This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE"
"Kevin was great, always on time meeting with him, very professional and detailed about the job."
"GREAT EXPERIANCE THROUGHOUT"
- "PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE"
- "Kevin was great, always on time meeting with him, very professional and detailed about the job."
- "GREAT EXPERIANCE THROUGHOUT"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Extremely professional and knowledgeable.explained the whole process and Kevin was very friendly a a pleasure to work with."
- "CHRISTIE BAUGHMAN WAS EXCELLENT"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "EVERYTHING WAS GOOD!"
- "VERY PROFESSIONAL NEW HIS PRODUCT"
- "COMPLETED JOB IN A SAFE"
"Robb at JBL was amazing to work with while getting our roof repaired. He was extremely thorough in examining our roof and ultimately finding the cause of our roof leak as well as during the repair. He made every effort to assist us and showed genuine concern for our situation. He was eager to help and I absolutely recommend him and JBL. We will be using them again in the future. Update: We have had nothing but great experiences working with JBL. Most recently, Doug and Mike L. came out to look at and repair the flashing around our chimney. We've had an ongoing issue with water coming in after another company tried to repair our chimney. Mike L. not only worked to resolve our issue and repair the flashing, but took the time to investigate the initial problem to ensure that we were making the correct repair. He was able to explain to us why we were having the issues, and how he was going to repair the flashing so that the problems would finally be resolved. We are extremely appreciative of the time and care that he put into solving and repairing our chimney/roof issue . He was thorough, efficient, did clean work and left us feeling like he really wanted to take care of us and our situation. We will absolutely be recommending JBL to our friends and family."
"Mike Williams was great to work with. He basically did all the paper work. The team that replaced the roof was professional, on time and worked like I mattered.. They also cleaned up when they finished.. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any work you need done."
"We highly recommend JBL! They did an amazing job on our home. We had a new roof and all new siding done and it looks amazing! Chris Bailey was absolutely wonderful to work with! Chris was always available to help with any questions or concerns. Will definitely use them again on future projects! Thank you again!"
- "Robb at JBL was amazing to work with while getting our roof repaired. He was extremely thorough in examining our roof and ultimately finding the cause of our roof leak as well as during the repair. He made every effort to assist us and showed genuine concern for our situation. He was eager to help and I absolutely recommend him and JBL. We will be using them again in the future. Update: We have had nothing but great experiences working with JBL. Most recently, Doug and Mike L. came out to look at and repair the flashing around our chimney. We've had an ongoing issue with water coming in after another company tried to repair our chimney. Mike L. not only worked to resolve our issue and repair the flashing, but took the time to investigate the initial problem to ensure that we were making the correct repair. He was able to explain to us why we were having the issues, and how he was going to repair the flashing so that the problems would finally be resolved. We are extremely appreciative of the time and care that he put into solving and repairing our chimney/roof issue . He was thorough, efficient, did clean work and left us feeling like he really wanted to take care of us and our situation. We will absolutely be recommending JBL to our friends and family."
- "Mike Williams was great to work with. He basically did all the paper work. The team that replaced the roof was professional, on time and worked like I mattered.. They also cleaned up when they finished.. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any work you need done."
- "We highly recommend JBL! They did an amazing job on our home. We had a new roof and all new siding done and it looks amazing! Chris Bailey was absolutely wonderful to work with! Chris was always available to help with any questions or concerns. Will definitely use them again on future projects! Thank you again!"
- "Our representative John D. that came out was proficient and very knowledgeable. He put us at ease after the stresses of storm damage to our home. They completed the whole process in a reasonable amount of time. Very highly regarded."
- "I worked with John D. after some storms came through the area to get my roof replaced. John was great in getting my request processed along with a replacement in a timely manner. He made sure that everything was competed accordingly and the quality did not disappoint. Overall great experience!"
- "John at JBL was very professional and very timely. All my questions were answered not leaving me with any concerns about the way do their business. My roof was replaced due to storm damage and was completed very quickly with no underlying issues! Would definitely recommend JBL to any friends and family that are in need of a new roof! My house looks even better than it did before!!"
