This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"We are thoroughly satisfied with our new roof. The sales representative, Claude, helped us select the appropriate roof by explaining the entire roof replacement process along with options. It was installed within the designated time frame. The installers called the day before as a reminder and provided the time they would arrive. They were professional and removed all debris. The roof looks great!"
"They came out and completed my roof but when they was finished I had all kinds of electrical surges. I couldn't plug multiple devices in sockets without knocking electrical out. I complained that same day they finished because my lights where blinking low then brighter all day and I had electrical surges. My televisions and computer were shutting off by themselves because of surges of electricity. I was told someone may have pinched a wire by one of the worker. I have been calling and texting for 3 months no response. I had to get an electrician to come out to correct my issue, they informed me they may have pinched the wires taking the old roof off. I was out of an additional $4000 dollars. They were informed about this cost and has not done anything or tried to contact me. I will never use this company again nor refer anyone. Still waiting on my reimbursement!!!"
"Great experience overall… Bill is the BEST. He is very knowledgeable about the roof. Good guy. I knew I was in good hands. I will recommend this company to anyone who needs a roof job. Ty G."
- "We are thoroughly satisfied with our new roof. The sales representative, Claude, helped us select the appropriate roof by explaining the entire roof replacement process along with options. It was installed within the designated time frame. The installers called the day before as a reminder and provided the time they would arrive. They were professional and removed all debris. The roof looks great!"
- "They came out and completed my roof but when they was finished I had all kinds of electrical surges. I couldn't plug multiple devices in sockets without knocking electrical out. I complained that same day they finished because my lights where blinking low then brighter all day and I had electrical surges. My televisions and computer were shutting off by themselves because of surges of electricity. I was told someone may have pinched a wire by one of the worker. I have been calling and texting for 3 months no response. I had to get an electrician to come out to correct my issue, they informed me they may have pinched the wires taking the old roof off. I was out of an additional $4000 dollars. They were informed about this cost and has not done anything or tried to contact me. I will never use this company again nor refer anyone. Still waiting on my reimbursement!!!"
- "Great experience overall… Bill is the BEST. He is very knowledgeable about the roof. Good guy. I knew I was in good hands. I will recommend this company to anyone who needs a roof job. Ty G."
- "Masters was professional and courteous. We requested and received the minimal impact on our landscaping, pool and lawn. The roof looks great and was installed with the weather variables taken into account. Employees are considerate, and timely in their response. We felt the company was realistic in their estimates and got good value for money."
- "Great experience and good people. Bill and Larry were very knowledgeable and helped with questions I had . The crew that came were nice and worked their tails off removing 3 layers and then wood repair, and the new roof looks great. Clean up was great, they were on their hands and knees picking up small pieces. Will recommend them for sure."
- "Ed Hill and his team did a fantastic job replacing our roof. The work crew was efficient and on time. I would highly recommend their services."
- "I had my roof replaced by Masters Roofing recently. The contact person, Jonathan, went above and beyond to make sure I was pleased with the job. He dealt extensively with my insurance company to insure that I receive a fair inspection that would address all problem areas. The roofers arrived on the day and time agreed upon, and worked diligently to accomplish the task on my steep slope roof. Clean up was completed the following day to my satisfaction. I am well pleased!"
- "A new roof makes a huge difference in the appearance of your home. Master Roofing did a wonderful job. Ed Hill is very helpful and friendly. Good work. Stacie B."
- "What a great company. Our experience with this company was excellent from start to finish. We were especially impressed with their cleanup after the job was completed."
- "Masters replaced my roof in December 2020. The process was very simple and I had solid confidence the entire way. They were impressively patient with the thousand questions I had. The insurance claim was easy and I had to do almost nothing for it, they took care of everything. Roof looks great! Can't recommend them enough!"
- "Very Professional from start to finish. Ed Hill was my consultant and he gave me a very detailed proposal. After he gave me the proposal he left me alone and did not pressure me. I really liked not being pressured to act quickly! When the job was finished I received a very detailed explanation of what they did and how to register the warranty. Highly recommend Ed Hill and Masters Roofing."
- "Highly recommend Masters Roofing for a complete roof replacement. Ed Hill represented Masters throughout the entire process, and I could not have asked for a more professional, detailed, and informed representative for Masters. Without Ed's recommendations and thorough explanation of the process involved with my insurance company, I would have never know next steps and how to work with my insurance company to get coverage. He was incredibly patient, and delivered on all promises. His crew showed up onsite and performed as promised. Payment was simple, and Ed was always available to reply to my texts and phone calls."
- "Using Masters Roofing under the direction of Ed Hill was a rewarding experience..After discussing the details of the job-cost, time, etc, the work proceeded without a hitch. They started and finished the job on time and their cleanup was immaculate. I would highly recommend them."
