AnyWeather Roofing is a Cincinnati, OH roofing company providing expert roofing contractor services. What makes us different? Why do residential and commercial property owners and insurance providers trust AnyWeather Roofing when it comes to building, repairing, or installing roofs? OUR PROMISE TO YOU IS: “ON TIME, DONE RIGHT, GUARANTEED!” Year after year, roof after roof we have proven that it is the little things that make the difference. As one of the best roofing contractors in Cincinnati OH, AnyWeather guarantees our workers to be at the job site when scheduled, and our work is DONE RIGHT leaving you satisfied with the end result. Our outstanding craftsmanship, affordability, and unmatched customer service, as the best roofing companies Cincinnati Ohio, AnyWeather offers its customers attributes in their service and construction that are uncommon to most roofing contractors. With larger NATION WIDE companies, you may be just one in a million with your voice and personal opinions never being heard; and small companies often don't offer the QUALITY and RELIABILITY, or may cut corners and lack a strong warranty. Our Northern Kentucky, Dayton OH, and Cincinnati area customers say we are the PERFECT GROUND between the nation's LARGEST and SMALLEST roofing companies. We offer the PROFESSIONALISM of a larger nation wide company while at the same time, offering you the PERSONAL TOUCH of a smaller company who is able to see your project through, to the very last detail. AnyWeather Roofing proudly services Northern Kentucky, the Greater Cincinnati Tri-State Area, and Dayton, OH.
"I would recommend AnyWeather Roofing to all of my friends! Jesse was great to work with. He was honest and up front about all aspects of the initial inspection and was easy to work with finalizing the work to be completed. The crew showed up early and completed the work in 1 day and I couldn’t be more satisfied my new roof!"
"I had a tree break through the siding of my house and into my office in the middle of the night. My insurance company recommended AnyWeather. From the first interaction I felt that my problems would be taken care of. Jesse came out to the house quickly and was able to prepare an estimate in no time. He was able to recommend people to call for other repairs needed not covered by AnyWeather who have all been responsive and on point as well. I highly recommend Jesse and AnyWeather for your storm damage!"
"Contacted Anyweather Roofing regarding having small, beat up gutters replaced with 6" gutters, plus an additional gutter. Jesse Blaine contacted me right away, and came at the appointed time to give us an estimate. Very pleasant, very efficient! I indicated that we wanted gutters that required no maintenance. He could have sold me most anything, but instead suggested that if I had some snap in mesh guards hanging around, their crew would install them with no extra fee. The crew installed the gutters promptly, cleaned up, were respectful, and efficient. They truly look great! I cannot see any reason not to contact Jesse at Anyweather if you have a need! Gordon Jesse was a huge help, and we"
- "I would recommend AnyWeather Roofing to all of my friends! Jesse was great to work with. He was honest and up front about all aspects of the initial inspection and was easy to work with finalizing the work to be completed. The crew showed up early and completed the work in 1 day and I couldn’t be more satisfied my new roof!"
- "I had a tree break through the siding of my house and into my office in the middle of the night. My insurance company recommended AnyWeather. From the first interaction I felt that my problems would be taken care of. Jesse came out to the house quickly and was able to prepare an estimate in no time. He was able to recommend people to call for other repairs needed not covered by AnyWeather who have all been responsive and on point as well. I highly recommend Jesse and AnyWeather for your storm damage!"
- "Contacted Anyweather Roofing regarding having small, beat up gutters replaced with 6" gutters, plus an additional gutter. Jesse Blaine contacted me right away, and came at the appointed time to give us an estimate. Very pleasant, very efficient! I indicated that we wanted gutters that required no maintenance. He could have sold me most anything, but instead suggested that if I had some snap in mesh guards hanging around, their crew would install them with no extra fee. The crew installed the gutters promptly, cleaned up, were respectful, and efficient. They truly look great! I cannot see any reason not to contact Jesse at Anyweather if you have a need! Gordon Jesse was a huge help, and we"
- "BE CAREFUL!!!! I received a certified letter from AnyWeather postmarked 9 December 2021. Imagine my surprise when it was a lien against my rental property for non payment of services. They had installed a roof on the house. What is interesting is they cashed my check as of 2 January, for the payment of services that were completed around 20 December 2021. I had also been in constant communication with the company regarding the roofing installation. There was no warning, or letting me know that a lien would be put against the property. AnyWeather has been alerted to the situation as of 24 Jan 2022 and it is now 21 Feb 2022 and they have yet to release the lien against my property. I don't want to go into anymore detail but be beware when dealing with this company. Know that they will put a lien on your property if they feel that you are not going to pay them, regardless of if you are working with them to complete work that they "forgot" to do originally. I gave them a 2 because the people that I have talked to have been understanding & worked with me. Their legal office and communication within the company is lacking. Will update if the lien is taken off my property."
