This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Ryan has been terrific at patching a number of leaks and correcting issues from another company's poor roof installation from years ago. Responsive, communicative, personable and professional. Couldn't ask for more!"
"Top notch service from start to finish! Bryan was wonderful, helping up front to explain options for replacing our shingles with a metal roof. We opted for the standing seam and it looks fabulous! Installers were amazing and kept the job site immaculately clean at the end of each day’s work. After the install, Bryan came back by to thank us and check out the new roof. Office staff were friendly and helpful whenever we reached out with any questions as well. If you have a project, I’d highly suggest checking them out. Thank you to everyone at Stark!"
"Great customer service from the first call through completion of job. Tim and Marty super nice. Answered all my questions in a pleasant and professional manner. Fixed my gutter issues, but if need repairs or new roof, Stark Roofing will be company I call."
- "Ryan has been terrific at patching a number of leaks and correcting issues from another company's poor roof installation from years ago. Responsive, communicative, personable and professional. Couldn't ask for more!"
- "Top notch service from start to finish! Bryan was wonderful, helping up front to explain options for replacing our shingles with a metal roof. We opted for the standing seam and it looks fabulous! Installers were amazing and kept the job site immaculately clean at the end of each day’s work. After the install, Bryan came back by to thank us and check out the new roof. Office staff were friendly and helpful whenever we reached out with any questions as well. If you have a project, I’d highly suggest checking them out. Thank you to everyone at Stark!"
- "Great customer service from the first call through completion of job. Tim and Marty super nice. Answered all my questions in a pleasant and professional manner. Fixed my gutter issues, but if need repairs or new roof, Stark Roofing will be company I call."
- "A big thank you to Rob who provided great customer service, promptly returning my calls and texts and knew exactly what was needed to complete my home improvement project (soffit, fascia, gutters, and a soffit ceiling for my carport). He also included additional improvements I had not considered. I’m so please with the workmanship of Jason and Jeff. They are meticulous and hard working. Marty showed up both days to assist in getting the work done in a timely manner. Everyone involved was polite and respectful of my property. I highly recommend Stark Roofing."
- "Stop reading reviews and just call them! You won’t be disappointed. We used them in 2020 for siding and gutters at our old house and then again for roof, siding, and gutters for our new house in 2021. I didn’t even call other companies to get bids the 2nd time around because I knew we wanted someone we could trust..and Stark was it. Tim is a fantastic project manager. He is professional, personable, and knowledgeable. The house turned out great!! I would highly recommend these guys!"
- "Dave and I cannot say enough great things about Stark Roofing and their team. Tim has been amazing to work with & so responsive. They tore off our old roof and had our new roof installed in less than one day. The team also did a great job with clean up. I highly recommend Stark Roofing!"
- "Wow! What a great company. We had wind damage on a 15ish year old roof. When we called State Farm they couldn't cover it, but suggested Stark Roofing. We got bids from Stark and two other companies and Stark came in WAY lower. Not only that they were incredibly responsive, were on time, had the color and type of roof we wanted, were incredibly neat and tidy (is that even possible for roofers??!), and also were able to add vents to keep our old house cooler and fixed a gutter that was not working properly. In the process a garage window got cracked and they immediately said they would arrange to have it replaced at no cost - and did!"
- "I had hired another company to repair a hole in my roof caused by a branch that fell during a storm. After months of runaround from that company, I contacted Stark Roofing to complete the repair. They responded immediately, came out to give me an estimate the next business day, and completed the repair the next week. I should have contacted Stark Roofing from the beginning and will use them for any future roofing needs and recommend them to everyone I know."
- "Starks Roofing did a Beautiful job on my home .. They were very professional and prompt .. Very knowledgeable about what they do..Your in Good hands with Stark Roofing..."
- "Stark roofing exceeded our expectations. Their craftmanship is awesome. They are very detail orientated. Tim Williamson even found gutters to match our roof color. There was not one aspect of this project that Tim would not address. Tim wasn't happy until we were totally happy with everything. Tim is customer service. Thank you and your crew for an awesome metal roof and gutters."
- "Needed a roof estimate in preparation for selling our house. Tim came out and worked up 2 different estimates for us, repair vs complete replacement and took the time to go over both estimates in detail as well as answer all questions and concerns. Tim's honesty, professionalism, and responsiveness are TOP NOTCH! I have needed a lien waiver and roof condition report since then and Tim as well as anyone I have come into contact with has been more than helpful and kind! If I ever need ANY roof work again, I know who I'm calling!!"
- "Although our solid oak barn is 135 years old, Stark Roofing stepped right in to replace ancient tin roof panels damaged by wind then actually cut off rusted panel ends to install fascia boards on which to hang new gutters. Unbelievable job beautifully managed by Tim. No other roofing company would touch it, and now it will surely last another 100 years."
