Kingdom Roofing Systems is an established exterior remodeling and restoration contractor in Indiana, specializing in roofing, windows, doors, and siding. We are a certified roofing contractor with office locations in Indianapolis, Indiana, and Marion, Indiana strategically located to serve all of central and northern Indiana. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, Chamber of Commerce, we are Angie’s List Super Service Award Winners 3 year running, as well as prominent members of the local community and faith community. Our company we are levels above your, "Jack of all trades", we are specialist. We believe in integrity over profits, people over bank accounts, and a demand to supply the highest quality products and craftsmanship.
"Kingdom Roofing did a fantastic job replacing our roof. They came when they said they’d be there and finished earlier than their estimate. They were exceptionally clean and neat about the job. The roof looks great and we get compliments on a regular basis."
"Eric and Scott have done a great job of working with our insurance carrier helping us get to a satisfactory outcome. Eric also did a good job of sitting down with us identifying our repair options and summarizing our expectations for out of pocket expenses. We truly appreciate that when there were issues the headquarters folks we worked with were understanding and responsive. We have and will continue to recommend this organization to friends and neighbors."
"Kingdom Roofing did an excellent job at replacing my roof with a great quality product and warranty. I would highly recommend them if you are in need of a new roof and or gutters."
- "Kingdom Roofing did a fantastic job replacing our roof. They came when they said they’d be there and finished earlier than their estimate. They were exceptionally clean and neat about the job. The roof looks great and we get compliments on a regular basis."
- "Eric and Scott have done a great job of working with our insurance carrier helping us get to a satisfactory outcome. Eric also did a good job of sitting down with us identifying our repair options and summarizing our expectations for out of pocket expenses. We truly appreciate that when there were issues the headquarters folks we worked with were understanding and responsive. We have and will continue to recommend this organization to friends and neighbors."
- "Kingdom Roofing did an excellent job at replacing my roof with a great quality product and warranty. I would highly recommend them if you are in need of a new roof and or gutters."
- "From the day of inspection to finishing roof and gutters they talked to us and made it easy to understand and what needed to be one done and how long it would take.From the office people to the workers they where so professional I would recommend them to everyone"
- "I was looking for a roofing company and Chris came out. He was not pushing like most do very good price"
- "Very professional and did excellent work, stayed late daily to get the job done in a timely manner. Cleaned up so well the yard looked better after they left than before they got there."
- "Kingdom installed our James Hardie siding, soffit and fascia. Everything went smoothly, from our salesperson, Sean, to Emma helping me over the phone, to Austin on-site. My questions were always answered quickly whether in person or via texts. The crew was professional, friendly and cleaned up each night. Our house looks beautiful now! Definitely recommend Kingdom Roofing."
- "We had new siding put on, and these guys did an amazing job. House looks absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend Kingdom Roofing. They are very professional and courteous, and had the siding up inside two days. I couldn't be happier with the way the house turned out."
- "We just sat through a presentation and we were really impressed! The quote given us seemed very reasonable! With the warranty they offer, financing and a one time transferable warranty, it is hard to image that a better quote/warranty/reputation of a company could exist."
- "Kingdom is top notch! This is my second experience with the company. My gutter was sagging. Kingdom’s Steven Henderson replied to the issue immediately, sent techs out to look and Jeremy was able to fix it right then— so simple and it looks perfect! He also fixed a bubbled shingle and explained why that happened. Education and a fix— I appreciate it! I’ll use Kingdom for any service they provide and recommend this company whole heartedly!"
- "We are early in the process, but Eric and Scott have done a great job of working with our insurance carrier helping us get to a satisfactory outcome. Eric also did a good job of sitting down with us identifying our repair options and summarizing our expectations for out of pocket expenses. We are looking forward to getting our work scheduled with Kingdom."
- "I have lived in Fishers, IN for over 3 years and Kingdom Construction has replaced my roof, replaced bathroom windows and, most recently, garage windows. Every job was done professionally and with great care. They are on time, fairly priced and reliable. I highly recommend them for all your home needs."
- "Sean gives a warm approach which helps in the discussion of a large purchase. I can’t wait to get my new hardie siding.. more review to come!"
- "From the first contact with Kingdom roofing they were helpful and worked hard to get get my damage claim approved. It was later in the year so there were scheduling problems. But when they started work it went very quickly. I did have a problem with an old hot water vent that for some reason seemed to throw them for a loop, Eventually I found out the problem as caused by miss communication. and was resolved. Over all I was very pleased with Kingdom and the job they did for me."
- "Complete Siding, Soffits and Gutters. Job start to finish in 2.5 days and weeks ahead of original estimated start date. Professional and prompt from Sales to Installation and good communications through the process."
- "Very professional, Joe knew his facts about the product and the business. Took his time explaining everything and made sure all my questions were answered since I was a first time roof buyer."
- "The Kingdom roofing family has been extremely professional and attentive. Chris has gone about and beyond in our complex church roofing system. I would gladly put Kingdom up against any other company. They have our business for life."
- "Absolutely amazing company. They went above and beyond for us."
- "Requested quote for new roof. Steve explained everything and answered all my questions."
- "Eric was very professional and easy to work with."