- "Phil and his team at JBL came out and did an inspection of damage caused from a storm. They were able to patch the roof until we were able to have the damaged assessed. They were able to give us an estimate of damages and cost very timely. They made all repairs to the roof at a very reasonable price, and left the property with no mess. Because of the great job on the storm damaged roof, we asked them to replace another roof that was in need. Once again they did a great job. We would highly recommend JBL Roofing and Construction. George D., CFO"
- "JBL was extremely professional throughout the entire process in just a few weeks I had a great new roof! My first meeting was with Mike Baxter, he was extremely knowledgeable and was able to lay out all of my options. Mikes recommendations were tailored to my homes situation. The team that came out was efficient in tearing off and attaching the new roof. One of the best experiences I've ever had with a home contractor"
- "A storm rolled through and did a number on our roof and siding. Our rep, Kevin and the rest of the team did an amazing job working with us and insurance to get everything taken care of. We made one phone call to file the claim, Kevin and the team took it from there. Very happy with the quality of work, responsiveness of the team and the process as a whole. Highly recommend."
- "Mike Baxter was fantastic to work with, very professional and thorough. He worked with us from start to finish to make sure we were always kept up to date with what was happening and that we were satisfied with the end result. He really made what can be a rough process go as smooth as possible."
- "I needed an estimate to repair/replace my skylight. I worked directly with Mike Baxter and he made the experience nearly seamless… very polite and professional. I will definitely be recommending JBL to family and friends!"
- "When it rains it pours, so after going through a bit of a rough patch - needing to have my roof repaired was the last thing I wanted to think about. Good thing Michael Baxter from JBL handled almost all of the thinking for me. I’m very satisfied with the value of the services provided for the price, but even more so with how easy the process was and how helpful and honest Michael/the work crew were. If you need work done to your roof, you could do a lot worse than these folks."
- "Needed part of my garage roof replaced when I moved, it was ready to fall in from moss and growth. I called and talked with employee Mike Baxter who walked through the options with me, and made it easy! People were out to start repairs quickly. Super impressed with their service, and employees, and done in a timely manner. highly recommend!"
- "This was an incredible experience from start to finish. Kevin did a great job at the beginning of this process and made the decision to choose JBL an easy one. They have been responsive and communicative from day one and it’s been consistent throughout the process. The crew was incredibly efficient and professional as well; the roof looks amazing. I will be recommending them to anyone in the market for a new roof. Thank you!"
- "I had storm damage to my roof, and was dreading going down the rabbit hole of calls to insurance company, roofing estimated, etc.. JBL could not of made the process any easier on me. One phone call to them, and they worked with my insurance company to get the repairs taken care of. They got the work done quickly and professionally, cleaned up every last scrap, and were gone before I got home from work. They were on time, and responsive to any questions I had along the way. Top Notch company. Don't hesitate to give them a call."
- "Everyone was great to work with. Jacob Hurd was the best at helping us through the process. Hands down the best experience!"
- "Thank you! Beyond impressed, roof done in one day! Phil Hurd and crew made it happen! Time Out sports bar and grill is thankful! Very happy!"
- "There is so much wrong about how JBL Roofing & Construction, Inc., does business, that it’s really extremely unprofessional. When you buy a roof, it is an enormous investment of money, so you want to make sure you hire the best company who will install your roof properly and behave in ways that give you confidence in them as competent professionals you can trust. I want you to know from my personal experience, JBL Roofing & Construction, Inc., is not that business. I strongly urge you to not invest your time or money with these people. There is not enough space to give you every detail of my horrific experience with this company, but here are some key issues I had: • I was told the job would begin on October 19, and I would receive a call from their project manager two weeks before the job was to be done to confirm the date and to let me know when I would receive the roofing materials. I never received a call from anyone.. Ryan Sanders, the project manager, did not contact me at all. I ended up calling him when Quincy Johnson, my sales representative, gave me his number. • When the truck arrived with the materials, I noticed they were putting all the materials on the house roof, so I asked the man in charge why they were putting the roofing materials for the garage on the house roof? He looked surprised and checked his paperwork. He told me they asked for everything to be put on the house roof. I would find out later that JBL Roofing & Construction did NOT order materials for the garage roof at all. • On multiple dates, JBL did not show up or call to say they weren’t coming and reschedule. If I didn’t contact them, I would not hear from them at all. • Once the roof on the house was completed, I came out to look at it and noticed a section of the front roof was clearly bubbled, and when I asked why it was not flat, I was told that when it warmed up in