- "Leak after numerous attempts to fix with silicone caulk. Gutters too small for drainage. They should have known. 1 year later leak more than old gutters. I don’t recommend. Stay away!!"
- "We had Stark Roofing replace our roof, skylights, and gutters. I had three different bids and went with Stark Roofing. They were competitive and I appreciated how promptly Bryan always responded. We had the work done during the spring so we had to work around rain but they were always prompt and efficient, they cleaned up the property thoroughly, and were always polite and responsive. We ended up changing our plan with the gutters because we ran into issues with a separate project (exterior drainage) and Bryan listened to my suggestions and concerns and we ended up with a solution that looks nice and is working well. I received my paperwork promptly. The entire process was smooth and I am very pleased overall. I recommend Stark Roofing."
- "Great work! They showed up when they said they’d be there and did a beautiful job. Workers were very polite and left the job better than they found it. Thank you Rob Stark."
- "I’ve been wanting to write a review for this company for over a week now. I wanna start with what may or may not be important to people reading this. Stark roofing was not the highest and not the cheapest bid we had. We had gotten a few of them. WHAT SOLD me on this company was the Customer Service we personally received from Rob Stark. The immediate call backs, text, updates. Figures that I asked after changing my mind a ton of times! Never feeling that I was bugging them or that they didn’t have the time to take out to try to explain the different options I kept coming up with. HOWEVER the timely manner, the unbelievable fantastic job, the prep and the clean up after was awesome. EVEN after the job was completed Rob Stark himself took the time and said to look over everything and make sure we are happy. Then we finalized the bill came by himself with the paperwork and was then inspecting the finish up to his standards. I can not say enough about this company but WOW what a CLASS ACT!!!! Sincerely VERY happy customer. Stacy W."
- "The bid and actual gutter job were great but unfortunately the customer service was not. Once we accepted the bid we were told we would be put on the schedule which was a few weeks out. 2 weeks went by and we never heard anything so I called and they gave us a date. That day came and nobody showed up. We never heard from them so my husband called and the project manager never really gave us a reason as to why it wasn't done. No apology, just a new date. Again, that day came and nobody showed or called. When we called they said they accidentally told us the wrong date and they'd be by either Friday or Monday. They ended up coming around 3 p.m. on Monday and replaced our gutters and left promptly. I love supporting locally owned businesses so Im not saying don't use them. I'm just a bit disappointed with our experience and will be leery if we use them in the future."
- "Rob worked with insurance agent, pointed out hail damage, etc.. Very satisfied with business and installation. Cleanup was good too! Hard working crew!"
- "Absolutely fantastic customer service. I could not recommend Stark roofing more! Professional, polite, and honest! Had a hole patched in our roof in less than 10 minutes, We will be returning customers!"
- "Fantastic customer service! Look no further for a reliable honest roofing company. Our roof was leaking and we are expecting a baby so needed it fixed asap. Ryan from stark came out and had the roof patched in less then 10 minutes, He was extremely polite and professional. We will need our roof replaced in a few years and will be using Stark roofing again!"
- "I had to have my roof replaced due to wind damage. StateFarm was a nightmare to deal with. Kory, Tim and Rob made the whole thing a lot easier. They really do have the customers best interests in mind. Communication was top notch and the roof turned out great. I highly recommend Starh Roofing!"
- "I highly recommend Stark Roofing! I am a very picky person and like things done correctly. Stark exceeded my expectations. Korry went above and beyond for us. We had 36k in damage to our home from a hail storm. Korry Came out to our house and met with the insurance adjuster to insure he found everything that needed to be repaired/replaced. When the insurance company did not come up with a dollar amount (24k) that would cover what needed to be covered, Korry contacted the insurance company and came out to our house once again to meet with a second adjuster. When all was said and done, the adjustment increased the amount another 11k. Everyday the workers were here, Korry was here also making sure everything was done and done correctly. There was a day Korry was going to be late and Mr. Stark himself sat here while the workers worked. Not only did we have Stark replace our roof, we also had them replace all the siding. This was the first time in 30 years we had to file a homeowners claim and Korry walked us through the entire process. Thank you Korry. I highly recommend Stark Roofing!!"
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Byrnes Mill Roofing Contractors
- High Ridge Roofing Contractors
- La Barque Crk Roofing Contractors
- Cedar Hill Roofing Contractors
- Lake Adelle Roofing Contractors
- Allenton Roofing Contractors
- Crescent Roofing Contractors
- Eureka Roofing Contractors
- Hoene Spring Roofing Contractors
- Times Beach Roofing Contractors
- Antonia Roofing Contractors
- Otto Roofing Contractors
- Sulphur Spg Roofing Contractors
- Sulphur Springs Roofing Contractors
- Murphy Roofing Contractors
- Barnhart Roofing Contractors
- Fenton Roofing Contractors
- Arnold Roofing Contractors