Kidd Roofing is a Residential & Commercial roofing company that was founded in 1982. We handle all types of jobs including re-roofing, new construction, and service work. We install shingles, metal, tile, single ply, modified, coatings and more. We also install metal wall cladding. Kidd Roofing has an A+ rating with the BBB and are members of the National Roofing Contractors Association and several other associations. We are consistently ranked as one of the Top 100 Roofing Contractors in the US. Call us today for a free estimate on your roof.
"Matt and his team did a great job. He explained everything thoroughly with each picture that was presented as an issue. Very professional and made sure I understood everything."
"To say working with Paul Lester at Kidd Roofing was an outstanding experience would be an understatement. These guys are top notch professionals. The manner of how they conduct business is wonderful. The integrity of the company shows when you see the finished product. Paul Lester’s metal crew aced everything they did. They even neatly stacked our old metal roof they had to tear off from an absolutely terrible job a previous company had installed only a few months ago. It was a huge relief when I came home from work and immediately loved the new roof they installed on my house. I can’t thank them enough for a job well done. You will be hard pressed to find a better roof company. I highly recommend Kidd Roofing."
"Kidd Roofing replaced our roof after it was damaged in a hail storm. They did an amazing job! They were extremely flexible in scheduling the work and did a great job of working with our insurance company to make adjustments. Even had the roof inspected by a third-party inspector. He couldn't find anything wrong with the roof -- said it was some of the best work he'd ever seen -- and even asked for their contact information so that he could add them to his list of companies to recommend."
- "Matt and his team did a great job. He explained everything thoroughly with each picture that was presented as an issue. Very professional and made sure I understood everything."
- "To say working with Paul Lester at Kidd Roofing was an outstanding experience would be an understatement. These guys are top notch professionals. The manner of how they conduct business is wonderful. The integrity of the company shows when you see the finished product. Paul Lester’s metal crew aced everything they did. They even neatly stacked our old metal roof they had to tear off from an absolutely terrible job a previous company had installed only a few months ago. It was a huge relief when I came home from work and immediately loved the new roof they installed on my house. I can’t thank them enough for a job well done. You will be hard pressed to find a better roof company. I highly recommend Kidd Roofing."
- "Kidd Roofing replaced our roof after it was damaged in a hail storm. They did an amazing job! They were extremely flexible in scheduling the work and did a great job of working with our insurance company to make adjustments. Even had the roof inspected by a third-party inspector. He couldn't find anything wrong with the roof -- said it was some of the best work he'd ever seen -- and even asked for their contact information so that he could add them to his list of companies to recommend."
- "We had a minor leakage from roof to house was tricky to find exact location of it. Couple of other vendors wanted to fix it and gave me quote as well without finding root cause. Appreciate Julian who insisted to find problem rather than giving solution and quote. He visited again with his co-worker Chad to find problem again. They worked together and identify tricky minor leakage. Since it was minor thing, They fixed it with no charge. Kidd Roofing, You are lucky having such customer centric and wonderful people. Thanks a lot Julian and Chad. Really appreciate."
- "I'm really impressed with Kidd Roofing's customer service. We had a roof leak after the recent rains in a location they'd previously worked on, and I was expecting it to be difficult to get them to come back to investigate since it had already been around 9 months since the previous work. That was definitely not the case! Chad came back out again right away and did a full array of tests to figure out the cause. It's good to know that they stand by their work and will come out to fix anything not up to their standards, even if you don't find out right away."
- "Chad was awesome to work with!! Thank you for addressing the concerns I had on my roof in a timely manner! I appreciate the continuous updates (including pictures) on the status of the repair, as well as tips that I can take in the future to help extend the life of my roof. Thanks again Chad - it was a pleasure working with you!"
- "Scott Nelson was awesome, very responsive and fast. He handled all the communication with my insurance and coordinated with the solar panel company. Made everything very easy for me and did a great job! Highly recommend!"
- "After insurance approved payment for a full roof replacement after a windstorm, I was thankful my insurance company was able to provide a list of roofers. After doing A LOT of research, Kidd Roofing rose to the top, and thankfully my research would soon prove why. In what seemed like minutes of sending a request to have someone contact me, my phone was ringing. Paul Lester with Kidd Roofer introduced himself, took the time to patiently answer all my questions (never have had the need to engage a contractor or roof company before), gathered all the preliminary information needed, and an appointment was made to assess the roof for a quote. Paul Lester arrived on time and again was very professional. Even before a quote was approved, he took the time to apply some temporary patches/fixes on some of the more exposed areas. Paul Lester as promised had a quote sent on time and based on my research and talking with the insurance company, and others, the quote was reasonable and competitive for what a quality repair job for the size roof I have would be expected to cost. With the quote approved, a time for installation was set. Paul Lester's crew arrived on time and did an excellent job. They took care and time to do a thorough clean-up job. In fact besides the obvious great-looking new roof, after they were done, one wouldn't know major work had occurred earlier in the day. Even better, not only did they arrive on time but finished ahead of schedule! Afterward, Paul Lester was very patient and helpful as a combination of holidays and COVID caused some insurance slowdowns. Despite all these hassles (on my and the insurance company's end) Paul Lester remained very helpful, patient, and accommodating. I cannot recommend Kidd Roofing and thank Paul Lester enough. If you have a project that requires a friendly-professional, timely, competent, and competitive contractor/roofer, my advice; give Kidd Roofing a call."