the spring, the heat from the sun would flatten the shingles out. • When the crew finally arrived, I went outside to inquire why they weren’t also working on the garage roof. The manager said they were not told to do the garage, just the house. I came back inside and called Matt Lewis, the owner. Matt told me the crew would be back the next day to do the garage roof because they didn’t have the materials to do the roof. Matt had to drive to Erie, Pennsylvania, to get the supplies for the garage roof because they weren’t ordered!? • I called JBL in April 2021 about the roof bubbling because of course, the bubbling had nothing to do with the sun as I was told in October. I took pictures and video of the bubbling and sent them to JBL after speaking to their secretary. She told me someone would get back to me. • I called JBL back because no one called me back. The secretary said she sent me an email, which she did not. She then sent me an email thanking me for the video. She said someone would take care of it, and it would take some time to coordinate. But they would get my issue resolved. • I had no further communication with JBL Roofing & Construction, Inc.. until I received an email from Ryan Sanders on June 7, 2021, reminding me that my job was scheduled to be done. No date. No time. No phone call to notify or see when I was available. • On June 8-9, 2021, I received an email from Quincy Johnson stating my job was scheduled for June 11, 2021 at 3:30 pm. Again, no phone call or contact with me. • On June 11, 2021, the day JBL scheduled, no one came to do a job. No one called to say they weren’t coming. No one called to reschedule. As of June 18, 2021 today, exactly a week after the job was scheduled, I have not heard from JBL Roofing & Construction, Inc. Spend your hard-earned money on a roofing company that can stand behind their work and who shows respect and appreciation for their customers by communicating properly, professionally completing work in a timely fashion, and respecting their customers and their time. JBL Roofing & Construction, Inc., did none of that in my case, and I do not recommend anyone do business with them for the reasons stated above."
- "JBL was highly recommended to us by a neighbor and now we know why. They were responsive and so easy to work with. They dealt with us and our insurance agent promptly and professionally. Somehow, with everything going on with contractors right now, they got us on the schedule within two weeks. The day of the job, their crew of ten (it seemed like a hundred!), showed up on time and worked with minimal interruption to us until it was done. When they left, our yard was somehow cleaner than when they got here! You needn't look anywhere else. These guys are the best."
- "JBL made the entire process very easy. Jonathan Lusnek and his crew were always easy to contact and quick to respond. They did a great job on my roof. Highly recommend."
- "I recently had my damaged roof repaired by JBL. Mike Boggs, the JBL Sales Rep, was great to work with throughout the entire process. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy. The entire crew that came out to do the replacement were great as well. They completed the process quickly and everything was done exceptionally well, including the clean up. I would highly recommend Mike and JBL to anyone who is in need of the services they provide. Craig Carden"
- "Working with JBL was such an excellent experience! Each person I spoke with was professional and efficient and they helped with each step! They really made the whole process so stress free. Their work is quality and very thoroughly done. I would highly recommend!"
- "JBL was referred to me by my friend and I’m so glad! The entire process was seamless. . . . From inspection to completion, I was informed and they kept in contact with my insurance company, so I didn’t have to make phone calls relaying messages. They showed up when they said they would, finished when they said they would and left no mess behind. . . .Mike Boggs was my contact: super nice young man and very informative. . . ."
- "I contacted this company based on the google reviews. I was in need of an estimate for roofing and siding. The representative came out and assured me that he could have the roof replaced through my insurance. He stated I’ll call them and get this going for you. We scheduled and confirmed a time when the adjuster and contractor could meet to review the roof. The contractor never showed up. I made 3 calls to see what happened, or if the contractor was on his way. The representative at the office said, let me call you back. Never heard anything back from them of course. The adjuster found 2 wind damaged shingles from the entire roof. This company is not professional and they don’t return calls."
- "JBL Roofing & Construction Inc. was an exceptional company. The whole process was smooth and easy. They took care of everything I needed behind the scenes and the workers were done roofing my entire house and cleaned up within the day. Everyone I encountered was professional, positive, and hard-working. I highly recommend this company to others including my friends and family."
- "Sometimes things happen for a reason. I contacted someone I went to school with about roof needing looked at and never followed through. Then get Robb's information and within 30 days we had a new roof! So easy to work with and very thorough! Never was I anticipating that quick of a turnaround but when you get in contact with the right people, good things happen!"
- "Zach and Ryan from JBL were amazing!! They worked tirelessly with our insurance company (Allstate...worst ever) to get our damaged roof replaced! The work crew was awesome as well, so efficient and cleaned up beautifully! I would whole heartedly recommend JBL to anyone!!"
