Capital Construction Contracting inc is an award winning Master Elite roofing contractor located in South shore serving Boston metro and surrounding areas. Capital Construction is a contracting specialist that handles all types of projects including Roofing (GAF for Pitched & Carlisle for sloped) Siding (James Hardie & Cedar) Custom carpentry (Decks, Porches, Fascia's & Rakes), Masonry and Painting trades. We are your award winning exterior contracting specialist ! Based in South shore, the services of Capital Construction are available to all of the general public as well as commercial businesses. We are willing to travel distances from our base which means we can cover work throughout the whole of Greater Boston area and beyond, Including Newton, Brookline, Wellesley, Milton, Cambridge and Waltham MA. We are Boston's commercial & residential roofing, carpentry, siding, masonry and painting experts. Our experienced contractors can do roofing repairs on all types of roofing including rubber roofs. Shingle roof repair and installation are high on our list of specialties, along with traditional slate roofing! Carlisle rubber roofing, guttering, fascias, and soffits. Call 617-319-1225 today for a free estimate in the Boston area. Established for over 15 years and a Better Business Bureau member, this is a family-owned and operated business that has built up a good reputation and comes highly recommended within the local area. We have and offer strong references of satisfied customers on request. We take pride in our work. All Capital Construction's contractors are extremely skilled and work in the utmost professional manner. We offer free estimates on all projects and our products and services are guaranteed. For a leading contracting and roofing specialist in Boston, MA, contact Capital Construction today! Remember, we have particular expertise in GAF shingles, James Hardie & Cedar siding, flat roofs, roofing repairs, new roofs, guttering, fascias, soffits, and slating for all styles of residential and commercial roofing. Financing is available on all projects ! Visit us: www.capitalconstructioncontracting.com
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"HELPFUL-KNOWLEDGEABLE, ANSWERED ALL"
"Great experience. Our project manager was on site at least once a day and had great communication with us on what was happening with the project. It was a big job and they wrapped it up in a couple of days."
"New Siding on house has improved the value of my home. There were delays due to materials not being available, which was true countrywide. But once begun, the work ethic was amazing to see. Our large home was finished quickly. At review, one minor issue was noted which was taken care of within a couple days. I love it. We got 3 estimates before choosing this company and are happy we did so."
"I met with 8 different roofing companies before hiring Capital to replace our very complicated roof. Capital is certainly not the cheapest but they were extremely professional, helpful, responsive and thorough. I feel comforted with their warrantee that they’ll be around for the long-haul, unlike some of the cheaper roofers. I’m very satisfied."
- "Great experience. Our project manager was on site at least once a day and had great communication with us on what was happening with the project. It was a big job and they wrapped it up in a couple of days."
- "New Siding on house has improved the value of my home. There were delays due to materials not being available, which was true countrywide. But once begun, the work ethic was amazing to see. Our large home was finished quickly. At review, one minor issue was noted which was taken care of within a couple days. I love it. We got 3 estimates before choosing this company and are happy we did so."
- "I met with 8 different roofing companies before hiring Capital to replace our very complicated roof. Capital is certainly not the cheapest but they were extremely professional, helpful, responsive and thorough. I feel comforted with their warrantee that they’ll be around for the long-haul, unlike some of the cheaper roofers. I’m very satisfied."
- "Capital Construction did a great job painting my old aluminum siding—it looks like new. Giovanni and his team were extremely conscientious and asked me regularly whether I was happy so far or not. They also repaired old, damaged railings and awnings which look beautiful. I am so pleased that I chose Capital; their professionalism and expertise made it a wonderful experience."
- "I hired Capital Construction to replace my roof, and couldn't be happier with them and with their work. Steve came out first to discuss the project and was knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. I never felt pressured and he answered all of my questions...and, they gave me a very good price. Once things were settled, Chris came out to go over the process. He was also very professional and clearly explained everything to me. The project went extremely smoothly and quickly, and the crew were all super nice. The folks in the office were always very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. I can't say enough good things about the entire experience....I will definitely use them again. Thank you Capital Construction Contracting!"
- "We are very happy with the finished product. We had a new roof installed and 4 skylights replaced, and everything looks great! The roofers were efficient, professional, and courteous. Some interior work had to be done as well to frame the skylights, and everyone who came into our home was pleasant, easy to work with, and highly skilled."