- "Paul Hale worked with us on our roof replacement. He was very professional. His crew was excellent. We also added some freeze board and chimney siding repairs. Paul provided some important finishing touches to help prevent squirrel/rodent access. I highly recommend Paul and Kidd Roofing."
- "I had the BEST experience working with Kidd Roofing. Our roof and gutters had suffered hail damage and needed replacement. We talked to other roofers, but our contact with Kidd Roofing, Scott, was leaps and bounds above the others. He was clear, communicative, and there were no pushy sales tactics. I had a lot of questions and Scott was always willing to explain things and help us understand the process. Once we signed with Kidd, the work was done on time and to a very high standard. In fact, my neighbors commented how good the new roofed looked and how hard the team worked on installation day. Scott remained involved throughout the process--he came by to check-in on the work and went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. There's a lot of roofing companies out there, many of which are "fly by night" or focus only on high pressure sales. Kidd Roofing, on the other hand, was exceptional. They have been successful for a long time (since 1982) and it shows. Thanks again for everything Scott and the Kidd Roofing team! You have a customer for life!"
- "After reaching out to a few Roofing Contractors, we decided to use Kidd Roofing. I appreciated their no pressure sales tactic unlike a couple of other roofers who asked to sign contracts during their initial inspection. My contact was Paul Hale. He was knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process - thank you, Paul! If their is a nit to pick, I'd say that it took Kidd a little bit longer than I would have liked to schedule my roof replacement. but in fairness this was after a hailstorm in the area so there were a lot of roofs impacted. All in all, I am pleased with the experience. Thanks guys!"
- "Chad Hansen helped me with several roof issues. Both times he was extremely helpful, took the time to answer my questions and promptly scheduled the repairs. Chad is absolutely absolutely wonderful. I would definitely recommend the company to my friends and family!"
- "Gilbert was great! He was friendly and personable. They had a better price than the other roofer we had out. The team was done with the work in just a few days, and they did a great job cleaning."
- "I have used Kidd Roofing on numerous jobs, their guys are very hard working and always do a great job! Matt B. is awesome he is very personable and professional. He makes the customer the priority and ensures a great job. Thank you for the great service!"
- "After reaching out to a few roofers both large and small we went Kidd Roofing to replace our home roof due to hail damage. I've worked with Kidd Roofing previously on commercial projects and knew they produced quality work so I felt assured they do the same on the residential side, and they did not disappoint. Paul Hale with Kidd Roofing was great to work with and very knowledgeable. For anyone looking for roof replacement or repairs, I recommend reaching out to Paul Hale with Kidd Roofing."
- "These guys are terrible! We hired them to fix a portion of our gutters and paid them. They were unorganized and late. They "repaired" the gutters, which had multiple new problems thereafter requiring them to come back. Each time I asked them to address the failures, they were comically unresponsive. It literally took months to years for them to comeback. They fixed one of the issues w/ the downspout, but the run off issues we still have to this day. I eventually gave up on them. It was incredibly frustrating to deal with a company w/ such terrible reliability and quality of work. Also I am extremely disappointed in their dishonesty. They sold me these new gutters saying that it would fix the runoff issues we were having, which it didn't. If I could give negative stars I would and if it was worth the time/money I'd seek legal action to retrieve the funds for shoddy work I would."
- "My husband Matt has been extremely happy working for them. They promote a healthy work life balance and have been an amazing employer. He is proud of his work and who he works for."
- "Kidd Roofing helped us replace two roofs and gutter systems following the major hail storm this spring. Not only did their team do a top quality job, they helped me navigate the insurance claims, a solar system removal and reinstall, and HOA approval process and ensured I was fully registered for the manufacturers warranty when complete. If you want it done right, with the best products, I strongly urge you to call Kidd Roofing."
- "My new roof started to leak above my window. Kidd Roofing sent Matt B. over and he pretty much figured out the problem right away. Matt showed up early, was professional in appearance and manner. So far so good. At this time I would recommend Kidd and would use them again."
- "The team arrived on time, completed the work in a professional manner in one day, complete post job clean-up. From quote to done was a quality experience"
- "New roof from Kidd Roofing. Worked with lead named Matt. Very happy with both the finished product and the service. Great team. Awesome."
- "New roof on from Kidd, worked with Matt as lead and he and the company were great. Set expectations and delivered on time and cost! New roof looks fantastic."
- "We were losing shingles every time we had strong winds. My insurance company just kept having us repair spots instead of replacing the whole roof. Davis Grant came out, inspected the roof and worked with my insurance company so they understood small repairs weren’t effective. They agreed to replace it all. The crew came out on time as expected and finished in a single day. They did an awesome job and the roof looks great!! I strongly recommend Kidd Roofing and Davis Grant if you need a new roof."
