This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"Both my shingle house roof and 120’x40’ metal garage/out building roof were damaged and needed replacement. Cody Utsch of NexGen Exteriors sold me 25 yr shingles and metal. The crews were timely, professional and helpful. There were insurance problems but Michael and Ryan spent many hours to get a resolve. Cody stayed on top of the project to the end. I am so appreciative of their help, patience and professionalism. I highly recommend NexGen Exteriors"
"Derrick project managed this entire process. I had a storm come through that required a new roof and siding. We talked through next steps and worked directly with insurance company. The roof and siding turned out great. All as discussed. Would use NexGen again on future hole restoration projects. Highly recommend."
"I contacted NexGen from a friends experience with them. I was not disappointed with the service or the quality. I had them replace my roof and siding. Cody did a wonderful job walking my wife and I through the whole process. I would highly recommend NexGen."
- "Both my shingle house roof and 120’x40’ metal garage/out building roof were damaged and needed replacement. Cody Utsch of NexGen Exteriors sold me 25 yr shingles and metal. The crews were timely, professional and helpful. There were insurance problems but Michael and Ryan spent many hours to get a resolve. Cody stayed on top of the project to the end. I am so appreciative of their help, patience and professionalism. I highly recommend NexGen Exteriors"
- "Derrick project managed this entire process. I had a storm come through that required a new roof and siding. We talked through next steps and worked directly with insurance company. The roof and siding turned out great. All as discussed. Would use NexGen again on future hole restoration projects. Highly recommend."
- "I contacted NexGen from a friends experience with them. I was not disappointed with the service or the quality. I had them replace my roof and siding. Cody did a wonderful job walking my wife and I through the whole process. I would highly recommend NexGen."
- "I had six major exterior house projects completed over the last 4 months. Ann Ruud guided the work from start to finish and did a stellar job. She communicated regularly and in a timely way; she ensured the work was of the highest quality; she came out personally to check on work progress; and she was transparent and fair in the bidding and billing process. Overall, Ann provided an outstanding experience. I would hire her again in a minute and recommend her highly."
- "The team at NexGen are awesome! They provided us with great personal service and gave us realistic time lines and information through every step of the process. Even with inclement weather the crew was on-site when they said they would be there. They were skilled and efficient and completed the house wrap, new siding, and roofing so quickly that even my neighbors are impressed. The whole team deserves a five star rating!!!"
- "We couldn't be happier with the service NexGen Exteriors provided us. Ann Ruud make the whole process painless and extremely smooth. Nothing but professional and very responsive. Thanks for taking such good care of us!"
- "I used NexGen to install gutters on my home after my basement flooded. At the time of enlisting their services, there were a lot of restrictions due to the pandemic. Cody walked me through their virtual process to assess the home and get an estimate, and assisted me with picking out the perfect gutter for my house. He also made himself available for any questions I had or updates I wanted. An appointment was set up quickly (a relief, given the flooding!) and the team was professional and efficient. I have not had a problem since! I would definitely recommend Cody and NexGen for gutter installation."
- "Cody and team were Responsive and did not try to upswell unreasonably. Team worked with us to troubleshoot tricky areas and communication was clear. Colors matched well and install was done in professional manner. Would recommend."
- "Cody with nexgen did a great job! Our roof had damage from hail. The roof was done in one day which was awesome. We also got new siding out of it was a huge bonus! Total make over to our house! I'd recommend them to anyone. 👏"
- "My roof was damaged by hail and wind in a storm last fall. Allstate, my insurance carrier, inspected the roof, but determined there was not enough damage to warrant a claim or reimbursement for damages. My neighbor had a positive experience from NexGen and their representative in getting approval for a roof replacement. I contacted the company and have since received assistance from Mike Thompson at NexGen. I subsequently requested a re-examination of my roof from Allstate. Mike accompanied the evaluator from Allstate to provide a second set of eyes for the evaluation. As a result of his assistance in pointing out the deficits in my roof, Allstate reversed their decision, and approved payment for a roof replacement. That would not have happened without Mike's input. My roof is scheduled to be replaced later next week by NexGen. Hats off to Mike for his assistance!"
- "I was thrilled with the work that Shawn and his team did on my deck and gutters. It turned out exactly how we envisioned and love the addition to our home. The Trex material is top notch."
- "This company did a great job on both my roof and my gutters. They had the roof done in one day, including the clean up. The warranty is fabulous and the work looks so good. I definitely recommend them! 👊"
- "I have gotten to know the owner Ryan as a mentor in the business and have been blown away by how genuine and generous he has been. Full disclaimer, I'm not a customer I am a small business owner in Pennsylvania. Originally I had seen Ryan on a very reputable YouTube channel I watch called Roofing Insights where he gave a very in depth interview of his business. I ended up reaching out to Ryan asking for some advice and insights if he had any for me. Could not believe how invested he became in sharing his business with me for a couple hours. I have to say I'm very grateful for all the time he spent and it really shows what kind of character he has. He has a very successful company and didn't have to do that for me. I have not gotten paid for this review and I haven't paid him, this is just something I wanted to share with any of you who are potentially thinking of doing business with his company. If I had to summarize I would say NexGen is run by a very intelligent and down to earth guy. The level of passion he has for his business locally and taking care of his customers is inspiring and I am doing the same. Just wanted to share that. Anyone who would like to call me as a reference is welcome to. My company is Spirit Contractors out of Allentown PA, just ask for Joe. Thanks!"
