This commercial contractor is a GAF Factory-Certified Contractor.GAF trains and tests thousands of the best roofers in the country and makes sure they're appropriately licensed and insured so they can offer the best guarantees and warranties.
"My brother in-law had a roof replaced in the spring of 2021 and decided to go with Legacy. The workmanship and attention to detail was outstanding. No corners cut and the roof looks perfect. Beware of storm chasing companies that use hired third party roofing crews."
"Dave Sites and his crew were extremely knowledgeable and help determine the cause of a leak we were experiencing. After a quick review, even during bad weather, we’re able to determine the cause and gave us a couple options as to how to handle the problem. Dave puts himself in the shoes of his customer and responds accordingly. I would highly recommend him for any of your roofing problems or replacement needs."
"The team at Legacy was great to work with. Kevin was quick to respond and very helpful throughout the whole process. The work was done timely, cleanup was spot on and my new roof looks phenomenal!!"
- "My brother in-law had a roof replaced in the spring of 2021 and decided to go with Legacy. The workmanship and attention to detail was outstanding. No corners cut and the roof looks perfect. Beware of storm chasing companies that use hired third party roofing crews."
- "Dave Sites and his crew were extremely knowledgeable and help determine the cause of a leak we were experiencing. After a quick review, even during bad weather, we’re able to determine the cause and gave us a couple options as to how to handle the problem. Dave puts himself in the shoes of his customer and responds accordingly. I would highly recommend him for any of your roofing problems or replacement needs."
- "The team at Legacy was great to work with. Kevin was quick to respond and very helpful throughout the whole process. The work was done timely, cleanup was spot on and my new roof looks phenomenal!!"
- "Kevin was great to work with! After a storm had damaged my roof, he worked with insurance company to get repairs covered. They redid my entire roof. They were responsive, easy to work with, and the work was done in less than 2 days. The end result is fabulous!"
- "HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Working with Rich Campbell and his team was a tremendous experience. They are knowledgeable, show up on time, and bring decades of experience to their craft. Our roof was more valuable and with a longer warranty than any of the competitors we had quite the work. I’d hire them again, but I probably won’t need to for the next 30 years!"
- "So thankful that Dave at Legacy Roofing was referred to me to replace my roof. He has been incredible to work with. He goes above and beyond to make sure that his customers are taken care of and I couldn’t ask for anything better!"
- "I regret not choosing someone else to replace my roof because working with Legacy has been a nightmare. It took two months after signing the contract for work to finally begin. After work began, it took three months for the project to be "done." They were supposed to replace the flashing around our chimney. Instead of fixing it, they spraypainted it a different color. The only reason we knew is because we found a spraypaint can in our yard. The crew "finished" our main roof in one day, but neglected to do our awnings, which were part of the project. It took two weeks before someone came out to replace two of them, and then it took another two weeks for someone to come out to do the third. When they replaced the first two, the work was ****. The singles were uneven and lumpy and someone from Legacy had to come BACK out to repair it again. After everything was supposedly done, we noticed that our shingles curl over the edge of the roof and it looks really dumb. The shingles also drooped INTO our gutters. They told us it's an "aesthetic choice" but that they should have recommended the wood be replaced under the shingles there so it wouldn't do that. Instead of fixing it, they took money off our cost and told us we could hire someone else to fix it. That is not very professional, in my opinion. If you stand by your work, then fix your work. I have told everyone I know not to choose Legacy. Everything about it was a disaster. The communication, the time, the value, the work, the messes we had to clean up after their crews left every time. It was all just one big hassle. The only good part about working with Legacy was the gutter guys. They were amazing and did a good job. I wish everything with this project would have been this easy."
- "Absolutely the best installation team we could have asked for. Perfect installation and clean up was spotless. Our sales rep, Joe, was responsive and very honest . Highly recommend."
- "Dave Sipes and his team did an excellent job replacing our roof from storm damage. Dave walked us through the entire process from his inspection and documentation of the damage and was present for the inspection of the roof by the insurance adjuster. He also worked with our HOA to obtain their approval of the materials. He kept us informed of the scheduling process and was on site for the delivery of the materials. The crew did and excellent job removing the old roof and installing the new one. They were very careful to avoid any damage to the landscaping. The crew did an excellent job on the clean up. Dave also handled all of the communication with our insurance company to expedite the payment to us. We would recommend Legacy Roofing to anyone in need of roof repairs or replacement. It was a pleasure to work with them."
- "I recommend Legacy Roofing to anyone needing a roof repair, or an entire roof replacement. Dave was helpful from our first meeting following a hail storm, through the completion of the project (roof and gutters replaced). The crew protected my landscape, worked quickly, and left the area clean and neat when finished. Rich is a perfectionist and makes sure even the smallest details are addressed. If you are looking for a roofing company, I recommend you call Dave Sipes at Legacy."
- "Absolutely incapable of keeping an appointment just to get a quote on replacing my roof. Too big/busy to care? Look elsewhere for someone who cares."
- "Legacy roofing is exceptional!! Dealt with Ed Thomas he was great on giving a quote and providing estimate. He was very professional and stuck to his word. Appreciate the honesty and professionalism!!"
- "Had lost a few shingles in December and got three quotes for replacing the roof. Legacy came in at the best price for the work that needed to be done. Joe, the sales representative was outstanding taking the time to explain each step of the process. His professionalism was matched the rest of the team, from the temporary repairs done in December, and the roofing and gutter crews in March. Nothing but excellence in each step of the process. It's been a great experience and I can highly recommend Legacy Roofing."
Awards & Certifications
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This award is given to the best of the best contractors that have distinguished themselves by meeting stringent requirements in the categories of Performance, Reliability, or Service.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- New Franklin Roofing Contractors
- Kenmore Roofing Contractors
- Firestone Park Roofing Contractors
- South Arlington Roofing Contractors
- Barb Roofing Contractors
- Barberton Roofing Contractors
- Norton Roofing Contractors
- Clinton Roofing Contractors
- Green Roofing Contractors
- Greensburg Roofing Contractors
- Ellet Roofing Contractors
- Akron Roofing Contractors
- West Akron Roofing Contractors
- Uniontown Roofing Contractors
- Lakemore Roofing Contractors
- Maple Valley Roofing Contractors
- East Akron Roofing Contractors
- Canal Fulton Roofing Contractors