- "From the original inspection by Davis Grant until our roof was completely replaced was 18 days. Everything went as we were told from the delivery of the materials to completion which only took one day. Neighbors have commented on how great our new roof looks and we have recommended Kidd Roofing to family and friends. This is definitely a 5 star business."
- "We had a fantastic experience with Kidd Roofing. After we requested the quote, they came out the very next day which is super fast. When the quote came above what we had budgeted, Allen was able to adapt the project to fit within our budget. We changed our mind a few times throughout the process, and this company was so nice and understanding about the changes, which we truly appreciated. The install was done much sooner than we had expected, and the install was a quick process and the quality of the work was incredible. Throughout the entire process there was very good communication with us, and when we asked questions they were promotly answered. We could not be happier with the gutters, the service or the great communication. I HIGHLY recommend Kidd Roofing!!"
- "Kidd Roofing responded to a request for a roof inspection and subsequent repair after a severe storm and hail damage to our roof. Scott Nelson was our contact throughout the repair. He was very responsive and helpful through the whole process. He kept us informed on the schedule and contacted the insurance company to get authorization for additional repairs to our patio roof. We were very pleased with the new roof installation and gutter replacement. If we should need roof maintenance or repair in the future we will not hesitate to call Kidd Roofing."
- "I bought an old house a couple years ago and the inspection went great; however it wasn't long before I notice significant ponding on my flat roof. I called multiple roofing companies and heard all types of quick fixes to complete rebuilds. I was a little lost and wasn't confident in the direction I should go. I called a friend in the home building industry and he told me to contact Kidd Roofing. They came right over and shot me straight. They answered my questions honestly, didn't give me any "well maybe we can do this but we won't know until we take the old roof off." Which came with a wide range of costs. Kidd was the company that I was most confident in during the bidding process. When it came time for the complete rebuild of my roof, it went exactly as they said it would and finished within the estimated cost and time. Great company, highly recommend."
- "Max Miller at Kidd Roofing has really come through for me and my clients on more than one occasion. I am a licensed architect and realtor, and I always have clients needing some kind of roofing work. Roof leaks can be tough to nail down, so to speak, and Max and his crew are pros. I would hire him again and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for either a new roof or roof repairs on either a metal roof or comp shingle. They may do more flavors of roof but those are the 2 that he has done for me. In the 4 years of working with him on a variety of homes that needed a new roof or needed a repair, I have been impressed with his clear communication and quick response. He does what he says he will do and he never tries to renegotiate his initial cost estimate... this is very valuable to me."
- "Kidd Roofing goes above and beyond what needs to be done which is one of many reasons I would recommend this company for any work that needs to be done. EXCELLENT team up there that has accomplished SO much throughout the years. I was to give a special thanks to Max from Kidd. He is an amazing person that is straight forward, very polite, and will make sure that your job is complete and more importantly that YOU as a homeowner are happy! Not only him but entire team will put a smile on your face. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!"
- "We needed to have our roof repaired this past year. With Austin booming trying to find the best company to do our roof was like finding a needle in a haystack. Kidd Roofing was friendly, on time and very affordable they delivered a great product. If you need to have your roof replaced, these are the people to call. Fair, honest, friendly and always on time!"
- "Max Miller with Kidd Roofing did a great job of managing our roofing job. He quickly responded to our initial inquiries, and went out of his way to answer questions, get us shingle samples, and even sourced the exact color we wanted from out of state. During and after the job, Max was helpful in organizing and understanding our insurance claim. In addition to a new roof, our house needed gutters & downspouts removed and reinstalled, and new fascia and new siding -- Max managed the all of the subcontractors and scheduling. We have used Max & Kidd Roofing for one other small repair job on another house, and they will be our first call for any future roofing needs!"
- "I can not say enough positive things about the experience we had with our roof replacement. The communication and process were both seamless and timely. There were many extra unexpected touches put in place by Kidd Roofing that provided a safe and clean work environment. I highly recommend Kidd Roofing for a quality and professional experience at a reasonable price."
This contractor specializes in installing Asphaltic roofing systems.
Certified Maintenance Professional
This contractor will provide an extensive annual inspection to review the condition of your roof. CMPs have the exclusive ability to offer the WellRoof® Guarantee Extension to a building owner, which extends the Diamond Pledge™ NDL Roof Guarantee by 25% at no extra cost.
This contractor specializes in installing Single-Ply roofing systems.
Training Excellence Award
This award is for contractors that are committed to training and continuous improvement.
Find Other Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Dessau Roofing Contractors
- Sprinkle Roofing Contractors
- Camp Mabry Roofing Contractors
- The University Of Texas Roofing Contractors
- University Of Texas Roofing Contractors
- Ut Roofing Contractors
- Tarrytown Roofing Contractors
- Austin Roofing Contractors
- Balcones Roofing Contractors
- Rmx Roofing Contractors
- Dell Computers Roofing Contractors
- Rollingwood Roofing Contractors
- W Lake Hills Roofing Contractors
- West Lake Hills Roofing Contractors
- West Lake Hls Roofing Contractors
- Montopolis Roofing Contractors
- Travis Heights Roofing Contractors
- Hornsby Bend Roofing Contractors