This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Complete roof replacement, brand new gutters, gutter guards, and downspouts. Ask for Fred Medlin! Fred was excellent in communicating and making us feel at ease during the entire process. Our new roof looks great and really improves the curb appeal of our house. Pricing was also competitive. I would highly recommend!!"
"Complete roof replacement, brand new gutters, gutter guards, and downspouts. Ask for Fred Astaire! Fred was excellent in communicating and making us feel at ease during the entire process. Our new roof looks great and really improves the curb appeal of our house. Pricing was also competitive. I would highly recommend!!"
"We do not know how you could find a better company for your roofing work. I will be forever grateful for the day I called Roofwerks. From the supervisor that answered my questions during that call, to our project supervisor, to the skilled men and women who didn't miss a detail and all the wonderful office staff... everyone was the same: Five Star!!! All things and all interactions were of the utmost integrity and quality. Our entire roof needed replacing and the shingling, the impeccable flashing work, the attention to detail... it's all beautiful. We urge you to call them first!"
- "Complete roof replacement, brand new gutters, gutter guards, and downspouts. Ask for Fred Medlin! Fred was excellent in communicating and making us feel at ease during the entire process. Our new roof looks great and really improves the curb appeal of our house. Pricing was also competitive. I would highly recommend!!"
- "Complete roof replacement, brand new gutters, gutter guards, and downspouts. Ask for Fred Astaire! Fred was excellent in communicating and making us feel at ease during the entire process. Our new roof looks great and really improves the curb appeal of our house. Pricing was also competitive. I would highly recommend!!"
- "We do not know how you could find a better company for your roofing work. I will be forever grateful for the day I called Roofwerks. From the supervisor that answered my questions during that call, to our project supervisor, to the skilled men and women who didn't miss a detail and all the wonderful office staff... everyone was the same: Five Star!!! All things and all interactions were of the utmost integrity and quality. Our entire roof needed replacing and the shingling, the impeccable flashing work, the attention to detail... it's all beautiful. We urge you to call them first!"
- "Shane and the Roofwerks team were impressive from start to finish. We had our roof replaced due to wind damage and they made the process easy and seamless. Shane was very professional and knowledgeable; so much so that I was afraid of what the quote would be as a company this good surely had to cost an arm and a leg. We were pleasantly surprised at how competitive their pricing was and we appreciated their comprehensive quote. The work was done on the date promised and the installers did a great job. Shane provided multiple updates with pictures throughout the day to show us the progress of the replacement. A messy job for sure but the installers were very considerate of our property and did a fantastic job cleaning up. Even so, Shane came by later in the evening and spent nearly 45 min combing our yard and driveway with a magnetic sweeper to make sure there were no nails for our kids feet or our car tires to find. Their whole staff cared and it showed in their work and customer service. Our roof looks fantastic! We have recommended them to all our neighbors and would recommend them to any looking for a roof replacement."
- "My living room was as dark as a cave, so I asked Roofwerks to install two sun tunnels to let in more light. They came promptly for an estimate and two workmen arrived quickly to install. They worked professionally, efficiently, and very tidily. I heartily recommend them. My living room is much brighter now."
- "I was able to discuss my gutter issue with Kerry and he sent Alvaro over within 30 minutes of us talking. Alvaro has inspected and repaired my roof before, from an ice dam issue. Alvaro is super knowledgeable and kind. He came out most recently for water that had been spilling over the edge of my gutter. I assumed (based on my gutters being cleaned at the beginning of last winter) that my downspouts were not clogged. Alvaro cleaned my two downspouts and assessed potentially using some drip edge for an area. I cannot recommend Roofwerks more—and I’m happy to have a company that stands behind their work, and also believes in customer service! That’s not easy to find these days either. Best to you all, Loyd"
- "Really enjoyed my interactions with this company. From the time I called to the inspection and repair. Everything was easy, painless, and ran smoothly. I will definitely use them in the future and would recommend to anyone. The workers made me feel comfortable, updated me and what they saw and we're doing and what the end result was for my repair. Very happy with my experience."
- "We have used Roofwerks twice now for 2 different houses, to do several roof repairs. We had a great experience with them both times. They do quality work and everyone including office staff and those in the field, are professional, efficient, and responsive. They show up on time and clean up thoroughly when the job is done. Great communication. Highly recommend."