- "Ed Hill returned my call quickly. He explained everything to me and made me feel assured that my roof would be fixed correctly. I had a hole in my roof and he made sure that they got to my roof in record time. He went over exactly what would be done, worked with my insurance company and went beyond what I expected to be done by them. Everyone working on my roof were professional, friendly and my roof was complete with very organized workers. I am very satisfied and highly recommend this company and Ed Hill."
- "I had a great experience with Masters roofing. From the start of our initial call Masters aided us in the process of filing a claim with our insurance. We were approved for a new roof and gutters due to sever hail damage that was caused from a storm. Without masters aiding us in the insurance process I do not think the insurance process would have been as easy. The installation team for the roof did an excellent job on the install. Only complaint was the length of time it took to do the job. It was supposed to be a two day install and it took the entire week. This was addressed with the site manager and he did address it with the crew after this job. Quality of the install was excellent and the workmanship definitely was top notch. We also had gutters installed and the crew for that was also very professional and did a top notch job. We are very happy with our new roof. If you want a company that will take care of you from the start to the finish Masters Roofing is the way to go."
- "I met with several roofing companies about replacing my roof and I wanted to actually leave a second review about Mater Roofing because of my pleasant experience that I had with them. Not only was the roof replacement done professionally and quickly and beautifully, but the clean up afterwards was flawless. Everyone that I have spoken with and worked with at Masters Roofing is professional and 100% customer service oriented. Using the best quality in materials and following the county codes regulations, you can bet that when you have Masters Roofing do your job, you have the best. I highly recommend Jonathan as you sales consultant as he will work with your insurance company to assist in having the insurance company help in replacing your roof. His experience and professional respect and knowledge was paramount in my decision in working with Masters Roofing. Another person I really appreciated was Larry who worked with supervising the roofing project and Jeff who was very supportive and information with the values and benefits of working with Masters Roofing. I highly recommend Masters Roofing for your roof replacement or repair. They will assist you with all you roof questions and needs from the start to the finish. You will appreciate the peace of mind when the job is finished. Great work Masters Roofing and you have earned the Number 1 rating in the roofing industry for this and the many other services that you provide. The owner of this company has definitely assembled the best of the best in personnel, service and quality! Congratulations!!"
- "After getting numerous quotes for a new roof I went with Masters Roofing. Ed Hill provided me with several options and went through all the details and the process of installing a new roof. He got an inspection of my roof for the insurance company, however my insurance company declined to pay. Ed Hill along with Seth was here the whole 2 days making sure the operation went smoothly, and it did. Pedro and his crew was fast, efficient, and professional and they all went above and beyond to make sure everything was right. If you are looking to buy a new roof Masters Roofing is the place to go for your roofing needs. My roof is beautiful and I couldn't be more satisfied."
- "I have to admit that I was initially dreading the process of a roof replacement. But after meeting with Mr. Bill Bowlin who explained the whole process, I felt more at ease about taking on this project. When tackling a project of this scope, communication is key to minimize delays and confusion so I was pleased to see that Mr. Bowlin felt the same way. Bill was always accessible, easy to stay in touch with (via phone or texts) and great about providing timely updates. Bill is a true professional and made this proces much easier than expected. I was also very impressed with all the other wonderful folks from Masters Roofing. From Ashley and Tony at the main office to roofing team; Pedro, Larry and of course Seth Boykin. I cannot tell you how impressed I was to see the roofing team leader (Seth) walking my property (3 different times) with the rolling magnet to pick up all the loose nails. This a higher level of professionalism than I (or my neighbors) have seen from contractors in this field in a long while and these fine people worked hard to earn this great review. To sum it up, we had a great experience with Mr. Bill Bowlin and the Masters Roofing team and we highly recommend them. You will be glad you did! I would like to add that I was so impressed by them that I also entrusted my mother's roof replacement with Bill Bowlin & Masters Roofing as well and it went smoothly also."
- "From start to finish Masters Roofing did an outstanding job. They exceeded all expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a roof. Jonathan was very helpful. The crew did a great job. Ron was super great and very helpful. Great job everyone!!!"
- "Master Roofing has my highest recommendation. Bill made the process of getting a new roof quick and easy by explaining everything in simple terms. The work by their crew was fast and excellent. I really appreciate the time and care by the crew chief to make sure the job was done to my satisfaction. They are a 5-star company all the way!"
- "Customer service was excellent, and I love the new roof they installed in one day with good cleanup. Ed Hill was really thorough and patient working with me and my terrible insurance company through the whole process. I had my dad who worked in architecture/construction for many years on the phone with me when Masters was running through the new roof options for me, and he was pretty impressed with the company and felt I was getting a great quality job for a competitive price. I would definitely recommend Masters to anyone."
Awards & Certifications
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.