With over 100 years combined experience in all aspects of the roofing industry, you can trust Infinity Roofing with all your roofing needs, from hail and storm damage roof repair, metal roofs, emergency and disaster restoration, maintenance, insurance claims, or fixing a leaky roof. We are a full line commercial and residential roofing company that demonstrates impeccable service and excellent workmanship with all of our customers. We are the industry leaders in storm damage restoration! We use only the best materials available on the market and treat every roof as if it were our own. Our company is built on our reputation for customer service, outstanding standards of excellence, and attention to every last detail. Contact us today to set up your free roof inspection!
"Michael Gonzales did a great job inspecting my roof for suspect leak. Even though my roof is over a year old, he reviewed every possible detail. I definitely would use him again in the future and definitely recommend him. Thanks Michael"
"Kim Malloy was so professional and informative. She had great knowledge about the price and dressing with insurance so my insurance process was super easy. My roof was on with insurance approval in about 2 weeks from when I opened a claim with them. Overall very painless and the roof crew did good work too."
"Daniel Songer was amazing to work with!! He took my husband and I through the entire installation process, step by step. He was able to answer all of our questions. He is very responsive and provided an excellent experience throughout the process. If you’re looking for anything related to your roof, home or business, call Infinity Roofing and ask for Dan Songer!"
- "Michael Gonzales did a great job inspecting my roof for suspect leak. Even though my roof is over a year old, he reviewed every possible detail. I definitely would use him again in the future and definitely recommend him. Thanks Michael"
- "Kim Malloy was so professional and informative. She had great knowledge about the price and dressing with insurance so my insurance process was super easy. My roof was on with insurance approval in about 2 weeks from when I opened a claim with them. Overall very painless and the roof crew did good work too."
- "Daniel Songer was amazing to work with!! He took my husband and I through the entire installation process, step by step. He was able to answer all of our questions. He is very responsive and provided an excellent experience throughout the process. If you’re looking for anything related to your roof, home or business, call Infinity Roofing and ask for Dan Songer!"
- "Michael did a excellent job going over the end to end of the process with no surprises. Infinity and Michels team worked with me and my insurance with minimum interaction on my end. The roofing teams were very thorough and efficient without risking quality. Definitely recommend Michael and Infinity roofing for your roofing needs."
- "The roof looks amazing! Michael Gonzales and his team were very professional. The job was done quickly, and Michael was always present to supervise and answer any questions. Michael and Infinity Roofing are definitely one of a kind!"
- "Mike Cannon was with us every step of the way. When first contacted he explained everything in easy to understand detail, and delivered to our expectations. He ensured me that he and the Infinity team would work with our insurance company to ensure that we would incur no out of pocket expense except for our deductible. Mike made that happen. The work started more quickly then expected which was to our liking. We were told there would be delays getting the skylights due to material problems but we’re given an expected completion date. Mike met that date. In summary we are very pleased with the service Mike and team provided. Our roof looks great. I would not hesitate to recommend Infinity Roofing."
- "Infinity Roofing did a great job with my roof install. They did a quick install and great work. Daniel was very responsive with my questions and very knowledgeable."
- "Michael and his team were very professional and quick getting the old roof off and the new one on. Would use them again and again for any of our family's roofing needs! A+++"
- "Michael is the best I am a real estate professional for 24 years and have used several different Roofi g Companies and Infinity and Michael is the only company i will recommend!"
- "We worked with Daniel at Infinity roofing. They were very professional and responsive, and answered all our questions. Excellent quality work! Definitely would recommend."
- "We haved worked with Daniel Songer on a number of occasions and highly recommend him. He is professional, punctual, knowledgeable, honest and all around easy to work with! 5 star service!"
- "Infinity roofing was professional and easy to work with. I would use again. Their point man, Daniel Songer, was very responsive."
- "Michael helped me through the whole process. He was there every step of the way! Professional and informative. House looks great!"
