This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"PROFESSIONAL & ATTENTIVE CONTRACTOR"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "PROFESSIONAL & ATTENTIVE CONTRACTOR"
- "99 PERCENT EXECUTION"
- "Professional%2C Skilled%2C Prompt and Courteous."
- "PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGEABLE"
- "Professional and Knowledgeable Contractor"
- "TIDY FAST AND PROFESSIONAL"
- "DID NOT CLEAN UP THE YARD VERY GOOD"
- "PROFESSIONAL EXTRAORDINARILY"
"Joel was a great representative for this company. He treated me with respect. Was very knowing about the product. He was very professional. I am so loving that I can get all my windows done at an affordable price. Best of all I will save even more on my Duke Power bill. I am super happy."
"Alex came to give us a quote for replacing our windows. She was professional and personable throughout the entire experience. She thoroughly explained options and benefits regarding different window styles, and really educated us about what is out there in the market; all while being considerate of budgetary needs and circumstances. Thanks Alex for your time!"
"It was a real pleasure working with Megan while attempting to find a reasonable price for gutter installation at my residence. Megan arrived at my residence on time as scheduled, professionally introduced herself and her company and immediately began to get the information she needed to determine my estimate. The initial estimate was more than I was willingly to agree on but Megan was more then willingly to work the numbers and come to an agreeable cost that I was happy with. Good job Megan, I look forward to working with you and HCR on future projects. Thanks."
- "Joel was a great representative for this company. He treated me with respect. Was very knowing about the product. He was very professional. I am so loving that I can get all my windows done at an affordable price. Best of all I will save even more on my Duke Power bill. I am super happy."
- "Alex came to give us a quote for replacing our windows. She was professional and personable throughout the entire experience. She thoroughly explained options and benefits regarding different window styles, and really educated us about what is out there in the market; all while being considerate of budgetary needs and circumstances. Thanks Alex for your time!"
- "It was a real pleasure working with Megan while attempting to find a reasonable price for gutter installation at my residence. Megan arrived at my residence on time as scheduled, professionally introduced herself and her company and immediately began to get the information she needed to determine my estimate. The initial estimate was more than I was willingly to agree on but Megan was more then willingly to work the numbers and come to an agreeable cost that I was happy with. Good job Megan, I look forward to working with you and HCR on future projects. Thanks."
- "We requested a quote for a walk-in tub. We (my husband and I) were extremely impressed with the company spokesperson (Brandon) presentation. He was articulated and well organized in his presentation of this product. He presented a video on the quality and installation of this product. He was very informative on the company and answered all of our questions. Based on his presentation and electronic materials shared we are seriously considering the price quoted for the walk-in tub."
- "Although we ended up not purchasing windows, Alex was amazing to work with. She was very delightful, knowledgeable, informative, and caring while also doing her job. She wasn't here long (3 hours), but she made us feel so comfortable. When we changed our mind the next morning, we found Alex to be very respectful of our situation. Although she did do everything she could to entice us to get the windows, it was in no way over-bearing or harassing! HCR has a wonderful product! I wish we were in a different position to take advantage of the product and service! Thank you Alex for being you!"
- "We just moved to the Charlotte area and had a door to door solicitation to schedule a consultation about our windows. Our home is 48 years old and still has most of the original windows, so replacing them is a priority for us. We were visited by John TenEyck and he walked us through our options. He was very professional and thorough, and we ultimately committed to installing windows on the entire residence. Looking forward to seeing the process through to completion."
- "I had a fantastic experience working with Ben Bellassai. He came out to review the property and help me understand my options with my roof and windows, and I knew this would be the company to work with when he told me, up front, that the repair work I had been told I needed wouldn't be necessary for a few years. I value honesty and integrity in the people I work with, so while my finances won't permit me to move forward right now, in 2-3 years when I have the money on hand I will definitely be using Homefix."
- "I unfortunately wasn’t able to move forward with this project due to multiple projects on my end, but Brandon W was awesome! He was personable, and professional. Looking forward to when I am able to circle back to this project and company. Thanks for all your hard work Brandon W."
- "Awesome location. Fantastic crew and well versed, intelligent sales and install teams. Great people to work with who carry and present high quality products at very reasonable prices."
- "The whole experience was amazing. From the appointment setup to the sales pitch. The sales representative Mr. Tobin Pagley was on time for the appointment and the sales pitch was awesome. Helped us clear all our queries and was super friendly and kind throughout. He did a thorough inspection of the existing windows and explained the new window setup perfectly! You guys are doing a great job."
- "We unfortunately weren't able to move forward with our project due to unexpected financial restraints on our end, but Alex was awesome! She was personable, and willing to do everything she could to answer our questions. Looking forward to when we will be able to circle back to this project and company. Thanks for all your hard work, Alex S!"
- "HCR did a fantastic job replacing my windows. Darren was very thorough in his presentation and the warranty really gave me peace of mind. I’m so excited about the finished look and energy efficiency of them. The installers were amazing and took the time to ensure it was installed properly as my home Is an older home. I would definitely recommend HCR Charlotte and Darren! I attached a before and after picture!"
