Roof Solutions takes tremendous pride in our reputation as a reliable, knowledgeable, and consistent company & we work very hard to maintain this level of trust with our customers. Each of our technicians is required to complete annual training to stay current with industry specifications and OSHA safety requirements. We look forward to working with you on your next roofing project.
"Great roofing contractor! We've used them at our brewery for years with high quality service and responsiveness!"
"Came out quickly to repair our damages roof. They made quick work of the repair at a fair price."
"Great sound company. Matt and his team always do an excellent job for meat J M Wilkerson. always on top of issues and on schedule if not ahead. They have roofed several buildings and re-roofs for us. Highly recommend Roof Solutions for any project Sincerely Billy k Glaze"
- "Great roofing contractor! We've used them at our brewery for years with high quality service and responsiveness!"
- "Came out quickly to repair our damages roof. They made quick work of the repair at a fair price."
- "Great sound company. Matt and his team always do an excellent job for meat J M Wilkerson. always on top of issues and on schedule if not ahead. They have roofed several buildings and re-roofs for us. Highly recommend Roof Solutions for any project Sincerely Billy k Glaze"
- "I have used Roof Solutions for many years for our office complex. They get here quickly and somehow the technician's always find the roof leak and fix it fast and document all work with photos. I would not even consider using anyone else for my roof maintenance."
- "Roofing Solutions was our subcontractor on a Chiller Replacement project for the Grant Building 44 Broad Street in downtown Atlanta. They were very easy to work with and helpful as we had to open the roof on this 10 story occupied building for several days to remove the old equipment and install the new. During a very stormy weekend of 3/9/19, with Roofing Solutions help we built a water dam from the existing roofing material and with a good job of our men placing tarps and emergency pumps we were able to perform this work and keep the water out of the building opening. Mike Rich Project Manager M&E Service Co."
- "We have been using Roof Solutions at Providence Christian Academy for a few years. They are very responsive and do a great job."
- "Matt Robinson (President) and I met and agreed to work together. I am a GC and work with every major restaurant brand in ATL. Matt was as nice as he can be when I was sitting in front of him. He handled my first job and I paid him accordingly. The second job I asked him to complete his foreman and I met at the job. I was taking pictures and measurements of a different aspect of the job and foreman was measuring the downspouts that needed to be replaced. I was given a price and my customer signed the scope of work. 3 weeks later I get an email from Matt stating they needed another $500. I am quoting directly from Matt's email.... "I apologize but we didn't look at the job prior to giving you a budget price per your request. Ken said he met you at the store and you both looked at the conductor and saw the rust." The key point is this company's number one foreman (Ken) was at my job and completely missed the fact the conductor heads were rusted out and needed replaced. Then, Ken tried to throw me under the bus because he failed to go to his boss and clearly convey what was needed to complete the job properly OR Matt failed to compare the original quote with Ken's scope of work and modify the original quote to include the conductor heads. At no point was there any consideration of Matt biting the bullet since he or his foreman screwed up. It was either I go back to my customer and ask for more money which I was not going to do. Or, I eat the $500 and literally lose every bit of profit I had built into the job. Matt stepped up and settled for $400 so I only lost 80% of my profit. No apology... nothing. I told him I would eat the $400 because I wanted to maintain a good working relationship but any future issues regarding inaccurate/low bids would be his loss.... not mine. I contacted Matt last week for a new job. I had been out of state due to my father's death and the leak repair was a few days old. I spoke directly to Matt and asked him to "squeeze" the job into his schedule ASAP. Matt and I had an agreement that I would quote my customers a NTE amount of $800 to cover him sending 2 men to a job for half day. I agreed. It was my understanding that number was good throughout metro-ATL. My new job was in Commerce, GA which is outside the metro. He stated 80 miles from his shop. I expected a bigger NTE due to the additional mileage. Matt notified me he needed $1600 to go to Commerce.... DOUBLE to go an additional 30-40 miles. His email did not say NTE $1600.... just $1600 which seemed very high and DOUBLE THE EXISTING NTE amount and he agreed to go Tuesday, 5/14/19 and complete the repair. I replied back asking, "is that a NTE amount and if your guys are not on the roof but one hour are you still charging $1600"? Now remember, I just got screwed out of my profit $500 on the last job. Would you have not asked the same question to Matt? Find below his exact reply cut & pasted for your view: "I don't have time to try and negotiate the price on a $800 leak call that is 80 miles away while and also rearrange my crews' schedules to try and fit it in". My reply back to him is below literally cut/pasted from email to him: "I was not trying to negotiate. I am trying to accurately tell my customers what you will need to go do the work? I asked them to agree to $1000 NTE which they did. If you need more that is OK. I was just trying to get an idea what the distance/radius the $800 applied to and how much more I needed to ask for jobs farther out. I have already told them we were coming out. I have only asked you to do two jobs and do not understand why you are getting mad?" Matt did not return my call nor reply to my last email. I had to call my customer and explain I was trying to find a new roofing partner. I call this behavior "gutless". You can decide for yourself if you would work with someone with this character. I would never recommend this company to take your garbage out."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Austell Roofing Contractors
- Mableton Roofing Contractors
- Industrial Roofing Contractors
- Lithia Spgs Roofing Contractors
- Lithia Springs Roofing Contractors
- Clarkdale Roofing Contractors
- Smyrna Roofing Contractors
- Powder Spgs Roofing Contractors
- Powder Springs Roofing Contractors
- Cumberland Roofing Contractors
- Overlook Sru Roofing Contractors
- Vinings Roofing Contractors
- Vinnings Roofing Contractors
- Douglasville Roofing Contractors
- Dobbins Afb Roofing Contractors
- Dobbins Air Force Base Roofing Contractors
- Atlanta Naval Air Station Roofing Contractors
- Fort Mcpherson Roofing Contractors