Comfort Windows is New York’s premier home improvement company, and we’re proud to have been part of your community for more than 38 years. Family-owned and operated, we originally built our home improvement company around our custom replacement windows, and have since expanded to roofing, siding, doors, bathrooms, basements and more.
"Mike and Ron did a great job making are home look amazing . They removed and replaced the siding and made are house look 100% better. They took the time to adjust some furring and made everything line up perfectly. Any issues they would bring to me so we could get them figured out and keep everything moving forward. Thanks for everything. Best Regards Benny Jewett"
"Several years ago, Comfort Windows installed a whole house window replacement. At the time I opted to replace the door at a later date. I couldn't be happier with the way the new door looks. The installers cleaned up wonderfully!"
"The installation team was great! They were courteous, punctual, did a great job and left everything very clean. One screen needed to be replaced and it was done in a couple days without me having to remind them. I am very happy with my new windows and would highly recommend comfort windows."
- "Mike and Ron did a great job making are home look amazing . They removed and replaced the siding and made are house look 100% better. They took the time to adjust some furring and made everything line up perfectly. Any issues they would bring to me so we could get them figured out and keep everything moving forward. Thanks for everything. Best Regards Benny Jewett"
- "Several years ago, Comfort Windows installed a whole house window replacement. At the time I opted to replace the door at a later date. I couldn't be happier with the way the new door looks. The installers cleaned up wonderfully!"
- "The installation team was great! They were courteous, punctual, did a great job and left everything very clean. One screen needed to be replaced and it was done in a couple days without me having to remind them. I am very happy with my new windows and would highly recommend comfort windows."
- "Fraudulent Warranty In 2004 I chose Comfort to replace all of my windows and doors over a period of several years. They were a young company, and I was impressed with the “Advantage Gold Lifetime Window Warranty”. The salesman explained that among other things it would cover the glass for as long as I am in my home. Recently the glass in my patio door has started to break down. The service tech who came last year stated he had “never seen anything like it.” The glass is developing patchy cloudy spots as well as white opaque dots, unlike the appearance of glass when the seal fails. I have had an ongoing conversation with the service department for a year now to get this problem addressed. Today I received the defining response. The company no longer deals with the vendor from whom they purchased the door, so I am essentially out of luck. My purchase contract states the door is in fact a custom order of a Comfort Patio Door with no mention of a third party vendor, or warranty exclusions. Their sales brochure (at the time) does not make any representation that anything they sell is not manufactured by anyone other than themselves. So to anyone who purchased Comfort products in their early days, beware: Your warranty may not be worth the paper it is written on. And of course I will pursue this through all avenues available. Note to Comfort: if and when you delete this review, it will only appear on multiple other sites."
- "The team that showed up was very professional and were patient with my concerns during the installation. Ossian, Zeke and Josh did a great job with my basement windows, bay window and door installation. I had an issue that Brett D. took care of immediately. The overall professionalism and quality is to be expected from Comfort Windows and Doors."
- "Comfort Windows crew ( Frank and his crew) did excellent work. We had windows installed throughout the house so it took 3 days to complete. They were quick, efficient, on time, and cleaned all mess afterwards. Windows look great and they did a very good job, happy customers! Highly recommend."
- "Winter 2019: The installation teams for Comfort Windows and Doors have again proven to be an excellent choice for professionalism, attention to detail, efficiency, and amicability. The product is high quality and I couldn't be more pleased with the latest installation and wrapping of windows. Our third project with Comfort Windows and Doors is having the porch and deck stairs rebuilt and vinyl railings installed. I am confident that this next job will also be done right. My old house looks amazing!! February 2021: Our 5th Comfort Windows project has been completed and I couldn't be more pleased. The new window is perfectly matched to an existing, adjacent older window both on the inside and on the outside. As always, the team was efficient and neat, with careful attention to detail. Excellent work!!"
- "Our recent home improvement done by Comfort Window and Doors was a positive experience.Since we had previously contracted with Comfort, in the past,we decided to select them to do our new bathroom addition.The job was completed on time and to our satisfaction. The 2 fellows assigned to our project, Rodney and Eddie were courteous at all times and answered any and all of our questions.During the week that they were at our home,their arrival on time, and clean up routine at the end of the day became a daily routine. Needless to say, this is what we have come to expect from Comfort Window and Door, another fine job. Mary and Tom. Schenectady N.Y."
- "The team just left and I couldn't be happier with the job they did replacing all of the windows in my house! the efficiency and professionalism of the team was a joy to watch. Frank, Brandon and the team replaced all the windows the first day and then finished up the trim today, cleaning up as they went and making sure the job was done right! Very happy with my new windows - they are beautiful! Can't wait until the siding can be done!"
- "I'm only giving three stars based on salesman, and time it took to get windows. We had basement windows installed. The windows look good, seem to be keeping out the cold. Haven't tried opening them, taking the installers word they all work. We were told 8 to 10 weeks after the measurements, turned out to be 14 weeks. The installers were courteous and cleaned up well after themselves. The salesman was a total mess. What should have taken less then an hour, took almost two to order the windows. He had no clue how to use his laptop. For him he should be able to just use old fashioned paper work and have someone at the office enter the information into the computer later. Or, train him how to use it."
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Colonie Roofing
- Roessleville Roofing
- Ny State Campus Roofing
- Albany Roofing
- Mckownville Roofing
- Pine Roofing
- Stuyvesant Plaza Roofing
- Stuyvsnt Plz Roofing
- Westmere Roofing
- Loudonville Roofing
- Siena Roofing
- Latham Roofing
- Newtonville Roofing
- Verdoy Roofing
- Guilderland Roofing
- Menands Roofing
- Empire State Plaza Roofing
- Slingerlands Roofing