Gilstrap Roofing, Inc. has been serving Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Laurens, and Upstate South Carolina longer than any other roofing contractor accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Spanning four generations, the Gilstrap family holds the same values today as we did back in 1935.
"We have used Brian Gilstrap for all of our roofing needs for many years. He has done small roofing repair jobs at our rental properties as well as larger jobs, such as replacing a flat roof over the back of our home. Most recently, Brian replaced the roof on our home and the roofs on two of our rental homes. His workers are experienced and efficient, and they thoroughly cleared our properties of all debris. We dealt directly with Brian Gilstrap, the owner of Gilstrap Roofing, in pricing and scheduling these jobs, He was competitive in his quotes, and he was able to schedule and complete the jobs within a reasonable amount of time. I highly recommend Gilstrap Roofing Company."
"Brian Gilstrap and his employees did a great job on our roof. His estimate was the most reasonable. The workmanship was excellent and the roof looks so good. Very professional throughout the process. After the roof was installed, Brian inspected it to make sure it was to the quality he expects. I highly recommend Gilstrap Roofing."
"I would recommend Gilstrap Roofing 1000 times! JR came to our home, took pics, etc., then called me with some recommendations, one of which was to file an insurance claim. JR was great to work with, great at communicating to me and great in setting up the time for installation. Marcos called me while I was at work to keep me informed as to how things were progressing during the installation, as well as talking to my wife. When the job was completed, they made sure they did a thorough cleanup. Everything was so professional, and we could not be more pleased."
- "We have used Brian Gilstrap for all of our roofing needs for many years. He has done small roofing repair jobs at our rental properties as well as larger jobs, such as replacing a flat roof over the back of our home. Most recently, Brian replaced the roof on our home and the roofs on two of our rental homes. His workers are experienced and efficient, and they thoroughly cleared our properties of all debris. We dealt directly with Brian Gilstrap, the owner of Gilstrap Roofing, in pricing and scheduling these jobs, He was competitive in his quotes, and he was able to schedule and complete the jobs within a reasonable amount of time. I highly recommend Gilstrap Roofing Company."
- "Brian Gilstrap and his employees did a great job on our roof. His estimate was the most reasonable. The workmanship was excellent and the roof looks so good. Very professional throughout the process. After the roof was installed, Brian inspected it to make sure it was to the quality he expects. I highly recommend Gilstrap Roofing."
- "I would recommend Gilstrap Roofing 1000 times! JR came to our home, took pics, etc., then called me with some recommendations, one of which was to file an insurance claim. JR was great to work with, great at communicating to me and great in setting up the time for installation. Marcos called me while I was at work to keep me informed as to how things were progressing during the installation, as well as talking to my wife. When the job was completed, they made sure they did a thorough cleanup. Everything was so professional, and we could not be more pleased."
- "Gilstrap Roofing is the best. We had them do our roof at our old house and they have done a repair for us at our new house. They respond quickly and everyone we have worked with was super friendly. The owners are very focused on quality work and it shows. Our roof looks fantastic."
- "They were great to work with. Chase made it easy and called afterwards to make sure everything was good. The guys on the job worked like crazy and got the whole house done in a day and a half. Great job. Looks great too!"
- "Chase and Tasha were the two I mainly communicated with, who were both professional, courteous and responsive. Explained the pros and cons of the options I had and followed through on delivery of the services meeting or exceeding expectations. John Piccione"
- "Gilstrap did a great job on our new roof. Erik was very professional to deal with as well as the rest of the office staff. They offered competitive pricing and got the job done quickly. Would highly recommend."
- "Great value to services rendered. Erik was. Wet helpful and understood my needs. I would recommend and use again!"
- "Brian and his team did a great job installing my beautiful new black architectural design roof. Brian was very helpful and patient with my insurance company that was slow in sending the claim checks. I would highly recommend Gilstrap Roofing."
- "We were happy we chose Gilstrap Roofing for our recent roofing project. Their sales rep, Erik Martin, was knowledgeable, professional, and easy to work with. Their crew was cheerful, quick, and competent as they removed the shingles, demolished the above-roof part of the old chimney, repaired the roof, and attached the new shingles. Since they started late due to a previous job, they worked into the evening to finish up and came back the next day for a thorough yard clean up. The new roof looks great."
