This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"Front Line Roofing did an outstanding job. They were very responsive and did good quality work. They did everything they said the would do and they made the work of dealing with our insurance company and the inspector painless. I would highly recommend Front Line to anyone looking for a new roof or gutters."
"Had a leak in the ceiling and wasn't sure what the cause was. Evan came out and inspected it and gave us his honest opinion of how to help the situation. He was extremely helpful and quick to respond. Would recommend to anyone to utilize this company!"
"Mikael got my roof done in a moments notice. He was extremely professional and made me feel comfortable about the entire process. He also dealt with insurance for me to make the process easier. Would recommend to anyone."
- "Front Line Roofing did an outstanding job. They were very responsive and did good quality work. They did everything they said the would do and they made the work of dealing with our insurance company and the inspector painless. I would highly recommend Front Line to anyone looking for a new roof or gutters."
- "Had a leak in the ceiling and wasn't sure what the cause was. Evan came out and inspected it and gave us his honest opinion of how to help the situation. He was extremely helpful and quick to respond. Would recommend to anyone to utilize this company!"
- "Mikael got my roof done in a moments notice. He was extremely professional and made me feel comfortable about the entire process. He also dealt with insurance for me to make the process easier. Would recommend to anyone."
- "Came out next day to inspect the roof and only offered to fix what was needed. Agreed to well priced quote and they were out the next day. Work was done timely and done well. Price quoted was what was charged. Will hire again."
- "Fantastic to work with. Max and Sascha were instrumental in having the job approved by our insurance. The installation team did quality work, finishing on time and made sure all debris was removed. Highly recommend Frontline!"
- "Front Line provided an excellent roof replacement experience. Max, one of the project managers, was very attentive to my questions and maintained contact with me throughout the process. Front Line handled everything with my insurance company — making the replacement very easy on me. I highly recommend Front Line, and I would use them again in a heartbeat if I needed any of their other services."
- "Amazing Amazing Amazing. First off the insurance company was attempting to seriously low ball when it came to wind damage from the 2019 tornado that ripped through our area. Frontline representative, Max, and the owner, Sascha, jumped right in and corrected the numbers immediately. Then came the service. When I say these guys go above and beyond, they go above and beyond that. I’m so proud of a young company doing such great things in line with customer satisfaction. They are truly amazing and refreshing for the times we live where you’re usually just another customer. The work was done impeccably. It looks like the roof was simply drawn on top of the house. Oh, and fast is not a word I would use when it comes to quality work, but these guys were fast. Excellent time frame. I didn’t know yet what color I was going to repaint my house so the shingles color was a mystery as well. With the owners help, we went with a popular, yet bold color for the shingles and he picked the trim for the gutters and roof shoots. From that I decided on a color for the house. It looks great. I recommend Frontline to anyone and everyone that needs roofing services. Excellent Company."
- "From start to finish the guys made it an easy process. The hardest part was picking the color and we ended up sticking with the same color as our previous shingle. Their work was great and they got the whole roof off and installed in one day. It was a lot of work and steep roof so I was very happy and thankful for their work. Also clean-up was well done no nails or debris were left in the yard. I'm hoping this roof lasts a long time, but if I need a new roof or repair I would definitely get the guys at Frontline to do it again. Also, the owner is a veteran so it's great to support someone who served our country."
- "Hail damage roof replacement insurance claim. Can’t say enough about the extra-mile service provided by Evan and the entire Frontline team. From working with the adjuster at the original inspection in December, to damage estimate, to shingle selection, to contract, to scheduling, to installation in March, to insurance payment, Evan oversaw every aspect of the project, patiently addressing every question and concern along the way. Roofing supplies were dropped off the night before and the installation team made quick work of the tear-off and installation of the new roof the following morning. Entire roof replacement was done in a single day – Including some last minute changes requested on the day of installation. All debris was hauled away and cleanup was meticulous. Very pleased with the experience with Evan and Frontline. They made everything easy on us. Happy to recommend Evan and Frontline to others."
- "Frontline replaced our roof 3 weeks ago and we are very satisfied. Evan was the contractor we were working with and he handled everything from scheduling with insurance to come and inspect, getting everything covered and timely placement of the roof! We have two little ones and a dog at home so clean up was very important to us and they exceeded our expectations! I will definitely be referring Frontline to others!"
