This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Just had my black metal roof done. Would like to thank, Gary Brown, the estimator. The roofing crew-Nevin, Nick, Hunter, and Dustin. Great quality,professional,particular, workmanship. Recommend Roofman. appreciate you all, thanks Anita"
"I am very impressed with the service we received from Roofman. The original quote was very detailed and professional including info about the materials that would be used. The sales person dropped off larger samples of shingles upon our request to help us with choosing the colour we wanted. They arrived on time on the day they said they’d begin the work. They were professional and polite. They laid down tarps to catch the majority of the old shingles and nails. They tied the empty bags into knots that had contained the new shingles so that they wouldn’t blow away once they were thrown down off the roof. They used a special magnetic roller to collect any nails that had been missed. They moved my kids toys away from the house but moved them back to their original position before they left. They played music but at a very reasonable volume so as not to bother our neighbours. They also sent quite a few employees so the work was done quickly. I would highly recommend Roofman to anyone needing to have work done on their roof or gutters."
"This is my 2nd roof with roofman (on different houses) and they did both wonderfully. Finished in a day, cleaned up well. The roof looks great and can sleep well knowing it won't leak."
- "Just had my black metal roof done. Would like to thank, Gary Brown, the estimator. The roofing crew-Nevin, Nick, Hunter, and Dustin. Great quality,professional,particular, workmanship. Recommend Roofman. appreciate you all, thanks Anita"
- "I am very impressed with the service we received from Roofman. The original quote was very detailed and professional including info about the materials that would be used. The sales person dropped off larger samples of shingles upon our request to help us with choosing the colour we wanted. They arrived on time on the day they said they’d begin the work. They were professional and polite. They laid down tarps to catch the majority of the old shingles and nails. They tied the empty bags into knots that had contained the new shingles so that they wouldn’t blow away once they were thrown down off the roof. They used a special magnetic roller to collect any nails that had been missed. They moved my kids toys away from the house but moved them back to their original position before they left. They played music but at a very reasonable volume so as not to bother our neighbours. They also sent quite a few employees so the work was done quickly. I would highly recommend Roofman to anyone needing to have work done on their roof or gutters."
- "This is my 2nd roof with roofman (on different houses) and they did both wonderfully. Finished in a day, cleaned up well. The roof looks great and can sleep well knowing it won't leak."
- "I was very impressed with The Roofman. We had our roof shingles taken down and a new roof replaced with metal drip edge flashing, GAF Weather watch ice shield, and GAF Timberline shingles installed. They came at the time agreed, were on time for both days, and did all they said they would. They did extra by replacing rotted and poorly positioned boards before applying the new materials. What I was most impressed with was the attitude of the workers as they worked like a team, were always polite. They took time with me when I had questions and all their demeaner was very professional. I was very pleased with all their performance."
- "They really know what they are doing Very professional and great customer service"
- "The crew arrived when they promised, did the work quickly and well. Came and went with no muss and fuss. Price was lower that the original estimate."
- "The roofers responded quickly and were very professional. They did a great repair of shingles that had blown off. They also checked over the entire roof and did additional minor repairs at no additional charge."
- "I can’t say enough good things about the RoofMan. I have a very unique corner and valley on my roof that leads to a massive amount of ice damming. Eventually it tore apart my siding and leaked into my house causing $30k+ in damages. I tried reaching out to many roofing companies and kept getting similar answers. Either they didn’t want to take in the job because it was out of their comfort zone or they just didn’t know how to deal with it. And the few that did offer suggestions just didn’t make sense. I knew where the problem was coming from but none of them would listen. I’m not a roofer but I’ve worked in the trades my whole life. And after the walls that had to be torn down from the inside exposed the real problem I still couldn’t get them to listen. That’s when I got in touch with Chris at the RoofMan. He took the time to listen to me, then come check out the problem and then help come up with a solution. He sent his guy Greg who’s custom problem expert. Between the two of them they were able to make the repair. Actually more than that…they went above and beyond and made fixes in that corner that weren’t included in the original plan. These guys know their stuff. I sleep much easier now. I HIGHLY recommend the RoofMan."
- "Highly professional approach. The roof was re-designed for greater efficiency and longevity. The staff was cordial and professional. The work has been completed on schedule. We will definitely hire this company for any future projects."
- "I had a leak on an old roof. Greg from Service gave the situation the attention it required with a couple of solutions but unfortunately the repair wasn't enough to address the issue. We moved forward with a full roof replacement of a 3 shingle layer roof. Gary from Sales quoted a competitive price with no pressure, Rob from scheduling was able to get our roof scheduled prior to Xmas. The roofers encountered a roof that was difficult to prep but they persevered through the job and varying weather. I'd recommend Roofman and will have them back to do the garage roof and quote on the eveastrough."
- "I would recommend the Roofman to anyone. Great service and price."
- "The salesman got back to me when nobody else did. The guys worked for 3 days on the hottest week of the summer. They were all very polite, respectful and friendly and always made sure to keep their work area safe and clean. They even took extra care to cover my plants and windows from debris. They made sure I was happy before sending the bill. Wish there were more companies like this around!"
- "Mike was super helpful with suggestions. He was clearly more interested in giving us the best possible advice than making a quick buck. Would recommend and will be back if we need anything else roof-related in the future!"