- "I had met Erik 20 years ago and was immediately impressed by his welcoming personality . When I found out he was with Gilstrap Roofing, I knew he was the person I wanted to work with when construction began on my home in November 2021. During his initial consultation, Mr. Martin showed me several roof-style options that would look great with my new home. This really helped me to narrow down my decision. Once the shingle installation began, Eric came to the job site several times to make sure everything was happening in the time-line he laid out for me. He even took some drone pictures of the job site and sent them to me so I could see the "Gilstrap way" of doing things from the sky. Now when I hear and see advertisements for other roofing companies, and realize the money they spend on Christmas floats and NFL stadium advertisements, I know Gilstrap Roofing gave me the best product and service at the best price. 100 % I would use them again."
- "Great roofing experience, and then the opportunity to have another roof less than 1 year later due to hail damage. Looking forward to working with them again. 12/11/2021 I had an opportunity to use Gilstrap Roofing once again and am thankful for their prompt and courteous attention and fair pricing."
- "Erik was very professional he was polite an he was right on the job when I called to set up an appointment he himself came out an looked at our home an got right on the job. They did a great job did not take long to repair our roof it was leaking an they got right on it. I want to thank u Erik for your fast an efficient work thanks again an great job."
- "I needed a new roof installed and other services due to some wind and hail damage so I wanted a company that could perform all the work needed. I was given the name Gilstrap Roofing as a company that could do this. I was completely satisfied with all the contractors this company has in the network. Everyone worked well with me and the jobs were completed in a very timely manner. I am one happy customer and I would highly recommend this company for all your Roofing issues. Thank you Gilstrap Roofing and the entire team!"
- "I was very pleased with Gilstrap Roofing. They quoted me a fair price and did a great install. Erik Martin was so easy to work with. He communicated with me through the entire process and was always kind and courteous dealing with all my questions. Highly recommend this company."
- "We needed to have our 7-year old roof replaced due to hail damage…not something we had on the radar for home improvements, so we were very grateful to have Gilstrap Roofing walk us through the process. The salesman was present for the roof inspection (even the first two the insurance representatives no-showed), and helped answer all our questions regarding the insurance claims process, even responding after hours quickly. The team that worked on our roof was timely and made clean up easy for us. It came at just the right time as well…we had torrential rains for several days after it was finished. It puts me at ease now knowing the job was done right!"
- "Loved working with this company. They took care of everything for me from start to finish. I am extremely busy and was able to do everything by phone. I didn't even have to take time out of my schedule to meet with anyone. Erik worked with my insurance company, to set up a time, so that he could be there for the insurance inspection and made everything so easy for me. My roof is beautiful and I would definitely recommend this company."
- "Contacted Brian Gilstrap after reading some entries in Neighborhood app and reading reviews in Google. I was aware that we needed some shingles repaired and the 3 person crew assigned were very thorough. They made an effort to find the replacement shingles to match the 14 yr old shingles on roof as closely as possible, they added some flashing on front porch roof, they inspected the roof for any other issues, including the condition of the boots around vent pipes where they touched up the sealant around them, and removed an old satellite dish and made sure the area under where the dish had been was repaired appropriately. They (Marcos, Marco and 3rd roofer) made sure everything that needed to be done was done the right way. Their thoroughness impressed me and I was grateful for their efforts."
- "I had a leak in my bathroom and called them (after several people suggesting them) back in October 2020. They were responsive and fast. The man came and looked and said I needed a roof maintenance. He did it quickly and the price was lower than I was anticipating. This year in July (2021), I noticed the same place was leaking again in the same place after we had a couple of days of pretty severe storms and rain. Someone came out again to look and took pictures and said they would speak with management and let me know what they could do. The next day, I was contacted by email (Jessica), and also I was called by Tasha Gilstrap and they are going to repair the roof free of charge. I was also told that if anything else happened, to call them and let them know. The customer service is amazing. I would give them more than 5 stars if I could. It’s rare to find quality customer service these days, but Gilstrap Roofing is top of the line! Thank you so much Gilstrap Roofing! I will recommend you to anyone that needs roofing services, and will definitely use you all in the future!"
- "Came within a couple days, started and finished as promised, and did good work. Pleasant workers."
- "We highly recommend Gilstrap Roofing, Inc. They are so helpful from the quote to the finished product. The crew was efficient, professional, and kept everything tidy throughout the entire process. We were very impressed with how they cleaned up after removing the original roof. They even sent someone back the next day to inspect and sweep for nails. We could not be happier with the final product. Overall, an excellent experience with Gilstrap Roofing!"
- "Gilstrap Roofing did a great job on our roof. Erik at Gilstrap Roofing was quick to come to our home for a roof inspection and estimate for replacing our roof. Once we had the estimate, the roof was installed and completed the following week. The crew installing the roof was very nice and cleaned up well. Erik came by to check on the installation and clean up to be sure that it went well. We are very satisfied with Erik's customer service and his quick response to any questions that we had before, during, and after the roof was installed."
