This residential contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor. GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best warranties.
Certifications & Awards
"We had skylights replaced. Will Dressor was our project manager. He went above and beyond with every step of the project. I would recommend this company again and again. If I ever have any roofing needs I'll definitely call Anchor roofing. They are fast, efficient and professional."
"I work for a property management company and Anchor Roofing has been our 'go to' for anything roofing/siding related. Anchor Roofing always surprises me with how quickly they are able to complete a big job, and their quality of communication is absolutely exceptional. I work with Kacey in specific, and he is awesome. By far the quickest, easiest and most competitive roofing company in the Northern Colorado area, and I've worked with lots! I cannot recommend Anchor Roofing enough. Thank you Kacey for all your hard work!"
"We had an outstanding experience with Anchor Roofing. I can highly recommend this business. Kacey Garver was our project manager. He was informative, obviously knew his business, and very responsive by email or text to all my questions. He was careful to explain everything from installation to filling out warranty registration following the roofing installation. There was no pressure whatsoever, just an excellent approach. Their price for the roof was also considerably less expensive than the one other estimate we received from another business recommended to us. The crew did excellent cleanup after the job. The only indication they had been here is the new roof."
- "We had skylights replaced. Will Dressor was our project manager. He went above and beyond with every step of the project. I would recommend this company again and again. If I ever have any roofing needs I'll definitely call Anchor roofing. They are fast, efficient and professional."
- "I work for a property management company and Anchor Roofing has been our 'go to' for anything roofing/siding related. Anchor Roofing always surprises me with how quickly they are able to complete a big job, and their quality of communication is absolutely exceptional. I work with Kacey in specific, and he is awesome. By far the quickest, easiest and most competitive roofing company in the Northern Colorado area, and I've worked with lots! I cannot recommend Anchor Roofing enough. Thank you Kacey for all your hard work!"
- "We had an outstanding experience with Anchor Roofing. I can highly recommend this business. Kacey Garver was our project manager. He was informative, obviously knew his business, and very responsive by email or text to all my questions. He was careful to explain everything from installation to filling out warranty registration following the roofing installation. There was no pressure whatsoever, just an excellent approach. Their price for the roof was also considerably less expensive than the one other estimate we received from another business recommended to us. The crew did excellent cleanup after the job. The only indication they had been here is the new roof."
- "We needed to have our roof replaced so I called Anchor Roofing based on reviews and BBB rating. My Project Manager was Joel McQueen. Joel made the process very easy. Joel and his team of roofers were exceptional. If you want a great job completed at a fair price contact Anchor Roofing."
- "Toby our salesperson was extremely professional from the start. This company is not pushy, no high pressure sales. Toby and his team at Anchor provided us with a great roof at a great value. Taking the time to explain the difference in products and allowing us to make the best decision for our home."
- "A friend referred me to Anchor Roofing, specifically Joel McQueen, and he did not disappoint! Joel took care of everything from start to finish, making it super easy for me to get my roof replaced. The whole process was quick, and done with a high degree of professionalism. Joel contacted my insurance company, gave me a written estimate, obtained the proper permits, and kept me posted along the way. The roof and cleanup were completed in one day, and I'm now enjoying a beautiful, sturdy, impact resistant roof (no extra charge) that will last for years to come. I have absolutely no complaints, and highly recommend Anchor Roofing and Joel McQueen to anyone looking for a new roof!"
- "We had a great experience with Anchor! We are trying to sell our home and wanted to have a 5 year certification for potential buyers. Toby came out and checked out our roof and did a thorough job. He took pictures and was able to send us an estimate for both repair and replacement. We were given the option to choose and chose to have the issues repaired, rather than doing a full replacement as it just wasn't necessary. The crew came out and found that the original shingles they had brought didn't quite match color. They decided to come back the next to day to ensure they had the proper product. They came the next day and got the job done so quickly! It was amazing to not have to worry about loud roof work for a long period of time. It was quick and easy and they cleaned up after themselves! Toby came out for a follow up after and was able to confirm that his crew did the job right! He even called for a final check in after a little bit of time passed to ensure that we were happy with the work. From start to finish the communication was fantastic and the job was done well. We now have our 5 year certification and are ready for any potential buyers. SO grateful for this business!! It's hard to find good work these days, but this was absolutely one of the good ones! Thank you Anchor!!"
- "150% recommend! VERY friendly, fast and affordable options! The crew came out today and knocked out our entire roof in 1 day! Have had horrible experiences in the past with other company's but you guys are amazing! Thank you so much Anchor Roofing and staff!!!"
- "We truly and unequivocally implore you to search no further and we simply could not say enough good things about Wes and the crew. Not only was this by far the best experience I’ve had working with or for a contractor, but this was a sincerely pleasurable and delightful experience throughout. Anchor was on time, on point, extremely communicative and above all completely trustworthy. When the top-shelf quality job was completed, the work areas were left spotless and not one stone was left unturned. We could not recommend a anchor strongly enough or overstate our gratitude to them!"
