easy from the estimate to completion. They kept good communication and were always on time."
"Despite a very busy construction industry at the moment, NW Quality Roofing was extremely responsive to my initial inquiry and were able to complete a gutter repair job 3x - 4x faster than other companies in town. The office staff was very friendly, organized and professional and the gutter/roof workers were very friendly, great with communication and did great work. I had a peculiar circumstance for my specific gutter/roof repair and could not have asked for a better experience. 100% recommend!"
"Great people to work with. Striving to keep quality and customer satisfaction"
- "NW Quality roofing installed gutters and did a great job. Working with them was easy from the estimate to completion. They kept good communication and were always on time."
- "Despite a very busy construction industry at the moment, NW Quality Roofing was extremely responsive to my initial inquiry and were able to complete a gutter repair job 3x - 4x faster than other companies in town. The office staff was very friendly, organized and professional and the gutter/roof workers were very friendly, great with communication and did great work. I had a peculiar circumstance for my specific gutter/roof repair and could not have asked for a better experience. 100% recommend!"
- "Great people to work with. Striving to keep quality and customer satisfaction"
- "We were completely pleased with everything from start to finish on our roofing/gutter project. Everyone we interacted with at Northwest Quality Roofing was friendly, helpful, professional and responsive. They used quality materials and had the job done in half the time they originally told us it would take. The crews were respectful and courteous and cleaned up extremely well when they were finished. We would definitely recommend them for roofing and gutter work."
- "A+ service all the way around. Everything from the bidding process, scheduling, installation and final inspection went perfectly. Full roof installation took 4 1/2 days from start to finish. The price I was quoted was the price I was invoiced (no extras). Jake, Gretchen and the entire crew went above and beyond on our project."
- "We want to thank all of you for the fast response of your company when we called for an estimate to the completion of the job! Francisco and his crew were great, they were professional, qualified and very efficient completing their work. Again, thanks to all who worked on our house completing the work and making us feel safe and secure."
- "Professional, courteous service. They do great work, at a fair price, in a timely fashion. I highly recommend NQR, and will definitely use them again."
- "A truly first-class operation, as far as I can tell. I don't have a single complaint. They gave an aggressive bid for my large home with a 22-year-old roof. Their crew knocked it out in 3.5-days! Then, they came back and did touch-up work for a few hours. Lastly, a manager did a final inspection, and fixed one or two small issues. I can recommend them without hesitation."
- "We are very satisfied with the excellent workmanship and professional work ethics of Northwest Quality Roofing. They were very prompt and polite to work with. The work was completed ahead of schedule and at a reasonable cost. We would highly recommend Northwest Quality Roofing!!"
- "We had significant damage to our gutter system from the Big Snow of 2018. We reached out to several repair services. Some did not respond, others were late in responding. NW Quality Roofing, however, responded immediately and within a few days, an estimator was at the site, conducting a thorough investigation of the damage. He not only offered an estimate to make the repairs, but suggested a low-cost means of ensuring that the damage would not occur again. The estimate was reasonable and we accepted. Within two weeks, a crew was onsite at the time they were to be there, and they completed the repairs and new installation within 6 hours. The work was of the highest quality and the workers were courteous and efficient. They DID miss one small repair, but were back the next morning to correct it. This is the best experience we have had with local contractors of any kind. We recommend NW Quality Roofing without reservation."
- "After getting several quotes and learning the different types and methods of replacing a roof ( including one major roofing company who said they subbed out the work and charged an exorbitant price !) I settled on NW Quality Roofing who lived up to the details and quality of their presentation. An experienced and qualified crew, a follow up inspection and some details taken care of. Definitely quality workmanship at a realistic price ."
- "We called Northwest Quality Roofing for an estimate on a new roof and were impressed from the time they first knocked on our door! Very nice people, very professional and their level of customer service is unmatched! We were very happy with them from beginning to end and all of our questions in between! Very hard working, our roof was removed and replaced in two days! If I could give more than 5 stars I would."
- "We have a 50 year old roof with metal shingles that had damage and failing sections. NWQR came out and recommended repairs on time and materials since they couldn't say for sure how extensive the damage was. Isaac and Zack showed up on time and explained in great detail what they found and laid out all the options for repairs. We settled on the scope and they finished the work in one day. They did an excellent job and clearly understood metal roofs thoroughly. The final bill came in comfortably below the estimate and based on the time spent and quality work I would say it was an excellent value. The only negative was that communication leading up to the work wasn't always the best. They missed on appointment because of snow but neglected to let me know and were sometimes slow to return emails. But I would definitely use them again."
- "The guys who came out were professional and conscientious of the small amount of landscaping we have. They covered everything with tarps to collect as much debris as possible. Afterwords they used a magnet to pick up any stray staples left over from when the old roof was pulled off. They were quick, through and my new roof is beautiful! The company followed up with an inspection a few days later to make sure everything look good."
GAF-Certified Green Roofer
This contractor has committed to recycle shingles from tear offs where available and operate business in an otherwise sustainable manner. Indicates that the contractor is committed to sustainable practices, working to reduce his/her company’s impact on the environment.
Habitat For Humanity Roofer
This contractor has been awarded the GAF Habitat for Humanity's "Community Contractor" designation by participating in at least one Habitat for Humanity project in partnership with GAF in a year. Participation include donating their time and labor (while GAF donates the materials) and demonstrating a commitment to his/her local community and helping those in need. A contractor receives the GAF / Habitat for Humanity "Community Champion" designation when completing at least 5 projects over a rolling 5 year period.
This contractor is a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association.