- "Joe is very nice and professional and is willing to help me in any way they can"
- "I'd only recommend this place if you're willing to pay their outrageous price in cash and have random workers trying to come into your property. Definitely stay away with any insurance claims. Storm came through and took off a bunch of shingles. Insurance got me an estimate together to replace the whole roof. Kingdom came by to get us an estimate. TJ was awesome up until we signed the contract with them, but of course all he cares about is making the sale. No support from him or any other employee afterwards. Delay after delay. Didn't tell me I needed to give them even more money to start the project, so our roof was left tarped for a couple months waiting on them. My wife and I were home for the entire install. Couldn't go anywhere with their 15 vehicles blocking our driveway and parked in our grass. At one point I observed one of their workers walking themselves into my garage WITHOUT consent. Apparently went looking around in there and came back out with one of MY extension cords plugged into MY garage instead of their generator that was sitting right outside. When confronted about this, kingdom claimed they knocked multiple times first. Let me reiterate that we were home for the entire install and not one person knocked. It's not a big house at all. Other smaller issues. Took a 5 gallon bucket from my yard (was replaced by them). Left debris behind (roofing and nails). Left downspout disconnected (came back out and fixed). Poor communication. On to the biggest issue: insurance. They have customers sign a waiver that lets them submit and collect on claims on their customers' behalf. They promise it'll be a seemless transaction and I won't have to worry about a thing. HA! Well let me tell you that they DON'T do this correctly and now they submitted me to collections for money that is owed to them by the insurance company. It was such a nightmare dealing with them because they can't keep their records straight, won't deal with the insurance company like they promise, and you'll end up suffering in the end. I don't even have time to write about all the nonsense I dealt with. Make sure you're ready to do their accounting job for them. All I can say if you choose to use them for your insurance claim is GOOD LUCK. You'll need it. I'm sure I'll get a reply to this talking about repeated attempts to collect payment or how long they "gave me" to pay, but they know they did me wrong and just don't care. They offer 6 months 0% financing and started harassing me immediately after install. Would not recommend to anyone."
- "I had a terrible weather damage to my home to the point the power was literally pulled out the house. Kingdom Construction to care of everything: work with the city to get permits, coordinate with power company, and the most important part working with the insurance company. They professional and go the extra mile."
- "Best team around! Kingdom rocks!"
- "Chris Rosetti was great at helping us resolve issues caused by another contractor. His office and his team are top notch! The two guys that made everything look like they should- Jeremy and Gabe. Quite a team, I would hire these guys for anything! They listened to what we asked for and they made it happen! Detailed and solid craftmanship. I would recommend Kingdom roofing to anyone! Customer service at its best, hard to find these days! Check this company out!"
- "Initially they were very responsive and professional with our insurance claim for storm damage to our home (siding, roof, facia, ext.) They provided a quality roof replacement with quality materials but in a very untimely manner with long breaks in communication. It took around 8 months to get the roof completed and when it was, it was clearly subcontracted out. They were difficult to communicate with as there was a language barrier. They also left trash in my yard and countless roofing nails in my driveway. It took 15 months to get the rest completed. We were constantly put off, redirected and given excuses such as, insurance just isn't paying enough. Insurance paid in full right way with a check that they cashed on the spot. Finally, the siding, overhangs, and facial were left incomplete, stating it just wasn't on his work order to complete it even though the work order was drafted with the insurance company and us present promptly after the damage. Some siding was left not fully locked into place, facial left mismatched and edges not meeting, overhangs were untouched. After 15 months of frustration were just moving on. Most of the work was done and I can don the rest. Disapointed and will not be using them again. Also, I would advise again signing anything allowing them to take your claim through Spartin, a 3rd party appraiser. It did nothing for us but further complicate communication and prolong our work getting completed."
- "All the good things others say are true! High-quality work, professionalism, punctuality, cleanliness, candor, helpfulness, and good taste - to which I can add:  If you have an unusual job (getting a twisted little room "squared" to high accuracy in preparation for built-ins, this being more difficult than it may seem), Kingdom Construction is up for it.  If you mean to collaborate, rather than just hand your job over to a general contractor (I was to be the designer, I had a guy to do demolition & dust control, and I wanted to work directly with the cabinetmaker), Kingdom Construction plays well with others."
- "Top notch quality work. Extremely profession interaction with both Brent and his crew. We had work going on in the same living space as our infant twins and nanny. I'm pretty sure the house was cleaner after they were done with work. The crew was very respectful and accommodating for the twins and nanny. I'm impressed with his hiring, his employees care as much about the job, quality and customer experience as much as Brent. Not the most inexpensive option and install took longer than we expected (not a complaint, just surprised us), however you get what you pay for and this is work that is built to last. Will absolutely work with Kingdom Construction again."
- "Kingdom Construction was great. No one else would call us back about a leaky roof, but they came out the same week, inspected it, and made a plan for us to get it fixed. They replaced our entire roof in one day, which is amazing, and even came back to switch around a skylight for free when we realized we liked it another direction. We'll do more work with them to fix the side of our house once winter is over. They were very professional!"
This contractor specializes in installing coatings systems.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Marion Roofing Contractors
- Gas City Roofing Contractors
- Jonesboro Roofing Contractors
- Sweetser Roofing Contractors
- Fairmount Roofing Contractors
- Sims Roofing Contractors
- Swayzee Roofing Contractors
- Fowlerton Roofing Contractors
- Landess Roofing Contractors
- Van Buren Roofing Contractors
- Upland Roofing Contractors
- La Fontaine Roofing Contractors
- Converse Roofing Contractors
- Matthews Roofing Contractors
- Somerset Roofing Contractors
- Summitville Roofing Contractors
- Buckeye Roofing Contractors
- Dillman Roofing Contractors