This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"We’ve only owned our new home a few weeks. Due to the time of the year there are a few things that need to be completed in Spring. After doing our walk through with Jeff and Heath I am confident that any issues that do arise will be handled. It’s early in the process but at this point we certainly have no complaints."
"We are very pleased with Denyon. They provided us with a beautiful home they designed and built it. When we found a few things that needed touch up they responded. We would highly recommend Denyon Homes."
"We love our new 2021 Denyon Home. It's of the highest quality and we got it at a great price. Communication was the only thing that wasn't perfect at times during the process."
- "We’ve only owned our new home a few weeks. Due to the time of the year there are a few things that need to be completed in Spring. After doing our walk through with Jeff and Heath I am confident that any issues that do arise will be handled. It’s early in the process but at this point we certainly have no complaints."
- "We are very pleased with Denyon. They provided us with a beautiful home they designed and built it. When we found a few things that needed touch up they responded. We would highly recommend Denyon Homes."
- "We love our new 2021 Denyon Home. It's of the highest quality and we got it at a great price. Communication was the only thing that wasn't perfect at times during the process."
- "We love our new home! Thanks Denyon."
- "We are very happy with our new home from Denyon! They used quality materials and quality contractors for our personalized build. Denyon provides livable floor plans and have many options in their design center to choose from. I would not hesitate to use them again!"
- "I work with Denyon on a professional basis and I absolutely love the communication that I get from them. Their entire team is positive and energetic. Furthermore, having seen a lot of their homes and helped a lot of folks purchase from Denyon over the years, I know that they build a great home at a fair price."
- "Like other reviewers here, we did not purchase from Denyon Homes. In the process of moving to the area permanently and currently renting. We have had trouble finding what we were looking for within available homes on the market so we decided to explore building to meet our needs. Some months ago, we reached out to inquire with this builder. We reached out to the number listed on Google but did not get any answer nor return phone call. Then we called a different phone number on a realtor.com listing for a property we liked from Denyon Homes and, again, did not get a return phone call. When we called again one week later, we managed to make contact but the customer service was questionable to say the least. After briefly discussing the property we were interested in, the sales agent seemed uninterested or distracted and said they had to go and to expect a call back. Not to our surprise, we never got that call back. Two days later, the property had an apparent offer and it seemed that we had missed the opportunity to purchase this home they had advertised. We are still considering building new home but we know who not to call. Disappointing experience due to poor/nonexistent customer service. Good luck to anyone attempting to work with this company."
- "My husband and I built our home with Denyon and had a great experience! They helped answer our many questions about the process and kept the experience exciting for us. We are very happy with our home building journey and would recommend Denyon to anyone considering building!"
- "While home building and buying can be very stressful the Denyon team made the experience fun and exciting as you watch your dream of a new home go from the first hole in the ground to fully complete. They step you through all of your selections from the color of roof to the type of counter tops and flooring you would like. I would recommend them and the experience to anyone."
- "I have worked with Heath at Denyon Homes on multiple developments in Central Wisconsin. We have worked together for 7 years and he has been great to work with. They have a great team at Denyon Homes."
- "Very friendly and helpful."
- "We worked with Brad Harvey to get our forever home with Denyon. He made the process so easy and answered all our questions very promptly. Anytime he needed to reach out to the Denyon they also answered very promptly. Extremely happy with both Brad and Denyon. We love our new home!"
- "I was actively looking for a home in the Weston area. I was strongly considering another new home that was listed for almost $40,000 more. I toured the similar Denyon Azalea 1.5 model and liked the lot and layout better. Jeff was responsive and very patient as we went through the final steps of the process. Josh, the Project Manager, took care of every detail and concern, even after the closing. My experience was so much easier than I had expected and the Denyon team worked diligently to make it as stress-free as possible. I have yet to find a new construction in my price range that comes close in comparison for the beautiful house I gratefully call "home.""
- "We are over a year into living in our Denyon home. Overall it's been a very good experience. Any new home project will have bumps along the way but Denyon handled these issues appropriately. We feel we received a good home at a great price."
- "We built with Denyon in the summer of 2019. We appreciate how promptly they have returned our calls and worked with us on our new home. We have had very few issues or concerns and what we have had, was address quickly. We appreciate their customer service and attentiveness. As a new home owner it can be stressful, and they managed to help make the home building process a lot easier than what we have experienced with our previous build."