- "Rodney and Mike and crew are awesome! They saved us money and time compared to some of the other local high rated roofing companies found on Google. Very professional and great communication throughout the entire process. Do yourself a favor if you are in need of a roof or a roof repair and call these guys!"
- "A+ highly recommended company. Very helpful, informative, and honest. Jesse Blaine takes care of his customers very well!"
- "Every aspect of our roof install exceeded our expectations. You get what you pay for with this company. Becca was very responsive and kept us up to date at all time. You 100% can’t go wrong using Any Weather Roofing."
- "We had a great experience with AnyWeather because of hail damage to our roof. Niel went above and beyond to work with our insurance adjustor to make sure nothing was missed with our claim. The crew who replaced our roof were very polite and also did a great job cleaning up the area around the house when the job was complete. Our roof looks great and we are very satisfied customer!"
- "I had all new siding replaced on my home. Jesse Blaine came and gave me a estimate and worked with my insurance agent to get me the best price possible. He answered all my questions and was very nice and professional. The work crew came on time and kept me informed on how everything was going. They cleaned up after their work each day and did a magnificent job on my siding. My house looks brand new! I'm very happy with how everything turned out."
- "Jessie Blaine IS THE ONLY PERSON to call. The reason I say this because he loves his craft. It is remarkable. You can call any company but when you call someone who truly cares about your house… that’s different. Never choose anyone else. I am so thankful for his experience and wisdom. Thank you Jesse."
- "It all began with a phone call to my sister-in-law that was " Who do I call? We have some roof and shutters damage from the storms last night." Shortened version .... Jesse Blane came out and inspected the damage . He was really personable and totally fine with all of my questions. He advised us of the best plan of action which sounded great. I got a phone call regarding a date and time that Brian would be here.He discussed with me exactly what he was going to be doing, which was exactly what Jesse had told me during his inspection. Brian was extremely pleasant to work with. The man knew what he was doing ,and great at it! AnyWeather is not just about roofing. They do restoration work also, as well as other services. Next time things go south , they will be my first phone call. If I need something they don't do .. . I would totally trust their recommendations Great all around! Very pleased customers."
- "Working with Anyweather was a very positive experience. After a very bad experience with a previous contractor, Becca was wonderful and put my mind at ease. Becca was very patient and took the time to explain everything. She answered all my questions thoroughly. They went above and beyond and I am extremely pleased. Her foreman, Justin, did excellent work taking off old cedar and replacing it with siding. His attention to detail was amazing. His crew was very courteous and professional. I would strongly recommend them and believe they are wonderful to work with."
- "Becca Haggard and AnyWeather are just the best! She is amazingly knowledgeable...with a personality to match. I was concerned before the appointment, as many times roofing companies can have a less that positive reputation. That is not the case with AnyWeather and it is certainly not Becca. Perhaps that is why they have the stellar reputation they do. If you want roofing repair from a very capable and highly recommended organization, make sure you talk with Becca Haggard at AnyWeather."
- "Extremely pleased with the work done on our roof repair! Becca was great to deal with, very polite, professional and knowledgeable. After the repair was completed, she took the time to explain everything and answer all of our follow up questions. This level of customer service is hard to find anymore. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for roof repair work."
- "Any Weather Roofing did a great job on replacing our roof. Mike Cobb was fantastic. He answered all of our questions and was there every step of the way. He even helped us navigate the insurance claim to help get it approved. The job was done in one day. The crew was very courteous and our yard was spotless at the end of the day. I would highly reccomend this company to anyone!"
- "Very responsible, their honesty earned my business. From now on they’re my go to roofer. Thanks to Shane, great guy, I can’t thank him enough."
- "AnyWeather was one of the easiest contractors I have ever worked with. I know I called them at least 20 times throughout the process with questions I had and they were always professional and responsive. Their team worked hard to get the roof completed and when they left everything was cleaned up and looked great! I couldn’t be happier!"
- "I had a leaking chimney cap and Rodney was prompt about coming out to look at it. I am completely happy with his professionalism and service work. My complaint has to do with the front office. I sent along my 50% up front deposit and I was not notified of any schedule or what the next line of communication would be. I noticed that my deposit had been cleared by AnyWeather but I had no response as to what was happening next. I called the front office and they notified me that they’d be in contact with me the following week due to unknown storm weather. That’s all fine but that call never happened. My next form of communication was when I heard banging and the technician walking on my roof. That’s unacceptable. Prior to any work being started, the customer needs to be notified so that arrangements can be made for a homeowner to be home in case something happens. Again, Rodney and his service team did great. Front office: not so much."
- "I called Any Weather and they were at the house in less than 1 hour late on a Friday. I was so impressed by their responsive timing. They gave me a full inspection and brought to my attention many details that I wouldn't have noticed on my own. I highly recommend them for their knowledge and impeccable timing. In comparison to other companies I have spoken to in the past, they are true professionals and really know their stuff."
