This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"I had to cancel my appointment due to a conflict but they were easy to deal with and responsive. I will consider using them when my schedule opens back up."
"Top notch customer service, very friendly, quick, professional. 100% would recommend! Fixed my issue so fast!"
"Jeff was great! He took pictures of everything he found on the roof, explained it all, and fixed things quickly! I will definitely use Renco Roofing again!"
- "I had to cancel my appointment due to a conflict but they were easy to deal with and responsive. I will consider using them when my schedule opens back up."
- "Top notch customer service, very friendly, quick, professional. 100% would recommend! Fixed my issue so fast!"
- "Jeff was great! He took pictures of everything he found on the roof, explained it all, and fixed things quickly! I will definitely use Renco Roofing again!"
- "Renco Roofing was pleasantly above all other bidders. They were more professional, more responsive and their cost was middle line. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone."
- "Joe Adkins is Absolutely amazing what a wonderful and kind person this company really knows what they are doing . I highly recommend Renco roofing."
- "Had a very positive experience with Renco Roofing. From the initial meeting with the Sales person to obtain an estimate, through the actual installation (very good crew), to post job follow-up. They were professional all the way. THEY DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO! That is rare in this world, but so nice to know there is still a company that actually comes through!"
- "I've used Renco for years, and they do amazing work. They're honest, reliable, and dependable. They return phone calls promptly and on this last visit it was a quick repair and they didn't even charge me for the visit. I honestly cannot recommend them enough. If you have roof issues, I wholeheartedly recommend this company."
- "Renco has repaired my roof twice and has repaired the roofs of friends and family. My favorite thing about them is that they are trustworthy."
- "RENCO Roofing is the BEST! Professional from start to finish, are responsive, and best part they are On Time which is very hard to find these days. Thanks RENCO I have used them twice and both times were fantastic service."
- "Lars and the team did a outstanding job at a decent price. Will be recommending them as often as I can!"
- "Very professional and informative. Arrived early for appointment (called to be sure early was ok). Explained what they were doing and what we need to prepare for as our 20 year old roof continues to age. I would highly recommend!"
- "Renco has done 2 roofs for me. Highly recommend Lars as their representative. Both jobs were seamless. All emails and all phone calls weer answered. Good job and great clean up afterwards."
- "Everyone here is p••••d off over this roofing job. These guys were supposed to be here for three days. Two weeks later and we’re still dealing with them. They were supposed to start at 8:00, but they’d start before 7:00. That is if there wasn’t any clouds in the sky. If there was any sight of clouds they’d stop and go home, even if it’s not raining, and not going to rain. Then they wouldn’t come back the next day. Like they went to a different job, instead of completing their contract as close to on time as possible. They had Cox come out and dangle temporary cords down the walls the entire time. None of the other communications companies like Century Link were notified, and they just cut through all of the Internet lines killing it for every tenant that isn’t a Cox customer. No warning, no apology, no anything except indifference over destroying some people’s ability to work from home during a pandemic lockdown. I understand redoing a roof is messy, but there was roof garbage everywhere. We had to clean up the walkways and other stuff ourselves. That’s not even counting the unbelievable cacophony that shook our building on the penultimate day that they were here. Then they told us they were done, only to show up the next day to do more work. In my day, when you quoted a finish time, and signed papers or shook hands, you stuck to it."
- "Being as I’m a resident of a current complex they are repairing and I am hearing more of the noise on because I am on the second floor, these are my complaints. They are blatantly dropping heaving items multiple times. I understand repairs but are you trying to add more things to be repaired in what you are dropping not to mention just because you are repairing the roof does not mean that you need to go out of your way to drop items all over and by a tenants window. Not only am I and probably several others working from home right now but this is uncalled for. I have family who works in construction and who even agree from the videos I have sent them. I mean dropping and being so darn loud I have had pictures fall from the wall. If the tenants are informed you will be on the roof at 8 am then why are you on the roof at 6:45 am???"
