"The Most Trusted Name in Roofing and Siding" ~ AMDG Exterior Contracting has been proudly serving Delaware and Montgomery counties since 2005. Our business is built upon professional, clean and quality service to our customers. Specializing in exterior remodels, we provide all phases of exterior contracting: roofing, siding, windows, gutters, concrete, and more. Along with our satisfied homeowners and business owners, AMDG provides quality service for contractors, builders, investors, realtors, townships and manufacturers. We are fully licensed and insured.
"I can’t say enough about this company! Everyone I spoke to was so professional, friendly, and efficient. They did an AMAZING job on my new patio with roof. The communication was wonderful and any questions I had were addressed immediately. Chris was great with keeping me informed on the work schedule in such an organized way, that I never felt overwhelmed with the construction. I loved that! Brian was so good at understanding and listening to what I wanted! The best part was the precision and cleanliness of the workers. At the end of every day, there was no debris, dust, or materials left out. I was really impressed with that! Great job! I would highly recommend this company to anyone!!!"
"AMDG put in 21 windows and siding and gutters. They did an excellent job. All the staff were courteous and great to deal with. Jason my contact person answered any calls or texts promptly. He was always friendly and understanding. The job was completed in a timely fashion. I highly recommend this company."
"Top notch company. They installed a new roof, hardie board siding, gutters, windows, flashing and trim to our house and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Our home looks like a brand new house! Communication with Jason, Brian and Chris was the best I have experienced with a contracting company . They were always very timely with their responses. Tony, our project manager, was excellent. Any touch up that needed to be done, he was there the next day fixing it himself. I highly recommend AMDG."
- "I can’t say enough about this company! Everyone I spoke to was so professional, friendly, and efficient. They did an AMAZING job on my new patio with roof. The communication was wonderful and any questions I had were addressed immediately. Chris was great with keeping me informed on the work schedule in such an organized way, that I never felt overwhelmed with the construction. I loved that! Brian was so good at understanding and listening to what I wanted! The best part was the precision and cleanliness of the workers. At the end of every day, there was no debris, dust, or materials left out. I was really impressed with that! Great job! I would highly recommend this company to anyone!!!"
- "AMDG put in 21 windows and siding and gutters. They did an excellent job. All the staff were courteous and great to deal with. Jason my contact person answered any calls or texts promptly. He was always friendly and understanding. The job was completed in a timely fashion. I highly recommend this company."
- "Top notch company. They installed a new roof, hardie board siding, gutters, windows, flashing and trim to our house and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Our home looks like a brand new house! Communication with Jason, Brian and Chris was the best I have experienced with a contracting company . They were always very timely with their responses. Tony, our project manager, was excellent. Any touch up that needed to be done, he was there the next day fixing it himself. I highly recommend AMDG."
- "AMDG replaced the siding on my home. There were two men working at my house and Tony was the project manager. The men were very professional and courteous, the only noise that I could hear was hammering. I was very happy that there was minimal noise. Tony was very responsive and reachable. I called him several times and my calls were returned promptly. I also asked them to replace my outdoor floodlights while they were here, and they took care of that for me as well. I was very pleased with their work and would highly recommend them."
- "This is the 2nd time we used AMDG b/c our first experience was so good. Every aspect of the experience was excellent, from quote to finished product. They repaired our roof, installed siding, and installed a new storm door. I highly recommend them."
- "Our small few day update became a much bigger job when we opened up a portion of the house to find extensive damage. The more we opened, the worse it got becoming a huge structural issue where my kids slept. AMDG walked us through the whole process. They explained what the issue was, options to fix it and they worked tirelessly every day until it was safe. THEN they started the actual project we initially hired them for. I could not be happier with the work completed and the process along the way. After calling so many contractors who just never showed or never called, AMDG’s communication was open, honest and often. I feel very lucky the other companies I called fell through. My family is safer now because of AMDG and the final product is more beautiful than We originally imagined. I will be recommending them to everyone and anyone and any future projects here will all be through AMDG."
- "AMDG crews just finished new siding, gutters and downspouts on our home. I trusted this company because they did our roof several years ago. Onsite manager, Tony, oversaw the workers, kept us informed each day and was very patient in answering our many questions. He was always available by text, phone or in person. He even helped us navigate up and down our driveway when we had to park on the street. He really gave us "concierge" service. We were very pleased with our overall experience with everyone at AMDG."