- "Matthew Smith of Infinity Roofing and Restoration personally came to our condos and posted signs with notification of roof replacement and recommendations for protecting cars and personal belongings. As he came through, he touched base face to face with many of the residents and chatted, forming a connection and trust of his care. The roofers came on a Tuesday, after being scheduled Mon-Fri, (missed Mon because of bad rain). Even though they were short one day, the workers pushed on and worked from early in the morning until dark and completed the job by Friday. Now, with the clean up, Matthew is again, personally coming to each unit to inspect and remove any tar paper, etc. that may have fallen into the attics. He has bent over backward to make the customers happy and be on "their clock"; he even helped me remove some items from my attic and vacuumed my floor afterwards! This was heartwarming to see- a man with a vacuum! =-) I even volunteered to finish but he wouldn't let me. I HIGHLY recommend this man as a supervisor for your job if you want personal and courteous treatment. He is so kind and follows the Golden Rule. He truly puts himself in the customers' shoes and I THANK YOU, Matthew Smith! JHD"
- "Matthew Smith and his crew did an excellent job at our 18-unit condo complex of 1) replacing our roof with a quality roof in a timely manner, 2) responding to owners’s questions and needs, and 3) cleaning up after the work. I HIGHLY recommend this company and Matthew’s project management and interpersonal skills."
- "Matthew explained everything thoroughly from the start, which is very important! Brenda in the office, was very helpful too! He & his crew did great work & cleanup. He knows how to work with the insurance very well too. I give him a strong 5 ot of 5!"
- "I have been waiting over 3 months for a new roof. The company no longer responds to calls or messages. Even the manager did not respond after saying she would. They will not let me find another roofer."
- "My roof looks great. I am very satisfied with the work done. Matthew Smith was patient and professional with me. He addressed ALL my concerns, and walked me thru each step to make sure I understood would be happening. Regina Asmore"
- "If you have never had to replace a roof before and have never experienced using your insurance for something like this (depreciation costs, deductibles, etc.) I can recommend talking to Matthew Smith (Austin) because he will take the time needed to help you understand the whole process. Matthew worked with me, took all the time needed without making me feel rushed, and was on the roof looking things over as the job was completed. Matthew at Infinity was not the first person I talked to about my roof; he absolutely was the best and most straightforward."
- "Being new to the area we were confident in our choice of Infinity Roofing lead by Matthew Smith. We had excellent service and he was helpful with all our decisions.. The roofing team did a great job and also with clean up. We were very satisfied with all the work from start to finish. Thanks Matthew Smith and crew."
- "Infinity Roofing is an amazing company! Matthew Smith their project manager is very knowledgeable on the insurance process and contractor side. I highly recommend both company and Matthew. I am a property manager for a property Mgmt company in San Antonio and Matthew took very good care of one my high-in clients in the Dominion HOA. The roof was a concrete tile roof that was damaged by hail storm in 2019 and with Matthew’s help we were able to get close to $190,000 for the claim. Initially insurance paid out $130,000 but that was far too little. Matthew with his experience and expertise was able to educate the adjusters and carrier on the process and approve many more things. Matthew is the man! Highly recommend again! Matthew will take good care of you. He is not only my contractor I would go to for everything, but also now a good friend. Best of luck Matthew! Mauricio Candejas"
- "I would highly recommend using Matthew Smith and Infinity Roofing if you are in need of a roof replacement. Matthew helped us identify the hail damage on our roof and even met our insurance adjuster at our home to point out the areas of damage. Matthew responds promptly to emails and text and is very detailed oriented in everything he does. The Infinity team was just as competent. They arrived on time on the scheduled day and left our property spotless! They even babied my beloved Japanese Maple! Our roof looks great!"
- "After a hail storm we had, I knew I had to have my roof looked at. One of my neighbors highly recommended Matthew Smith with Infinity Roofing and Siding as the go to guy/company for any roofing needs. I immediately called Matthew and he walked me through step by step what the process was. He is a straight shooter and worked within my means. It only took one day for his crew to rip off my old roof and install my new one. I couldn’t be more pleased and happy with how smooth everything went and how beautiful my new roof looks!! I will definitely be calling Matthew when I’m ready to put siding up. And, I highly recommend Matthew Smith and Infinity Roofing for your roofing needs!"
"The headache continues …"
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Balcones Roofing
- Jollyville Roofing
- Camp Mabry Roofing
- Mc Neil Roofing
- Mcneil Roofing
- Dessau Roofing
- Dell Computers Roofing
- Brushy Creek Roofing
- Austin Roofing
- Sprinkle Roofing
- Tarrytown Roofing
- The University Of Texas Roofing
- University Of Texas Roofing
- Ut Roofing
- Cedar Park Roofing
- Rollingwood Roofing
- W Lake Hills Roofing
- West Lake Hills Roofing