- "Branden was quick to respond to our gutter request. Installation was quick, easy, and included everything we asked and went over. Would recommend."
- "NexGen replaced our roof last fall. They offered a completive bid and communication was excellent, the installers were on time quick and did quality work. Very pleased with the results and would recommend them to friends, family.."
- "We worked with Mitch on getting our roof replaced. He handled everything and walked us through the process. Very timely, very responsive. Would recommend to anyone."
- "I would highly recommend NexGen Exteriors to anyone needing a new roof, siding or windows. 2 years ago the 14 year old roof, on our 94 year old house, was leaking as a result of shoddy workmanship from a previous contractor. We tried getting quotes and warranties from several contractors. They either claimed to not know how to fix our roof or refused to give a warranty. NexGen Exteriors was incredibly knowledgeable, professional and courteous. They were able to tell us how they would fix the leaks and get the roof done at reasonable price. They also got the roof on quickly, despite scheduling problems because of bad weather. NexGen Exterior roofers were able to find exactly where the roof was leaking and also made us aware of a few problem areas that they could remedy. That winter after the new roof was installed, we had heavy snow and the following summer was the wettest on record. So happy to say the new roof not only looks great, their craftsmanship is impeccable. The leaky problems have been fixed! We are no longer concerned about ice dams or water leaking every time it rains. Thank you Shawn for all your patience and professional courtesy."
- "NexGen Exteriors just completed a roof replacement on our 130,000 square foot manufacturing plant in Northeast Minneapolis. This project included removing half a million pounds of rock and replacing the ballasted roof with mechanically fastened TPO roofing. NexGen also added 46 operable skylights and electrically wired them for remote operation. NexGen’s Sales Project Manager, Ann Ruud, and Vice President, Shawn Caron, were extremely responsive, knowledgeable and professional. The work was performed expertly and expediently from beginning to end. Given the vast scope of this job and the manner in which it was executed, I would highly recommend NexGen Exteriors for ANY size project be it commercial or residential."
- "Great job! They repaired the roof on both the house and shed after hail damage. They were done in record time. Cody was responsive, professional, and kept us in the loop of what was happening when. They are awesome to work with. Highly recommend. We have two friends who had their roofs repaired by NexGen this summer and they were also very pleased with their work!"
- "I cannot say enough good things about this company. Ryan the owner, and Sean helped me with everything from A-to-Z. Personally, I don’t know anything about roofs and it’s the last thing I wanna deal with so they literally took charge of everything and handled it with such professionalism. The process can be super complicated especially dealing with your insurance companies, but I left it in their hands and I got money back as well as had my whole roof covered and all I did was take a risk and trusted them and I’m so glad i did. I’m NOT the type of person to take the time and leave a review for a roofing company but because if you’re honest caring and genuine they were I absolutely had to. I highly highly recommend these guys if you need anything done with your home. You guys are the best and thank you for handling everything with kindness and quality every step of the way !!!!!"
- "Had a few windows and 3 panel window door installed through NexGen on a couple different occasions. Installation and follow up was spot on and windows turned out great for a very reasonable price compared to peers. Ryan’s team treats their customers with respect and takes pride in the work and makes sure you are satisfied!"
- "NexGen did an amazing job on our roof and steel siding replacement. They made the insurance claims process easy and we couldn't be happier with the quality of the work. I would recommend NexGen to all my friends and family! Thank you very much Ryan and all of your team!"
- "We had a FANTASTIC experience using NexGen Exteriors, Inc for our replacement windows. From start to finish the team at NexGen was professional, knowledgeable and, most importantly, on-time. They didn't try to up-sell us on the windows that made them the most money but worked with us to stay within our budgetary needs. The installers were courteous, customer oriented and left our job-site clean. I didn't find one nail, screw or piece of scrap in our yard!!! We are 100% satisfied with the finial product and the job the team at NexGen did . If you are considering new windows, siding or a roof give them a call. You won't be disappointed. The Edwards'"
- "Cody was so progressional and knowledgeable and made sure we got the roof that we desperately needed. Our roof looks amazing!"
- "I highly recommend NexGen Exteriors to work with for any of your home improvement needs! Cody, Ryan and the NexGen staff were great to work with and made the process of putting railing on our deck very easy. I am more than pleased with the way the deck looks! As soon as we reached out to NexGen, they were on it instantly and the job was done in a timely manner and the crew cleaned up very well. Thank you Cody and Ryan at NexGen!"
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Dayton Roofing Contractors
- Andover Roofing Contractors
- Anoka Roofing Contractors
- Nowthen Roofing Contractors
- Ramsey Roofing Contractors
- Champlin Roofing Contractors
- County Market Roofing Contractors
- Ham Lake Roofing Contractors
- Soderville Roofing Contractors
- Oak Grove Roofing Contractors
- Coon Rapids Roofing Contractors
- Hassan Roofing Contractors
- Rogers Roofing Contractors
- Burns Township Roofing Contractors
- Burns Twp Roofing Contractors
- Elk River Roofing Contractors
- Cedar Roofing Contractors
- Cedar E Bethl Roofing Contractors