- "When we called Any Weather roofing to come look at an occasional leak on our roof/window they came out within 2 hours of us calling! Most other companies had appointments for the following week. We received an estimate quickly and the work they did was perfect. Becca was great to work with and we would definitely recommend her and this company to anyone. We’ll need a roof replacement in the next year or two and will definitely be using them again."
- "First time using AnyWeather and Rodney Calhoun was a tremendous help. Super transparent from the start, identified the issue and fixed the problem all within probably less than 30 minutes. Definitely my go to company for roofing and gutter work moving forward."
- "I used AnyWeather to replace the roof on my rental home, and I was extremely pleased with how smoothly everything went. The project was a bit of an emergency, and AnyWeather was quick to respond and get an emergency tarp on the roof to prevent further damage. I worked with Jesse Blaine, and he was excellent in communicating what to expect and guiding me through the process. My roof looks great, there was a quick turnaround, and Jesse gives outstanding customer service."
- "I was referred to AnyWeather by a friend. I could not be more pleased with the experience I have had with this company. First & foremost from the time I began this process until the finish product has been incredible. To begin, AnyWeather sent an estimator out by the name of Jesse Blaine. Jesse was extremely personable, professional, and advised me in a very simple, articulate manner. Jesse communicated with me every try step of the way, got my estimate for me within 24 hours to begin the process of replacing our roof. Once our estimate was complete and we had received payment from the insurance company for the hail and wind damage. Jesse and a scheduler by the name of Jennifer had our supplies delivered and our schedule install date within a week. The roofing professionals who came out to replace our roof were extremely diligent and careful in regards to removing the old roof and installing the new one. They cleaned up all debris, were very careful around our landscaping, and had the roof on in one day. I can’t thank Jesse and his team enough. I would recommend and refer anyone looking for a roof repair or install to AnyWeather."
- "We were very impressed by the finished product and the great work ethic of the crew! Have a very large complicated roof so it took a few days and outside of some small challenges that were handled completely to our satisfaction. Would recommend this crew all day long."
- "Professional, responsive and exceeds expectations! I experienced wind damage to my roof earlier this year. I'm a research and data oriented person, I went into this search wanting a locally owned business that does high quality work at a fair price and has the years in business to back it. With 14 years in business, the Wilder KY based AnyWeather roofing made my list with numerous 5* reviews and a BBB rating of A+. I invited the top 2 out, and Becca Haggard with AnyWeather made the best impression. She was knowledgeable, punctual, and informative about both the roof and the insurance process. Becca was a reliable partner from the roof inspection all the way through the process. She helped me navigate the insurance claims process and was responsive to my questions throughout the procurement, installation follow up of the project. The team did a great job installing the roof all in one day. The final product looks excellent, and I know based on our interactions and decisions throughout that it was done the right way. The icing on the cake had to be the cleanup - I wasn't the first house on my street to get a roof. After the install, I grabbed a garbage bag and walked around my house, expecting to fill it with debris. Instead, I found 1 nail, 2 nail casings and 3 six-inch pieces of asphalt felt. Put a different way: I had significantly more junk in my yard when the roof was put on 3 houses down than when my own was completed! I'd highly recommend AnyWeather and wouldn't hesitate to to use them again."
"Any Weather went above %26 beyond"
"roof looks great on house and gauge"
- "Any Weather went above %26 beyond"
- "roof looks great on house and gauge"
- "Becca Haggard is a very good contractor%21"
- "extremely helpful knowledgeable professional good"
- "DO NOT HIRE ANY WEATHER. ABSOLUTELY NOT!"
- "Good looking roof"
- "They were very good and professional."
- "From the start lack of communication in company"
- "Quick installation but left a mess"
- "AnyWeather Roofing"
GAF-Certified Green Roofer
This contractor has committed to recycle shingles from tear offs where available and operate business in an otherwise sustainable manner. Indicates that the contractor is committed to sustainable practices, working to reduce his/her company’s impact on the environment.
Installation Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that consistently install with a very high level of quality and provide their customers the highest protection that GAF offers.
This contractor is a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association.
Consumer Protection Excellence Award
This award recognizes those contractors that best protect their clients with system selling and enhanced warranties.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Cold Sprgs Hi Roofing
- Cold Sprgs Highland Hts Roofing
- Cold Spring Roofing
- Cold Spring Highland Heights Roofing
- Crestview Roofing
- Highland Hgts Roofing
- Highland Heights Roofing
- Ft Thomas Roofing
- Wilder Roofing
- Kentonvale Roofing
- Latonia Roofing
- Latonia Lakes Roofing
- Latonia Lks Roofing
- Rosedale Roofing
- Ryland Roofing
- Ryland Heights Roofing
- Ryland Hght Roofing
- Ryland Hgts Roofing