- "We have been happy with the work done by the Capital construction team on our house: - The commercial person was precise, reactive, reliable and addressed our questions. - The people who worked on the roof, the gutter, the skylight, and the inside painting were professional, efficient, listening to our requests, and did a work of quality in the agreed upon timeframe. The only concerned we had is that no roof inspection was done at this end of the work and it took several reminders to get pictures of the new roof."
- "The James Harris siding looks great. Chris was great managing the entire process, we were a little shocked with the rot the crew found under the old siding , but John did a great job explaining what, why, and how. We are confident this will last our lifetimes and will certainly be calling Capital back next year for our rub er roof and deck. Thanks everyone"
- "The initial visit and quote was very professional and he offered good advise. Price was higher then the other quotes we received but we trusted them. The first project we did was replacement of our roof which went well. Almost a year later we were getting water inside our walls and called them back to take a look. discovering the gutter had been blown off during one of the windy storms. They quickly fixed it and while they were already going to be “up on the roof “ we asked that they take a look at the chimney to add a cover. This part didn’t go as I had hoped. I know it was squeezed in when the crew was available which was fine but I wasn’t given notice of when they were arriving. Which was only a problem because we wanted the crew to take some photos of the roof since it was so high and it’s a big deal to get up there. The project manager Jay was super nice and apologized but still no photos…not a big deal and we would use Capital again."
- "Professional from start to finish. Great crew to work with with from the initial phone call all the way to the last project day. Will always recommend to my family and close friends for all future roof, siding and deck needs in the future! Thank you Capital. Very pleased."
- "We needed to have to two bathrooms remodeled. They were very responsive and walked us through selecting all the materials and provided a reasonable quote right after. Other than some COVID-related delays, they whole process was fairly smooth. The bathrooms were nicely done, and I am very happy with the final product. If you don't want the trouble of trying to figure everything out yourself, they are the go to store and will take good care of you. I highly recommend them."
- "We had Capital Construction repair and paint the masonry arch and window headers/lintels on our brownstone, as well as the decorative wood trim and the door. After a minor hiccup on paint color Capital Construction agreed to repaint and everyone is very happy with the results. We enjoyed working with the whole team and would call them again on a future project."
- "Bath Makeover by Capital turned my outdated bathroom with a tub to a modern bathroom with large stand up shower. They were completely professional, prompt and quick to respond with all my questions. The installation only took 2 days and the contractors cleaned up after each day. I’m extremely happy with the results and would recommend them for your project."
- "I recently contracted Capital Construction to add a deck onto my home. They presented their estimate in a professional way, started the work quickly, completed the work on time, and cleaned up everything after the job was completed. The quality of the materials and the level of expertise of their workers was first class and my new deck looks great. All of the Capital staff that I dealt with were polite, professional, and a delight to work with from the office staff to management to the onsite workers . I would recommend them to others looking for a first class job."
- "Had a new backyard Deck (about 16x18) blended down to a new patio built along with a low outer sitting wall and new back fence. Job came out spectacular...we love all. Capital was on time, fast in completing, professional interactions..checking in often with schedule update, responsive and skilled. And...just nice people who genuinely cared about the quality of the work as well. Totally recommend."
- "From initial consultation through project planning, execution and clean up, all the folks at CCC did a great job. They were professional and the quality of the work is very fine. I appreciated their willingness to be open and communicative throughout the project. Nice job thank you again!!"
- "We hired this company to replace siding, replace two windows and a fix to a leaky dormer. The work was consistently sloppy. The dormer still leaks after several efforts. Gaps along roofline between Hardy siding a roof were very noticeable. Their solution was to install boarding over the gaps along the rooflines. It just looks weird. Siding in rear is bumpy and a large gap between Hardy planking will need to be closed up to prevent water infiltration. Single pane window was installed in an attic where a four pane unit was asked for. We were charged for a port-o-potty that was never on site. We were charged extra for labor because they were never able to fix dormer leak and had to keep coming back. I don’t recommend this company."
- "Speaking for the four owners of condos in this house I'm glad to say that we are happy with our new roof. It was done efficiently. The crew was willing to come for an extra day rather than settling for a rush job. The cleanup was thorough. When I had a couple of small concerns after they left, my concerns were dealt with cheerfully and, again, thoroughly. We happily can recommend Capital Construction for your roofing needs."
- "We have had a great experience with Capital Construction. They are professional, do top quality work, and are extremely responsive and attentive to us as clients. We will continue working with them on future projects."