- "Can't say enough good things about this company. They replaced our roof and installed a skylight (sun tunnel). From our first meeting to discuss the project, to the installations, and the post roof install inspection, the staff was the best. Cost was competitive, and they went out of their way to accommodate our needs. You can't go wrong with these guys!"
- "Excellent experience from the initial estimate all the way through to cleaning up my yard! Shane Donavant kept us informed via text pics during the installation process and followed up with us a few days later. Honestly, the crew was amazing. On time, polite and hard working. Absolutely recommend this company!"
- "The company did a roof replacement for my mom who, being blind, is very skeptical of new people around her. Fred made her feel very comfortable and she is still talking about how patient, polite, and professional he was weeks later. And when he came with a thank you basket, she really was singing the company’s praises. I would recommend this company over and over again. I hope they decide to do solar roofs soon."
- "The roof repair and replace was very professional and looks great. Shane Donavant was extremely responsive and patiently answered my questions and concerns. The job was done in 1 day when other roofers said 2-3 days. The crew was polite and cared for my property and cleaned up thoroughly. The gutters look great and their gutter crew went above and beyond the contracted work and even changed a spotlight for me. I couldn’t be happier and am thrilled about how well our experience was with Shane and Roofwerks."
- "Obviously, getting a new roof is not much fun. Fred and Roofwerks were very professional and friendly. Their value system appears to be related to excellent customer service which is needed in many industries these days. I highly recommend this company."
- "Shane was our project manager and made the entire process for us smooth and easy- starting from the inspection and ending up with a new roof installation. He provided us all the necessary details about the project, so we knew what to expect. He also made the final check to ensure the roof was installed properly. Thanks Roofwerks for the job done!"
- "This is one of the best companies in Raleigh to work with. They are organized, thorough, prompt and communicate well. They are also meticulous in their work and cleanup and send photos of the finished repair. I highly recommend them."
- "The Roofwerks roofing crew that worked on my parents house was exceptional. Every person I talked to at the company was friendly and knowledgeable. From start to finish there was excellent communication and workmanship, from proof of insurance for roofing, scheduling, installation and cleanup. They provided options and recommendations after going through the assessment with us, and then helped us pick the perfect color for the new roof and replaced the old gutters with larger, seamless gutters and downspouts. The whole crew was professional in every way. We worked with John Sawyer and he kept us well-informed and answered any questions we had. He made my parents feel safe and comfortable as they entered and exited the house. I highly recommend Roofwerks-first class operation all the way!"
- "The company replaced our very old chimney with a brand new recently. The service was very good. We were informed well for each steps: estimating the cost, ordering the new chimney, when to install the new chimney. The whole process was very smooth. We didn’t have wait home."
- "Great experience from start to finish. Shane was very professional and communicative throughout the entire process, providing pictures at every stage. All work was done as promised and the cleanup was thorough. The price was fair and reasonable for the work performed. I would definitely recommend Roofwerks."
- "This’s one of great experience that I ever had. This company demonstrated experience and professionalism along with all employees. The Field Manager Mr Donovan was on time, respectful, keep us informed all the time with text and pictures. I will give this company a 5/5 star. They deserve it."
- "The Roofwerks team was excellent through the entire process of requesting a quote to post-installation cleanup. Shane, our project manager, was attentive and responsive, keeping us up to date on an ongoing basis, during planning, construction, and as followup. He was candid in answering questions about products, pricing and scheduling, helpfully sent photos of damage they encountered during their work, and came back to the property to carefully do a magnet sweep for nails when all of the work was complete. The installation team was respectful and courteous. In all, Shane and the team reduced the stress of the project for us. The new roof and gutters look fantastic. We would gladly sign on to work with them again."
- "Great to work with. No pushy sales. They work on your schedule, and will look after your needs. Shane was great from the first day we established contact and checked on us throughout the entire process and about 15 days after the work was completed."
- "We loved working with RoofWerks and suggested them to our neighbors who also used them for their new roof. We worked closely with Joe Dyer and he was always available for questions. They got the roof done quickly and cleaned up very well. We needed on gutter adjustment after installation and they were out the same day to fix the issue."
- "Joe and the whole team were excellent. They keep us informed. The installation team cleaned up and left everything the same way it was when they started. Joe sent me photos of the progress and texted me to make sure I was happy. The team at Roofwerks is top of the line."