- "Quincy Johnson was the only person to get on top of my roof and give me an estimate. After dealing with 7 other companies he got the job. The day of installation everyone was here at 7am and worked nonstop until 4pm. The crew was very nice, they had a woman that also got on top of the roof to help the guys. She was no joke!!! I will definitely recommend this company. Thanks Quincy!"
- "You will not be disappointed withJBL roofing. My contact person was Robb Kidd and I highly recommend him. After asking around and getting other quotes JBL was the most professional and reliable roofers. If you want quality call Rob Kidd at JBL"
- "Robb was stellar! Extremely knowledgeable, helpful and kind. Made things super clear and easy through the entire process. The guys at JBL did a beautiful job replacing our roof We would HIGHLY recommend Robb and JBL to anyone and everyone."
- "Robb at JBL was amazing to work with while getting our roof repaired. He was extremely thorough in examining our roof and ultimately finding the cause of our roof leak as well as during the repair. He made every effort to assist us and showed genuine concern for our situation. He was eager to help and I absolutely recommend him and JBL. We will be using them again in the future."
- "Great company! Very happy with their work! They completely tore my roof down to the studs in the morning and were done by mid afternoon! Highly suggested"
- "I highly recommend JBL for any work on your home you need done. They were professional, prompt and the work was excellent. JBL exceeded expectations and I would certainly call them anytime I need work done in the future."
- "I would highly recommend JBL for your new roof. They did an amazing job and we were extremely satisfied with their work. Steve Fluharty did a great job helping us along with our insurance claim. I would recommend JBL to anyone."
- "I would Highly recommend JBL Roofing for new roofs or any roofing repairs. We needed a new roof and had never made a claim before on a roof. Christie Baughman, the rep from JBL, walked us through every step and was with us when we made our claim to our insurer. She even met with our adjuster on the day that he came to look at our roof. She made sure he saw all the issues and didn't leave anything out of our claim. How great is that. She is wonderful, she is an expert and highly knowledgeable on all roofing needs. Without her, we would of been lost. Everything she said, was spot on. The roofers were great and finished all in one day. They left our yard exactly as it was."
- "I called on a Monday to schedule someone to come out and give me an estimate on vinyl siding. It was scheduled with a salesman for 3:45 on Tuesday. No one ever showed up. I called the office on Wednesday and left a message that no one showed and maybe we could reschedule. No one ever returned my call. I called during business hours on Friday and spoke to a nice man. I told him what happened and he said he was going to contact the salesman who didn't show up and call me right back. He never called back. I called the office again on Friday and spoke to a women. I explained what happened and her response was: "Yes, I got your message you left but I have no way of controlling the salesman. We have 22 of them and they are out in the field, not in the office" She went on to say that she could take my name and number but there was nothing else she could really do. BAD customer service. Just BAD."
- "JBL Roofing installed a new roof on our home after a wind storm damaged our previous roof. Mike was great to work with. He took care of everything I needed and made it very easy to get the insurance adjuster to see the wind damage to our roof. JBL then put our new roof on in one day and cleaned up after themselves which I was happy about. We are very happy with JBL and how efficient they were."
- "JBL Roofing treated us right! I have nothing but good things to say about them. They came to the house and dealt with our problem quickly. The price was, well, amazing. They were knowledgeable and professional and I learned a lot about our roof from these guys. Our roof is almost 18 years old and when it’s time to replace it I’m calling JBL Roofing. I’m also going to recommend them to my neighbors. They were simply amazing. If you have issues with your roof just call them. You won’t be disappointed."
- "After quick roof analysis, Zach managed the roof replacement project, working with insurance to obtain an excellent return for my money. Zach monitored every step of the way to ensure that the roof replacement was done to my satisfaction. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome and recommend JBL Roofing & Construction for quality work at a reasonable price. Zach made it happen."
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Kent Roofing
- Brady Lake Roofing
- Munroe Falls Roofing
- Silver Lake Roofing
- Stow Roofing
- Tallmadge Roofing
- Wayland Roofing
- Black Horse Roofing
- Campbellsport Roofing
- Charlestown Roofing
- Proctor Roofing
- Ravenna Roofing
- Cuyahoga Falls Roofing
- Cuyahoga Fls Roofing
- Streetsboro Roofing
- Hudson Roofing
- East Akron Roofing
- Mogadore Roofing