- "The team at Capital Construction did a great job replacing railings on 2 porches as well as a dormer's worth of new shingle work. They were very communicative, kept me updated on progress, and did quality work. Most importantly to me, I had an issue I wanted them to come back and take a look at, they heard my feedback, promptly returned and we got everything taken care of right away. It was a great experience."
- "I was in desperate need of a new roof and spent months contemplating contractors. The crew at Capital Construction have been great, walking me thru what they predicted my roof replacement would entail. Explicit details of a work plan and cost were given to me. Although not a project, I would suspect to be done in December, but they arrived last week to begin the demo, and began the replacement in the same day. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Top Notch. My only problem is, what project do I hire them next to do. Thank you Capital Construction!!"
- "There is a lack of communication. But Omar and his crew did an excellent job. They are five star. The roof and trim work looks amazing. Thank you."
- "CCC performed extensive external carpentry refurbishment at our building in Boston. From the beginning of the sales process, through delivery and completion the entire team was professional and courteous. The workmanship was very high quality, we're pleased with the project."
- "After getting a number of quotes some higher , some lower, we decided on Capital Construction mostly due to their reputation as an excellent , professional contracting company. They came and installed all new James Hardie siding on our home along with a brand new roof . It came out exceptional, I still brag at how great it looks!! The whole team, from Jude, the Operations Manager (who gave me my estimate), Karla in the office and the crews themselves were professional and kept me up to date on the entire process. It took minimal time, which was amazing!! I will be recommending them to anyone who needs work done on their home! Great company! They came highly recommended by a lot of our neighbors and I certainly was not disappointed. I will never use any other contractor! Thank you to the entire team!"
- "Wow!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! I made a very good decision to hire Capital Construction. Right off the bat they were honest and understanding about the crisis that I was having. They did not try to trick me into purchasing the most expensive thing they had... it wasn’t about the money for them. I did my research and their reputation was totally earned and deserved. If you’re looking for a decent, honest contractor; someone that is on time and sticks to their word, has integrity and above and beyond customer service support ( go Karla!!!), a company that values their customers intelligence and doesn’t talk down to you... RUN to Capital Construction. My situation was dire and I received several so-so estimates but none had the presentation that Barry did. My on-site leader was THERE to oversee the project and very responsive to my calls/questions. All around this company is the REAL DEAL! They stand by their work. They left me feeling that I was a valued customer and if I had any other issues or questions... I felt that I could call them anytime. I’m hoping that they can return to do some other home improvement work I have and I know that I’ll get the best caliber of materials for my money. KUDOS to Jay and Barry. Thanks a lot guys!"
- "I’m a current renter in south Boston & the Capital Construction team recently redid the siding of the home where they installed Hardie siding & trim. Jay Avagianos was the operations manager & his crew did phenomenal job with the siding. There were a few mishaps that occurred with my apartment during the project (the AC unit broke, a screen was ripped & an interior window frame got cracked). However upon bringing this to Jay’s attention, he promptly responded, came the very next day to scope out the damage, did his best to fix, reset the AC unit, even cleaned it for me, & then escalated everything to the appropriate parties after I shared that it was still broken. He worked diligently with his management & also corresponded with my landlord to cover the cost of the broken AC unit. He sent his colleague the next day, Ramiro Del Cid, to take out the screen, as I was unable to do so myself. Jay organized for Ramiro & Bill Nye to come back with a perfectly fixed screen the next day that was far nicer than the original. Being the end of their work day, Ramiro even took the time to fix another screen for me (that had nothing to do with their construction project), taught me how to repair screens myself & even left me with extra materials & a tool to do this on my own in the future. He also WD40’d my window so it could be easier to open & quit this awful screeching noise that’s been an issue upon moving in years ago! Bill took out the broken AC, disposed of it for me, & Ramiro also fixed the interior window frame, leaving it looking brand new. I can’t thank Jay, Ramiro & Bill enough for their hard work, craftsmanship, for their rapid response & professionalism. This team is truly 1 in a million & I’d highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fresh home makeover. Thank you all. You are wholeheartedly appreciated!"
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Dorchester Roofing
- Dorchester Center Roofing
- Dorchestr Ctr Roofing
- Uphams Corner Roofing
- Grove Hall Roofing
- Marina Bay Roofing
- N Quincy Roofing
- No Quincy Roofing
- Norfolk Downs Roofing
- North Quincy Roofing
- Squantum Roofing
- Milton Village Roofing
- Milton Vlg Roofing
- Boston Roofing
- Mattapan Roofing
- S Boston Roofing
- South Boston Roofing
- Wollaston Roofing