- "After trying to contact about 4 companies in Kitchener , the Roofman was the only one to respond and I am happy they did. They came out and did a professional fix on my leaky roof which was around a bathroom vent. Roger and his coworker were very polite and did a great job as well as explained everything they needed to do to get it done. No mess was left and I felt extremely comfortable with the crew and the work. I would highly recommend this company. I will difinitely use them for my next roofing job. Thanks! D.T"
- "I just picked them out of the yellow pages, i emailed them and they got back to me the same day. I needed a vent hole cut into my flat roof for a sanitary vent, new flashing around my chimney, and the whole flat roof redone. I told them i would like this all done while i was on vacation.. Kathleen in the office is polite and when she says she will do something,she does it. The crew guys are great Martin, Greg, and Chris all worked hard in the heat and they didn't stop until it was finished. I would recommend this company to anyone."
- "excellent service the crew was all pro and efficient, pleasant, clean up like they were never there, very pleased, thanks guys, definitely recommend them to anyone who is in need"
- "Mike G. came to provide us with a quote to redo our roof, at our request. He was extremely transparent and professional in his interactions. We had previously been told by 3 other roofing companies that we needed to have our roof re-done immediately, however Mike was thorough in explaining why that was not the case and why we should NOT redo the roof yet. We appreciate his honesty and thoughtful approach, rather than simply providing a quote to complete work that is not necessary."
- "Mike was super helpful in suggesting the best solution to our problem with ice damming on our roof. He noticed things we didn't even realize were problems yet, and was clearly more interested in giving us the best possible advice than making a quick buck. Would recommend and will be back if we need anything else roof-related in the future!"
- "Mike from the Roofman called me back to talk about a request I had placed via their website. I was looking for a quote on insulating my walk up attic. Mike provided me with a lot of good resources and advice and talked me through the process. Offered up a ton of good info and did this knowing that he wasn't going to win work, since they don't do insulation. Really appreciate the advice and resources shared. Thanks for the call back!"
- "The Roofman did a great job with our roof replacement and re-shingling. Brian was our sales person for our project. He was responsive, knowledgeable and showed he cared about winning our business. Rob was our coordinator for the project. He went the extra mile to make sure the job was set up right and the clean up was done well. Greg was our on-site team lead and he was also awesome. Greg checked in with project updates, was really communicative and made sure I felt comfortable asking questions. He and his crew went the extra mile to make sure things were done right. Greg even fixed a window shutter that became detached from the wind while they were finishing the roof job. This didn't have anything to do with the roof but he just wanted to make sure nothing was left out of place when they were done the job. We had plywood put over the existing roof and the roof re-shingled with GAF Timberline weathered wood shingles. Overall we love how everything turned out. We found Roofman prices were competitive and their professionalism top-notch. Highly recommend working with Roofman."
- "The professionalism and service was top notch. No need to hassle over costs. Everything was explained in simple terms, from type of inspection to material. They also worked with our schedule which was very important. Cannot recommend them enough. You will not regret calling them."
- "The Roofman has provided stellar service. They are always on time, their prices are fair, and their work is done right. They are polite and professional and you can trust them for their integrity, professionalism, and excellent results. They have provided repairs, full new roofs, and advice. I would highly recommend their services. Mike and his team are my first call for any roofing needs."
- "Great company, would highly recommend for any roof project. The sales person was extremely knowledgeable, and went out of his way to explain all questions that I had. The instal team was very professional and courteous. Everything went exactly how I expected."
- "You really get what you pay for with these guys. I was worried about how to go about getting estimates for my roof but, The Roofman made the whole process a breeze. Compared to some other estimates I got they were extremely proffessional and thorough. I did not feel pressured with sales tactics, they simply presented me with the facts. The estimator I dealt with was Rhys and, I would definitely recommend asking for him although I am sure they are all amazing! When it came time to doing the work the crew showed up and they were extremely polite and respectful of my property. The clean up was amazing and my new roof with ridge venting looks so sharp. Most importantly, I feel safe knowing that I got one of the best warranties you can get on a roof. TEN STARS!"
- "I would like to express my gratitude to your organization for your professionalism and the expediency in which you completed this project. Your crew was courteous, knowledgeable and proficient. The project was completed on time and within budget. In short, we are completely satisfied with the project and our experience with your company. It is clear your organization is committed to excellence, and I will continue to recommend you company to anyone in need of roof work, whether big or small."
- "Amazing team work... best I have seen. They just did 40000 square foot roof for me. It was done on time and the price was also good. 100% satisfied."
- "Need the roof done ASAP and this company came through. They had an excellent reputation and their quote was fair. They noticed an area of the roof around a bathroom exhaust vent that needed repair. They fixed it and moved the vent into a more suitable location. I definitely appreciated their honesty. Quality work."
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Kitchener Roofing Contractors
- Bloomingdale Roofing Contractors
- Waterloo Roofing Contractors
- Conestogo Roofing Contractors
- Breslau Roofing Contractors
- St Jacobs Roofing Contractors
- Maryhill Roofing Contractors
- Township Of Wilmot Roofing Contractors
- New Dundee Roofing Contractors
- Petersburg Roofing Contractors
- West Montrose Roofing Contractors
- St Clements Roofing Contractors
- Elmira Roofing Contractors
- Cambridge Roofing Contractors
- Hawkesville Roofing Contractors
- Plattsville Roofing Contractors
- St Agatha Roofing Contractors
- Baden Roofing Contractors