- "Had to replace my roof due to the hail storm in Fort Collins, CO. What was great is that it is a metal roof and it was hard to find a roofer that did a metal roof. Kasey was out here with a quote within a few days of notifying his company we needed service, super friendly, and professional. He knew what he was talking about with the roof as he was an adjuster before. He worked with my insurance company and tried to save me money in the process by making sure we only pay for what we needed. After the quote, it was smooth sailing. Crew came out replaced the roof within 3 days of starting the job. Great business that creates ease for the customer."
- "Emily and Jeremiah were really great to work with and the crew did a great job on the roof and gutters. They really treated us as people and not just another job. Friendly, responsive, and great work. Not sure what else I could have asked for. Thank you! Adding a follow-on: Did a second roof (different property) with Anchor this year and it was an even better experience than the first. Not only is Emily the best sales support on the planet, but the crew did an incredible job cleaning up after themselves. Little things like a stray mark on my front pillar from a falling shingle were gone the next day after they cleaned up (without my saying anything). Emily came by when everything was done to make sure it was up to her standards and walked the property with a big magnet to find any remaining nails. Super-thorough job and great customer service. Can't recommend them enough."
- "Weston and the entire crew at Anchor Roofing were phenomenal to work with. From the initial inspection through the end, Weston communicated every step of the process. Their crew took care of my property and left the job site clean and damage free. Weston was very helpful with my insurance and knowledgeable throughout the installation. I have recommend Anchor Roofing to several friends and neighbors, all of whom were left very satisfied. I strongly recommend using Anchor Roofing for any roofing needs you may have."
- "I would highly recommend this company. As a first time homeowner, I recently purchased a house in July of 2020 and the roof was replaced earlier that year. I am beyond grateful that the previous owners went with this company. Due to the recent freeze Colorado experience, I accumulated a large amount of moisture in my attic. Come to find out was due to my bathroom vent fan not working and holes in the tub allowing moisture to escape into the attic. I contacted the company and the project manager Emily reached out to me within minutes. She and her contractor, Freddy, came out later that day to diagnose the problem. Emily took 30-40 minutes talking to me about what occurred and the next steps going forward, while Freddy repaired the vent fan and vent tube. I have continued to reach out to Emily to update her regarding the level of moisture in my attic, per her request, and inquiring about more information about steps going forward. She has been very responsive, informative, understanding, knowledgeable, and beyond respectful! I thought I was going to have to deal with another contractor who would put the blame on someone/something else or I would have to fight them in order to fix it; however, this was not the case. In the future whenever I need to replace a roof I will reach out to Emily and the Anchor Roofing company. Thank you!"
- "My husband and I just moved into our new home and the roof desperately needed replacing. We are so glad to have worked with Weston and his team! With this time of the year weather can be so unpredictable. We were very impressed that Anchor was able to finish the project before the predicted snow storm. The team truly stepped up to make it happen! From the timeliness, excellent work, wonderful communication and post project cleanup I would highly recommend working with Anchor Roofing."
- "Emily and the crew who fixed my roof were affordable, professional, knowledgeable, honest, hard working, and quick. As a single mom it was so nice to not feel like I was being taken advantage of. Emily was knowledgeable and explained my options. Her crew came out immediately and fixed the leak in my roof saving me from further expensive damage and repairs. I can't thank them all enough, you have my business for life."
- "Anchor Roofing is a fantastic company to work with. I would recommend them to anyone, especially Joel our Project Manager. Joel was so helpful from start to finish. Joel explained Anchor's commitment in providing excellent value, services, installation process, materials used and craftsmanship of their crews. The removal and installation crew putting up protective netting to protect my property (siding and paint), the installation and clean up was completely done in a timely manner. It’s nice to find good people and a good company who have your best interest at heart. It’s all about a job well done at a fair price!"
- "It was a pleasure working with Weston and Anchor Roofing. After the dates were set up for roofing and gutter replacement the crews were there on that date and thoroughly completed the job usually that day. And, the work done was excellent. I highly recommend Weston and Anchor Roofing for all gutter and roofing work."
- "Anchor roofing installed our new roof and we couldn’t be happier with how it turned out. We loved the quality and selection of products they offered for both our standing seam metal roof and our shingles. Weston was great to work with and made the process easy; I would definitely recommend working with him and the Anchor Roofing team on your roofing!"
