This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
"Frontline replaced our roof 3 weeks ago and we are very satisfied. Evan was the contractor we were working with and he handled everything from scheduling with insurance to come and inspect, getting everything covered and timely placement of the roof! We have two little ones and a dog at home so clean up was very important to us and they exceeded our expectations! I will definitely be referring Frontline to others!"
"Frontline roofing replaced my entire roof (75 Square). They recommended I file an insurance claim at their inspection, and then went to bat for me when it was denied at first. Second insurance inspector approved the replacement. 2 weeks later I had a NEW roof. Also had fascia board and gutters replaced. Excellent and extremely hard workers, cleaned up afterwards and were friendly to me and my family."
"I highly recommend Frontline to anyone who is in need of a new roof. They have a great crew of people and they do excellent work. Very pleased with my experience!"
- "Frontline replaced our roof 3 weeks ago and we are very satisfied. Evan was the contractor we were working with and he handled everything from scheduling with insurance to come and inspect, getting everything covered and timely placement of the roof! We have two little ones and a dog at home so clean up was very important to us and they exceeded our expectations! I will definitely be referring Frontline to others!"
- "Frontline roofing replaced my entire roof (75 Square). They recommended I file an insurance claim at their inspection, and then went to bat for me when it was denied at first. Second insurance inspector approved the replacement. 2 weeks later I had a NEW roof. Also had fascia board and gutters replaced. Excellent and extremely hard workers, cleaned up afterwards and were friendly to me and my family."
- "I highly recommend Frontline to anyone who is in need of a new roof. They have a great crew of people and they do excellent work. Very pleased with my experience!"
- "Frontline representatives came through my neighborhood to inspect for roof damage after a hail storm. While our roof had not been damaged by the storm, they took extra time (at my request) to inspect an area where I wondered if we had a leak. They repaired a small seam area that showed evidence of water penetration and cleaned the debris that had accumulated there (probably the cause of the problem) at no charge. They were extremely professional and, while we did not need their services at this time, I would gladly contact them in the future if we did."
- "Our 40 year old roof had sustained hail damage. Frontline roofing worked with our home insurance company to identify the loss. The whole roof was replaced, to include the gutter system and gable siding. Frontline worked with us on scheduling and selections of style and color. The whole crew was professional, working expediently and cleaning up afterwards. We will recommend this company to our friends."
- "Evan was amazing. He got a full roof replacement for my parents in Indian Hill covered completely under their insurance company for hail damage. He spent about a month to achieve this, but I’ll recommend Frontline to anyone who has any kind of roofing issues or just wants a free inspection!"
- "Evan came to my house for a roof inspection & went over all his findings with me, he was very honest with his findings & was ready to help me take the next step with repairs 5 Stars all around"
- "I had a gentleman named Evan come to my house to look at my roof and give me a quote. I have one word. Excellent! Evan knew exactly what he was looking at as long as talking about and was very professional and took great pride in his work. I had him replace my roof and gutters and it’s very clear Evan and his team has a passion about their work And customer service! I will Use them for life 10/10 recommended!"
- "This was the best experience I have ever had with a roofing company. Evan was awesome and answered all my questions. They were always on time and did exactly what they said they would do in the time they said it would take. I’m very happy I found them and I will definitely be using them in the future. I would recommend them to anyone!"
- "Very timely in scheduling and finishing the job, worked well with our insurance company, excellent follow up after completion. Sascha was very helpful."
- "From beginning to completion, Evan Curry, the project manager, & this company were timely, expedient, professional & did a great job with completion of our roof installation. These guys are hard workers & also did a great job with clean-up following roof installation. Couple small repairs following job were taken care of to our satisfaction. Evan was also great staying in contact thru the process. This company is installing several roofs in our community & everybody I've spoken with is very pleased. I'd highly recommend and will do so in the future."
- "FRONT LINE Roofing and Restoration is definitely at the FRONT of the LINE. The staff is responsive, accurate, timely, and fast. We moved from an inquiry on 9:00 a.m. Monday morning to a signed contract later that afternoon; then delivery of materials on the following Wednesday and installation the next day within six (6) hours. So, the whole installation process was brought about in 3 days. Stunning. The staff was extremely helpful in estimating, resolving and reporting insurance-related communications. The crew even reset my grill. So happy."
- "I will definitely recommend Front Line Roofing and Restoration. Sascha and his team were great to work with and their service was outstanding. They responded to all our questions very quickly and made the buying decision very easy. We now have a beautiful new roof and new gutters and the entire install took less than two days and the cost was the lowest of any estimate we had."
- "A neighbor referred Frontline Roofing (Evan) to me when I mentioned the recent hail storms in the area. I gave Evan a call and he was out to do the inspection quickly and found enough evidence to support the claim and submission via insurance. Evan did a fantastic job throughout the whole process! He was extremely responsive to any call/text and made sure the process was straightforward and that I was aligned to everything that needed to take place. Highly recommend Evan and Frontline roofing as I now have a brand new roof and it looks great!!"
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Lebanon Roofing
- South Lebanon Roofing
- Kings Island Roofing
- Kings Mills Roofing
- Oregonia Roofing
- Morrow Roofing
- Springboro Roofing
- Liberty Twp Roofing
- Foster Roofing
- Hamilton Township Roofing
- Hamilton Twp Roofing
- Landon Roofing
- Maineville Roofing
- Middletown Roofing
- Blue Ball Roofing
- Carlisle Roofing
- Franklin Roofing
- Monroe Roofing