- "Darren and Josh came to our home to give us an estimate for windows and gutters. We were so impressed with their care for us as people not just for selling us something. They showed respect in moving about our house. They took the time to explain everything and answer our questions. They even helped us with getting some financial information we needed. We are excited to have our windows and gutters installed. If their products are as good as their employees we will be greatly pleased."
- "Josh T is amazing to work will. He will go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction, I have never known anyone with such a vast knowledge of siding, trim, gutters, roofing, exterior doors and windows. He goes the extra mile with all he does and has been an absolute pleasure to work with. I recommend HCR 110%!"
- "We are looking forward to Homefix doing our windows this spring. Working with their sales team has been great. John TenEyck has been very helpful and informative in working with us. He is very knowledgeable and his management team very supportive in setting up the engagement. Its clear they care that they are delivering good service and quality product. We look forward to putting a "great install" review when it is all complete. The sample windows John brought look amazing."
- "Very professional team. I’ve worked for private contractors in the past, this company blows them out of the water. I would like to shout out Alex Staats, she was punctual, professional, and intelligent. Kept me in the updated with the windows from beginning to the end. Great company. I strongly recommend!"
- "We enjoyed working with Joshua to pick out our bathtub/shower install. He was very thorough and showed us all of our options. The install crew was very friendly. They worked efficiently and cleaned up when they were all finished. We are happy with the finished product!"
- "We contacted many different door and window companies, looking for the one that would best suit us. We were very lucky to come across HCR and set up a home visit and thats went w e met Joshua T. He was highly professional and polite. He explained all the details, especially the life time warranty, the best in the business in my opinion and that sold us. our new sliding door is awesome! After the installation they follow up with a call to check and see for we were satisfied. their presentation and demonstration really helped us to understand the quality of their products i definitely recommend them!!!"
- "I recently had a great experience with HCR. Everything from start to finish was professional and well done. I’d especially like to acknowledge Mike for making this decision easy, making the entire process smooth and well executed. I’d highly recommend their service."
- "Great experience all around! Really enjoyed my overall experience. Highly recommend this company!"
- "We were approached by a nice young man at our door who offered to schedule a gutter estimate. We were interested, but after giving him our phone numbers we were BOMBARDED by solicitous phone calls (ten on my phone and five on my fiancé’s, in a 5-hour period). The person who came to do the estimate came on a totally different day than what was scheduled, used high-pressure sales tactics (unsuccessfully), and gave us an INSANE price that is literally - without exaggeration - ten times the price quoted from other local contractors. Their website even states “gutters are only about 1% of the value of your home but comprise a great investment,” which is hilarious considering the quote they gave us was for over four times that. Extraordinarily obnoxious and awful experience all around. Definitely look elsewhere."
- "We really loved working with HomeFix to get a beautiful new door! We have an older 1959 home and the side door was swollen shut. We contacted HomeAdvisor and they directed Danielle from HomeFix to us. She came to our home with amazing samples for us to look at and the choice of doors was crazy! We decided on a door that would do well with our dogs and keep with our aesthetic of interesting old home charm. Danielle is by far the only person I trust when it comes to making repairs and updating our home."
- "We had this company to replace all the siding on our home. The siding is falling off of our house, already several discolored spots, white nails in our blue siding, miss match light boxes (shape and color) among many other things. Definitely not a 40k job! Have been in touch with them multiple times since installing the siding in May, two technicians have came and looked but nothing has been done to make this right! We have contacted our attorney and Are moving forward with legal actions! DISSATISFIED AND DISAPPOINTED IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!"
- "Replaced my roof - excellent work, materials and cleanup. Work was completed in one day and looks great. I would definitely recommend HCR."
- "Extremely satisfied with quality, value and installation of new windows. Equally disappointed with follow up from my sales team. Follow up was instantaneous from them on any questions I had during my 3 day cancellation period, they have been missing in action since. Two weeks prior to my forecasted installation date I texted both of them and got no response. I finally called corporate office and someone was able to tell me installation date was pushed back two weeks. Since installation not one person has called me to follow up with job and if I was satisfied. Only someone from finance department and he needed to know so he could activate loan. I hope this is not the service I can expect in the event of warranty issues or repairs."
- "We worked with HCR to install a Boca walk in tub with shower package. Customer service was excellent for the install and job was completed promptly and professionally. Walk in tub is great with the exception of the add on shower. The bar on the wall to hold the hand held shower wand doesn’t extend out far enough and if you’re standing to take a shower, water accumulates on the back ledge then ends up on the floor. When my daughter showers I have to put towels on the ledge of the tub and the floor to catch the water that rolls out. I have not found a solution and HCR service employees were not able to offer one either on 2 different occasions. I would recommend the walk in tub but not the shower package they offer with it unless the design is adjusted."
Awards & Certifications
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Jp Morgan Chase Roofing
- Paw Creek Roofing
- Charlotte Roofing
- Belmont Roofing
- Catawba Heights Roofing
- Mount Holly Roofing
- Mt Holly Roofing
- Newell Roofing
- Mc Adenville Roofing
- Cramerton Roofing
- Pineville Roofing
- Lowell Roofing
- Huntersville Roofing
- Caldwell Roofing
- Hicks Crossroads Roofing
- Long Creek Roofing
- Mint Hill Roofing
- Lowesville Roofing