- "Gilstrap was prompt about getting out to inspect my roof and then they were able to repair it right then in about 20 minutes. They took the time to show me what was wrong and then how they fixed it."
- "Gilstrap Roofing was amazing to work with. They worked with our insurance company to get our roof replaced. Dan was very professional and was prompt. He came out and looked at the damage and then began paperwork with the insurance. Dan also came out to meet with the adjusters. After the paperwork was final, the roof was started in two days. The insulation was a whole roof and was scheduled for 2 days. Dan's crew worked to replace our roof in a day. The crew was very professional and hard working. One area of our roof had to be reconstructed so that water does not stand after a rain storm. This was added relief to us as the homeowners. Dan came several times to bring the crew materials and check on them. He also checked on them and provided what they needed to continue a long day of work. Gilstrap Roofing is very supportive of their employees. Our neighbor even commented on the professionalism of the contractors to the crew members. The crew protected my flowers and moved items that could have been damaged when the shingles were removed. They cleaned up after the completion of the job (old shingles removed, nails picked up and trash cleaned up). They replaced everything that they had moved. We had nothing to do after the roof. This was very nice. It is so nice to step back and look at our new roof. We are totally satisfied with our roof and the professional staff at Gilstrap Roofing. If you are in the need of a roof, we highly recommend Gilstrap Roofing. Give Dan a call."
- "Gilstrap did a great job they were very reasonable and professional. Cleaned up after themselves yea. I would recommend them highly."
- "I called several companies and Gilstrap was the only one who responded and did what they said they would do. They were very professional and timely and did an amazing job. I will only use them moving forward and I highly recommend them to anyone"
- "My 5 year old roof began leaking after a recent heavy rain/wind event. The original installer was unavailable so I did a web search. I read some reviews for 4 & 5 star companies but there were few to view. I made a few calls. (One company told me to contact the installer.) I left a message on the Gilstrap company website and they contacted me the next day. Brian was helpful and said they could also accommodate the the little extra work I needed. Chuck came a few days later.. We discussed the situation and I showed him the leak site in my bedroom. He began investigating the roof, found the problem quickly and snapped a picture to show me It was an installer issue that could be easily fixed, I gave the ok to proceed. Chuck finished the repair and the bit of extra service the roof needed within an hour. The total cost was very reasonable and I was happy to pay it! Chuck was also fun to chat with, a pleasant guy. I won't hesitate to call Gilstrap Roofing for future needs. And the company is local, a plus to me. Edit on 03/22/2021. Gilstrap sent a subcontractor on 02/18 to inspect a repeat leak (the second time!). "JJ" took pictures, said he would reseal the vent and replace some shingles, but I never heard/saw him working on the roof thereafter. I have no idea if his repair was actually performed. I'm watching the ceiling stains carefully to see any additions and I will call again if necessary. I worry because the leak is over the bathroom fan area with associated electricity."
- "For a few years they have patched my roof with no issues. Finally decided to get entire roof replaced. It look wonderful. They were done in one day."
- "Great roofing company! Professional and courteous, the roofer worked extremely hard to get the job done right, and explained everything along the way. Fair price, great quality."
- "They were absolutely wonderful. Very quick to respond. As soon as we realized that there was roof damage, they were able to come out at our leisure to meet our adjuster and within a week had us on the schedule to replace our roof. Roof was completed in a day. Zero complaints and it looks really nice."
- "Used Gilstrap Roofing to replace roof that is approx 15 years old and has storm damage. Two story home with basement so its very high and steep. They also subcontracted some fascia repair and gutter replacement. Prompt & professional to quote the job. Very detailed with work to be done and easy to understand. Old roof had hail damage and needed replacement. Work was done all in one day and into the night by a crew of very hard workers. Cleanup could be improved but some to be expected. All in all it looks great and they've been responsive and helpful throughout."
- "I was so pleased and happy with the help and service provided by Gilstrap roofing! Their contractor, Chase, was amazing and so professional! As a first time homeowner I was lost as to what to do when my roof showed a leak but this company took great care of me and I will be using them for any future roofing needs!"
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Greenville Roofing
- Gville Roofing
- Park Place Roofing
- Powdersville Roofing
- Batesville Roofing
- Conestee Roofing
- Easley Roofing
- Piedmont Roofing
- Mauldin Roofing
- Taylors Roofing
- Travelers Rest Roofing
- Travelers Rst Roofing
- Simpsonville Roofing
- Greer Roofing
- Pelzer Roofing
- Slater Roofing
- Liberty Roofing
- Williamston Roofing