- "Joe was very thorough and helpful. His team worked efficiently and put on a good quality roof. I would definitely recommend Joe and Roofwerks."
- "Joe Dyer was our rep. First he was very helpful navigating us through our initial inspection and Insurance appraisal. He made good suggestions in choosing the best product and in our case recommending metal roof in some flatter sections. The installers did a good job. The finished product looks great. I would recommend Roofwerks and Joe Dyer for your needs."
- "Received a recommendation to use Roofwerks but unfortunately at the end, not really impressed with this business - Asked them to come out and evaluate a roof issue. Was told there was a fee to show up and any repair onsite would be initial fee + materials. If the repair was more involved than a short visit, they'd e-mail me a quotation. Seemed very fair. Two gentlemen showed up, inspected the issue, told me they couldn't do anything due to a flashing issue and I'd receive a quotation shortly for repair. Roughly 10 days later receive an invoice from the company with no explanation - inquire about the details behind it, and when I'll receive the estimate for repair (I was told they would be combined). Was instructed, I still had to pay the original fee for them to show up, and someone would be in contact the next business day. Everyone was super friendly, but I'm not going to beg for an opportunity to give them money if its this hard to get a quote. Never received anything - no communication or follow-up."
- "Ask for Fred Medlin. Super nice and super responsive. Not a cheesy sales guy. I recommend him 110%."
- "Roofwerks was great! We had a leak in our roof, they responded fast, provided an estimate and was able to get started quickly. They continued to check on progress and make sure the work was done correctly each step of the way. We look forward to having them back to add gutters."
- "I was impressed from the initial contact to the end. Roofwerks and Shane Donavant were amazing. They provided a quote quickly, kept us informed throughout the process, did what they said they would do in the time they said it would take and the quality workmanship was superior. Even sent photos and updates daily as the work progressed. Shane was a magnificent ambassador for Roofwerks. We could not have been happier. Roof replacement was something we were apprehensive about before we started calling for estimates. However, as soon as I spoke with Roofwerks I knew we found the company we needed. Abundant thanks to all at Roofwerks especially Shane! #madeourlifeeasier"
- "We highly recommend this local business and specifically Shane Donavant and his team of roofing professionals. Shane was responsive, provided photo updates and checked in at every stage. The team was amazing! They arrived on time, were courteous, prepared, diligent and quite honestly were the hardest working people we have ever had at our home. Our neighbors also commented on their skill, efficiency and work ethic. Shane knew the team well, this was important to us. The quality and care that were delivered surpassed our expectations."
- "Shane and the crew at Roofwerks were up front about the process and pricing, punctual, and installed a great looking roof for a really great value."
- "Fred at Roofwerks was awesome to work with. They installed 6 inch black gutters along with Mastershield Gutter Guards and we got fancy with a copper rain chain. I am so pleased with the way it turned out. It looks AMAZING!!! Fred was quick to come out and give me an estimate and we got on the schedule ASAP. The crew performed the job with the highest level of professionalism, they were extremely courteous and they left our home free of debris. I am a very satisfied customer & I highly recommend Fred and Roofwerks."
- "We chose Roofwerks because of the quality of their work, reasonable price, and their responsiveness. Shane kept us up to date with every aspect of our project. There were no surprises. Roof installers took their time to make sure the job was done right. These guys take pride in their work and have no high pressure sales tactics."
- "Fred of RoofWerks presented a cordial, professional demeanor. Polite and knowledgeable. Patiently helped us evaluate the options and choose a new roofing. Fred's crew was outstanding - timely, efficient. Excellent work. Cleaned up the work area. Very pleased with the job. Thanks! -Dwight"
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Nc State University Roofing Contractors
- Ncsu Student Housing Roofing Contractors
- State University Roofing Contractors
- Cameron Village Roofing Contractors
- Raleigh Roofing Contractors
- Five Points Roofing Contractors
- Mccullers Roofing Contractors
- Cary Roofing Contractors
- Crabtree Valley Roofing Contractors
- Duraleigh Roofing Contractors
- Apex Roofing Contractors
- Wake Crossroads Roofing Contractors
- Wilders Grove Roofing Contractors
- Westgate Roofing Contractors
- Morrisville Roofing Contractors
- Garner Roofing Contractors
- Brentwood Roofing Contractors
- North Hills Roofing Contractors