- "RENCO Roofing - Excellent Experience. The last several windstorms have done a number on my roof, lots of loose tiles and so some repairs needed to be made. I called several companies but of the ones I contacted, RENCO Roofing responded the quickest. Lars came out, explained the problems, outlined solutions and gave me a very reasonable estimate. The repairs were completed quickly and very professionally. This was an Excellent Experience!!!"
- "RENCO Roofing was wonderful to work with! Scheduling a timely appointment was simple. Jari expertly assessed our situation (which in the end was a simple fix) and solved the problem for us without charge. Thank you, Jari and Renco Roofing!"
- "We have been repeat customers of Renco Roofing over 20 years. The employees and owners have always been immediately responsive and available. Recently, Brett Raisanen supervised a job for us while we were out of state. Brett goes above and beyond in customer service. Highly recommend Renco Roofing."
- "We had our roof repaired by RENCO Roofing. On 10 December, we noticed some water damage on our ceiling. On 16 December, Jari Marjanen, who was wonderful to work with, came an inspected our roof. He found the problem: the material used underneath the title roofing was faulty. He gave us a quote to fix the material. The quote was the most reasonably priced out of the other quotes we had gotten. And the quote included fixing the entire roof section, not just the area around the material. They came out on 23 December and fixed the roof. The crew was easy to work with and very clean. I'd recommend considering RENCO Roofing, and I'll be keeping their information for the future."
- "We had our roof looked at today by Jari Marjanen from Renco Roofing Co. He was excellent and knew his roofing business. We were not charged for this roof evaluation. Most importantly we were not pressured in any way to do any roof repairs immediately. When we need to begin our roof repair, we will be using Renco Roofing."
- "The section requiring repair now appears like new. I have found over the years that Renco provides dependable, courteous, conscientious workers. Will and Joe were proud of their work and cleaned up the area nicely."
- "Joe Fox and his coworker were very polite, explained the issues and fixed the roof leak in a very timely manner.. They cleaned up the area of debris and sealed the scupper area after repair. Thank you! Would highly recommend these guys again!"
- "Lars, is by far, the best. He raises the bar for customer service. Last year, when he first came to our home to price a foam roof, he spent a substantial amount of time with my husband and me helping us to identify non-roof related leaking problems, going to great lengths to help us find the right product needed and where, as a non contractor, we could purchase the products. The bid for the foam roof was competitive, the work was scheduled, they showed up when they said they would and completed the job to our satisfaction. We just called Renco this past week concerning the tile roof overhanging our entry way. Lars came out to access and determined that the roof may or may not be our problem. Rather than trying to sell us a job that we may not need, he provided some sealant and proceeded to help my husband seal some wood beams that may be causing the problem. If we end up needing to replace tiles, or the tile roof, we will definitely be using Renco."
- "Omg it was really good to have someone knowledgeable and not out to price up the work so reasonable Joe was amazing will recommend him to all my friends and family try them u will have a great experience!!! Will use him agian !!!"
- "wish n hope n belive is a great company kus it gives oppourtunity to great people n im a great person"
- "My mother, Marge Wilson has used them for the last 15/20 years and she is thrilled with them. She is 86 and they treat her like a queen. If she has a problem, she has no problem getting a hold of them, and they come out quickly. She just recently called them, they came out, fixed the problem promptly and professionally. Can't ask for anything more than that. Great job guys!"
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Phoenix Roofing Contractors
- Peoria Roofing Contractors
- Glendale Roofing Contractors
- Paradise Valley Roofing Contractors
- Paradise Vly Roofing Contractors
- Youngtown Roofing Contractors
- El Mirage Roofing Contractors
- Luke Afb Roofing Contractors
- Sun City Roofing Contractors
- Tolleson Roofing Contractors
- Gbafaf Roofing Contractors
- Luke Air Force Base Roofing Contractors
- Avondale Roofing Contractors
- Cashion Roofing Contractors
- Surprise Roofing Contractors
- Laveen Roofing Contractors
- Litchfield Roofing Contractors
- Litchfield Park Roofing Contractors