- "AMDG did a great job repairing my roof. They kept me informed of every part of the job. They were very friendly and courteous. The roof looks great. Everything was cleaned up after the job perfectly. They have given me peace of mind. Highly recommend."
- "Amazing from beginning to end! Jason’s brother Brian was leading the project for our new roof installation. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome. They also installed a metal sheet roof in the front that adds amazing curb appeal. We have one of the nicest houses on the block now! Great customer service."
- "I got 3 quotes and AMDG was the best price for the value. Took off old roof and installed new roof in 2 days. They provided references for me to call as well. The team was on time and professional and answered all my questions. Highly recommend!"
- "I’ve owned a home for 40+ plus years. AMDG recently installed Hardie siding and I can say without a doubt this has been the best contractor experience I’ve had in all that time. The quality of their craftsmanship, customer service, and efficiency exceeded all my expectations. I had to wait 6 months for them to start the job (and not because supply chain issues) and it was well worth the wait. The fact that we had to wait so long tells you how in demand these guys are. I would use them again in a heartbeat."
- "I have been in the construction industry for 43 years and retired a year ago. In my many experiences on large and small projects their are Contractors that are weak links in the overall chain of events that impact your schedule in completing your goals on time and have the expertise in their field. It’s important for homeowners to do their research and consult with the real professionals of each trade needed to complete your scope of work. I just completed my sixth job with AMDG which in my opinion is a five star company. Jason, Brian, Chris and the whole AMDG team are very professional, understanding to your needs and concerns, and equipped for all your exterior projects. AMDG has state of the art technology that can calculate all the material needed for your roof, siding, windows , gutters to name a few to insure a quality estimate every time. Unfortunately for me to have only met AMDG two years ago, but they are the only company that I want working on my projects for all my future needs. If you decide to use AMDG you will experience an honest trust worthy company that gets it done right the first time !"
- "I had 5 companies give estimates on removing my stucco and installing siding, installing a new roof and gutters and replacing 4 windows. Of all the companies AMDG's estimate came in at the best value During all aspects of the job, from estimate/quote to scheduling and to performing the work, the whole team workers, contractors, subcontractors and office personnel were courteous and respectful. There were some times that times had to change or be moved around but they kept us up to date with those developments. At all times of the project I felt well informed of what was happening. Both Chris in the office and Tony on site kept us up to date with what was going on with the work. Tony really took care to make sure we were taken care of as the customer with updates and addressing anything that we had questions on. Top notch service and highly recommend them for their work and integrity."
- "So this is my second experience with AMDG. I used them in 2017 for a Hardie Board siding installation on my house. This time involved replacing the front half of the roof on my house and installing a new porch ceiling that was water damaged when the roof leaked. The crew who replaced the roof were efficient and neat. The crew who replaced the porch ceiling were outstanding and did a beautiful job. A couple issues which occurred during the process were immediately addressed and rectified. Thank you to Jason, Chris, Paul and Tony for your immediate responses and attention to customer service. Highly recommend."
- "Jason was prompt in his timing. Very thorough in his review of our roof and provided an honest assessment of what needed to be done and next steps. Excellent service provided, we will use AMDG on all future projects."
- "Our house was due for some upgrades. We replaced our siding, windows, gutters and added gutter guards. tl;dr 3 out of 5 Cost matched original estimate. They did not run away with our money. Some of the work was sloppy. They subcontracted out every aspect of our project. Subcontracting out work could be fine, but not when the finished job looks shoddy and they don't care about cleaning up or walking all over your plants. AMDG's estimate was tied as one of the lower ones, but none of the other companies subcontracted out their work. They did finish the whole job in about a week so it was quick, but there wasn't a site manager available while these people were working. He showed for maybe 10 minutes a day. I had the same issue as another reviewer where AMDG was not as responsive once we signed the contract. We paid our deposit and they could not give us a start date. They just wouldn't respond. Then they said there was a delay with getting the Hardie siding. They started a month later than we expected. We were given a small discount for the inconvenience. I have pointed out several issues with the work to the project manager, , like that the newly installed siding was visibly dirty, unfilled holes in the siding and trim, a squeaky window, and others. The subcontractors rushed so much that it looks like a child smeared the caulk around the doors. Some of the items have been addressed, but not all. It's been over 6 months, and I feel I can now write a fair and honest review and have given them the ample time to try to fix the issues I brought up. Attached some photos for reference."