- "Frontline roofing replaced my entire roof (75 Square). They recommended I file an insurance claim at their inspection, and then went to bat for me when it was denied at first. Second insurance inspector approved the replacement. 2 weeks later I had a NEW roof. Also had fascia board and gutters replaced. Excellent and extremely hard workers, cleaned up afterwards and were friendly to me and my family."
- "I highly recommend Frontline to anyone who is in need of a new roof. They have a great crew of people and they do excellent work. Very pleased with my experience!"
- "Frontline representatives came through my neighborhood to inspect for roof damage after a hail storm. While our roof had not been damaged by the storm, they took extra time (at my request) to inspect an area where I wondered if we had a leak. They repaired a small seam area that showed evidence of water penetration and cleaned the debris that had accumulated there (probably the cause of the problem) at no charge. They were extremely professional and, while we did not need their services at this time, I would gladly contact them in the future if we did."
- "Our 40 year old roof had sustained hail damage. Frontline roofing worked with our home insurance company to identify the loss. The whole roof was replaced, to include the gutter system and gable siding. Frontline worked with us on scheduling and selections of style and color. The whole crew was professional, working expediently and cleaning up afterwards. We will recommend this company to our friends."
- "Evan was amazing. He got a full roof replacement for my parents in Indian Hill covered completely under their insurance company for hail damage. He spent about a month to achieve this, but I’ll recommend Frontline to anyone who has any kind of roofing issues or just wants a free inspection!"
- "Evan came to my house for a roof inspection & went over all his findings with me, he was very honest with his findings & was ready to help me take the next step with repairs 5 Stars all around"
- "I had a gentleman named Evan come to my house to look at my roof and give me a quote. I have one word. Excellent! Evan knew exactly what he was looking at as long as talking about and was very professional and took great pride in his work. I had him replace my roof and gutters and it’s very clear Evan and his team has a passion about their work And customer service! I will Use them for life 10/10 recommended!"
- "This was the best experience I have ever had with a roofing company. Evan was awesome and answered all my questions. They were always on time and did exactly what they said they would do in the time they said it would take. I’m very happy I found them and I will definitely be using them in the future. I would recommend them to anyone!"
- "Very timely in scheduling and finishing the job, worked well with our insurance company, excellent follow up after completion. Sascha was very helpful."
- "From beginning to completion, Evan Curry, the project manager, & this company were timely, expedient, professional & did a great job with completion of our roof installation. These guys are hard workers & also did a great job with clean-up following roof installation. Couple small repairs following job were taken care of to our satisfaction. Evan was also great staying in contact thru the process. This company is installing several roofs in our community & everybody I've spoken with is very pleased. I'd highly recommend and will do so in the future."
- "FRONT LINE Roofing and Restoration is definitely at the FRONT of the LINE. The staff is responsive, accurate, timely, and fast. We moved from an inquiry on 9:00 a.m. Monday morning to a signed contract later that afternoon; then delivery of materials on the following Wednesday and installation the next day within six (6) hours. So, the whole installation process was brought about in 3 days. Stunning. The staff was extremely helpful in estimating, resolving and reporting insurance-related communications. The crew even reset my grill. So happy."
- "I will definitely recommend Front Line Roofing and Restoration. Sascha and his team were great to work with and their service was outstanding. They responded to all our questions very quickly and made the buying decision very easy. We now have a beautiful new roof and new gutters and the entire install took less than two days and the cost was the lowest of any estimate we had."
- "A neighbor referred Frontline Roofing (Evan) to me when I mentioned the recent hail storms in the area. I gave Evan a call and he was out to do the inspection quickly and found enough evidence to support the claim and submission via insurance. Evan did a fantastic job throughout the whole process! He was extremely responsive to any call/text and made sure the process was straightforward and that I was aligned to everything that needed to take place. Highly recommend Evan and Frontline roofing as I now have a brand new roof and it looks great!!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Lebanon Roofing
- South Lebanon Roofing
- Kings Island Roofing
- Kings Mills Roofing
- Oregonia Roofing
- Morrow Roofing
- Springboro Roofing
- Liberty Twp Roofing
- Foster Roofing
- Hamilton Township Roofing
- Hamilton Twp Roofing
- Landon Roofing
- Maineville Roofing
- Middletown Roofing
- Blue Ball Roofing
- Carlisle Roofing
- Franklin Roofing
- Monroe Roofing