- "It has been over a year since Anchor installed my roof, skylights, gutters, and downspouts. The work is excellent. Some heavy snow and rain, and a year later, the roof is still looking great and functioning well. I want to personally thank Emily at Anchor Roofing for all her support, expertise, patience, availability as I made sense of all the proposals submitted to me regarding my roof, skylight, and gutter and downspout replacement. Some of the information I received was contradictory. It was great to be heard out and supported, as she expertly actualized my goals for having an excellent roof install. After she and my friend helped me frame questions regarding the roof material, ventilation, gutters, downspouts, skylights, etc., I appreciated receiving her matter-of-fact, simple, accurate, and timely responses to my questions. Her expertise as a project lead and claims adjuster were palpable. When the time came to make the final choices, I liked the streamlined approach to selecting gutters, skylights, roof materials, and colors. She was absolutely correct about the professionalism of the installation crew and the quality of their work. Alex and his team - Sergio, Carmelo, Pedro and on the last day Oseo - worked so skillfully, respectfully, and wonderfully together. I could not believe my ears when Alex came to the job site with his crew, ready to work, two days before a four-day snowstorm was supposed to hit the area. He looked at the work scope and decided it was best to take his time and do a fantastic job instead of rushing to do the job before the four-day snowstorm arrived. Alex was not willing to cut corners and do the job faster. Needlessly, he apologized for making the best decision for my house by delaying the work. As soon as he deemed it was safe, he and his crew arrived at my house and began to shovel and do the rip out. Then, they systematically, safely, and efficiently installed the felt, ice and water shield, drip edge, flashing, skylights, and roofing. At the end of each day, they cleaned up the best they could in the dusk light. They were so pleasant, polite, professional, and skilled. I can sleep at night knowing that my roof, fascia boards, and soffits are well protected against the elements. Aaron, the truck and conveyor belt operator, was fabulous too. The material supply company did not feel confident in clearing their truck under my crab apple tree, when they were supposed to drop off the roof tiles on the roof. Aaron came with an even larger truck and did not touch a twig of my tree as he expertly extended the conveyor belt to the roof so all the tiles could be placed up there. What a gem. I highly recommend Anchor Roofing - especially Emily, Alex and his incredible team, and Aaron."
- "Anchor redid our roof after a bad hail storm about 3 years ago. We've now experienced two different problems with the work. I felt it important to share my experience online since they didn't seem to care when contacted about the first problem. The first was the installation of the wrong kind of vent on our roof dryer vent. This resulted in a dangerous clogged duct that we had to have professionally cleaned out and the vent cover cut off ($300 repair). I contacted Emily (a sales/client rep at that time) via email about this along with the receipt for what we had to pay. We got an apology but no reimbursement. Now, we have 3 leaking vents for our bathroom exhausts due to poor or incomplete seals as diagnosed by a contractor. The insulation and drywall are damaged. Our fans may need to be replaced. We're looking at a $600 cost to repair all this and that's if we do the fan replacements and ceiling drywall repair ourselves. We're now feeling quite disappointed in the workmanship as a result."
- "Weston Finch, Project manager, provided excellent oversight of our damaged roofing and skylight repairs/replacements. He constantly updated us about the status of everything related to our project. His work crews were amazing...efficient, professional and cleaned-up our job site better than any other contract workers we’ve ever employed since moving here almost 20 years ago. Donna Hanks , Thom Sibilsky"
- "Anchor Roofing is an Affiliate member of the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS who bring tremendous value to the association. Not only are they roofing experts, they also generously share their knowledge by providing top quality educational classes to our members! A great team of professionals that you can count on!"
- "My home inspector recommended Weston and his team to inspect the roof of a home I was purchasing. He was easy to reach and worked quickly to get us an accurate quote. We also worked with Anchor on the actual replacement of the roof. Weston helpfully answered all of my questions and was able to work us into the schedule quickly. The team was prompt and professional, and the new roof is beautiful and sturdy! We had a great experience with Anchor overall!"
- "Anchor Roofing and especially Kacey and his Crew were great to work with! We were out of town during the installation and Kacey took care of our home like it was his own. The entire process was seamless from start to finish. Great Customer Service is sometimes hard to come by these days and I cannot say enough good things about the service and attention to detail that Anchor Roofing paid to our project. We were very pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness of our job site upon completion, also. Kacey came out to run a magnet to look for nails two times after completion. This was after his Crew had looked for nails also. This meant a lot to us because we have dogs. Kacey is also a dog lover and prided himself in making sure that there were no nails left in our yard. If you are looking for a roofing company, this is one of the best I have ever dealt with! My past profession was as a Project Manager so I am very familiar with capital projects. If I ever need another roof on a different home in the future, I will only call Anchor Roofing!"
- "I was very impressed with Anchor Roofing's overall commitment in meeting my roofing needs. The project manager is very knowledgeable and addressed all my concerns. The company owner also took time out just to introduce himself to follow up on any post-repair issues. I can assure any potential customers considering roofing, Anchor Roofing will be the company to meet to your satisfaction."
- "Fantastic company! Awesome new roof! I was dreading getting my roof replaced, but Joel McQueen & his crew did not disappoint. Joel took charge of the project from the first inspection, suggested several improvements and upgrades, and worked with my insurance company to get those suggestions included. I was concerned I might be stuck in the middle between my insurance adjuster and the roofing contractor, but Joel minimized my involvement and exceeded my expectations. The crew was courteous, worked extremely hard, and did a thorough clean up after completion. City Inspector gave them an "A" and so do I. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Anchor to any homeowner needing a roof replacement."