- "The guys did a great job on out building!"
- "After several years and just as many roofers, my studio roof is now solid! I waiting until now - after three days of heavy, wind-driven rain to write this. Thank you AMDG for making it happen!!"
- "Called AMDG for a roof estimate on a flat roof I have. The roof is currently leaking in the back but was aware that roof was in bad shape and was looking to get the whole roof redone. They sent Jason out to give me an estimate on Tuesday but he didnt even climbed on the roof (I have cameras). When I called back he said because no one answered the door he didnt go up, but the voice mail I have specifically says that no one had to be home for the estimate to get done. So they sent another 2 people out now for the second time to do an estimate. They climbed up took pictures I let them in to see the leak which they also took pictures of and said someone would contact me within a couple days. Today I got a call (from Jason) saying that after looking at the pictures amdg does not want to do the roof for there is "too much going on with my roof"(Direct quote from jason). My husband works in Construction and I have never in my life heard anything so absurd. I asked what they found that was "to much for them" that needed to be done n why they didnt want anything to do with it. He said the front porch shingle roof is in bad shape (which I already knew), the front flat roof is holding water and needs a drain box (because there is no drain box which I knew). The back is leaking (which is mainly why I wanted a new roof). Oh and that my roof is pitched in 2 different directions (oh maybe because my roof has a slight A-frame so yes it slopes to to both the front and back). Anyone who does roofing will know that these are common problems with roofs. I do know a little and like I said yes I know my roof is leaking and holding water, that my roof has 3 layers so it must be torn off wood and all since the wood is rotted (You can tell when u walk on it) or as many say torn and redecked. So If your tearing everything off and redoing the whole roof how is that to much going on compared to any other roof getting redone? To top it off Jason tells me he knows someone( a family member) who does his own sidework and for me to give him a call and he would be able to come give me an estimate. So I call and ask if he's licensed and insured...and what do u think...NOPE. so let me have an unlicensed uninsured person, not even a business come do my roof because my roof has "to much going on" for AMDG to do it themselves."
- "AMDG replaced the roof on my house this summer. They did a great job at a fair price. Communication and follow-up were excellent. I recommend them with confidence."
- "AMDG did a awesome job on my siding where it needed to be replaced. At first there was a communication issue on how I wanted it to look. I called, and the next day they came out and fixed it. It looks great!"
- "I own a chimney company, so I see other contractors' work all of the time. This company consistently does great work, and they're who I use on my house."
"PROFESSIONAL & KNOWLEDGEABLE"
"Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
"OVERALL GOOD JOB BUT...."
- "PROFESSIONAL & KNOWLEDGEABLE"
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "OVERALL GOOD JOB BUT...."
- "JASON WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL"
- "Great Family Owned Business"
- "Entire staff was very professional and courteous"
- "are very honest and stand by the product."
- "dleivered on their promises"
- "provide quality installation at an affordable price."
- "are honest and finish the final details"
- "ARE PROFESSIONAL COURTEOUS AND MET MY EXPECTATIONS"
- "are honest and professional."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Are serious about delivering the best possible service & materials to their customers."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "Customer asked us not to share his/her review."
- "are professional courteous and how great communication with their customers"
- "did a very good job"
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Installed Roofs Near You
Find Other Roofing Contractors Nearby
- Morton Roofing
- Ridley Roofing
- Rutledge Roofing
- Aldan Roofing
- Clifton Heights Roofing
- Clifton Hts Roofing
- Primos Roofing
- Primos Secane Roofing
- Secane Roofing
- Westbrook Park Roofing
- Swarthmore Roofing
- Drexel Hill Roofing
- Drexelbrook Roofing
- Oakview Roofing
- Pilgrim Gardens Roofing
- Pilgrim Gdns Roofing
- Holmes Roofing
- Folsom Roofing